PDA

View Full Version : On a more serious note with the dog issue

Jordy
06-08-2005, 08:23 PM
OK, everyone is joking around about it, but seriously, I see a real problem with it. Just wondering if I'm the only one.

HighRoller
06-08-2005, 08:26 PM
I do. I mean 18 divided by 7 is 2.57, which means if that dog wasn't at least two and a half years old now we have a child molester among us....

Jordy
06-08-2005, 08:26 PM
Oh, and you can vote for more than one. ;)

HM
06-08-2005, 08:27 PM
OK, everyone is joking around about it, but seriously, I see a real problem with it. Just wondering if I'm the only one.
No! That was a majorly phucked up act. :2purples: :mad: :mad: :burningm:
And wondering how the witnesses are acting like it was no big deal. If had been there, a minimum of a chair would have bounced off of his head. :hammer2:

hoolign
06-08-2005, 08:27 PM
Personally.. I think he needs help! That is just beyond normal behaviour!I think it's called beastiality and I'm pretty sure its illegal..even in Beaumont :D

MagicMtnDan
06-08-2005, 08:30 PM
Glad to see we're getting serious about just how wrong it is. I've seen a few posts critical of what he's done and I'm glad to see it.
It's so wrong on so many levels.
I used to think Frenchie was an OK attention-starved, post-whoring Shockwave lover. But now I'm thinking his flex-off, shorts jammed in his ass crack, dog-stroking act is a serious cry for help.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/672FrenchieDog03.jpg

Coach
It's funny when you are 13 and too dumb to know better. But to do it as an adult is dumb. Why doesn't French**** put some peanutbutter on his nut sack and let a dog lick it off? Just plain wrong

HM
And my jokes are not meant to be funny as in "ha ha funny" but more of "cutting to the bone, funny".
Although, a couple comments have made me LOL.

MagicMtnDan
06-08-2005, 08:31 PM
This shit makes Aharon's post sound normal :jawdrop:

Phat Matt
And wondering how the witnesses are acting like it was no big deal. If had been there, a minimum of a chair would have bounced off of his head. :hammer2:
I wasn't there so I couldn't tell you but don't you think the witnesses would really say something if the dog was jerked off for real and it wasn't just some stupid joke?
I find it hard to believe he jerked a dog off to completion. Can that even happen? :confused:

JustMVG
It's funny when you are 13 and too dumb to know better. But to do it as an adult is dumb. Why doesn't French**** put some peanutbutter on his nut sack and let a dog lick it off? Just plain wrong
Thats what he's planning to do @ OP6. He just has to hit the Pound for a suitable partner to take one for the team.

moneypit
06-08-2005, 08:33 PM
So fill me in.... Did frenchie really man handle a dog?

ratso
06-08-2005, 08:34 PM
I wasn't there so I couldn't tell you but don't you think the witnesses would really say something if the dog was jerked off for real and it wasn't just some stupid joke?
I find it hard to believe he jerked a dog off to completion. Can that even happen? :confused:
I don't know. Did the dog have very much to drink? :hammer2:

HM
06-08-2005, 08:34 PM
So it is less sick that he didn't finish the "job?"
I see....get a dog sexually aroused by stroking him = normal. :confused:

Phat Matt
06-08-2005, 08:35 PM
If it didn't happen, this is the most elaborate joke in the history of the world. :D
I am not saying something didn't happen to warrant the rumor but this is the internet and ***boat for that matter. Someone can start bashing Commander and it goes on for days. Everyone jumps on the bandwagon until something else pulls them off on a tangent.

RiverDave
06-08-2005, 08:36 PM
Thats what he's planning to do @ OP6. He just has to hit the Pound for a suitable partner to take one for the team.
Frenchie's coming to OP6? :confused: Didn't see his name on teh arrival list..
RD

HighRoller
06-08-2005, 08:37 PM
Maybe the pooch slipped Frenchie a roofie.... :supp:

HM
I am not saying something didn't happen to warrant the rumor but this is the internet and ***boat for that matter. Someone can start bashing Commander and it goes on for days. Everyone jumps on the bandwagon until something else pulls them off on a tangent.
Atleast Commander doesn't come on and talk about the incident as "anything for a laugh - and say it was no big deal."

Phat Matt
So it is less sick that he didn't finish the "job?"
I see....get a dog sexually aroused by stroking him = normal. :confused:
Well by saying that you kind of prove my point. I am not saying that stroking a dog is ok to or not to completion, but if you want to turn it around that way, go ahead, it's the internet so it must be true.

Jordy
06-08-2005, 08:38 PM
This is his statement on the matter:
thats life...aint it!!! no one seemed to get up off the lawn and leave in disgust...several were laughing almost in tears!!?? You know me....anything for a good laugh and once again ...it was a hell of a laugh fest!!
Hey Matt, need someone to watch Buddy this weekend. I think frenchie was looking to spend the weekend with him. ;)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23leonbuddy3.JPG
:D :D :D

OutCole'd
06-08-2005, 08:39 PM
LMAO !!!!!!

Phat Matt
06-08-2005, 08:39 PM
Every person that was a "witness" seems to have the same story, so if it didn't happen, it's a well planned practical joke. I haven't seen one person refuting the story.
Well like I said, I wasn't there. :confused: I just kind of find it hard to believe myself.

HM
06-08-2005, 08:41 PM
Well by saying that you kind of prove my point. I am not saying that stroking a dog is ok to or not to completion, but if you want to turn it around that way, go ahead, it's the internet so it must be true.
thats life...aint it!!! no one seemed to get up off the lawn and leave in disgust...several were laughing almost in tears!!?? You know me....anything for a good laugh and once again ...it was a hell of a laugh fest!!
Is it really a rumor when it comes straight from the horses mouth?

Jordy
06-08-2005, 08:43 PM
HM, leave the barnyard animals out of this please, it gets Chief Strokealottamutt all worked up. ;)
Besides, I already quoted that one at the bottom of page 1. :D :D :D

HighRoller
06-08-2005, 08:44 PM
Now he's moved up to horses?? Did he have to use two hands?
On a more serious note, the HB.com moderators have called an emergency meeting to decide whether this subject is worthy of censorship. Unfortunately they're still laughing their asses off...more later.

Coach
06-08-2005, 08:44 PM
hats life...aint it!!! no one seemed to get up off the lawn and leave in disgust...several were laughing almost in tears!!?? You know me....anything for a good laugh and once again ...it was a hell of a laugh fest!! But like Jordy said if it wasnt me it would be and has been someone else gettin the pounding!!!
i take it with a grain of salt....things are different on Hb on the computer, than in person...as you obviously are pointing out with the responses to this !!!!!
no biggie, its all fun life is too F'n short not to have fun!!!
Life can be fun in many ways. Jerking off animals is not fun or normal. Did you put firecrakers up cat's asses when you were a kid as well? Was that funny too. There is a lot of funny shit in this world that is not perverted or weird.

Phat Matt
06-08-2005, 08:46 PM
Maybe I am wrong and pointing out technicalities but it doesn't read, "Hey everyone, I just jerked a dog off!" :D
And when did he become a "horse"? :D

HM
06-08-2005, 08:48 PM
HM, leave the barnyard animals out of this please, it gets Chief Strokealottamutt all worked up. ;)
Besides, I already quoted that one at the bottom of page 1. :D :D :D
Well, if this is a joke....how sick is that? "Remember when I got all the HB people's panties in a bunch when they thought I stroked off a dog??? Man, that was f'n hillarious. Yup, good times."
:yuk: :frown: :confused: :yuk:

HighRoller
06-08-2005, 08:49 PM
Matt.... It's almost 10PM. Do you know where Goldie is?

