PDA

View Full Version : Rbp

Phat Daddy
06-09-2005, 08:11 PM
Anybody hear about that raffle that Rolling Big Power had that involved that monster F350 truck??? I noticed that the raffle was held in May but I still see the truck at their shop.... looks fishy but who knows. :idea:

Phat Daddy
06-10-2005, 12:24 PM
bump

Eliminator 4 Life
06-10-2005, 12:25 PM
Well come on phatt daddy if you didnt win dont bump it up ha ha

Phat Daddy
06-10-2005, 12:48 PM
Well come on phatt daddy if you didnt win dont bump it up ha ha
Thats the thing, I don't think anybody won. Plus the tickets were $20 each and I think that would of just been throwing beer money away. I'm just curious because of the stories I've heard about before. That truck they were trying to sell for like 130k, you think they are just going to raffle it away :rolleyes:

Danhercules
06-10-2005, 01:02 PM
You talkin about the one with the for sale sign on it? I see a big Ferd from the 91 with a for sale sign on it.

Phat Daddy
06-10-2005, 01:27 PM
You talkin about the one with the for sale sign on it? I see a big Ferd from the 91 with a for sale sign on it.
Black with big red RBP sticker going across the side. It was at the L.A. boat show. If you go to Rolling Big Power website its on their home page.

rbpdieselperformance
06-11-2005, 07:56 PM
We apologize for any inconvience or doubt that anyone has experienced due to the RBP raffle. It is not our intentions to mislead or falsely represent our company that we have worked so hard for, not only for a future for our family but to create a business where stardards, morals and values are not compromised. For the record, the truck will be raffled at the Extreme MotorSports Show in May of 2006. This raffle will be live and taped and you do not have to be present to win. Please if you feel that you were mislead we will gladly refund your money 100% no questions. In turn, we hope that our company will not be misrepresented by those who just assume.
Sincerly,
Roland & Christie
RBP Diesel Performance, Inc.

Phat Daddy
06-11-2005, 10:33 PM
[ In turn, we hope that our company will not be misrepresented by those who just assume.
Never assumed, just said " I was curious"!! :burningm: