PDA

View Full Version : Are PM's working for anyone?

Mandelon
06-09-2005, 08:41 AM
There seems to have been a slight problem with the ***boat Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
I can't get to them.....what's the dealio????

Chase
06-09-2005, 08:43 AM
I don't know..I have sent one to Tom Brown, Phat Matt, and Ogshocker..I don't know if they got it though...??

WYRD
06-09-2005, 08:44 AM
mine are working been getting them all morning about the Drama in Phat Daddys thread :hammerhea :wink:

JustMVG
06-09-2005, 08:46 AM
Had the same thing yesterday, i was able to get some PM's from a couple of folks, and return them, but i was not able to send any out to others, that were already in my in box, also the ones i sent and got the same,There seems to have been a slight problem with the ***boat Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
came up , but nonoe of the messages where i got that "An Email...." were in my sent folder..... frustrating...

Mrs Luvnlife
06-09-2005, 08:54 AM
Ya....a slight problem.....sent the same damn message yesterday 4 seperate times because I got an error message and didn't think they went through....checked later and they had ALL gone through!! :hammer2: :hammer2: So if ya try to send one and ya get the error message, check your 'sent box', it's possible it ACTUALLY did go through. ;)

UnionJack
06-09-2005, 08:55 AM
mines not working

Phat Matt
06-09-2005, 09:03 AM
I don't know..I have sent one to Tom Brown, Phat Matt, and Ogshocker..I don't know if they got it though...??
I got it but I don't get any popup to tell me. You have to just go check your PM's and see if anything is there. I sent you one back also. It is in my sent folder even though I got the error message also.

bunny 166
06-09-2005, 09:05 AM
Mine are going through, and I get that same error report, but once I read them or reply, they don't erase from my private messages box up there.....

Eliminator 4 Life
06-09-2005, 09:05 AM
mine are working been getting them all morning about the Drama in Phat Daddys thread :hammerhea :wink:
Damn you too why do they think we know anything about it :confused:

WYRD
06-09-2005, 09:06 AM
Damn you too why do they think we know anything about it :confused:
I know like we were there or something huh :confused:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-09-2005, 09:09 AM
I know like we were there or something huh :confused:
I was at a 30 dollar plate restaurant in Laughlin talking about well I wont get into it ha ha :eek:

Phat Matt
06-09-2005, 09:11 AM
You get a pop up to tell you when you have a PM? That would be handy.
I use to. :confused:

pixilatedpussy
06-09-2005, 09:12 AM
Mine are going through, and I get that same error report, but once I read them or reply, they don't erase from my private messages box up there.....
Same here! :cry:

WYRD
06-09-2005, 09:16 AM
You get a pop up to tell you when you have a PM? That would be handy.
Pop Up? Handy? Bob I think your posting in the wrong thread....................see the dog thread :crossx:

ROZ
06-09-2005, 09:19 AM
I can't get to them.....what's the dealio????
So I guess you didn't get my PM yesterday....Too bad, I had an all you can eat coupon including 5 free lap dances at Cheetahs... :D

OutCole'd
06-09-2005, 09:20 AM
Mandy, I sent you a PM with what you need to do to fix it.

ROZ
06-09-2005, 09:26 AM
I sent you a pm asking if you were selling the repair advise, or giving it away... If yo don't want to post it here, you can PM me... Thanks!

OutCole'd
06-09-2005, 09:31 AM
I sent you a pm asking if you were selling the repair advise, or giving it away... If yo don't want to post it here, you can PM me... Thanks!
Check your Pm's. :notam:

WYRD
06-09-2005, 09:31 AM
Damn I didn't get it :D

OutCole'd
06-09-2005, 09:35 AM
Damn I didn't get it :D
Fine, I'll send it to you also. Check your PM's in just a minute. :notam: