PDA

View Full Version : Lakers tonight!

dmontzsta
04-28-2006, 04:27 PM
Will they make it 2-1 against Phoenix? or go down 1-2?
I am going to say 5 point win tonight, Lakers go up 2-1.
Your predictions...

Jyruiz
04-28-2006, 05:58 PM
You never know which Laker team is going to show up, mainly because they are young, but if they control the tempo like in the two previous games and make Nash a scorer instead of a passer. The Lakers should win this one.

dmontzsta
04-28-2006, 08:24 PM
Lakers rock!

dmontzsta
04-28-2006, 08:43 PM
haha, yeah he does that 20x per minute, it is about as annoying as Lebron James chewing his nails down to the skin.

Jyruiz
04-28-2006, 09:20 PM
Another great game by the whole Laker team, they controlled the tempo again most of the game and played some good defense. Way to go Lakers.

HCS
04-28-2006, 09:34 PM
Will they make it 2-1 against Phoenix? or go down 1-2?
I am going to say 5 point win tonight, Lakers go up 2-1.
Your predictions...
I predict...I hate the Lakers.
I think that's a pretty good prediction. :crossx:

JetBoatRich
04-28-2006, 09:35 PM
Nice win tonight :cool:

dmontzsta
04-28-2006, 09:37 PM
Stu just said "The Lakers could very easily be up 3-0". I am sure people will be outraged by that, but the Lakers only lost that first game by 5 IN Phoenix. They gave them a GOOD run that first game. If the Lakers take this next game Sunday, they will be 3-1 going back to Phoenix for 1 game, if they drop that, 3-2 coming back to LA. :) It is looking good for the Lake show.

acatitude
04-28-2006, 09:41 PM
Kings win and back in series, they should have won game 2, gave it away, looks like it will be a series after all

HCS
04-28-2006, 09:45 PM
Kings win and back in series, they should have won game 2, gave it away, looks like it will be a series after all
That end of game 2 was joke. The Kings choked.

dmontzsta
04-28-2006, 09:46 PM
I heard they won by a point. I am sorry to say, but there is NO WAY the kings are getting passed the spurs. :( spurs vs. Lakers in the Western Conference finals, detroit vs. miami in the east.

a catered life
04-28-2006, 10:21 PM
I heard they won by a point. I am sorry to say, but there is NO WAY the kings are getting passed the spurs. :( spurs vs. Lakers in the Western Conference finals, detroit vs. miami in the east.
yea what he said :p

dmontzsta
04-28-2006, 11:07 PM
yea what he said :p
I remember I took HELL for saying the Lakers had a better team than the kings. Now I think people cannot believe what they see, but as Laker fans, we all knew they would show up, just honestly did not think it would be this early. And for those who think this is temporary? check all the stats from the last 30 games played.

MayDaze
04-29-2006, 10:19 AM
So much for all the Clipper experts predicting the Suns sweep or the Suns in 5.. Pressure is on Phoenix. :rollside: :rollside: Go Denver!!

dmontzsta
04-29-2006, 11:00 AM
Thats right, I forgot! :) It was the suns in 5 right? more like the Lakers in 6. :) If denver wins tonight, the clippers are in deep shit. It could end up panning out in the home courts favor, you MUST get one on the other teams home court.

acatitude
04-29-2006, 11:24 AM
well remember we are playing the world champs and your not. I dont think youll get past pheonix, but I dont feel bad since weve only had our team together about 38 games and are I think 24-16 since we got artest. so if we lose to san antonio in first round not much difference then losing to them in finals just depends where your seeded before they kick your ass. I hate to say it but since i was born and raised in LA I will be a laker fan once the Kings get bounced. and next year it just depends on where KG goes, so goes the west and remember the kings have a lot more to offer minnesota then the lakers do, and remember there are still alot of players who dont want anything to do with Kobes ball hogging, and from Kg's view with Artest and a full training camp I really think the Kings will be better then the lakers, oh boy here it comes lol
hell if the clippers and lakers win there wont be much of a home court advantage
will they change locker rooms every other game?? lol

KineticoH20
04-29-2006, 11:31 AM
well remember we are playing the world champs and your not. I dont think youll get past pheonix, but I dont feel bad since weve only had our team together about 38 games and are I think 24-16 since we got artest. so if we lose to san antonio in first round not much difference then losing to them in finals just depends where your seeded before they kick your ass. I hate to say it but since i was born and raised in LA I will be a laker fan once the Kings get bounced. and next year it just depends on where KG goes, so goes the west and remember the kings have a lot more to offer minnesota then the lakers do, and remember there are still alot of players who dont want anything to do with Kobes ball hogging, and from Kg's view with Artest and a full training camp I really think the Kings will be better then the lakers, oh boy here it comes lol
hell if the clippers and lakers win there wont be much of a home court advantage
I got the Kings in my pants! This is a LAKERS thread, goooooo LAKERSSS :yuk:

acatitude
04-29-2006, 11:38 AM
God I didnt think you chino homo wanta be an LA guy would get so upset lol
CHEERS

dmontzsta
04-29-2006, 11:51 AM
Remember the Lakers beat the spurs when they were not playing nearly as well. Honestly, watch the Lakers, they are REALLY good now. Kobe is throwing all the teams off, cause they always plan on him scoring, but with him doing everything else, they are TOTALLY out of sync. If the Lakers keep this play up I can see them breaking the spurs off with a piece. Honestly, KG will not be going anywhere, minnesota would be left with nothing. He has said he would only want to play in new york or LA. I hope he does not come to LA cause both teams are doing just fine without him.
Kobe ball hogging? The man is phenomenal, and can do it all.
He is averaging 22 points per game, almost 2 steals per game, 7 rebounds per game, 6 assists per game, he is making all the extra passes to get the ball in his guys hands, not to mention being a great motivator and building these guys heads up, he has Sasha thinking he is one of the great point guards in the game today. :) Who wouldnt want to play on a team with Kobe? if you play with Kobe you are bound to do well.

KineticoH20
04-29-2006, 12:02 PM
God I didnt think you chino homo wanta be an LA guy would get so upset lol
CHEERS
Don't you have some cow tipping to do? shut up and just send the water :cool:

KineticoH20
04-29-2006, 12:03 PM
Remember the Lakers beat the spurs when they were not playing nearly as well. Honestly, watch the Lakers, they are REALLY good now. Kobe is throwing all the teams off, cause they always plan on him scoring, but with him doing everything else, they are TOTALLY out of sync. If the Lakers keep this play up I can see them breaking the spurs off with a piece. Honestly, KG will not be going anywhere, minnesota would be left with nothing. He has said he would only want to play in new york or LA. I hope he does not come to LA cause both teams are doing just fine without him.
Kobe ball hogging? The man is phenomenal, and can do it all.
He is averaging 22 points per game, almost 2 steals per game, 7 rebounds per game, 6 assists per game, he is making all the extra passes to get the ball in his guys hands, not to mention being a great motivator and building these guys heads up, he has Sasha thinking he is one of the great point guards in the game today. :) Who wouldnt want to play on a team with Kobe? if you play with Kobe you are bound to do well.
I agree, last nights game had me giddy :)

acatitude
04-29-2006, 12:11 PM
Don't you have some cow tipping to do? shut up and just send the water :cool:
more water on the way... I always flush 3 times a day and send the water to LA

MayDaze
04-29-2006, 04:07 PM
I really think the Kings will be better then the lakers,
Don't you cow bell banging queens think that every year? :rolleyes:

dmontzsta
04-29-2006, 06:05 PM
The queens cannot touch the Lakers right now, in fact I think the Lakers BITCH SLAPPED them last game they played. Artest is nothing but talk.

TRUMP TIGHT
04-29-2006, 06:33 PM
Just another sad night to be a Purple fan!!

angry dad
04-29-2006, 06:40 PM
The queens cannot touch the Lakers right now, in fact I think the Lakers BITCH SLAPPED them last game they played. Artest is nothing but talk.
Yep!! :D

SnoopJonnyJon
04-29-2006, 06:57 PM
That Lakers/Suns game was the best game I've seen all year. Both teams stayed neck and neck the whole time. And it was great to see that stupid Nash get his ass kicked. He is such a little weiner and up here in Canada he is all we here about. He runs around like a chicken with his head cut off all regular season and does great because no one else cares enough... once the playoffs start, he sucks. He's always been a regular season player and always sucks in the playoffs, no matter what team he's been on. I agreed he needs a haircut, but even if he wants to keep his girlie hairdo, you would think he could use a little shampoo once in a while. :yuk:

dmontzsta
04-29-2006, 07:00 PM
nash is all frazzled right now, he is trying to be that crazy passer in this series, but it is not working, the Lakers are staying with him on D and forcing him to shoot or take a really stupid/wild pass which ends up getting intercepted.

SnoopJonnyJon
04-29-2006, 07:12 PM
I am just so sick of of always hearing "Nash MVP". I will admit he does have skills, but he isn't good at winning. He's not as good as John Stockton was at point guard and I doubt he ever will be.

