PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having PM send problems??

JustMVG
06-08-2005, 12:25 PM
I have been trying to send PM's and replying to some and keep getting a message that there was a "Technical problem" and an Email was sent to the Administrator.
Anyone else having this issue . MVG

cheezpanel
06-08-2005, 12:26 PM
Same thing happened to me this morning.

Mrs.Racer277
06-08-2005, 12:27 PM
Sent you one did it work???

SCUBA STEVE
06-08-2005, 12:28 PM
Yup, but it should still allow it to go through, if it's in your sent bucket. :rollside:

JustMVG
06-08-2005, 12:29 PM
Sent you one did it work???
It worked thanks, and i did not get the pop up message when i sent the reply to you, but i have been trying to reply to another message when i i do i get that popup, streange stuff today. Thanks guys/gals

JustMVG
06-08-2005, 12:35 PM
Yup, but it should still allow it to go through, if it's in your sent bucket. :rollside:
Steve i just checked, the message i sent and got that pop up, are not in my sent folder, so my guess is they did not go far enough to be considered sent by software.

JetBoatRich
06-08-2005, 12:51 PM
Been having problems for a couple weeks now :yuk: when I reply, it even sends a copy to me :confused: and most of the time keeps it as a new PM unless I delete it. Rarely do I see a e-mail for my PM :confused:

FMluvswater
06-08-2005, 01:56 PM
I have been trying to send PM's and replying to some and keep getting a message that there was a "Technical problem" and an Email was sent to the Administrator.
Anyone else having this issue . MVG
Yes. Same thing happened to me wee hours this morning. I thought my PM didn't send but found three copies of it in my sent folder. :notam: