PDA

View Full Version : Vegas this weekend...

essexjet
06-08-2005, 05:45 PM
Myself and a few other's from the board are headed up to Vegas this weekend for a bachelor party. For alot of us this will be our first trip to vegas for a bachelor party and needed the advise of experienced for any of the "have to". We are planning the usual strip clubs, but is there one that we "have to" or "must go to". There will be around 15-20 of us going so I think a little preplanning is good but then again it vegas :hammerhea . I was looking on the net at strip clubs in vegas and found a shit load of them so your help would be great.

piper
06-08-2005, 07:17 PM
All the clubs are good. I frequent Cheetahs myself. My buddy owns Pricz Tattoo in Vegas and has always recommended that place. I've always had a good time.

FRENCHIE
06-08-2005, 07:25 PM
hey james ill be up next weekend!!!! :D

HM
06-08-2005, 07:26 PM
Hey, don't you have to call ahead and register with the local authorities or something??

HPB
06-08-2005, 07:29 PM
Club Paradise!!!

doesitfloat?
06-08-2005, 07:46 PM
Cheetahs is nice in a blue collar kind of way. Club Paradise-higher talent and close to Hard Rock. Spearmint Rhino-very nice "entertainers".
Only club w/ full nudity AND booze is the Palomino but it's way on the north end of the strip and the women vary greatly-you never know what's "playing" that night!
I only know this from reading the reviews. ;)

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
06-08-2005, 07:50 PM
Spearmint Rhino-very nice "entertainers".
;)
LOOK FOR BRANDY................. Tell her Michelle said hello :D

Silver
06-08-2005, 08:11 PM
Silver was going to be @ Cheetahs this weekend! But really Cheetahs straight out fun, OG always talked about, SR the hostest place right now. Many others, everyone has their favorites. Here's some advise!
The later in the evening the hotter girls come out.
If ya like a girl...do not waste her time....buy her a drink, chat a bit and go get some dances.........if you don't she won't be around long.
Look into renting out the VIP horseshoe...............you buy bottles of alcohol and everything else comes along.....the mixers the Vip section, etc.
But remember................so does all the girls drinking the alcohol and hanging around, because they believe that you are a big spender!
Be respentful.....every girl has their own set of boundries............some let you touch others don't..........................so pick wisely. Remember just because she's hot doesn't mean she's a good dancer. Look around, scope them out. Who's busy, smiling and laughing....watch her give a dance, watch her on stage, etc. Then go get her...............
The ladies work hard, but so the the gentlemen that pay................so enjoy!
And never be scared to say NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Lappin'
Here's some links for you................
www.zbone.com
www.stripclublist.com
Now go have fun!

essexjet
06-08-2005, 09:21 PM
Silver was going to be @ Cheetahs this weekend! But really Cheetahs straight out fun, OG always talked about, SR the hostest place right now. Many others, everyone has their favorites. Here's some advise!
The later in the evening the hotter girls come out.
If ya like a girl...do not waste her time....buy her a drink, chat a bit and go get some dances.........if you don't she won't be around long.
Look into renting out the VIP horseshoe...............you buy bottles of alcohol and everything else comes along.....the mixers the Vip section, etc.
But remember................so does all the girls drinking the alcohol and hanging around, because they believe that you are a big spender!
Be respentful.....every girl has their own set of boundries............some let you touch others don't..........................so pick wisely. Remember just because she's hot doesn't mean she's a good dancer. Look around, scope them out. Who's busy, smiling and laughing....watch her give a dance, watch her on stage, etc. Then go get her...............
The ladies work hard, but so the the gentlemen that pay................so enjoy!
And never be scared to say NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Lappin'
Here's some links for you................
www.zbone.com
www.stripclublist.com
Now go have fun!
Thanks for the info Silver. So it sounds like Cheetahs is the place :D
We will be on our best behavior with Marines, Cops and Firefighters going I sure no one will get out of hand :squiggle: :D :squiggle: :D :devil:

piper
06-08-2005, 09:26 PM
We will be on our best behavior with Marines, Cops and Firefighters going I sure no one will get out of hand :squiggle: :D :squiggle: :D :devil:
HA! HA! HA! That's the funniest thing I've ever heard!! Marines, Cops, and Firefighters not getting in any trouble in Vegas of all places... HA! HA! HA!

essexjet
06-08-2005, 09:43 PM
HA! HA! HA! That's the funniest thing I've ever heard!! Marines, Cops, and Firefighters not getting in any trouble in Vegas of all places... HA! HA! HA!
Yeah I know. Does anyone know if Las Vegas PD takes money wires? :devil: you know, just in case the girls in Cali gets a phone call :D

Wonderboy
06-08-2005, 10:02 PM
Yeah I know. Does anyone know if Las Vegas PD takes money wires? :devil: you know, just in case the girls in Cali gets a phone call :D
I don't think mine will bail me out so I need to be on my best behavior.http://dieselplace.com/forum/images/smilies/RockOn.gif http://dieselplace.com/forum/images/smilies/shootself.gif
Hey James, I can pm now but it doesn't seem to be working.