Jyruiz
04-29-2006, 07:29 PM
will they change locker rooms every other game?? lol
Seem like every year the Kings play the world champs, weather it is the Lakers or the Spurs. The Kings time has past, they are only getting older and playing less and less defense.

acatitude
04-29-2006, 11:07 PM
you guys are pretty proud of your team thats beating up on a crippled suns team that went 13-13 its last 26 games with its 3 big guys out.
lets see what you do against the clippers........ you are in for a surprise because you will have to go back to kobe taking 45 shots a game cuzz the clips have an inside presence. Kobe hasnt all of a sudden become a team player. that jacksons coaching ability and him knowing what to do to beat the cripled suns. just remember this post when you play the clippers... it will all change and youll never get to the spurs

dmontzsta
04-30-2006, 06:17 AM
you guys are pretty proud of your team thats beating up on a crippled suns team that went 13-13 its last 26 games with its 3 big guys out.
lets see what you do against the clippers........ you are in for a surprise because you will have to go back to kobe taking 45 shots a game cuzz the clips have an inside presence. Kobe hasnt all of a sudden become a team player. that jacksons coaching ability and him knowing what to do to beat the cripled suns. just remember this post when you play the clippers... it will all change and youll never get to the spurs
LOL, the crippled suns that stayed in the top 3 all season long, yeah, REAL crippled.

MayDaze
04-30-2006, 07:15 AM
I think your still upset over Vlade's great pass to Robert Horry.. :rollside: :rollside:

acatitude
04-30-2006, 07:45 AM
I think your still upset over Vlade's great pass to Robert Horry.. :rollside: :rollside:
lol that was one of his best..... I think it was consperiacy as he knew he was going back to lakers :rollside:

MayDaze
04-30-2006, 02:19 PM
Lakers seem to pull more stuff out of thier arse in the final 10 seconds of playoff games. Overtime !! :)

MayDaze
04-30-2006, 02:37 PM
Lakers seem to pull more stuff out of thier arse in the final 10 seconds of playoff games. Overtime !! :)
Like I said under 10 seconds left!!!! :) :)

shueman
04-30-2006, 02:39 PM
Kobe at the buzzer....swish...!! :cool:
Props to Luke for making it happen....

Rod-64
04-30-2006, 02:40 PM
That ref should be shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Must have been on the Laker payroll...................bullshit win. :mad:

Beer Factor
04-30-2006, 02:40 PM
Kobe- Pulls another one out! Suns :cry:

dmontzsta
04-30-2006, 02:44 PM
WTF are you talking about? If you are insisting nash called a timeout you are WRONG I saw it and he was clutching the ball making NO hand signal for a timeout, he got schooled and they lost. The Lakers are playing like they want it more and it shows, on the court and on the record books.

MayDaze
04-30-2006, 02:57 PM
Last time I checked a win is a win!!! :) :) :)

dmontzsta
04-30-2006, 03:20 PM
Rock on brutha!
:)

Jyruiz
04-30-2006, 05:37 PM
Well, maybe the Sunds didn't loose, they just ran out of time. :) You want to win, score more points than the other team, plain and simple.

dmontzsta
04-30-2006, 06:24 PM
Well, maybe the Sunds didn't loose, they just ran out of time. :) You want to win, score more points than the other team, plain and simple.
Thats what its all about, not enough time...
:)

KineticoH20
04-30-2006, 07:53 PM
WTF are you talking about? If you are insisting nash called a timeout you are WRONG I saw it and he was clutching the ball making NO hand signal for a timeout, he got schooled and they lost. The Lakers are playing like they want it more and it shows, on the court and on the record books.
Post game he said he did not call for a timeout!

KineticoH20
04-30-2006, 07:54 PM
hahahahahahalmao scoreboard!

cigar
04-30-2006, 08:03 PM
The refs swalloed there whistles at the end of regulation and at the end of ot!!!
You have to admit the lakers are just holding on against a very depleted suns team!!!!

dmontzsta
04-30-2006, 08:05 PM
The refs swalloed there whistles at the end of regulation and at the end of ot!!!
You have to admit the lakers are just holding on against a very depleted suns team!!!!
WTF? uhhh, yeah...

KineticoH20
04-30-2006, 08:17 PM
Depleted are you nuts :hammerhea they are a 9 deep team without Amare, the lakers have Kobe and all rejects that til this year would have had trouble making an NBA squad. Aside from lamar who was a reject himself whwere is our depth? You haters have to face it Jackson has done more with less than any team in history. There can you deal with the truth?

dmontzsta
04-30-2006, 08:27 PM
Depleted are you nuts :hammerhea they are a 9 deep team without Amare, the lakers have Kobe and all rejects that til this year would have had trouble making an NBA squad. Aside from lamar who was a reject himself whwere is our depth? You haters have to face it Jackson has done more with less than any team in history. There can you deal with the truth?
Exactly! PJ has the ZEN. Notice the suns dont even try and push it? lol

cigar
04-30-2006, 08:42 PM
Jackson has did a great job. Greatest job in history wow! So where does that put Adelman?????

acatitude
04-30-2006, 08:45 PM
guess that puts adleman 2-2 with the world champs blew them out tonight. man the clippers are going into the finals after they crush the rapers

cigar
04-30-2006, 08:48 PM
A healthy world champion spurs. The lakers don't stand a chance against the clippers.

dmontzsta
04-30-2006, 08:50 PM
Here we go again, they did not stand a chance against the suns either, right?
Have you fellas watched the Lakers in the playoffs? they are looking pretty damn good.

Jyruiz
04-30-2006, 08:53 PM
I suggest you watch more basketball.

acatitude
04-30-2006, 09:05 PM
come talk after the clipper series. The suns are depleted, any body can beat a cripple. the clippers will be a true test.......
Yea and if jackson did so much with nothing... but your so much above the "queens" then adelman should be coach of the year to be 2-2 with the world champs who last i saw are at full strentgh..........

dmontzsta
04-30-2006, 09:19 PM
come talk after the clipper series. The suns are depleted, any body can beat a cripple. the clippers will be a true test.......
Yea and if jackson did so much with nothing... but your so much above the "queens" then adelman should be coach of the year to be 2-2 with the world champs who last i saw are at full strentgh..........
Where do you get the suns being depleted? just cause the Lakers are beating them? this is the same suns team you have seen all year. You boys who are claiming they are depleted are not bright, watch the games. Maybe they are depleted, they have depleted all their options agains the Lakers.
The clippers are the same team they have been, with the exit of whats his face and the entrance of the biggest POS in the NBA.

Jyruiz
04-30-2006, 09:54 PM
The Suns are the same team they have been all year, they even picked up Thomas and improved their team some. The Suns are going 4 deep into there bench with Diaw, House, Barbosa Jones and Grant, but Grant only for the first 2 games. The Lakers are going three deep, Sasha, Cook and George, they did put Jackson in the first two games, but only 5 minutes in the first game and 8 minutes in the second. So the Suns have the deeper team, don't kidd yourself. Every team has injuries, the Lakers have had them all year. Injuries are part of the game, learn to play thru them, or go home early. Now on the Queens, they are also at full strenth right now, that is why they are giving the champs a hard time right now. Like I and others have said, watch more basketball.

MayDaze
05-01-2006, 06:20 AM
A healthy world champion spurs. The lakers don't stand a chance against the clippers.
They were also going to be swept by the Suns! :) :rollside: :)

dmontzsta
05-01-2006, 06:39 AM
The Suns are the same team they have been all year, they even picked up Thomas and improved their team some. The Suns are going 4 deep into there bench with Diaw, House, Barbosa Jones and Grant, but Grant only for the first 2 games. The Lakers are going three deep, Sasha, Cook and George, they did put Jackson in the first two games, but only 5 minutes in the first game and 8 minutes in the second. So the Suns have the deeper team, don't kidd yourself. Every team has injuries, the Lakers have had them all year. Injuries are part of the game, learn to play thru them, or go home early. Now on the Queens, they are also at full strenth right now, that is why they are giving the champs a hard time right now. Like I and others have said, watch more basketball.
Yet another good assesment on your part. :)
Didnt Amare come back? but they had trouble with him fitting in? and actually dropped a few games.
Lakers are without their starting center (Mihm) who was just starting to play VERY well when he was injured. He was averaging a double/double. Now they have a problem, since Kwame is playing so well, one of them is going to have to be a bench player. It would be great to bring Mihm off the bench, but then what do you do with young Bynum?

AirtimeLavey
05-01-2006, 06:44 AM
Ditto. It's fun watching the haters squirm. Still trying to be "cool", and go against the reality. Keep talking haters, it makes it all that much sweeter for those of us who actually see the truth.
Otherwise, how awesome to see everyone stepping up and starting to realize their potential. LO, Kwame, Luke, Sasha.....it's a lot about PJ and Kobe. Last night was another classic Kobe-defining moment. As for the supposed late "non-call', what about the first 2 called on Kobe at the beginning. Those were jokes. Great game. Phx. put it all out there, and it wasn't enough. Bring on the Clippers (we can only hope they get by Denver and don't pull a Clipper). Can't wait for that series. :cool: :rollside:

Beer Factor
05-01-2006, 06:51 AM
The Suns and the Nuggets are done! LA vs LA- Lets get ready to rumble!

dmontzsta
05-01-2006, 08:50 AM
We have not heard a PEEP from the clippers fans. :)

MayDaze
05-01-2006, 03:04 PM
We have not heard a PEEP from the clippers fans. :)
Still quiet :)

dmontzsta
05-01-2006, 03:17 PM
I know...maybe they want to forget about it, it is like a bad dream. A Lakers team "not as deep" getting the job done. :220v: