PDA

View Full Version : Americans fight back

Towndrunk
04-29-2006, 06:55 AM
Negate the Boycott
As you may know, on May 1st, a large nationwide boycott is being planned by Mexicans both legal and illegal; plus those sympathetic to their cause. The plan is to not work, to not go to school, to not purchase from U.S. businesses to show the financial loss to the U.S. economy, thus showing the "power" these several million have to Congress and our Government.
It is the purpose of this E-mail to rally America to negate these
proposed "losses" by doing all of our purchases on that day,
May 1st. Go to work, go to school, and hire LEGAL U.S. citizens to do
the work these protesters would have done. So, put off buying gas, food, and any purchases or hired workers until May 1st if at all possible. Do your own lawn, sweep your own driveway, wash your own dishes, clean your own house or business, or hire a legal American citizen to do it. It's time for America to wake up and send a message of our own to those who think they have the power to change our country to suit their needs and wants. Majority rules, and makes the rules. We just want the rules followed...by everyone! It's time again for the "Silent Majority" to be silent no longer. NEGATE THE BOYCOTT ON MAY1, 2006. "E Pluribus Unum".

HocusPocus
04-29-2006, 07:55 AM
May 1st will just another day for me and i may even go do some shopping that day. :)

Cas
04-29-2006, 08:24 AM
We already do all that stuff now. I was thinking about going downtown and offering a couple of Hispanics $500.00 to come mow the lawn just to see how loyal they really are to the cause :D
btw, no way in hell will I do that!

SHOTKALLIN
04-29-2006, 08:36 AM
I'm heading straight to the DMV!!! There ought to be no line on Monday!!! :idea:

Itsahobby
04-29-2006, 09:34 AM
I bet you can get it done for $50 :crossx:
We already do all that stuff now. I was thinking about going downtown and offering a couple of Hispanics $500.00 to come mow the lawn just to see how loyal they really are to the cause :D
btw, no way in hell will I do that!

b's sanger
04-29-2006, 10:38 AM
No wait in the hospital emergency rooms either.

acatitude
04-29-2006, 11:47 AM
I'm heading straight to the DMV!!! There ought to be no line on Monday!!! :idea:
LMAO,, to true

Not So Fast
04-30-2006, 06:32 AM
Emergency room and DMV comment, really funny stuff LMAO, but also sad because its TRUE and dont forget the welfare office, if thats what it is called? NSF