MsGHTRIM
06-08-2005, 10:15 PM
Spearmint Rhino, but end your night at Jaguars. Jags is more kickback, the bartenders are cool, you'll like the girls, and you can get a little more rowdy. :D :eek:

essexjet
06-08-2005, 10:22 PM
Spearmint Rhino, but end your night at Jaguars. Jags is more kickback, the bartenders are cool, you'll like the girls, and you can get a little more rowdy. :D :eek:
Ok now I'm confused, so go to S.R. and not Cheetahs and end up at Jaguars. So why is S.R. better then Cheetahs?
I don't think mine will bail me out so I need to be on my best behavior.http://dieselplace.com/forum/images/smilies/RockOn.gif http://dieselplace.com/forum/images/smilies/shootself.gif
The hell you are

FRENCHIE
06-09-2005, 05:28 AM
>>>>VEGAS-GIRLS ARE TROUBLE!!!!!!!
:devil: :p :D

VEGASBABY
06-09-2005, 05:33 AM
All the clubs are good. I frequent Cheetahs myself. My buddy owns Pricz Tattoo in Vegas and has always recommended that place. I've always had a good time. I'll have to agree! Alot of the other clubs are to stuffy and fancy! Cheetahs is pretty down to earth Hot chickies and alot of them! After that hit Olympic Gardens! Another good hang out! Just my 2 cents!!!

FRENCHIE
06-09-2005, 05:42 AM
I'll have to agree! Alot of the other clubs are to stuffy and fancy! Cheetahs is pretty down to earth Hot chickies and alot of them! After that hit Olympic Gardens! Another good hang out! Just my 2 cents!!!
ill take a nickel from you!!!!
;) :p :cool:

riverbound
06-09-2005, 05:45 AM
:wink: >>>>VEGAS-GIRLS ARE TROUBLE!!!!!!!
What about vegas-dogs ????

Silver
06-09-2005, 12:13 PM
One more detail..............DO NOT ASK THE CAB DRIVERS..................THEY ARE PAYED SO MUCH PER CLUB TO TAKE THE GUYS THERE..................
i.e. LIKE 10-20 PER CAR LOAD TO A CERTAIN CLUB, BY THE CLUB!
DON'T YOU JUST LOVE POLITICS.
Check out how cute the shot girl Lori....................... she's about the hostest thing in the club! Tell her Silver says Hi! And get some shots from her........she gives them good!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't remember his name, but the shortest bartender in there.........he's cool..........................
Like I said before................everyone has there pick...........................

MsGHTRIM
06-09-2005, 12:29 PM
>>>>VEGAS-GIRLS ARE TROUBLE!!!!!!!
Yes they are, but a good kind of trouble!!!!! :devil: ;)

I Feel the Need...
06-09-2005, 12:54 PM
I will be there... Looking to hang at the Mandaly Bay topless pool during the day and rum junge at night.

Silver
06-09-2005, 01:16 PM
I will be there... Looking to hang at the Mandaly Bay topless pool during the day and rum junge at night.
Nice

FRENCHIE
06-09-2005, 02:40 PM
Yes they are, but a good kind of trouble!!!!! :devil: ;)
:idea: :devil: ;)

havasujoe93
06-09-2005, 05:13 PM
A couple of us are going to be up there this weekend. Thanks for all the info. Cheetahs seems to be the place to be. Is Cheetahs better than OG and SR???

essexjet
06-09-2005, 05:17 PM
A couple of us are going to be up there this weekend. Thanks for all the info. Cheetahs seems to be the place to be. Is Cheetahs better than OG and SR???
Looks like we'll be at Cheetahs on Saturday night if you're there let me know we'll get together and have a few

essexjet
06-09-2005, 05:17 PM
Give me a call this weekend.

FRENCHIE
06-09-2005, 05:20 PM
Give me a call this weekend.
WILL DO!!!! NO DOG JOKES FOR YOU!!???
:confused: J.K. I KNOW WHO MY TRUE FRIENDS ARE!!!! :cool: :wink:

GHTRIM
06-09-2005, 05:43 PM
Looks like we'll be at Cheetahs on Saturday night if you're there let me know we'll get together and have a few
I'm telling ya... Cheetahs is good by the SR is newly remodeled and is now the Sh1t.... Cheetahs is soooooooooo 2002. You go after 11:00 to SR and it is packed my all time fav is Jags it is High class and NOT so shoulder to shoulder (more room to breathe) is Jaguars.... VERY NICE to get away from the crowds and actually enjoy the whole stripper seen...
MY .02

essexjet
06-09-2005, 05:50 PM
I'm telling ya... Cheetahs is good by the SR is newly remodeled and is now the Sh1t.... Cheetahs is soooooooooo 2002. You go after 11:00 to SR and it is packed my all time fav is Jags it is High class and NOT so shoulder to shoulder (more room to breathe) is Jaguars.... VERY NICE to get away from the crowds and actually enjoy the whole stripper seen...
MY .02
HOLY SH!T Damn, didnt think finding a strip club was so hard. I've seen your party pics GHTRIM so maybe the Rhino is the place or maybe Cheetahs on friday and the Rhino on Saturday.
Which one has a pepsi machine?!?

GHTRIM
06-09-2005, 06:13 PM
HOLY SH!T Damn, didnt think finding a strip club was so hard. I've seen your party pics GHTRIM so maybe the Rhino is the place or maybe Cheetahs on friday and the Rhino on Saturday.
Which one has a pepsi machine?!?
Bro... The Pepsi machine is at my Casa.... :2purples: You know... You need to go to which ever strip club ya'll want... There are enough peeps with you that ya'll will have a GREAT time no matter where you go... And THAT is all that matters...
Don..

havasujoe93
06-09-2005, 07:35 PM
sounds good, we are bring a couple ladies and they are going to be joining us, hopefully we can get them on stage as well. make your party that much better.

I Feel the Need...
06-10-2005, 06:48 AM
Well, I guess Cheetahs will be on the program for Sat. night... You guys won't be hard to find LOL :rollside:

essexjet
06-10-2005, 07:34 AM
Well, I guess Cheetahs will be on the program for Sat. night... You guys won't be hard to find LOL :rollside:
:devil: That right