PDA

View Full Version : >>Happy friday and.....

FRENCHIE
06-10-2005, 04:04 AM
Be safe to those leaving for havi!!!! :wink:

Blacksheep
06-10-2005, 04:17 AM
Right back at ya Frenchie!!
TGIF!!!!!! Enjoy the weekend everyone!!!

Havasu Luvr
06-10-2005, 05:00 AM
Hey everybody look at me!!! I'm up early sitting at my computer. I took a leak before. I'll eat some breakfast later then it's off to work...
Who cares!
PS: if you don't pay attention to me I'll have to abuse the dog again.
http://www.neowin.net/forum/fun/die_thread_die.jpg
OUCH ! ! ! a simple "Good morning" would have been appropriate. :D

cola
06-10-2005, 05:35 AM
Hey everybody look at me!!! I'm up early sitting at my computer. I took a leak before. I'll eat some breakfast later then it's off to work...
Who cares!
MMD you are a dick.

HOSS
06-10-2005, 05:39 AM
Be safe to those leaving for havi!!!! :wink:
Should we be reading into this? :D Be cool bro, just ride the storm! :D Forecast is for extrmely abnormal rainfall and lightning strikes. Probably for another week. :D

a catered life
06-10-2005, 05:43 AM
yo french......... :cool: whats up man? whats up with all the freaking haters in here lately.....f'em .... :eek: your a cool guy in my book anyday of the year and you have a safe weekend your self.

HOSS
06-10-2005, 05:54 AM
Yeah,,,,,,,at least your not like some blow hole that would post a pic of his member on ***boat.
There was once this retarded boy in the neighborhood. He was much older than us. He was gay also. Not a good combo, but what the hell its just life. Anyway, my potna told him we would phuc him in the ass so we lured him on the side of the neighbors house (we were all 13 at the time). He pulled his pants down and bent over and stated, I`m ready! My friend looked around and saw a small cactus in a pot on the side of the house and crammed it in his ass. Well the gay retarded boy took off running down the street. I`ll never (lmao) forget his yell. That incident was the funniest thing I can ever remember. It was so funny that (I make 38 on the 20th) at my age I`d do it again. I`ve got to go get some water. I`m almost crying and now my stomach is hurting.
Moral of the story: don`t be gay at a plant store when I`m around. :yuk:

Kachina26
06-10-2005, 06:00 AM
Morning Leon, have a good weekend. Take it easy this weekend, it's been a rough week :messedup: Just be thankful there weren't pics :devil:

Garrddogg
06-10-2005, 06:23 AM
Who cares!
You just cant turn off your inner asshole can ya?

PowellScooter
06-10-2005, 06:25 AM
Morning Leon ! :cool:

NOTALENT
06-10-2005, 06:26 AM
sup brotha...u have a good one as well..stressful week is finally over now its time to have fun...ya'll be safe and have fun.

Tom Brown
06-10-2005, 06:41 AM
Have a great weekend, Leon. :cool:

TRIMM MANN
06-10-2005, 06:45 AM
Hey Leon,
Almost cocktail time :2purples:

charlyox
06-10-2005, 06:49 AM
Righton Leon

PowellScooter
06-10-2005, 06:51 AM
Oh yeah , did you get the goodie box I sent ya?

Eliminator 4 Life
06-10-2005, 07:00 AM
MMD you are a dick.
Damn and all this time I thought I was.
Everyone have a great and safe weekend damn how many more days tell OP6 I cant wait :D

JetBoatRich
06-10-2005, 07:00 AM
http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/twak.gif http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/animal-smiley-037.gif http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/animal-smiley-037.gif http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/animal-smiley-037.gif http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/animal-smiley-037.gif
TGIF

Tom Brown
06-10-2005, 07:03 AM
It's time to step up your game, E4L.

redneckgirl
Morning everyone!!! Have a safe weekend :coffeycup :D
Hang in there Bro!!!!
RNG

Speedin' Ian
Have a good one buddy! Kevin is digging his new boat!
P.S. Some people on these boards are rediculous, a lot of it probably stems from the fact that you have a hot wife, a nice new truck, sweet boat on order and you're out having fun every weekend. Man Jealousy can be a B@^ch! Could be worst you could be one of those guys that hasn't owned a boat since they joined the boards and probably never will :rolleyes:

barbigrl
06-10-2005, 07:09 AM
yo french......... :cool: whats up man? whats up with all the freaking haters in here lately.....f'em .... :eek: your a cool guy in my book anyday of the year and you have a safe weekend your self.
I am with ya CL....have a good weekend Frenchie!!! :D

Eliminator 4 Life
06-10-2005, 07:11 AM
It's time to step up your game, E4L.
Thanks TB you give the lessons and Ill follow :D

lucky
06-10-2005, 07:13 AM
thanks for letting us have fun this week - :D

Throttle
06-10-2005, 07:18 AM
leavin tonight for havi, hope to meet some more of you this weekend... dont be shy!

Waldo
06-10-2005, 07:21 AM
Morning! Drive safely everyone!!!
The wifey and a couple of her friends are headed out this weekend. I will be worrying :( :( :( until I receive the call they are there safely.

cola
06-10-2005, 07:25 AM
Everyone have a great and safe weekend damn how many more days tell OP6 I cant wait :D
I though you were only a dick in the chicks eyes. :wink:
Late, Mike

Waldo
06-10-2005, 07:26 AM
Girls trip!!!!!!!!! :D
YEP!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

sorry dog
06-10-2005, 07:28 AM
Take it easy Frenchie.
BTW - Mega says hi :cool:
http://webpages.charter.net/what200/IMAGE008a.JPG

cola
06-10-2005, 07:31 AM
leavin tonight for havi, hope to meet some more of you this weekend... dont be shy!
We'll be in town, stop & have a cold one. This is our boat or look for my dog.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1268109_0923_1.JPG

Heater
06-10-2005, 07:32 AM
Who cares!
I am a new member to this forum MagicMtnDan and there is one thing that has become very obvious to me since I joined:
You seem to be a bona fide ass with nothing but time on your hands. I would bet money you stayed up all night just waiting for Frenchie to post something so you could say "look at me I got that Frenchie again" Get a life!
Have a good weekend Leon!

stoker
06-10-2005, 07:36 AM
I am a new member to this forum MagicMtnDan and there is one thing that has become very obvious to me since I joined:
You seem to be a bona fide ass with nothing but time on your hands. I would bet money you stayed up all night just waiting for Frenchie to post something so you could say "look at me I got that Frenchie again" Get a life!
Talk about hitting the nail on the head!

CornWater
06-10-2005, 07:50 AM
I'll third that...

Eliminator 4 Life
06-10-2005, 07:55 AM
I though you were only a dick in the chicks eyes. :wink:
Late, Mike
Guess you got point thanks Mike I would watch what you say when you said here is what my boat loooks like or look for my dog :cool:

Speedin' Ian
06-10-2005, 07:55 AM
Has anyone ever told you you are a quick learner :wink:

Phat Matt
06-10-2005, 08:01 AM
MMD you are a dick.
I would have to agree. There was no reason to make that comment.

spectratoad
06-10-2005, 08:02 AM
P.S. Some people on these boards are rediculous, a lot of it probably stems from the fact that you have a hot wife, a nice new truck, sweet boat on order and you're out having fun every weekend. Man Jealousy can be a B@^ch! Could be worst you could be one of those guys that hasn't owned a boat since they joined the boards and probably never will :rolleyes:
UUUMMM Well all of the above does not make me think, "Gee whacking off a dog is ok, I'm just jealous because I don't have all that stuff." I guess since I do have all that it must make me think that whackin' a dog is not the norm. :idea: :D
And when you whack a dog off and it goes on the internet I guess you may have to expect some comments in the negative. Ya Think? :idea:

Phat Matt
06-10-2005, 08:03 AM
Take it easy Frenchie.
BTW - Mega says hi :cool:
http://webpages.charter.net/what200/IMAGE008a.JPG
That is funny though. Also, that is a sweet looking dog. I know I am leaving myself open on this one but your dog looks cool. :cool:

spectratoad
06-10-2005, 08:04 AM
Don't worry MMD, I guess refer to my above post. :D

meaniam
06-10-2005, 08:10 AM
Enjoy The River

MagicMtnDan
06-10-2005, 08:28 AM
Guess I was out of line...not. I'm not apologizing for anything.
I don't post pics of my wife nor does she hump a Pepsi machine half naked while others take pics of her and then post 'em on the Internet. For those that do, that's cool - we get to see how you do it.
I don't get drunk every weekend nor do I post pics or tell stories about it when I do. For those that do - we get to see how you do it.
I don't whack off dogs in private or in public nor do I post pics or tell stories about it. For those what do - we get to see how you do it.
I'm not an attention ***** nor am I running for honorary mayor of a small town in SoCal. I enjoy boating and when my wife's health gets better we can start looking at buying a boat again.
In the meantime, I'm here and still displeased about the "dog incident" - it's a very perverse act and if it makes you feel better to come after me because I went after him then enjoy it.
Leon has always seemed like a nice guy and I wish him well and I'm sorry he didn't deny it happened or somehow try to explain what he did. We all don't have to like each other nor do we have to agree or accept the things others do or post. I'm sure many enjoy the drama of the forums but it's a good thing we don't all want to live our lives that way.
Around here if you can dish it out you've got to be able to take it.
Oh yeah, happy Friday.

Speedin' Ian
06-10-2005, 08:35 AM
P.S. Some people on these boards are rediculous, a lot of it probably stems from the fact that you have a hot wife, a nice new truck, sweet boat on order and you're out having fun every weekend. Man Jealousy can be a B@^ch! Could be worst you could be one of those guys that hasn't owned a boat since they joined the boards and probably never will
Hey Chief maybe I typed something without realizing it but I don't remember condoning what ever happened with the dog, so if I did please point it out :sleeping: . And let me make something clear, what happened over the weekend does sound a little odd, but then again many of the people that were there did say it was funny and they were laughing, yet I don't hear everyone giving them S@*t :idea: . I think everyone who frequents this board knows the #1 reason Leon is taking so much flack for this is because a few of the post whores don't like him so they are going to string this out for as long as possible. If this had happened on Jackass would everyone be making a big deal about it, I doubt it. Or what if one of the "Super Cool Guys" with a big cat had done it, would everyone be acting the same way, I think not.
Also I am not Leon's friend, I have spoke with him on a couple occasions and he seemed like a cool guy and if I am ever at the lake when he is I will probably tip back a cold with him. Hey at least he has a boat though; and I have yet to hear him trashing someone. Then there is MMD who has never owned a boat, and probably never will, yet he insist on coming on the boards and trashing people he doesn't like or don't follow his same political views. I mean give me a break!

MagicMtnDan
06-10-2005, 08:38 AM
Then there is MMD who has never owned a boat, and probably never will, yet he insist on coming on the boards and trashing people he doesn't like or don't follow his same political views. I mean give me a break!
You trashing me? :D Guess this means you're a liberal wienie who wants Hillary for president. Did you actually vote for Boxer too?

shockwavebd
06-10-2005, 08:40 AM
Thanks Leon have fun .............be safe :hammerhea

Phat Matt
06-10-2005, 08:42 AM
I don't post pics of my wife nor does she hump a Pepsi machine half naked while others take pics of her and then post 'em on the Internet. For those that do, that's cool - we get to see how you do it.
I don't get drunk every weekend nor do I post pics or tell stories about it when I do. For those that do - we get to see how you do it.
I don't whack off dogs in private or in public nor do I post pics or tell stories about it. For those what do - we get to see how you do it.
I'm not an attention ***** nor am I running for honorary mayor of a small town in SoCal. I enjoy boating and when my wife's health gets better we can start looking at buying a boat again.
In the meantime, I'm here and still displeased about the "dog incident" - it's a very perverse act and if it makes you feel better to come after me because I went after him then enjoy it.
Leon has always seemed like a nice guy and I wish him well and I'm sorry he didn't deny it happened or somehow try to explain what he did. We all don't have to like each other nor do we have to agree or accept the things others do or post. I'm sure many enjoy the drama of the forums but it's a good thing we don't all want to live our lives that way.
Oh yeah, happy Friday.
The phrase "if you can't say anything nice, then don't say it all" comes to mind.
Does your original post not add drama to the board? :confused:
Let it go. Let it go. Jeez
And you know what, these boards are just like TV or the Radio, if you don't like what you read or see, turn the damn channel.

syke-o
06-10-2005, 08:43 AM
The phrase "if you can't say anything nice, then don't say it all" comes to mind.
Does your original post not add drama to the board? :confused:
Let it go. Let it go. Jeez
And you know what, these boards are just like TV or the Radio, if you don't like what you read or see, turn the damn channel.
well said......

mbrown2
06-10-2005, 08:44 AM
I'm not an attention *****
I disagree on this one.....that entire post wreaked of attention w h o r e....
With the exception on the dog incident....pepsi stripping, drunkness, blah, blah...too each his own and I have no qualms with any of it....and will still hang with Frenchie at future events (my dogs a female so I am safe) :wink: ....
Hopefully, you can get over your new found bitterness...it used to be you did not have a boat...now you are boatless and bitter.

DOHARA
06-10-2005, 08:45 AM
Even though I don't post alot on HB I read all the post's and have been a member for a while. Maybe Leon is a cool guy in person but, I think alot of people including myself, think he starts alot of new post's regarding nothing half the time. Ever since the hole beaumont crap started I can't stand reading his post, or even seeing new one's start. I've never seen so much crap posted about nothing unit frenchie and a few others came along. :hammer2: Then we have the followers :hammerhea . I think he didn't get enough attention as a child and is constantly seeing attention from the boards. I think he's hanging himself, just my 2 cents.
Dano

Sane Asylum
06-10-2005, 09:14 AM
Frenchie...........Have a good weekend........I've given you some chit in the past but me thinks you need a break at this point.... :cool:
That old saying.........."This too shall pass" may be fairly applicable in this case......

PowellScooter
06-10-2005, 09:16 AM
Morning! Drive safely everyone!!!
The wifey and a couple of her friends are headed out this weekend. I will be worrying :( :( :( until I receive the call they are there safely.
:) Id START worrying once they get there :) J/K have fun ladies

Garrddogg
06-10-2005, 09:18 AM
You trashing me? :D Guess this means you're a liberal wienie who wants Hillary for president. Did you actually vote for Boxer too?
Boy thats a good one,you showed him!
Wiener! :hammerhea

Tom Brown
06-10-2005, 09:31 AM
Dan, many of your posts have struck me as trying people in the court of public opinion. It seems like, on occasion, you try to rally support against individuals for their behavior.
Well... a verdict came down in this thread and you lost. It kind of cuts, doesn't it?
I've never met Leon. I don't know what happened with the dog and Leon hasn't said anything about it. It's not up to me to judge him so I'm going to continue believing him to be a good man with a lively spirit.
Have a good weekend, Dan. You're part of the ***boat online community and I genuinely wish the best for you and your family.

WYRD
06-10-2005, 09:37 AM
For a Newbie you are pretty observant...............Leon time to squash all the jokes and move on...........Have a great weekend bro and be safe out there. :idea: :D
MMD I to some extent agree with you, we do not have to get along in here in fact many of us don't. There are a ton of threads here that trash Frenchie for things he has done including the dog thing. If you insist on talking more crap about it do it in one of those threads. This one was started simply to say hey have a fun and safe trip to the river. One persons view on parting may not be the same as anothers. The people that stick together in here are actually friends of the boards too. As Matt said if you don't agree with some of the posts or threads here simply put don't respond. Just a thought :rollside:

Big Warlock
06-10-2005, 09:46 AM
If I had a kid, you can bet I wouldn't let them visit Neverland Ranch. However, my dog can stay at Frenchie's anytime!!!
Fock 'em Leon. You can always hang with us!!
Good thing your getting the Shockwave with 2 496s. I am working on my setup to ensure I stay ahead of you. That would be until next year, my friend, when I unleash the next evolution on you!!! LOL
Have a good weekend bud!
Rob :coffeycup

FHI-prez
06-10-2005, 09:58 AM
I've never met Frenchie and I'm sure I never will. But he seems to be kind of a free spirit, a clown, whatever. Being that the case, I seriously doubt he gives a flying f u c k about MMD or anyone else having a laugh at his expense. God knows I've laughed my ass off at some of the shots people have taken at Frenchie for the "dog incident". He deserves every bit of it IMO. If you can't take the heat, don't jerk off a dog in the kitchen! My guess is, ole' attention starved Frenchie luvs all this attention. So maybe those of you so quick to defend the poor "honor" of Leon, maybe, just maybe, he doesn't give a shit and you're wasting your breath anyway.

Sane Asylum
06-10-2005, 09:59 AM
If I had a kid, you can bet I wouldn't let them visit Neverland Ranch. However, my dog can stay at Frenchie's anytime!!!
Fock 'em Leon. You can always hang with us!!
Good thing your getting the Shockwave with 2 496s. I am working on my setup to ensure I stay ahead of you. That would be until next year, my friend, when I unleash the next evolution on you!!! LOL
Have a good weekend bud!
Rob :coffeycup
Rob......How are you man? At the risk of highjacking a thread, we'll be at Pleasant this Sat. and Sun.....Stop by.
Tim

HM
06-10-2005, 10:03 AM
Have a great weekend! :D

topless
06-10-2005, 10:27 AM
Honestly, I don't think anyone here is jealous. I think YOU are trying to kiss ass. Leon is a great guy and I think he is laughing his ass off at yesterdays threads. YOU on the other hand might be gay and want a ride in his boat. Correct me if I'm wrong. :mix:

topless
06-10-2005, 10:42 AM
Don't mess with my neighbor!!!!!!!! :devil:

HOSS
06-10-2005, 10:46 AM
I`m with MMD all the way. I am just going to have fun with this and tryin` not to pour salt in the wound. Well, maybe a lil`. Frenchie will do all right. MMD has been here for a while and anyone bashing him I consider to be a fag. And I have a dog that will hump them. Coondog with 16". Thats deep bro! MMD might have gotten caught up in the drama. I don`t condone any forms of beastiality. But the people attacking MMD now are the ones posting all the gay crap with their women. I too feel the pepsi machine pics are gay. Arousing but nonetheless,,,,gay. I guess to each his own but if someone can post all that shit then MMD can surely post his discouragement and his views on where he stands with it. Anyone bashing MMD I`m telling them to EAT SHIT!
Is it time for the Frenchie incident to die,,,,,,maybe. Is it time to still have fun at his expense,,,,,,,always,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,when will enough be enough,,,,,,,,,,,never in a joking climate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,will he live it down,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HELL NO! At least not as long as I`m here, MMD, Kim, Tom, and the rest of the OG Klan. But thats life. All in good fun. :p

mbrown2
06-10-2005, 11:09 AM
I too feel the pepsi machine pics are gay.
This coming from a guy who post a picture of lower brain on the internet.... :cool: ....but I do agree to each his own. :D :coffeycup :D

Tom Brown
06-10-2005, 11:17 AM
I think YOU are trying to kiss ass.
I've been trying to kiss your ass for three years now.

Blown 472
06-10-2005, 11:20 AM
Get the f uck away from my b itch. :220v:

topless
06-10-2005, 11:22 AM
You my dear are welcome to kiss it any time you want. :wink: :wink:

Tom Brown
I`m with MMD all the way.
Hey HOSS... kiss my ass.

topless
Get the f uck away from my b itch. :220v:My man to the rescue.

Tom Brown
06-10-2005, 11:24 AM
Get the f uck away from my b itch. :220v:
Ratso was right. It's all about ownership with some people.
You my dear are welcome to kiss it any time you want. :wink: :wink:
I just ordered a case of lip lalm off eBay.

Speedin' Ian
06-10-2005, 11:31 AM
You trashing me? Guess this means you're a liberal wienie who wants Hillary for president. Did you actually vote for Boxer too?
First question... Do I want Hillary for President? I doubt it, but to be honest I don't know what her agenda is so I guess I would have to wait until she ran until I made my decision. I definately wouldn't not vote for her because she is a woman or a democrat, but chances are I wouldn't vote for her because of I what suspect her policies would be. On the same note I wouldn't come on the hot boat forums ranting about my political views, just hoping to boost my post ***** status.
Second question... Am I Weenie? Let me answer this question by asking you a question... Don't you own a convertible Porsche Boxster? And if I'm not mistaken wasn't it an automatic :idea: , now this may not be true so please let me know if I am wrong. I'm not a weenie, just a guy with a boat who enjoys going to the lake, I also enjoy surfing the boards, but I get sick of internet geeks trashing on the same person. Get a life pal, you are pathetic!
Honestly, I don't think anyone here is jealous. I think YOU are trying to kiss ass. Leon is a great guy and I think he is laughing his ass off at yesterdays threads. YOU on the other hand might be gay and want a ride in his boat. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Am I gay? No I have a beautiful girlfriend who I have been with for the past four years!! Do I want a ride in his boat? No, I have a pretty nice 25' Commander and a nice blown dragboat, plus my friends have nice boats as well, so I am fine without a ride. Don't worry I'm not mad at you for making assumptions, you have been corrected! :mix:
I think Frenchie deserves the flack he has caught for what he did, plus I agree with you and don't think he cares, but who knows, like I said I don't really know him. I just think it gets old when people beat a dead horse and feel the need to do it in every post.
Have a great day and a safe weekend!

topless
06-10-2005, 11:34 AM
I just think it gets old when people beat a dead horse and feel the need to do it in every post.
Have a great day and a safe weekend!I used to have a dead horse but I never beat it. :D

stoker
06-10-2005, 11:43 AM
I used to have a dead horse but I never beat it. :D
How about a dead dog?
Sorry Frenchie, I couldn't resist. Hang in there.

HCS
06-10-2005, 11:44 AM
Ratso was right. It's all about ownership with some people.
I just ordered a case of lip lalm off eBay.
Make sure and get some cellophane.

HOSS
06-10-2005, 11:45 AM
I can pretty much sum up these last few comments.
I have a weenie.
Hung like a horse.
Beet it of course.
I hate gays.
Not into necrophilia.
Hillary Clinton is an a-hole.
I give my perspective on things wether anyone likes it or not.
Have a cactus.
Post pics of my weenie on ***boat because I get off on crap like that.
Fell off the wagon.
Wanna see a pic? :redface:

Tom Brown
06-10-2005, 11:47 AM
I can pretty much sum up these last few comments.
I have a weenie.
Hung like a horse.
Beet it of course.
I hate gays.
Not into necrophilia.
Hillary Clinton is an a-hole.
I give my perspective on things wether anyone likes it or not.
Have a cactus.
Post pics of my weenie on ***boat because I get off on crap like that.
Fell off the wagon.
Wanna see a pic? :redface:
I can pretty much sum up HOSS's last comment.
FALLUUOOOMMMPPP!!!

FRENCHIE
06-10-2005, 11:54 AM
Oh yeah , did you get the goodie box I sent ya?
10-4 THANX MAN!!!
:cool:

FRENCHIE
06-10-2005, 11:57 AM
....U.S.A.F.!!!!
:cool: :wink:

Tom Brown
06-10-2005, 12:11 PM
Hey FRENCHIE, are you hiding out? :confused:
Come on man, suck it up... chub it up... and post with your buddies. It's all good. Don't let the dick wads run you off.
- Tom :)

topless
06-10-2005, 12:15 PM
Come on man, suck it up... chub it up... and post with your buddies. It's all good. Don't let the dick wads run you off.
- Tom :)Ditto........ :rollside:

FRENCHIE
06-10-2005, 12:19 PM
- Tom :)
COMMON now you know me better than that!!!?? Its just that some of us have jobs to make big$$$ to be able to enjoy the finer things in life, and fun times with friends......rather than sit in front of a computer all day every day!!!!!!!!
:wink:

topless
06-10-2005, 12:21 PM
COMMON now you know me better than that!!!?? Its just that some of us have jobs to make big$$$ to be able to enjoy the finer things in life, and fun times with friends......rather than sit in front of a computer all day every day!!!!!!!!
But but but...........this IS my job that pays me big $$$$ so I can enjoy the finer things in life.

HOSS
06-10-2005, 12:21 PM
I really don`t think when talking to Frenchie ones needs to mention genetalia. But hell,,,,,post bro, don`t be gay! I meen there are others out there that do stuff with animals. It ain`t just you. It ain`t for me but hell,,,,,,maybe you should tell us more about the incident! :D
Frenchie,,,,,ever thought about maybe buying a plant,,,,,like a cactus,,,,full of spines?

FRENCHIE
06-10-2005, 12:33 PM
I really don`t think when talking to Frenchie ones needs to mention genetalia. But hell,,,,,post bro, don`t be gay! I meen there are others out there that do stuff with animals. It ain`t just you. It ain`t for me but hell,,,,,,maybe you should tell us more about the incident! :D
Frenchie,,,,,ever thought about maybe buying a plant,,,,,like a cactus,,,,full of spines?
hi Hoss!!!
:D ;)

a catered life
06-10-2005, 12:40 PM
ok ok :confused: wtf? leon what did you do to the dog? did i miss something lol lmao :frown: the pictures of the wifey were not that bad.......wait let me think about it.......... :confused: (had to remember the pepsi photo) not that bad at all? lmao
hey french like i said before F'em if they dont like your threads then why do they open them? post what you want if i dont like it then i dont look or read... :yuk: post on you post wwhhoorreeeeeeeeee

Tom Brown
06-10-2005, 12:42 PM
Its just that some of us have jobs to make big$$$ to be able to enjoy the finer things in life, and fun times with friends......rather than sit in front of a computer all day every day!!!!!!!! :wink:
That hurt. :(
:D :D :D

RiverDave
06-10-2005, 12:48 PM
http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/twak.gif http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/animal-smiley-037.gif http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/animal-smiley-037.gif http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/animal-smiley-037.gif http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/animal-smiley-037.gif
TGIF
I don't care who you are... that right there is funny. :D :D
RD

Heater
06-10-2005, 01:43 PM
Has anyone ever told you you are a quick learner :wink:
Yes, the lady that drove the bus, she was always nice to us special kids! :smile:

Tom Brown
06-10-2005, 01:47 PM
Yes, the lady that drove the bus, she was always nice to us special kids! :smile:
Welcome to ***boat, Heater. :cool:
Try to keep the wisdom to a minimum. We're happier living in ignorance. :D

FRENCHIE
06-10-2005, 02:03 PM
.....A SPECIAL QUOTE FOR YOU AND YOUR BRO WHO IS IN TOWN TO LAUGH ABOUT!!!!...
......."GOD...MY PARENTS HAVE GOTTA BE SO PROUD OF ME!!!"
:D :p ;) :hammer2: :hammer2:

FRENCHIE
06-10-2005, 02:04 PM
Welcome to ***boat, Heater. :cool:
Try to keep the wisdom to a minimum. We're happier living in ignorance. :D
trust be TB...Heater has been around here for a long time!!!! :cool:

WYRD
06-10-2005, 02:12 PM
Yea but others of us get paid big $$$ to be able to sit in front of a computer all day anyways :D :D

Tom Brown
06-10-2005, 02:17 PM
trust be TB...Heater has been around here for a long time!!!! :cool:
Old... new... he seems like a cool guy. :cool:
I hope you get over your cold soon. :)

2sand2
06-10-2005, 02:33 PM
DID THIS THREAD START BY SAYING HAPPY FRIDAY????? :messedup:
Well happy Friday all. :mix:

VEGASBABY
06-10-2005, 03:14 PM
Have a good weekend Leon! Heater my main man, dig the post! Val and Jalene say hey! Good to have ya on the boards! Leon, your always good in my book, see ya in a week in Vegas bro say hey to your wifey for us!

cola
06-10-2005, 04:37 PM
Oh yeah, happy Friday.
I can't remember when you had anything to say that was not a slam on someone or boating related. If you don't have anything good to say about people or there lifestyle, keep it to yourself.
I hope your wife feels better soon.
Late, Mike

MsGHTRIM
06-10-2005, 05:00 PM
That's what I love about you Heater. Kick back, watch the show, and then BOOM!!!!!!!! Say it like it is and clean house. Ain't no messin' around, baby!!!! :eek: :2purples:

MsGHTRIM
06-10-2005, 05:07 PM
BTW, you're in need of an avatar. I'm sure I can help in that department!!! :2purples: :eek:

FRENCHIE
06-10-2005, 07:34 PM
BTW, you're in need of an avatar. I'm sure I can help in that department!!! :2purples: :eek:
........i need more than an avatar!!!!
:D :devil: :idea: ;)

GHTRIM
06-10-2005, 07:46 PM
Well you can't help out too much or MMD will start HIJACKING every thread in regards to your pic.... Although It sure would be nice for the F'er to post a pic of his boat. Or I would like to see if he can post a pic of something besides PhotoShop pics of other people in situations...
Oh.... BTW did I happen to mention "Have a nice / safe Friday everyone...
One more thing.... FOCK U MMD YOU STUPID M'FER STAY HOME, DON'T MAKE SH1T OF YOUR LIFE, EXIST ONLY TO MAKE FUN OF PEEPS ENJOYING THIER LIVES, AND DOIN' SOMETHING BESIDES SITTING IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER CARRING ON SH1T WAY TOO LONG.....
Have a nice day you fat FOck....... Enjoy your boat.... NOT...

Norseman
06-10-2005, 07:51 PM
Leon;
Happy Friday!! :D :D
Bob

FRENCHIE
06-10-2005, 07:54 PM
...............HEY HEATER...I JUST GOT A CALL FROM FLORIDA AND HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU......................
"YOUR A STUD!!!...LOVE FIONNA!!!" :D :p :hammer2: :hammer2:

FRENCHIE
06-10-2005, 07:55 PM
Leon;
Happy Friday!! :D :D
Bob
THIS THREAD TURNED OUT SO WELL...I THINKS I WILL START A 'HAPPY SATURDAY'...THREAD!!!!
:rollside: ;)

Heater
06-10-2005, 08:08 PM
...............HEY HEATER...I JUST GOT A CALL FROM FLORIDA AND HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU......................
"YOUR A STUD!!!...LOVE FIONNA!!!" :D :p :hammer2: :hammer2:
Ahh the lovely Fionna!! What a great gal but I don't want to talk too much or the ever present and on time MagicMtnDan will flame me for liking poosssy, but it will probably be awhile as I think he is looking for a boat so he can come to the next flex-off :hammerhea :2purples: :hammerhead

VEGASBABY
06-10-2005, 08:16 PM
Well you can't help out too much or MMD will start HIJACKING every thread in regards to your pic.... Although It sure would be nice for the F'er to post a pic of his boat. Or I would like to see if he can post a pic of something besides PhotoShop pics of other people in situations...
Oh.... BTW did I happen to mention "Have a nice / safe Friday everyone...
One more thing.... FOCK U MMD YOU STUPID M'FER STAY HOME, DON'T MAKE SH1T OF YOUR LIFE, EXIST ONLY TO MAKE FUN OF PEEPS ENJOYING THIER LIVES, AND DOIN' SOMETHING BESIDES SITTING IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER CARRING ON SH1T WAY TOO LONG.....
Have a nice day you fat FOck....... Enjoy your boat.... NOT...Easy bro, ease back in the chair pop a beer, this kinda "board rage" cant be good for ya, so let me take over for ya! MMD you stupid @$*&#$@!fer what he just said!!!!!!! :mad: :D

FRENCHIE
06-10-2005, 08:21 PM
Easy bro, ease back in the chair pop a beer, this kinda "board rage" cant be good for ya, so let me take over for ya! MMD you stupid @$*&#$@!fer what he just said!!!!!!! :mad: :D
lmfao!!!!!
:p :D

GHTRIM
06-10-2005, 08:36 PM
Easy bro, ease back in the chair pop a beer, this kinda "board rage" cant be good for ya, so let me take over for ya! MMD you stupid @$*&#$@!fer what he just said!!!!!!! :mad: :D
ROTFALMAO!!!! For Sure... :D

FRENCHIE
06-10-2005, 08:42 PM
....VEGAS GIRLS MAKE ME HORNY!!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :devil: :p
IM JUST WARNING THEM...NO PEPSI TRICKS NEXT WEEKEND OR THEYRE IN TROUBLE!!!!! :wink:

VEGASBABY
06-10-2005, 08:49 PM
....VEGAS GIRLS MAKE ME HORNY!!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :devil: :p
IM JUST WARNING THEM...NO PEPSI TRICKS NEXT WEEKEND OR THEYRE IN TROUBLE!!!!! :wink:Me too! http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2183Mrs_Frenchie_Mrs_GHtrim_Mrs_VegasBaby.jpg

FRENCHIE
06-10-2005, 08:52 PM
Me too! http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2183Mrs_Frenchie_Mrs_GHtrim_Mrs_VegasBaby.jpg
THAT GIVES A WHOLE NEW MEANING TO THREESOME!! ...hmmm i thinks the camera will find these three together again next weekend!!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: ;)

VEGASBABY
06-10-2005, 08:58 PM
Yeeeee Haaaaaaa!!!!!

FRENCHIE
06-10-2005, 09:01 PM
Yeeeee Haaaaaaa!!!!!
this happens with GHT and i all the time, but the wifey almost confused You and I at our last get together on the lake after she saw ya doing those dips between the boats!!!
;) ;) :D

VEGASBABY
06-10-2005, 09:05 PM
You know how I do it!!!!! :D

FRENCHIE
06-10-2005, 09:10 PM
You know how I do it!!!!! :D
im out brotha...ttyl!!!!!......'L'
:wink: :cool:

VEGASBABY
06-10-2005, 09:13 PM
Me too man Kiss the Mrs for me!!! have a good weekend !!!! :cool:

GHTRIM
06-10-2005, 09:22 PM
Hold on Fellas I'm just getting here????? WTF I'm missing out.. :D :p

Goldilocks
06-10-2005, 09:33 PM
Yeah, guess I missed out too :messedup: :D

GHTRIM
06-10-2005, 09:37 PM
Story of my life... I always clean up the whip cream but never get to see it become the mess.... WTF??? :cry: :cry:

Goldilocks
06-10-2005, 09:49 PM
You know....I didn't want to comment on MMD's post because I am not one for confrontation on the boards (except for w/ Jordy ;)) but that was one phucked up post. I don't even know what to say about it except what an ass he must be. :mad:

GHTRIM
06-10-2005, 09:53 PM
You know....I didn't want to comment on MMD's post because I am not one for confrontation on the boards (except for w/ Jordy ;)) but that was one phucked up post. I don't even know what to say about it except what an ass he must be. :mad:
You know how they do it (standin on the beach)... MMD style... :coffeycup :frown: :squiggle: :(

GHTRIM
06-10-2005, 09:53 PM
You know how they do it (standin on the beach)... MMD style... :coffeycup :frown: :squiggle:

FRENCHIE
06-11-2005, 07:08 AM
Me too man Kiss the Mrs for me!!! have a good weekend !!!! :cool:
WILL DO!!!!