Phat Matt
Well, if this is a joke....how sick is that? "Remember when I got all the HB people's panties in a bunch when they thought I stroked off a dog??? Man, that was f'n hillarious. Yup, good times."
:yuk: :frown: :confused: :yuk:
Fair enough. But did he start the joke or the thread? I don't think so.

Phat Matt
Yeah, right next to me.

hoolign
Now for a real important question!! who smoked a joint with him that night :D

HM
06-08-2005, 08:53 PM
Maybe I am wrong and pointing out technicalities but it doesn't read, "Hey everyone, I just jerked a dog off!" :D
And when did he become a "horse"? :D
Hey, I am all about a good laugh. I got bitch slapped by a black chick (backhanded my sunglasses right off my face) at a gas station in a road rage incident and posted it here for everyone's amusement - now that is good entertainment. :D
I think he has had ample time to correct and does not seemed bothered that people think it actually happened. Either way, he seems comfortable...or perhaps he is just happy the focus is off of his gay shorts up his ass, and the severity of the dog masterbation has not set it yet. :idea:

Jordy
06-08-2005, 08:54 PM
I think she's safe and he should be more concerned with the whereabouts of Buddy. ;)

HighRoller
06-08-2005, 08:54 PM
Hey, in all fairness those D-Row guys are pretty hard to impress. Maybe Frenchie was just trying to "get a leg up" on the competition....

Mrs. Restless22
06-08-2005, 08:56 PM
LMAO
Wiskey Dick? :D :D

HM
Fair enough. But did he start the joke or the thread? I don't think so.
BTW - you are not allowed to bar tend at any of my functions....we have seen what your "drinks" do to people's judgment!! :D

Phat Matt
Hey, I am all about a good laugh. I got bitch slapped by a black chick (backhanded my sunglasses right off my face) at a gas station in a road rage incident and posted it here for everyone's amusement - now that is good entertainment. :D
I think he has had ample time to correct and does not seemed bothered that people think it actually happened. Either way, he seems comfortable...or perhaps he is just happy the focus is off of his gay shorts up his ass, and the severity of the dog masterbation has not set it yet. :idea:
Or maybe the way he deals with the confrontation on the board is to ignore it or joke along. Just a thought.
But then again maybe he stroked a dog off to completion. Who knows except for the people that were there.

Jordy
06-08-2005, 08:57 PM
LMAO
I don't think the dog was named Ron. ;) :D

Phat Matt
06-08-2005, 08:57 PM
LMAO
lol
I was going to post that earlier. :D

Jordy
06-08-2005, 08:58 PM
Looks like so far 1 person thought it was funny. Chief Strokealottamutts must have voted already. :D :D :D

Phat Matt
BTW - you are not allowed to bar tend at any of my functions....we have seen what your "drinks" do to people's judgment!! :D
Let me repeat...I was not there that weekend. :notam:

Mrs. Restless22
I don't think the dog was named Ron. ;) :D
If Frenchie came close to trying to jerk off Ron....he'd have more coming to him then a red rocket from "socks"
:boxingguy

ratso
06-08-2005, 08:59 PM
LMAO
...now there is an old one. How you been girl??? :D

Phat Matt
06-08-2005, 08:59 PM
Looks like so far 1 person thought it was funny. Chief Strokealottamutts must have voted already. :D :D :D
Why didn't you make it a public poll? You know better than that. :)

HM
06-08-2005, 09:00 PM
Let me repeat...I was not there that weekend. :notam:
I know, I know...you were off getting married....how "conveeeeenient" :D

Mrs. Restless22
...now there is an old one. How you been girl??? :D
Good hun....just marinating here until I "pop"
How are you and the kid? Are you going to OP6 this year?

Jordy
Why didn't you make it a public pole? You know better than that. :)
The thought crossed my mind, but then I figured that if I went that route it would skew the results based upon recongition received and the public pressure. ;)

ratso
06-08-2005, 09:01 PM
If Frenchie came close to trying to jerk off Ron....he'd have more coming to him then a red rocket from "socks"
:boxingguy
LMAO... :boxingguy

Phat Matt
06-08-2005, 09:02 PM
I know, I know...you were off getting married....how "conveeeeenient" :D
Jeeeez. I wasn't getting married either. Don't start any other rumors. I'll start getting PM's titled "why wasn't I invited" ;) :hammerhea But my friend was. :D

HighRoller
06-08-2005, 09:02 PM
LMAO
Who has a dog named Wiskey?

Phat Matt
06-08-2005, 09:03 PM
The thought crossed my mind, but then I figured that if I went that route it would skew the results based upon recongition received and the public pressure. ;)
Did you even notice I said "pole"? :D

ratso
06-08-2005, 09:04 PM
Good hun....just marinating here until I "pop"
How are you and the kid? Are you going to OP6 this year?
Might get that way around August. Justin is doing good. Been a lot happening lately, and not all of it good... but this place is a good escape. When you due??? I gotta send a gift for the tyke... :D

ratso
06-08-2005, 09:07 PM
Who has a dog named Wiskey?
Oh my Gawd... It's a nickname HR, for someone who infrequently visits the boards... Mr Restless. Guess you'd have had to been on RRL a year or so ago. :D

HM
Jeeeez. I wasn't getting married either. Don't start any other rumors. I'll start getting PM's titled "why wasn't I invited" ;) :hammerhea But my friend was. :D
O.k....good example of jumping to conclusions and assumptions. You got engaged and missed the dam run for a wedding. I was wondering why those guys weren't going. :D
So, perhaps we can straighten this Frenchie thing out by the same analysis...
Frenchie "pleasures" a dog until he gets excited.....perhaps the dog got excited easily and Frenchie was a true dog lover and was petting him and rubbing like normal people do, and the ol' pink lipstick came out on its own, and with drunk witnesses....morphed into Frenchie jerking the dog off. Actually....that makes a lot of sense. Oops. :D

Phat Matt
Matt...admirable what you are doing but this is a losing battle my friend....
Thanks for not PM'ing your words of wisdom. :notam: Just trying to help a friend like I would for any of them.

Phat Matt
06-08-2005, 09:08 PM
O.k....good example of jumping to conclusions and assumptions. You got engaged and missed the dam run for a wedding. I was wondering why those guys weren't going. :D
So, perhaps we can straighten this Frenchie thing out by the same analysis...
Frenchie "pleasures" a dog until he gets excited.....perhaps the dog got excited easily and Frenchie was a true dog lover and was petting him and rubbing like normal people do, and the ol' pink lipstick came out on its own, and with drunk witnesses....morphed into Frenchie jerking the dog off. Actually....that makes a lot of sense. Oops. :D
LOL. Couldn't tell ya though cuz I wasn't there. :D

Phat Matt
06-08-2005, 09:11 PM
I understand Matt but the opinions on here are not going to change on this...Some will remain silent and the verbal ones will be against Frenchie...You know that is the way it is.
I know. But HolyMoly just typed out a good scenario. :D

HM
06-08-2005, 09:18 PM
I understand Matt but the opinions on here are not going to change on this...Some will remain silent and the verbal ones will be against Frenchie...You know that is the way it is.
Amazingly, I convinced myself that it is probably a joke (with Matt's Help) gone bad.
I mean really....would someone actually do that with witnesses, or would drunk witnesses want to embarass the guy all the women drool over, especially when he does his "shorts" trick. Probably....Frenchie is trying to figure out a funny defense while it got a mind of its own. (with my help).
Hey, I am willing to admit I phucked up. :hammerhea

