PDA

View Full Version : Lake Mohave checking for mufflers????

Mrs.HLB1
06-07-2005, 10:27 AM
Is Lake Mohave checking for mufflers? Does anyone know? Or is it only in Havasu?
Thanks, Mrs.HLB

Scream
06-07-2005, 10:36 AM
I don't think they were buggin any of us this weekend. Didn't see a whole lotta leo's on the water at all, so not sure. I would think, just like anywhere, that if you blasted next to a leo he'd have cause to check out your exhaust, but keeping it under control goes along way to keeping out of trouble.
Scream

Mrs.HLB1
06-07-2005, 10:43 AM
Thanks.. Looks like you guys had fun at the dam run. We missed it this time, since we are going out this weekend. But we weren't sure about the muffler thing. Ours are under the water at idle so I don't think it will be a problem unless we got to Havasu. We are not loud.. :rolleyes: Hope all is well with you guys.

Second "PLACE"
06-07-2005, 10:48 AM
I don't think they were buggin any of us this weekend. Didn't see a whole lotta leo's on the water at all, so not sure. I would think, just like anywhere, that if you blasted next to a leo he'd have cause to check out your exhaust, but keeping it under control goes along way to keeping out of trouble.
Scream
Saw nobody checking in Havasu yet, but they will soon. I'm compliant, and would love to have them test me. :p
Hey Scream, was out walking my daughter thru the nieghborhood yesterday evening and saw your boat in your driveway....didn't realize you lived so close !

alfonzo
06-07-2005, 12:06 PM
Didn't get hastled in Blings boat, same with 3DO, I didn't even see 1 LE.

Mrs.HLB1
06-07-2005, 12:14 PM
Cool, thanks. If that is the case with Blings boat we will have nooooo problem. ;)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
06-07-2005, 01:26 PM
I have seen everything from old blown jet boats to Photoglou's boat all making a lot of noise and have never seen anyone hassled for that.
Have a good time and consider stopping by the restaurant for breakfast after you put your boat in. There is never a wait (in the restaurant, that is :D )

Three Days Only
06-07-2005, 01:31 PM
Saw nobody checking in Havasu yet, but they will soon. I'm compliant, and would love to have them test me. :p
Hey Scream, was out walking my daughter thru the nieghborhood yesterday evening and saw your boat in your driveway....didn't realize you lived so close !
I have already gotten a ticket in Havasu, and so has Bling. There listening for sure. If your loud or maybe just really loud, your getting a ticket.

Mrs.HLB1
06-07-2005, 01:31 PM
I have seen everything from old blown jet boats to Photoglou's boat all making a lot of noise and have never seen anyone hassled for that.
Have a good time and consider stopping by the restaurant for breakfast after you put your boat in. There is never a wait (in the restaurant, that is :D )
Thanks, it will be fun! We have never been there, may have to try. :D

Scream
06-07-2005, 01:35 PM
Thanks.. Looks like you guys had fun at the dam run. We missed it this time, since we are going out this weekend. But we weren't sure about the muffler thing. Ours are under the water at idle so I don't think it will be a problem unless we got to Havasu. We are not loud.. :rolleyes: Hope all is well with you guys.
Too bad you didn't show up, HLB is good for a few jokes...lol You woulda had a good time, we sure did. We're doing pretty good, thanks for asking. We'll see you out on the water soon and have fun this weekend.
Scream

Scream
06-07-2005, 01:37 PM
Oh ya, I'm all about the convenience...lol. next time stop by for a beer, usually have tons. Water boy lives right down the street from you apparantly as well. What a close knit lil community we've got here.
Scream