PDA

View Full Version : Hook up on a Bravo 1x

VEGASBABY
06-03-2005, 10:03 PM
Made a gear salad out of my current drive ( Bravo 3), lookin for a refurbished bravo 1 or 1x if possible. To much going on to purchase a new drive(Newhouse,new business) so any help in locating a refurb would be great! Help! my summer may be shot. I have a 28ft nordic heat with a 502! Thanks for any input :hammerhea

C-2
06-03-2005, 10:12 PM
OSO (offshoreonly.com) or on ebay you can usually find a standard Bravo floating around for pretty cheap. Do some research, make sure your gimbal housing, u-joints are the same.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-03-2005, 10:57 PM
I have a Bravo1 upgraded with XR parts.....
Max Machine did all the work.....
Has about 5 hours on it since the upgrade.....
I just took it off last weekend and put my Max drive backon on....
PM me....
Later,
CJG
:wink:

Heater
06-04-2005, 11:58 PM
Made a gear salad out of my current drive ( Bravo 3), lookin for a refurbished bravo 1 or 1x if possible. To much going on to purchase a new drive(Newhouse,new business) so any help in locating a refurb would be great! Help! my summer may be shot. I have a 28ft nordic heat with a 502! Thanks for any input :hammerhea
It was great hangin with you and the wife at the TRIM room, sorry you had trouble and couldn't make it back and I am sorry my drunk ass couldn't come help you guys get off the water. Till next time!