Phat Matt
06-08-2005, 09:18 PM
I suppose that was directed at me. Like I care.
I don't think he is directing at anyone specific. It a generalization of the ***boat mentality. But then again, I'm not in Tom's head either so maybe it was. :D

Phat Matt
06-08-2005, 09:21 PM
Sorry, I meant to quote you, not Tom. :D
What quote of mine would that statement fit with? :confused:

Tom Brown
06-08-2005, 09:22 PM
I know. But HolyMoly just typed out a good scenario. :D
Here's a scenario for you judgmental pricks.
Let's say you're hanging out at the river and your dog comes over and whaks you off. Do you have the dog put down?
... or do you start an intense breeding program.

ratso
06-08-2005, 09:22 PM
...maybe we should just let old dogs lie. :notam:

Phat Matt
06-08-2005, 09:23 PM
Misquoted you, sorry for the confusion. FTR, I sent Phat Matt a PM that basically said what you said in your first post to him. Maybe it was better to distance himself and let it die down. I guess it wasn't too well received.
Well another point made. I haven't received any PM's so they must not be working right now so therefore I couldn't have made the judgement to not "well receive it". :D

hoolign
06-08-2005, 09:24 PM
Well I don't know the guy!, he may be Ok and then , well ..he may not be. all I have seen is an attention hound (< -- he he ) WITH THE <<<<LOOK AT ME I'M POSTING>>>>> shit all the time,the shorts jammed up his ass pics, and if there is truth to this thing with the dog..the dude needs to go see a doctor cause somthing is not right in his head! and anyone who doesn't think there is somthing abnormal about jerking off a dog needs to go with him! :p

Phat Matt
06-08-2005, 09:24 PM
This one. Maybe I'm just being defensive. ;)
See. You made a judgement call because you had sent me a PM. I didn't get one yet so your judgement call is wrong. LOL :D Gotta love the internet. :D:D

hoolign
06-08-2005, 09:26 PM
...maybe we should just let old dogs lie. :notam:
That would have been the answer awhile ago
:D :D :p

Phat Matt
06-08-2005, 09:28 PM
Then why the PM comment? You'll probably get it two weeks from now, just disregard. :D
PM what comment. Now I am confused. FTR I haven't sent or received any PM's. Does that clear things up? I think you sending me a PM and my post was a coincedence that turns out to be quite funny. :D

HM
06-08-2005, 09:29 PM
Well I don't know the guy!, he may be Ok and then , well ..he may not be. all I have seen is an attention hound (< -- he he ) WITH THE <<<<LOOK AT ME I'M POSTING>>>>> shit all the time,the shorts jammed up his ass pics, and if there is truth to this thing with the dog..the dude needs to go see a doctor cause somthing is not right in his head! and anyone who doesn't think there is somthing abnormal about jerking off a dog needs to go with him! :p
Well, the one's that are "acting" like it is o.k. may think it is funny as hell to see Frenchie thrown under the bus, and really are not o.k. with someone actually doing that, and if it did not actually happen, could be exactly why they seem o.k. with it.
But the "Rubbin it Hard in Beaumont is going to stick". :D

unleashed
06-08-2005, 09:29 PM
Man this thing has really taken off. IMO though if this is the worst thing that happened on the weekend than it was a good weekend! Have you ever watched wild boys...eating salmon semon, eating bat shit, petting horny dolphins....that is sick shiat and its on Cable TV with good ratings...go figure! Frenchie seems like a cool person and if he had one bad drunken night big deal...get over it or join PETA.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

Rexone
06-08-2005, 09:30 PM
Here's a scenario for you judgmental pricks.
Let's say you're hanging out at the river and your dog comes over and whaks you off. Do you have the dog put down?
... or do you start an intense breeding program.
Snack anyone?
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732woofypop.jpg

Tom Brown
06-08-2005, 09:33 PM
...anyone who doesn't think there is somthing abnormal about jerking off a dog needs to go with him! :p
Abnormal? Oh my God! This won't do! :2purples:

Phat Matt
06-08-2005, 09:33 PM
We must have different cable providers. :D
Just got your PM and sent you one. LOL

HM
06-08-2005, 09:34 PM
Man this thing has really taken off. IMO though if this is the worst thing that happened on the weekend than it was a good weekend! Have you ever watched wild boys...eating salmon semon, eating bat shit, petting horny dolphins....that is sick shiat and its on Cable TV with good ratings...go figure! Frenchie seems like a cool person and if he had one bad drunken night big deal...get over it or join PETA.
Deano
Yah, people do worse so if it did happen....get over it? :confused:
Nice. :o

Tom Brown
06-08-2005, 09:34 PM
Snack anyone?
I thought they'd pick that up like Frenchie's dog's penis.
... but not so much. :confused:

unleashed
06-08-2005, 09:35 PM
No Shiat, I think I have the demented version! :D
Deano

unleashed
06-08-2005, 09:41 PM
Yah, people do worse so if it did happen....get over it? :confused:
Nice. :o
What Im saying is sometimes you have a drunken night and you do something abnormal. Does it make it right??? Absolutely not. I would however think he would not do it if sober. Its one of those out of character incidents and you learn and move on. Hopefully! :D
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

HM
06-08-2005, 09:41 PM
No cable or satelite at my home....since 99.999% of the stuff is garbage and desensitizing people. I'd rather spend my time....well I got 3 kids that are all 2 years apart. :D :D
Besides, HB has filled my garbage requirements nicely...but atleast I get to read and type. :smile:

Phat Matt
06-08-2005, 09:44 PM
No cable or satelite at my home....since 99.999% of the stuff is garbage and desensitizing people. I'd rather spend my time....well I got 3 kids that are all 2 years apart. :D :D
Besides, HB has filled my garbage requirements nicely...but atleast I get to read and type. :smile:
Does the mouse ever get the cheese? :)

HM
06-08-2005, 09:45 PM
What Im saying is sometimes you have a drunken night and you do something abnormal. Does it make it right??? Absolutely not. I would however think he would not do it if sober. Its one of those out of character incidents and you learn and move on. Hopefully! :D
Deano
I understand that.....but most people would not jerk off a dog when drunk. Hey, usually when you are drunk, you lose your inhibitions and do the things you secretely desire....like try to bang an old girl friend or something. ;)
But...I think we have uncovered a more reasonable scenario that it did not happen, so no need to get over something that did not happen....innocent until proven guilty? :D

Phat Matt
06-08-2005, 09:47 PM
Maybe I'm just not into the gay, group, animal, sex type things and just wonder what this has to do with boating, the river, etc? Guess that's why I don't get an invite to those parties, cuz I don't have a pet chicken, rabbit or goat to bring for 'entertainment'.
Rio
Do you want to be more specific of who is in this catagory? :rolleyes:

MagicMtnDan
06-08-2005, 09:47 PM
Apparently there were a number of witnesses who are confirming it including:
The worst was watching him enjoy it (and by him i do mean the person doing it ) that dog was one happy guy though
WAIT A MINUTE ARE YOU SAYING YOU WERE AND EYEWITNESS AND THE STORY IS TRUE
Yes :cry:
That was some of the funniest shiznit I saw along with 3DO commodoring of a houseboat! :rollside:Let's just say there was one happy dog at Katherine's!
the only part D-row had in it was naming the dog "socks" cause its two front paws were white. Everything was going good until "the person in question" got a little anquious...It will forever tarnish my oh so plesant thoughts of "one member of the Beamont crew" DO NOT LET HIM TURN ANYONE ELSE INTO DOG MOLESTERS!!!!!!!!
I been waiting all day for someone to bring this up. Right in front of me with a killer Goose buzz I watched a 2 hour plus a night gym boy who has a HOT wife jerk the local Kathrines landing dog off. Now granted I watch a few loving dog owners touch there dogs balls just in fun, but Frenchie jerked the fockin dog off untill his little crayon came out and left him a bit of sauce in the palm off his hand. I'm a demented (SP) fock but that boy has issues. :D I'm still wondering what was most lucky, the dog or the pepsi machine in the hall of the lower row of rooms at Kathrines. Anyone got an opinion. :DI'll tell ya what brother, your boy was a pro at jerkin that dog off. I almost got a bonner.
As for the dog.... Well.... I can't think about it.. Don
All these are from this thread: http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81265&page=1

