boater ray
06-06-2005, 05:23 PM
i believe i've sent mevale and marty pics. correct me if im wrong guys

marty722
06-06-2005, 05:28 PM
Got them Email sent. Thanks Ray

mevale
06-06-2005, 05:32 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2143Engine.JPG http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2143Shiada_Aft.JPG http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2143Shiada_Interior.JPG http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2143Shiada_Port.JPG http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2143Starboard.JPG

Sleek-Jet
06-08-2005, 07:17 AM
Nice looking boat....
One question, why isn't the boat snugged up on the bow support???
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2143Shiada_Port.JPG
How firm are you on the price???

boater ray
06-08-2005, 09:49 AM
oh i dont know i guess i didnt load it forward enough last time out.
im set on the price but you know how it is. it would be difficult to
turn down a decent cash offer.

lucky
06-08-2005, 09:53 AM
looks like my howard of the same vintage :)

Outnumbered
06-08-2005, 12:58 PM
If you want to sell it fast I would drop the price down to about $8,000. With a small block and an alpha out drive and all in "original" condition you would be lucky to get much more than $9k. Not trying to be a dick, just what I think its worth. Good luck.

boater ray
06-08-2005, 01:49 PM
i can afford to wait for more than 8,000. thanks for your help

Community
06-08-2005, 02:03 PM
Ray,
My offer still stands and cash is no problem.
Thanks.
Gary

boater ray
06-08-2005, 03:19 PM
dude
the boat is screaming your name
just throw in 20 more c-notes on top of your offer and i'll throw the boat on the street for you.
all kidding aside i appreciate your reply
ray

Boater Bill
06-08-2005, 07:27 PM
Ray, stinks that you gotta sell your baby.
Wishing you the best of luck.....in everything.

boater ray
06-09-2005, 10:59 AM
thanks bill
i'll be back with another boat someday and i will be sure to look
you guys up at the CBBB.
ray

SPECTRABRENT
06-09-2005, 08:18 PM
If you want to sell it fast I would drop the price down to about $8,000. With a small block and an alpha out drive and all in "original" condition you would be lucky to get much more than $9k. Not trying to be a dick, just what I think its worth. Good luck.
If new 21 Schiadas (V-drive RiverCruisers) are going for $5000.00 per foot, I would think $11,500.00 is a steal for this boat.
Its worth $11,500.00.
Good Luck,
Brent

Outnumbered
06-09-2005, 11:52 PM
If new 21 Schiadas (V-drive RiverCruisers) are going for $5000.00 per foot, I would think $11,500.00 is a steal for this boat.
Its worth $11,500.00.
Good Luck,
Brent
Look what Jordy got for his bad-ass blown V-drive Schiada RC after having it for sale forever. This boat is not a v-drive, its not blown, its not a big block, and its brown. Sorry, just a little reality check.
I'm speaking from experience. I just sold an old boat that was quite updated and very clean. I'm telling you, its hard to sell old boats. I had to give my Lavey away compared to what I had in it.
Good luck. I hope you prove me wrong. I was just trying to get your price in line since you said you were in a financial bind and apparently need the $$ quick.

flat broke
06-10-2005, 02:04 PM
Look what Jordy got for his bad-ass blown V-drive Schiada RC after having it for sale forever. This boat is not a v-drive, its not blown, its not a big block, and its brown. Sorry, just a little reality check.
I'm speaking from experience. I just sold an old boat that was quite updated and very clean. I'm telling you, its hard to sell old boats. I had to give my Lavey away compared to what I had in it.
Good luck. I hope you prove me wrong. I was just trying to get your price in line since you said you were in a financial bind and apparently need the $$ quick.
One small difference, this is a Schiada, and you were selling a Lavey. Not cappin on your Lavey cause I'm sure it was nice, but there is a difference. Ray might have to sit on it for a little while, but when people come looking for Schiadas they know what they are looking for, and have the cash to buy. As long as Ray is selling to that audience, he will have NO problem getting his asking price. Now if he wants to turn it quick, that's a different matter. First time jackoffs don't know the difference between a brown all orriginal Schiada and freshly painted with $500 of billet Glencoe, and as such just pay as little as they can.
Good luck with the sale Ray. If I had two of the following right now, (room, cash, and time) I'd buy it off of you to repower with a big inch NA deal and a MMW drive to have the ultimate sleeper.
Bottom line, the boat is worth 11,500.
Chris

Outnumbered
06-10-2005, 02:57 PM
One small difference, this is a Schiada, and you were selling a Lavey. Not cappin on your Lavey cause I'm sure it was nice, but there is a difference. Ray might have to sit on it for a little while, but when people come looking for Schiadas they know what they are looking for, and have the cash to buy. As long as Ray is selling to that audience, he will have NO problem getting his asking price. Now if he wants to turn it quick, that's a different matter. First time jackoffs don't know the difference between a brown all orriginal Schiada and freshly painted with $500 of billet Glencoe, and as such just pay as little as they can.
Good luck with the sale Ray. If I had two of the following right now, (room, cash, and time) I'd buy it off of you to repower with a big inch NA deal and a MMW drive to have the ultimate sleeper.
Bottom line, the boat is worth 11,500.
Chris
I agree. But, I said in my first post, "If you want to sell it fast I would drop the price down to about $8,000."
Ray said he has some $$ issues and I would assume that time is a factor. Also, the fact is that most people looking for boats in that price range prolly are, as you put it "First time jackoffs don't know the difference".
I hope he sells it quick for $11,500. Keep us posted Ray. And like I said, I hope you prove me wrong. Good Luck.

boater ray
06-14-2005, 02:58 PM
appreciate the inspiration chris.i'll be back soon. CLOSED DECKS FOREVER!!
COMMUNITY= give a call dude if your still interested in the schiada.
310/629-4939

Goodtime$
06-14-2005, 09:36 PM
Flat Broke...how do 21RCs handle with an IO setup? just curious never ridden in one...looking for a 21RC/Vector Vdrive but those are hard to find that are reasonably priced...just curious, have imco parts IO stuff, an EFI motor, new interior and gel would be a fun ride...
21RC 11k
motor/drive 30k
interior 5k
= 46k give or take....im looking for a Vdrive, does schiada have the time to do new upholstery? or are they booked with gigantic ocean cruisers?

flat broke
06-16-2005, 12:29 PM
I've been in a 21RC 260 merc combo like this and it rode fine, but thats not exactly what I'd call big power :D As far as the interior, you don't have to take it to Schiada to get one one. Franky here on the boards looks like he got a screamin deal on a "Schiada looking" interior out in Havasu, I know Stitchcraft has done their stuff in the past, as has Stratton interiors. So you don't have to take the boat to Schida to get some new vinyl in her.
As far as V'drive cruisers.... small market, low volume = big margin ;) There was a vector on here not that long ago that I thought was a freaking steal. I'll see if I can find it and post it up on this thread for you.
Chris
Edit:
Goodtime$,
Here is the thread about the Vector for 23k http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75749 Seems like a good deal from the pics. You might try PMing boat124 or Jrocket since he posted it up.
Good luck

Outnumbered
06-20-2005, 10:32 PM
:D Hey outnumbered, I know that the Schiada is layed up 10x better than your old Lavey and certainley BETTER than your Ultra !! Even if its an older Schiada, the gel can be redone for about 5-7k, interior to white for around 5k, so for a total 20-22k you'd have a nice ride, less big power :D p.s. repowder coat the trailer for around a grand ?
Scott.
I just had Extreme re-do my old Competitive trailer to look like a new Extreme with paint, not powder coat. It ran me about $2,500 if I recall correctly. So you are looking at close to $25k for a nice looking SLOW Schiada. I would rather of bought Jordy's for $25k and spank just about any other RC on the river. Oh, and BTW, what is your point about the lay-up of the Ultra? NO one was taken shots at the Schiada quality. ;)

BROADMINDED
06-21-2005, 03:28 PM
Was That Boat At The Boaters Outlet In Upland At One Time?