PDA

View Full Version : Dam Run.....Awesome!!!

Big Bear
06-06-2005, 03:57 PM
Wow! What a great day!
Havasu Luvr, great hangin with you as always
Jay, your boat is awesome, so are you, thanks for setting us up with a room on such short notice!
Ducidmore, nice to meet you finally
Plya, Happy Birthday man, how did that twister game work out??
Mrs. Hooter Sled, loved the show with your new toy!!
To all of you we did not officially meet, Mrs. Big Bear and I had the best boating day yet!! I cant think of a better crowd to hang with!!

WYRD
06-06-2005, 03:58 PM
Great to meet you Bear...................The boat looked awsome :D

Foxy99
06-06-2005, 04:00 PM
Glad to meet you Bear.. Gotta meet up again!!

Big Bear
06-06-2005, 04:03 PM
Great to meet you Bear...................The boat looked awsome :D
You know what's more awesome than the boats? The people in them!! Great crowd, great fun, awesome time!! :D :D

Havasu Luvr
06-06-2005, 04:06 PM
Robey, anytime my friend. Glad you and the Mrs came out. I missed you after we pulled out sat night.... WOW what a day. Go to my site to see a few pics of your ride and the group. I'm head'n out to LHC again this weekend, next weekend and then maybe a boys trip after that

JustMVG
06-06-2005, 04:07 PM
You know what's more awesome than the boats? The people in them!! Great crowd, great fun, awesome time!! :D :D
While i was not able to make the Dam Run, your comment is right on, i have met some of the best people here on these boards.
Mike

Big Bear
06-06-2005, 04:11 PM
David, I'm glad the Mrs. finally got to see how much fun this shiat can be if you are hangin with the right crowd!
Things are so up in the air at my job, I dont know how my weekends are gonna shake out the rest of this month. Any trips out will have to be last minute planning. Hey just like the dam run and look how that turned out!!

Havasu Luvr
06-06-2005, 04:15 PM
David, I'm glad the Mrs. finally got to see how much fun this shiat can be if you are hangin with the right crowd!
Things are so up in the air at my job, I dont know how my weekends are gonna shake out the rest of this month. Any trips out will have to be last minute planning. Hey just like the dam run and look how that turned out!!
Anytime (last minute) you want to head out call me. I can use any excuse to be there :D

WYRD
06-06-2005, 04:15 PM
Very True statment. I really enjoyed parting with everybody

JetBoatRich
06-06-2005, 05:30 PM
We had a great time as well :D was able to put faces with names and have a beer with friends :D
Thanks Everyone

GHTRIM
06-06-2005, 05:35 PM
Some many great people and sooooo little time. I'm glad I got to chat with several of you eventhough it was too brief. More great days in the future...

Big Bear
06-06-2005, 05:38 PM
Too many faces to put with too many names!
A few more trips and a few more parties are what I need to get it right :idea:
YOU ALL ROCK!! :D :D :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
06-06-2005, 06:06 PM
Thanks BB.............
I liked my toy too !!!!! Your right, there's a lot of great people when you get to meet them. I still have'nt remembered every name but, I'm sure I will !!!!!

ShowSumSkin
06-06-2005, 06:36 PM
I will definitely have to agree that the Dam run was great, one of the best trips I have had in a long time.
Plya and SYA: thanks for taking me out there with you guys, it was fun.
Havasu luvr and Mrs, HL: you guys are so much fun and I can't wait to hang out with you guys again!!!
Barbie: Your my girl, no more river trips apart ok!!
D Row boys: Fun as always, as for the highjacking of the houseboat...pay back comes when you're least expecting it!!! :smile: :boxingguy
Jackie and Art V: This is my first time out w/ you guys and you helped make the trip great, we will definitely do it again
The Scubas: it was great to finally meet you two
DILLIGAF and Brenda: I miss hangin out with the two of you, you need to be in our group more often
Big Bear: Thanks for the light....all day....about 47 times :D
Hooter sleds: Good to see you, can't wait till you guys move to Corona ;)
Phat Daddy: Nice meeting you and the Mrs., don't be scared to say hi at the gym now that you know its me
I know I'm forgetting to mention so many but I would be here all night mentioning all of the great people I met and hung out with this weekend. Can't wait to do it again!!!

ShowSumSkin
06-06-2005, 06:37 PM
Oh yeah,E4L.....you'll always be my Felipe!!!!

Eliminator 4 Life
06-06-2005, 07:05 PM
Oh yeah,E4L.....you'll always be my Felipe!!!!
Thanks SSS I was about to get sad for a moment :rollside:

barbigrl
06-06-2005, 07:14 PM
I will definitely have to agree that the Dam run was great, one of the best trips I have had in a long time.
Plya and SYA: thanks for taking me out there with you guys, it was fun.
Havasu luvr and Mrs, HL: you guys are so much fun and I can't wait to hang out with you guys again!!!
Barbie: Your my girl, no more river trips apart ok!!
D Row boys: Fun as always, as for the highjacking of the houseboat...pay back comes when you're least expecting it!!! :smile: :boxingguy
Jackie and Art V: This is my first time out w/ you guys and you helped make the trip great, we will definitely do it again
The Scubas: it was great to finally meet you two
DILLIGAF and Brenda: I miss hangin out with the two of you, you need to be in our group more often
Big Bear: Thanks for the light....all day....about 47 times :D
Hooter sleds: Good to see you, can't wait till you guys move to Corona ;)
Phat Daddy: Nice meeting you and the Mrs., don't be scared to say hi at the gym now that you know its me
I know I'm forgetting to mention so many but I would be here all night mentioning all of the great people I met and hung out with this weekend. Can't wait to do it again!!!
Never again girl!! :rollside: :rollside:

barbigrl
06-06-2005, 07:16 PM
Thanks SSS I was about to get sad for a moment :rollside:
Uh huh :rolleyes:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-06-2005, 07:21 PM
Uh huh :rolleyes:
What I was :2purples:

Phat Daddy
06-06-2005, 08:08 PM
[QUOTE=ShowSumSkin]I will definitely have to agree that the Dam run was great, one of the best trips I have had in a long time.
So now I have a work out partner or what?? You can spot for me anytime :D