Tom Brown
06-08-2005, 09:48 PM
...I don't have a pet chicken, rabbit or goat to bring for 'entertainment'.
Nothing kicks up a party like a triad of inter phylum masturbation. :cool:

hoolign
06-08-2005, 09:50 PM
Unbelievable ! ShockwaveBob and I agree on something. Maybe there's hope! LOL.
Even though everyone's supposed to be over 18 I am inclined to think threads such as this don't belong on this website in any way shape or form. What's the purpose of a discussion of something that is so far out of the norm (well maybe not for some peeple) that it is repulsive. It appears to me that most of the depravity that shows up on this website centers around one certain group of 'liberal minded' people. Maybe I'm just not into the gay, group, animal, sex type things and just wonder what this has to do with boating, the river, etc? Guess that's why I don't get an invite to those parties, cuz I don't have a pet chicken, rabbit or goat to bring for 'entertainment'.
Rio
When the invitation to the third annual Canadian 'gangbangathon" shows up...just toss it out :D

Phat Matt
06-08-2005, 09:51 PM
When the invitation to the third annual Canadian 'gangbangathon" shows up...just toss it out :D
LOL. What's the date on that again? :p

hoolign
06-08-2005, 09:53 PM
It starts August 4th..and we're not sure when it's due to end
:D

Tom Brown
06-08-2005, 09:53 PM
You know when we do it!

hoolign
06-08-2005, 09:56 PM
Hey Tom wanna go to a party?? there'll be some drinkin, some fighting and some phucking!

Tom Brown
06-08-2005, 09:56 PM
In Saskatchewan, it's due to end when we elect a conservative government.

Tom Brown
06-08-2005, 09:57 PM
Hey Tom wanna go to a party?? there'll be some drinkin, some fighting and some phucking!
You know I'm in, Hooli! :D

Phat Matt
Nice. I can probably make it to at least the 17th if I drink a lot. :D

HM
Apparently there were a number of witnesses who are confirming it including:
All these are from this thread: http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81265&page=1
Notice the lack of the specific act. Perhaps Frenchie didn't stop being friendly immediately with dog when the dog showed his appreciation (a reasonable drunk act - although not by me), and all the drunken witnesses made it out to be something it was not for comic relief? That to me sounds like the most reasonable story...and as Matt pointed out...neither Frenchie or the witnesses said he actaully jerked the dog off.
Or, I could have just moved into denial mode. :D

HighRoller
06-08-2005, 09:58 PM
All I can say is maybe being an attention ***** is like drugs; it's never enough. You have to do more and more to get attention and before you know it you have to do the five knuckle shuffle on Fido to get a laugh!! :(

Tom Brown
06-08-2005, 09:58 PM
Nice. I can probably make it to at least the 17th if I drink a lot. :D
Have you ever noticed Canadian beer tends to have a lot of head? :idea:

Phat Matt
06-08-2005, 10:00 PM
Have you ever noticed Canadian beer tends to have a lot of head? :idea:
Me and Canadian beer have something in commen almost. One has it and one would like to get it. :)

Tom Brown
06-08-2005, 10:00 PM
It's all about survival, my friend. :cool:

hoolign
06-08-2005, 10:01 PM
Great ..it's only gonna be you and me there! :D

Phat Matt
06-08-2005, 10:01 PM
Notice the lack of the specific act. Perhaps Frenchie didn't stop being friendly immediately with dog when the dog showed his appreciation (a reasonable drunk act - although not by me), and all the drunken witnesses made it out to be something it was not for comic relief? That to me sounds like the most reasonable story...and as Matt pointed out...neither Frenchie or the witnesses said he actaully jerked the dog off.
Could go either way. But like I said. I wasn't there. ;)

Tom Brown
06-08-2005, 10:02 PM
One has it and one would like to get it. :)
I'm pretty sure the problem is that your fiance is way too hot. Get yourself a bag lady and she'll go down on you like Windows 95.

unleashed
06-08-2005, 10:03 PM
I understand that.....but most people would not jerk off a dog when drunk. Hey, usually when you are drunk, you lose your inhibitions and do the things you secretely desire....like try to bang an old girl friend or something. ;)
But...I think we have uncovered a more reasonable scenario that it did not happen, so no need to get over something that did not happen....innocent until proven guilty? :D
I agree! :D
By the way I remember that bitch slapping incident...now that is what I consider funny!
Deano

hoolign
06-08-2005, 10:04 PM
I'm pretty sure the problem is that your fiance is way too hot. Get yourself a bag lady and she'll go down on you like Windows 95.

HM
It's all about survival, my friend. :cool:
LOL....I am glad that my dogs are neutered bitches. :devil:

Rexone
Hey you guys bringin your dogs?

Phat Matt
06-08-2005, 10:05 PM
Holy crap! 95 went down a lot! :D

hoolign
06-08-2005, 10:06 PM
Hey you guys bringin your dogs?
No????
:confused: :confused: this party is in Canada! :p

Phat Matt
06-08-2005, 10:07 PM
Hey Tom. Where can I find one of these thirsty bag ladies you speak of? :p

Tom Brown
06-08-2005, 10:08 PM
No????
:confused: :confused: this party is in Canada! :p
... where it's all about the dingos.

Tom Brown
06-08-2005, 10:09 PM
Hey Tom. Where can I find one of these thirsty bag ladies you speak of? :p
Walmart.

Phat Matt
Walmart.
Damn. I guess they do sell everything. :)

HM
I agree! :D
By the way I remember that bitch slapping incident...now that is what I consider funny!
Deano
I wish someone would have gotten that on video, as I would have loved to see the look on my face. I know it had to be funnier than shit, because the airconditioning guys at the next pump were rolling with tears in their eyes, and they weren't even drunk!!! :D :rolleyes: :D

Tom Brown
06-08-2005, 10:11 PM
Damn. I guess they do sell everything. :)
Sell? :confused:
You're hanging out with the wrong crowd, Matt. :D

hoolign
06-08-2005, 10:13 PM
Sell? :confused:
You're hanging out with the wrong crowd, Matt. :D
yeah !Tom is the PHOTOGLOU of fat broads up here ! financing is available!

Tom Brown
06-08-2005, 10:20 PM
Hey Matt... check this out.
A buddy of mine plays lead guitar for a bar band. He's a pretty cool guy and tries to keep an open mind.
He was in Fort Qu'Appelle Saskatchewan playing a gig at the hotel there. Part of the deal was they would supply lodging for the night. Lodging turned out to be a common room with two hide-a-beds. No problem, these guys were plenty drunk and also whatever after the gig.
A hideous woman close to the stage had her eye on him all night and was trying to get his attention. He pretended he didn't notice. They played until 2 am, drank until 3:30 or so, and passed out shortly after that. He was woken up at rough 4 am by this hideous woman who was in the process of giving him a blow job.
When he woke she said, “Do you want me to stop?” He just shrugged. You should have seen how upset he was when he told the story. He said he almost asked her to stop when it happened again two hours later.

