PDA

View Full Version : South of Parker River info needed

Titan7
06-06-2005, 04:55 PM
Just wondering, I know most of you are Havasu boaters, me too, but I am looking at a trailer at this place called Vista Del Rio on AZ 95 just north of the 10. Real Estate in Havasu is getting up there, plus a buddy has a house there.
Anyone boat down there or heard anything about this place or the water down there? Any info will help!!
thanks!

shueman
06-06-2005, 05:40 PM
Just wondering, I know most of you are Havasu boaters, me too, but I am looking at a trailer at this place called Vista Del Rio on AZ 95 just north of the 10. Real Estate in Havasu is getting up there, plus a buddy has a house there.
Anyone boat down there or heard anything about this place or the water down there? Any info will help!!
thanks!
Never heard of it but interested as well. Blythe is the place...!!

Nord
06-06-2005, 05:40 PM
I'm looking for a piece of property in parker also, look up David Plunkett's site

Titan7
06-06-2005, 05:56 PM
Perhaps Boatcop would be able to help since he seems to know the area well.

termiteguy
06-06-2005, 06:03 PM
the water is very shallow south of parker (jet boats ) :yuk:

Cs19
06-06-2005, 06:43 PM
Yep Jetboat central. Theres some issues with leases down there, but if you have the balls to invest, you wont be dissapaointed with the area, its perfect.
Call Big River RV park and ask for the realty ladys number, she handles all that, her name is Pat.

Boatcop
06-06-2005, 07:05 PM
thanks!
AZ 95 doesn't go near the River south of Parker. It cuts down to Quartzsite then into Yuma.
You must mean US 95, which goes from Blythe up to Vidal Junction and on to Needles on the California Side.
If you're getting into a Park or area that is not on the Reservation, you should be OK. But if it's on the Res, don't count on the Tribes honoring any lease with you, or the Park "owners" (Who lease from the Tribes).
If they want the tribes can kick you out with little or no notice. And it doesn't matter what's in the lease. There is absolutely no court in the Country that you can go to and enforce the lease provisions. As soon as they claim Soverign Immunity, you're screwed. They drove my folks' business into bankruptcy by breaking their lease and forcing them out of their store.
DO NOT enter into any kind of lease with the CRIT Tribes or a park owned or controlled by them or on their land.
It's not a matter of IF you will get screwed, it's a matter of WHEN.

Titan7
06-06-2005, 07:49 PM
Thanks for the info, I guess it is US 95, you can see the Interstate 10 bridge from the beach at this place, it's about 1/2 mile north of the 10 in Erenhberg, AZ (spelling ??).
I will check into the lease info. It funny but I can't find anybody who know of this place. A lot of the Red Rooster folks went there after CRIT kicked them out.

Boatcop
06-06-2005, 08:12 PM
Thanks for the info, I guess it is US 95, you can see the Interstate 10 bridge from the beach at this place, it's about 1/2 mile north of the 10 in Erenhberg, AZ (spelling ??).
I will check into the lease info. It funny but I can't find anybody who know of this place. A lot of the Red Rooster folks went there after CRIT kicked them out.
If it's in Ehrenberg, then it's not on the Res. Are you sure you got the name of the Park right? I know all the places down there, and that one's not familiar.
That would be on Ehrenberg/Parker Highway, (as it's now officially called) used to be Parker-Poston road. Not part of the 95 system at all.
Ehrenberg has a few nice places right on the River, although a good portion of the locals are what you might call undesireables. A lot of tweakers, petty thieves, transient types, and assorted miscreants roam the streets at night, looking for goods to trade or hock for their next 8 ball.
Add some Blythe gang-bangers into the mix, and you're beginning to get a picture of the place.

Titan7
06-06-2005, 08:22 PM
Thanks Alan, that's what I was afraid of, last thing I want to do is have a boat messed with or the trailer broken into. I pretty sure that's the name of the place. It's one right before Silly Al's. Well, that settles that! I will look elsewhere.

Boat Ride
06-06-2005, 10:18 PM
Vista Del Rio is where the real estate office is.... I own a place up river from there at Echo Lodge.... Cali side is the best side... BLM all the way!!!

missboatnam1
06-06-2005, 11:13 PM
Vista Del Rio is where the real estate office is.... I own a place up river from there at Echo Lodge.... Cali side is the best side... BLM all the way!!!
i love your pic!! you guys look like sooo much fun!!!! we have lots of friends at echo......we just ended up on the arizona side!!!..... :wink: