PDA

View Full Version : So anyways...

HighRoller
06-03-2005, 08:35 PM
What's going on around here? I've been away for a while so I'd appreciate it if someone could run it down for me. I see some new peeps and also noticed that Froggy has dumped the Whipple and switched to a TT setup. What's up with that? It's good to be back in Laughlin and on HB. Hopefully getting away from those maggot infested tree hugging Kerry loving transsexual gender unspecific pot smoking communists in Oregon will improve my mood!! :chi:

Mrs.Racer277
06-03-2005, 08:37 PM
No one is here. :confused: They are all in Laughlin for the Dam Run tomorrow AM. :D

HighRoller
06-03-2005, 08:41 PM
Damn. I'd go but it's too long of a drive... :D

hoolign
06-03-2005, 08:53 PM
What's going on around here? I've been away for a while so I'd appreciate it if someone could run it down for me. I see some new peeps and also noticed that Froggy has dumped the Whipple and switched to a TT setup. What's up with that? It's good to be back in Laughlin and on HB. Hopefully getting away from those maggot infested tree hugging Kerry loving transsexual gender unspecific pot smoking communists in Oregon will improve my mood!! :chi:
And what is wrong with smoking a bat? :D

Kilrtoy
09-04-2005, 03:02 AM
What's going on around here? I've been away for a while
Well no one missed you how is that for starters
so I'd appreciate it if someone could run me down. :
and please dont tease us, the line would be longer than the line at katherines on a holiday weekend at 9A.M. wanting to do that