Tom Brown
06-08-2005, 10:23 PM
Tom is the PHOTOGLOU of fat broads up here ! financing is available!
Hooli knows as well as anyone, they can't give that shit away. Why do you think they try so hard?
Matt, if you make it up to Canada, I'll hook you up with a chick who is part PHOTOGLOU queen and part energizer bunny. :cool:

Phat Matt
06-08-2005, 10:23 PM
Hey Matt... check this out.
A buddy of mine plays lead guitar for a bar band. He's a pretty cool guy and tries to keep an open mind.
He was in Fort Qu'Appelle Saskatchewan playing a gig at the hotel there. Part of the deal was they would supply lodging for the night. Lodging turned out to be a common room with two hide-a-beds. No problem, these guys were plenty drunk and also whatever after the gig.
A hideous woman close to the stage had her eye on him all night and was trying to get his attention. He pretended he didn't notice. They played until 2 am, drank until 3:30 or so, and passed out shortly after that. He was woken up at rough 4 am by this hideous woman who was in the process of giving him a blow job.
When he woke she said, “Do you want me to stop?” He just shrugged. You should have seen how upset he was when he told the story. He said he almost asked her to stop when it happened again two hours later.
Sounds like a real sad story. Go back to bed, it's just a dream. :D
Hey Tom, here's a good site for you. Check out the Q&A. LOL :D
http://www.jackinworld.com/

Tom Brown
06-08-2005, 10:25 PM
Hey Tom, here's a good site for you. Check out the Q&A. LOL :D
http://www.jackinworld.com/
Thanks! :cool:
I'm going to ask them if jacking off my dog is normal.

Phat Matt
06-08-2005, 10:25 PM
Hooli knows as well as anyone, they can't give that shit away. Why do you think they try so hard?
Matt, if you make it up to Canada, I'll hook you up with a chick who is part PHOTOGLOU queen and part energizer bunny. :cool:
I am sure PHOTOGLOU is happy he made this thread. :D
Let me check my schedule. :idea:

Phat Matt
06-08-2005, 10:26 PM
Thanks! :cool:
I'm going to ask them if jacking off my dog is normal.
I bet you could make it in the FAQ's. :cool:

HM
06-08-2005, 10:29 PM
Perhaps Frenchie just misunderstood the answer? (http://www.jackinworld.com/misc/z/mastfriend.html) :rolleyes: :boxingguy :D

bunny 166
06-08-2005, 10:29 PM
Hey Brown, leave me outta this....

Phat Matt
06-08-2005, 10:30 PM
Perhaps Frenchie just misunderstood the answer? (http://www.jackinworld.com/misc/z/mastfriend.html) :rolleyes: :boxingguy :D
lol. There are some pretty "jacked" up questions in there. :)

Tom Brown
06-08-2005, 10:31 PM
Perhaps you can back me up on this. :)
Do you think it's fair to say that smoking hot women, such as yourself, tend to give fewer blow jobs than less attractive women?

Phat Matt
06-08-2005, 10:31 PM
So tell me about the energizer bunny part. ;)

bunny 166
06-08-2005, 10:33 PM
Do you think it's fair to say that smoking hot women, such as yourself, tend to give fewer blow jobs than less attractive women?
You're too kind...fair to whom? If you're ugly you have to work harder, so I guess it's not fair?....That sounds very conceited, which I'm not.... :D

bunny 166
06-08-2005, 10:34 PM
So tell me about the energizer bunny part. ;)
Hey Matt! Hope all is well with you and Goldi...yes, I have alot of energy :D

Rexone
06-08-2005, 10:38 PM
Frenchie please leave my avatar alone. :mad:

HM
06-08-2005, 10:40 PM
Frenchie please leave my avatar alone. :mad:
Hand check. :D

hoolign
06-08-2005, 11:00 PM
Look at Brown trying to sound all Xavier Hollander.....and shit

Tom Brown
06-08-2005, 11:02 PM
I wish I were that happy.

bunny 166
06-08-2005, 11:03 PM
Isn't it Xandria....and shit? I thought it was a chick...

hoolign
06-08-2005, 11:07 PM
Isn't it Xandria....and shit? I thought it was a chick...
xavier is a chick, she wrote for playboy for years. as well as writing :the Happy hooker...or so I hear! :D

bunny 166
06-08-2005, 11:10 PM
xavier is a chick, she wrote for playboy for years. as well as writing :the Happy hooker...or so I hear! :D
I know that, I just thought her name was spelled differently??....Oh, well! :D

hoolign
06-08-2005, 11:13 PM
I know that, I just thought her name was spelled differently??....Oh, well! :D
Trust me....I learned alot from her :D :D

Tom Brown
06-08-2005, 11:14 PM
Trust me....I learned alot from her :D :D
... like always get the money up front and be sure to mention it's your first trick so you need an extra 50 bucks.

JustMVG
06-08-2005, 11:14 PM
It's Xaviera Hollander

HM
06-08-2005, 11:15 PM
... like always get the money up front and be sure to mention it's your first trick so you need an extra 50 bucks.
Impressive, especially if you are talking Canadian $ :D

bunny 166
06-08-2005, 11:16 PM
It's Xaviera Hollander
I almost got it right Mike!! Hope all is well with you.... :cool:

HM
06-08-2005, 11:25 PM
I gotta say this has been one of the more interesting days for me on ***boat.
Went from no way - joking
to puzzled - still joking
to disturbed - joking, but serious
to disturbed - and not joking (2 or 3 posts tops)
to a bit emberassed that there is a more reasonable story - joking about foot in mouth
to logging on to Travelocity since Bunny is considered and ugly bag lady in Canada (do I need a passport?)
to joking about the whole deal
to mysteriously feeling like I bonded with Hooli and Tom Brown....and shit. :D

hoolign
06-08-2005, 11:29 PM
I gotta say this has been one of the more interesting days for me on ***boat.
Went from no way - joking
to puzzled - still joking
to disturbed - joking, but serious
to disturbed - and not joking (2 or 3 posts tops)
to a bit emberassed that there is a more reasonable story - joking about foot in mouth
to logging on to Travelocity since Bunny is considered and ugly bag lady in Canada (do I need a passport?)
to joking about the whole deal
to mysteriously feeling like I bonded with Hooli and Tom Brown....and shit. :D
I still figure Bunny is the hottest chick on the boards ( that ought to get me some pics this winter) ..I'm waiting for her to suddenly develeop a fetish for Oil rigs... :D

Tom Brown
06-08-2005, 11:34 PM
We're all so quick to judge FRENCHIE but come on... who among us hasn't had a gerbil up their ass at one time or another?

HM
06-08-2005, 11:36 PM
We're all so quick to judge FRENCHIE but come on... who among us hasn't had a gerbil up their ass at one time or another?
I think you just answered your own question about the black matter survey!
:jawdrop: :D

hoolign
06-08-2005, 11:39 PM
Gerbil..no...Canadian Porcupine ..maybe
:jawdrop:

Tom Brown
06-08-2005, 11:40 PM
Gerbil..no...Canadian Porcupine ..maybe
:jawdrop:
Let's face it, gerbils are a gateway animal.

hoolign
06-08-2005, 11:42 PM
The 12 step program was a bitch :D

HM
06-08-2005, 11:44 PM
So, is it gerbils, then porcipines, then dogs?

Rexone
06-09-2005, 12:40 AM
Well Tom nothing is going up my ass anytime soon. Except the unwelcome prostate check perhaps. :mad:
I guess that's why I didn't make the list. :)
And keep your hands off my dog while we're on the subject. :smile:

hoolign
06-09-2005, 12:48 AM
Well Tom nothing is going up my ass anytime soon. Except the unwelcome prostate check perhaps. :mad:
I guess that's why I didn't make the list. :)
And keep your hands off my dog while we're on the subject. :smile:
We should chip in and send Brown a "Prostate-O-gram"
:D :D

JetBoatRich
06-09-2005, 03:34 AM
Have to agree with you :confused: it is not right :jawdrop:

Blown 472
06-09-2005, 05:12 AM
Unbelievable ! ShockwaveBob and I agree on something. Maybe there's hope! LOL.
Even though everyone's supposed to be over 18 I am inclined to think threads such as this don't belong on this website in any way shape or form. What's the purpose of a discussion of something that is so far out of the norm (well maybe not for some peeple) that it is repulsive. It appears to me that most of the depravity that shows up on this website centers around one certain group of 'liberal minded' people. Maybe I'm just not into the gay, group, animal, sex type things and just wonder what this has to do with boating, the river, etc? Guess that's why I don't get an invite to those parties, cuz I don't have a pet chicken, rabbit or goat to bring for 'entertainment'.
Rio
How about a chick that dry humps a soda machine?

FRENCHIE
06-09-2005, 05:17 AM
Deano
IM SUPRISED YOU EVEN GAVE THE TIME TO RESPOND TO THIS!!!??
:confused: :idea: :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
06-09-2005, 05:29 AM
I agree with Jordy. (OMG did I say that out loud) ;) I think it is wrong! :supp:

MagicMtnDan
06-09-2005, 05:36 AM
So, is it gerbils, then porcipines, then dogs?
I heard the process often starts when someone jams their shorts up the butt crack and moves on to small rodents thereafter. :D

Freak
06-09-2005, 05:46 AM
I doubt either party involved was hurt by the incident and it seems to be all in good fun. Sounds like some good shit for a party to reach the "off the hook" status. You know, so it's talked about for days. I can guarantee of my crew was there - we would have been rolling with laughter.
It's not like someone stumbled onto him off in some back room alone with the dog. I think that would be a problem.

FRENCHIE
06-09-2005, 05:51 AM
I doubt either party involved was hurt by the incident and it seems to be all in good fun. Sounds like some good shit for a party to reach the "off the hook" status. You know, so it's talked about for days. I can guarantee of my crew was there - we would have been rolling with laughter.
It's not like someone stumbled onto him off in some back room alone with the dog. I think that would be a problem.
Your not supposed to take that view...now youll mellow the drama out and not prolong the topic!!!!
:rolleyes: :wink:

VEGASBABY
06-09-2005, 05:53 AM
It looks like if Frenchie had'nt givin you all somthing to talk about you would all be pickin your azzes! instead of :cry: about it you should be thankful you have somthing too occupy your time with! Looks like alot of people on the boards have gone thru great lenths to create Avatars and chop photos because of a lack of anything else to do!!! Lets move forward and on to other subjects :yuk:

VEGASBABY
06-09-2005, 05:58 AM
Yep, thanks to Frenchie, many of us now lead rich and full lives. :DLMAO!! You see there is always an upside!!!

Freak
06-09-2005, 06:03 AM
Your not supposed to take that view...now youll mellow the drama out and not prolong the topic!!!!
:rolleyes: :wink:
Oh OH, Sorry - French you sick-o! You must burn at the stake!
Better? :D

Sleek-Jet
06-09-2005, 06:05 AM
ROFLMAO... this has got to be one of the top 5 Sandbar threads... :D

MagicMtnDan
06-09-2005, 06:09 AM
Maybe it can be blamed on a visit to Neverland Ranch years ago?
http://www.bdmarketing.com/images/mj_dog_2.jpg

HM
06-09-2005, 06:43 AM
Yep, thanks to Frenchie, many of us now lead rich and full lives. :D
Well, still unclear what actually happened...
what is clear that some people consider the alledged act as a sign of a really good party. Is this the kinda stuff they did on the short bus? :rollside: :notam: :rollside:

Havasu_Dreamin
06-09-2005, 06:48 AM
You're not the only one. I think it's disgusting, and a sign of serious problems, I mean WhoTF would even think of doing that!?!?!?!?! I now know who to avoid.

riverrunner
06-09-2005, 06:54 AM
I think Frenchie watched too much South Park. Anyone remember the episode where the kids "milked the dog"? Though I would never do this myself, I don't think Frenchie needs mental help. I think he was just trying to be funny. I don't think this is something he does on a regular basis. If Frenchie actually recieved sexual gratification from doing this to the dog, then I think he would need some help. I do think some of you need help with the fact that you have let this consume your lives for the past few days. You weren't there, it wasn't your dog, so get over it.

Schiada76
06-09-2005, 06:55 AM
All you boys oughta try working on a ranch someday.
This aint got nuthin on preg testing a cow. :jawdrop: :sqeyes:

Essexive G's
06-09-2005, 07:00 AM
It looks like if Frenchie had'nt givin you all somthing to talk about you would all be pickin your azzes! instead of :cry: about it you should be thankful you have somthing too occupy your time with! Looks like alot of people on the boards have gone thru great lenths to create Avatars and chop photos because of a lack of anything else to do!!! Lets move forward and on to other subjects :yuk:
Interesting how the morning crowd rolls in and monsuer Frenchie goes from
being one F'd up dude to a local hero for giving me something to talk about!
Thanks Frenchie for giving me 9 pages of posts to read. I don't know what
we'd do without you. :messedup:

MagicMtnDan
06-09-2005, 07:02 AM
I think Frenchie watched too much South Park. Anyone remember the episode where the kids "milked the dog"? Though I would never do this myself, I don't think Frenchie needs mental help. I think he was just trying to be funny. I don't think this is something he does on a regular basis. If Frenchie actually recieved sexual gratification from doing this to the dog, then I think he would need some help. I do think some of you need help with the fact that you have let this consume your lives for the past few days. You weren't there, it wasn't your dog, so get over it.
Sounds like dog-jacking's pretty normal for you to "get over." :rolleyes:

HM
06-09-2005, 07:04 AM
Sounds like dog-jacking's pretty normal for you to "get over." :rolleyes:
Well, it wasn't HIS dog, so what is the big deal? :rolleyes:

JustDawn
06-09-2005, 07:19 AM
Who cares if the dude watched too much South Park? The fact is that his actions were totally inappropriate and yes SICK! And your comment regarding whether or not he does it on a regular basis.......ARE YOU KIDDING ME? And who cares if he recieved sexual gratification or didn't? And it doesn't matter who's dog it was........IT WAS A DOG! The act alone, the thought of the act alone, is not okay! The guy is an immature jerk without any impulse control and is indeed in need of some help.

HOSS
06-09-2005, 07:27 AM
Agreed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the sexual perversion was funny but was starting to get out of hand. But then again,,,,,,,,,,,,I`ve seen a pic here of some cactus! :cool:

lucky
06-09-2005, 07:28 AM
"...... one night i got so drunk - i started blowing chunks--- "
"............. no man you don't understand -- chunks is my dog" :D

Tom Brown
06-09-2005, 07:29 AM
Agreed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the sexual perversion was funny but was starting to get out of hand. But then again,,,,,,,,,,,,I`ve seen a pic here of some cactus! :cool:
Are you turning into some sort of liberal fag? :confused:

HOSS
06-09-2005, 07:31 AM
On another note,,,,it happenned the dude was drunk, everyone was laughing, we know it is sick (as I`m sure he does), things went too far. My point is that the guy has been around for a while now. Its time to let it lay! If it happens again we banish him to hell for there are other sites on the internet for that. Other than that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,your alright with me Frenchie,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,UN MAS CERVESA! :messedup:

Tom Brown
06-09-2005, 07:32 AM
...your alright with me Frenchie...
I liked you more when you were stabbing people in the eyes with a flat blade screwdriver.

HOSS
06-09-2005, 07:34 AM
Are you turning into some sort of liberal fag? :confused:
No Tom, but really, haven`t we kicked the dudes ass enough? This is turning into a lynch mob. This cat has to still live his life and interact publicly. I say let it go. I`m also hungover and have a heart today cause I feel like poo. I`m actually still toasting. Work sucks, can`t type, I didn`t feel like putting my motor in my boat so I bought that badass RXP Seadoo. Let me go blow chunks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not the dog. :coffeycup

HOSS
06-09-2005, 07:35 AM
I liked you more when you were stabbing people in the eyes with a flat blade screwdriver.
Easy,,,,, tomorrow. :coffeycup :coffeycup

Tom Brown
06-09-2005, 07:37 AM
This is turning into a lynch mob.
That's what we do best. ... judge people and then beat the shit out of them. :D

riverrunner
06-09-2005, 07:38 AM
On another note,,,,it happenned the dude was drunk, everyone was laughing, we know it is sick (as I`m sure he does), things went too far. My point is that the guy has been around for a while now. Its time to let it lay! If it happens again we banish him to hell for there are other sites on the internet for that. Other than that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,your alright with me Frenchie,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,UN MAS CERVESA! :messedup:
Exactly!
Hey MMD, I think you're the one that needs the most help. You seem to have an infatuation with Frenchie through the computer. I know you have never met him, since you don't even own a boat jackass. No, I don't think it's O.K. to jerk a dog, never said it was, just that you need to get a life.

HOSS
06-09-2005, 07:39 AM
I know ,,,,,I know,,,,,,just not today. ever been hit in the head with a hammer? I can`t seem to find the impact spot,,,but its gotta be there.

HOSS
06-09-2005, 07:42 AM
Exactly!
Hey MMD, I think you're the one that needs the most help. You seem to have an infatuation with Frenchie through the computer. I know you have never met him, since you don't even own a boat jackass. No, I don't think it's O.K. to jerk a dog, never said it was, just that you need to get a life.
MMD`s ok by me. Frenchie is gonna catch hell. And thats just the way it goes. Did I ever tell you the story of the retarded boy and the cactus? :hammer2:

HM
06-09-2005, 07:43 AM
MMD`s ok by me. Frenchie is gonna catch hell. And thats just the way it goes. Did I ever tell you the story of the retarded boy and the cactus? :hammer2:
Is that the one where he post's his vienna sausage on ***boat? :devil: :D

Mandelon
06-09-2005, 07:44 AM
And I think Hoss speaks with some authority. I mean who else has posted a pic of their hoo-hoo? :confused: :p

Tom Brown
06-09-2005, 07:45 AM
FALOOOUUUMMMPPPPP!!!

Phat Matt
06-09-2005, 07:47 AM
I guess I went to bed to early. :)

HOSS
06-09-2005, 07:47 AM
Is that the one where he post's his vienna sausage on ***boat? :devil: :D
Now thats some funny shiat, :coffeycup :coffeycup

HOSS
06-09-2005, 07:48 AM
And I think Hoss speaks with some authority. I mean who else has posted a pic of their hoo-hoo? :confused: :p
hoo-hoo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cool, I might go beet my hoo-hoo right now,,,,work sucks,,,workers suck too. Is there a decent labor pool in the US?

HOSS
06-09-2005, 07:49 AM
FALOOOUUUMMMPPPPP!!!
Built soup can tough! Cofee isn`t working! :coffeycup :coffeycup :coffeycup :coffeycup :coffeycup Advil perhaps?

Phat Matt
06-09-2005, 07:58 AM
Built soup can tough! Cofee isn`t working! :coffeycup :coffeycup :coffeycup :coffeycup :coffeycup Advil perhaps?
Bloody Mary?

Tom Brown
06-09-2005, 08:02 AM
Advil perhaps?
Jack off. You'll be back to wagging your tail in no time. :cool:

ELIMINAT THIS
06-09-2005, 08:03 AM
Thanks for not PM'ing your words of wisdom. :notam: Just trying to help a friend like I would for any of them.
If anybody who was there was his freind they would of smacked him up side his head.

Tom Brown
06-09-2005, 08:04 AM
If anybody who was there was his freind they would of smacked him up side his head.
:idea:
I think you might benefit from jacking off too. You seem a little tense.

ELIMINAT THIS
06-09-2005, 08:08 AM
The act of wacking a dog = mental problems. not funny.
But Horny Dog is funny as FUK :D

Phat Matt
06-09-2005, 08:09 AM
Well I don't think he was their with his enemies. :D

HM
06-09-2005, 08:10 AM
:idea:
I think you might benefit from jacking off too. You seem a little tense.
I wouldn't get his hopes up, word on the street is that Frenchie has a 2 week waiting list. Not sure how Hoss got to the front tho? :confused: :D :hammer2:
I am thinking some people have not caught up on their reading nor are familiar with a new type of humor called sarchasm. :D

HM
06-09-2005, 08:11 AM
I guess I went to bed to early. :)
LOL...only by a few minutes. :D

Phat Matt
06-09-2005, 08:11 AM
I wouldn't get his hopes up, word on the street is that Frenchie has a 2 week waiting list. Not sure how Hoss got to the front tho? :confused: :D :hammer2:
I am thinking some people have not caught up on their reading nor are familiar with a new type of humor called sarchasm. :D
This shit is 9 pages long now. It would take till lunch to catch up. :D

lucky
06-09-2005, 08:13 AM
you guys are reading this all wrong -- Maybe he was just confused when he was a child - watching "POUND PUPPIES "
after all jump starting rover - is the same as a reach around :eek:

Phat Matt
06-09-2005, 08:13 AM
Hey Tom.
What can you do with a chinchilla? :D This one is talented.
http://weallyweaselly.com/images/chinchilla_with_sax_small.jpg

HM
06-09-2005, 08:20 AM
Sarchasm is like sarcasm, but with more h's. :D
LOL...thanks, neighbor. :D ;)

topless
06-09-2005, 08:21 AM
and anyone who doesn't think there is somthing abnormal about jerking off a dog needs to go with him! :pWhat about giraffes??? :eek:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-09-2005, 08:23 AM
This is his statement on the matter:
Hey Matt, need someone to watch Buddy this weekend. I think frenchie was looking to spend the weekend with him. ;)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23leonbuddy3.JPG
OOOOOO WTF, I CANT TAKE ANYMORE LMAO

RiverToysJas
06-09-2005, 08:28 AM
Well, it wasn't HIS dog, so what is the big deal? :rolleyes:
Yeah, but just imagine what would have been happening if it was female dog!!! :jawdrop:

HM
06-09-2005, 08:35 AM
Yeah, but just imagine what would have been happening if it was female dog!!! :jawdrop:
LMAO at your avitar!!

WYRD
06-09-2005, 08:37 AM
I honstly think the dog was asking for it :wink:

Dave C
06-09-2005, 08:41 AM
LMAO, after nine f-ing pages, that has to be the funniest post I have read......
even with TB and hooligan banter run amock.... :D
I honstly think the dog was asking for it :wink:

rivercrazy
06-09-2005, 08:56 AM
For a normal well balanced individual, its easy to see the difference between what is funny and what is sick, demented, discusting, and just plain wrong. There is no defending an act like that period....
Glad I've never shook that dog lover's hand. I don't need no bonus package. Also glad to know the gelcoat scheme on that new boat so I can stay "up current" from the white trail.....

