PDA

View Full Version : Well yesterday sucked!

Rod-64
06-08-2005, 11:01 AM
Was on a job in Kingman yesterday and one of my workers knocked over a BIG $100 angel statue. Then worked in Havasu.........got done around 9pm.....took the boat out to relax a little, then proceeded to kick my cell phone overboard. :cry: Just one of those days. What sucks is with speed dial who remembers numbers??? :frown:
Hey Raff if you read this I need you to pm me your number.
On top of all this we caught no fish...........just a little buzz. :D
So howz your day??? :boxed:

WYRD
06-08-2005, 11:02 AM
Was on a job in Kingman yesterday and one of my workers knocked over a BIG $100 angel statue. Then worked in Havasu.........got done around 9pm.....took the boat out to relax a little, then proceeded to kick my cell phone overboard. :cry: Just one of those days. What sucks is with speed dial who remembers numbers??? :frown:
Hey Raff if you read this I need you to pm me your number.
On top of all this we caught no fish...........just a little buzz. :D
So howz your day??? :boxed:
The worst day fishing is better than the best day working :rollside:

Biglue
06-08-2005, 11:03 AM
Hey but you caught a buzz. :rollside:

Rod-64
06-08-2005, 11:10 AM
Hey but you caught a buzz. :rollside:
Yes........sadly, it's prolly in direct connection with me kicking the phone off the sun deck. :yuk: :D :D

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
06-08-2005, 12:17 PM
[QUOTE=Rod-64]Was on a job in Kingman yesterday and one of my workers knocked over a BIG $100 angel statue. Then worked in Havasu.........got done around 9pm.....took the boat out to relax a little, then proceeded to kick my cell phone overboard. :cry: Just one of those days. What sucks is with speed dial who remembers numbers??? :frown:
a few of ways to look at it....
1) the angel could have been $1000
2) instead of an angel, it could have been Satan. :devil:
3) You can now get that phone you've been looking at but couldn't justify spending he money.
4) your boat didn't sink.
just my .02

MRMRB
06-08-2005, 12:21 PM
At least you were on your boat yesterday.I had a bad day and all I could do was look at pictures of my boat.