PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Mohave have a spare prop??

Big Bear
06-02-2005, 06:35 PM
Talked to Havasu Luvr and Photogluo and decided last minute to head for Mohave for the "family picnic". Pulled the boat out to be ready to go after work tomorrow and saw I have a big crack in my prop. Bravo 1 22p. No nicks, didn't hit anything, just cracked. I'm bummed!! :(
Anybody going Sat. have a spare 22p? I dont want to buy a 22 and have two of them and have not tried a 24 yet to see if my 496 can turn it.
Hate to miss the fun, thought I would ask around.

Havasu Luvr
06-02-2005, 06:42 PM
Damm Robey, your luck is so bad I dont think anyone will loan a prop... :D How much money do you have? I think my NEW back up prop is a 22 or 23....I'll rent it to you....lol, bring the tools to change it out No excuses..be there

Essex29
06-02-2005, 06:51 PM
Talked to Havasu Luvr and Photogluo and decided last minute to head for Mohave for the "family picnic". Pulled the boat out to be ready to go after work tomorrow and saw I have a big crack in my prop. Bravo 1 22p. No nicks, didn't hit anything, just cracked. I'm bummed!! :(
Anybody going Sat. have a spare 22p? I dont want to buy a 22 and have two of them and have not tried a 24 yet to see if my 496 can turn it.
Hate to miss the fun, thought I would ask around.
I may have a 22 you can pick up in Camarillo.....Let me know and I'll call my buddy to drop it off at my pad.

Havasu Luvr
06-02-2005, 06:55 PM
I may have a 22 you can pick up in Camarillo.....Let me know and I'll call my buddy to drop it off at my pad.
I just talked to Robey over the phone...I believe I have a 21p (spare) in LHC. Are all bravo drives the same?

phebus
06-02-2005, 08:02 PM
All Bravo props will fit Bravo drives, but the XZ and XR take bigger hubs.

Big Bear
06-02-2005, 08:17 PM
Thanks Havasu Luvr and Essex 29, you guys are outstanding!! :D
Thanks for your help Jay! :D
I'm looking forward to meeting a whole bunch of you Saturday! :D :D

phebus
06-02-2005, 08:23 PM
I'm not sure what rpm you were running with your 22P and the 496, but if I were you, I would be interested in trying a 24P if someone has one for you to try.