Tom Brown
06-09-2005, 09:12 AM
Hey Tom.
What can you do with a chinchilla? :D This one is talented.
http://weallyweaselly.com/images/chinchilla_with_sax_small.jpg
I could put a chub on that chinchilla that would make a muskrat proud. :cool:

doesitfloat?
06-09-2005, 09:31 AM
No Tom, but really, haven`t we kicked the dudes ass enough?
Lurker observation: You can't "kick his ass" with this or any other negative attention. HE FRIGGIN LOVES IT. Having a nice boat or pretty wife or being in good shape isn't enough for this attention *****. He can't just be the center of one party or thread, he needs to be the center of ALL parties or threads. We've seen 100's of pics of his wife's ass or crotch or...his ass. He now needs material (pics or stories) to keep "Frenchie" synonomous with ***boat.COM.
Stop talking about him and he'll go away (ok, probably not)

pixilatedpussy
06-09-2005, 09:32 AM
OMG!!! You guys are so messed up! :2purples: :yuk: :D :D

pixilatedpussy
06-09-2005, 09:33 AM
:boxingguy :boxingguy :boxingguy Lurker observation: You can't "kick his ass" with this or any other negative attention. HE FRIGGIN LOVES IT. Having a nice boat or pretty wife or being in good shape isn't enough for this attention *****. He can't just be the center of one party or thread, he needs to be the center of ALL parties or threads. We've seen 100's of pics of his wife's ass or crotch or...his ass. He now needs material (pics or stories) to keep "Frenchie" synonomous with ***boat.COM.

PlyaPlya22
06-09-2005, 09:35 AM
WOW.....That's all I'm saying!! :D

Tom Brown
06-09-2005, 09:40 AM
I hope he never leaves. I enjoy his posts and hope to meet him one day.
Has FRENCHIE ever posted a picture of himself or told a story that upsets people? I've never seen it. I'm pretty sure this material has come to the forum via others. In a sense, we're sticking our nose in his business. I guess that's OK... he's had his hand in his dog's business. :D
Enjoy the reach around, FRENCHIE. :cool:

lucky
06-09-2005, 09:45 AM
frenchie is "mustard " right ! may be he's on to a new mayonise for his "dog's "
Frenchie hold the relish will ya

VEGASBABY
06-09-2005, 09:54 AM
Interesting how the morning crowd rolls in and monsuer Frenchie goes from
being one F'd up dude to a local hero for giving me something to talk about!
Thanks Frenchie for giving me 9 pages of posts to read. I don't know what
we'd do without you. :messedup: :confused: :confused:

Tom Brown
06-09-2005, 10:00 AM
Thanks Frenchie for giving me 9 pages of posts to read. I don't know what we'd do without you. :messedup:
Actually, you have Jordy to thank for this thread. :cool:

ROZ
06-09-2005, 10:07 AM
Maybe the pooch slipped Frenchie a roofie.... :supp:
I think you mean a woofie.... :D

VEGASBABY
06-09-2005, 10:10 AM
Without Frenchie, a lot of us would still be out helping OJ search for the real killer. Dude with your kinda time, you might have found him by now!! :D

VEGASBABY
06-09-2005, 10:12 AM
Look whos talking!! Im responding! God I need a life!!!!!

WYRD
06-09-2005, 10:14 AM
Dude with your kinda time, you might have found him by now!! :D
I think the real killer in hidding in the rough (oh sorry about the dog humor) around hole 9 :D

Boatcop
06-09-2005, 11:14 AM
This thread is just too much.
I refuse to join in on the lame comments.
:D :p

WYRD
06-09-2005, 11:16 AM
I think you just did :D :D

rrrr
06-09-2005, 11:19 AM
Gee, I hope the dog had a condom handy. :eek: :rolleyes:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
06-09-2005, 11:20 AM
I could of sworn that was a comment!!! You know you can't resist!!!

Tom Brown
06-09-2005, 11:21 AM
Alan, have you cited someone on a noise violation because their dog was barking too much during an owner induced an orgasm?

Rexone
06-09-2005, 11:30 AM
Wow this thread rolled right along overnight lol. Jas even jacked my avatar lmao... :D

Moe_Havi
06-09-2005, 11:31 AM
[QUOTE=Tom Brown]We're all so quick to judge FRENCHIE but come on... who among us hasn't had a gerbil up their ass at one time or another?
2 gerbils are sitting in a cage in a pet store when in walks Richard Gere.
One gerbil looks at the other one and says, "I don't know about you but if he comes anywhere near this cage, I'm going to start barking like a dog".
Moe

HM
06-09-2005, 11:38 AM
2 gerbils are sitting in a cage in a pet store when in walks Richard Gere.
One gerbil looks at the other one and says, "I don't know about you but if he comes anywhere near this cage, I'm going to start barking like a dog".
Moe
2 gerbils are sitting in a cage in a pet store when in walks Frenchie. One gerbil looks at the other on and says, "The dogs are phucked"

Moe_Havi
06-09-2005, 11:39 AM
Lol

HOSS
06-09-2005, 11:51 AM
2 gerbils are sitting in a cage in a pet store when in walks Frenchie. One gerbil looks at the other on and says, "The dogs are phucked"
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,FALUOMP F!

RiverToysJas
06-09-2005, 12:11 PM
Jas even jacked my avatar lmao... :D
LOL!!! That dog ain't seen nothin' til he's down on the muffin, and he's sure to be changin' his ways.
RTJas ;)

HM
06-09-2005, 12:14 PM
LOL!!! That dog ain't seen nothin' til he's down on the muffin, and he's sure to be changin' his ways.
RTJas ;)
Why can't you just accept him for what he really is? You think you can de-program his Frenchie desires? :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

wildbillg
06-09-2005, 12:25 PM
Frenchie ??
is he now posting on this new forum??
CAUTION
beast lovers?? (http://www.bestiality.com/)

RiverToysJas
06-09-2005, 12:26 PM
Why can't you just accept him for what he really is? You think you can de-program his Frenchie desires? :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Yeah, but you know me, ... any excuse for me to bust out some Aerosmith!
RTJas :D

HM
06-09-2005, 12:30 PM
Yeah, but you know me, ... any excuse for me to bust out some Aerosmith!
RTJas :D
You just inspired a whole new source for naming Frenchie's boad. :D

HM
06-09-2005, 02:13 PM
Maybe it was a true misunderstanding.
Perhaps a guy named Jack had passed out on the dog, and someone told Frenchie to go help Jack off the dog?

WYRD
06-09-2005, 02:14 PM
Maybe it was a true misunderstanding.
Perhaps a guy named Jack had passed out on the dog, and someone told Frenchie to go help Jack off the dog?
Streeeeeeeeeeched for this one huh :D

HM
06-09-2005, 02:17 PM
Streeeeeeeeeeched for this one huh :D
Just throwing out some "what if" scenarios, for Frenchie's sake. :D

PHX ATC
06-09-2005, 07:58 PM
After reading all this, I need therapy. :rollside:

Jordy
06-14-2005, 10:36 AM
Seems as though a majority of the people on here believe that you're not the only one, although I'd still shake your hand. :D

Mrs.Racer277
06-14-2005, 10:37 AM
Seems as though a majority of the people on here believe that you're not the only one, although I'd still shake your hand. :D
Hey Sexy what is up?? ;)

Tom Brown
06-14-2005, 10:38 AM
... before too.

topless
06-14-2005, 10:40 AM
... before too.Are you going to offer your services?