FRENCHIE
06-11-2005, 07:09 AM
DONT WORRY...YOU KISS THE MRS IN PERSON....NOT JUST ON THE LIPS EITHER!!!!
:p :devil:

FRENCHIE
06-11-2005, 07:09 AM
PACK 4 VEGAS!!!!
:hammerhea :mad: :wink: :)

FRENCHIE
06-11-2005, 07:10 AM
:eek: :eek:

GHTRIM
06-11-2005, 08:26 AM
PACK 4 VEGAS!!!!
:hammerhea :mad: :wink: :)
What up French??? Getting ready to do a LOT of chores around the Pad due to company coming in next weekend.... :rolleyes: :D

FRENCHIE
06-11-2005, 08:36 AM
What up French??? Getting ready to do a LOT of chores around the Pad due to company coming in next weekend.... :rolleyes: :D
oh yea....the company will be cuming....b4 you get off of work!!!!!
:devil: :wink: :p

GHTRIM
06-11-2005, 08:39 AM
oh yea....the company will be cuming....b4 you get off of work!!!!!
:devil: :wink: :p
That's messed up... I just answered something like this in another thread... Think I might take the day off now.... :2purples:

FRENCHIE
06-11-2005, 08:43 AM
That's messed up... I just answered something like this in another thread... Think I might take the day off now.... :2purples:
no dont, dont, dont!!!! I thinks the MRs has another suprise arranged with mrs GHT!!??
:confused: Kinda like the last one at the hotel with the Beaumont sticker deal!!!! now ya know that was great!!
oh yea...im gonna bust outta here in an hour ...you got me motivated for the gym now!!!!! :rolleyes: :hammer2: :hammer2: ;)

GHTRIM
06-11-2005, 08:46 AM
no dont, dont, dont!!!! I thinks the MRs has another suprise arranged with mrs GHT!!??
:confused: Kinda like the last one at the hotel with the Beaumont sticker deal!!!! now ya know that was great!!
oh yea...im gonna bust outta here in an hour ...you got me motivated for the gym now!!!!! :rolleyes: :hammer2: :hammer2: ;)
So what your sayin is Nic is up to NNNNOOOOOO GOOOOOOD??? :sqeyes: :devil: :D I love NO Good... If you go to the gym that means I'll have to go again... :messedup:

FRENCHIE
06-11-2005, 08:53 AM
So what your sayin is Nic is up to NNNNOOOOOO GOOOOOOD??? :sqeyes: :devil: :D I love NO Good... If you go to the gym that means I'll have to go again... :messedup:
im going....11:30 meetng a buddy!!! was suppposed to do yard work, but its cloudy when i woke up and been a light mist in the air, grass is damp!!!! oh darn...will just have to put off the Honey doooo's!!!!!
:D

FRENCHIE
06-11-2005, 08:54 AM
....'LOVE NO GOOD , HEAD KISSER!!!!'
:p :p :hammer2: :hammer2: what a waist of time!!!!?? at least go for the lips dammit!!! ;) :)

HOSS
06-11-2005, 10:11 AM
another fag,,,,dude,,,,your gay. :mad:

Heater
06-11-2005, 10:45 AM
another fag,,,,dude,,,,your gay. :mad:
What is gay is that you don't even realize the potential situation you have just created for yourself. :hammer2:

GHTRIM
06-11-2005, 12:13 PM
....'LOVE NO GOOD , HEAD KISSER!!!!'
:p :p :hammer2: :hammer2: what a waist of time!!!!?? at least go for the lips dammit!!! ;) :)
Head Kisser doesn't sound good... Of course for the record we are talking about MsFrenchies head..

FRENCHIE
06-11-2005, 01:32 PM
Head Kisser doesn't sound good... Of course for the record we are talking about MsFrenchies head..
AND HER LIPS!!!
:hammer2: ;) :idea:

GHTRIM
06-11-2005, 01:33 PM
AND HER LIPS!!!
:hammer2: ;) :idea:
:supp: :supp: :supp:

FRENCHIE
06-11-2005, 01:44 PM
I Bumming Right Now!!! :( :(

Garrddogg
06-11-2005, 01:53 PM
I Bumming Right Now!!! :( :(
Why wassup?

FRENCHIE
06-11-2005, 01:57 PM
Why wassup?
DID YA GET MY PM. YESTERDAY!!?? I KNOW THE P.M.S HAVE BEEN SCREWY!!??
:confused: :cool:

FRENCHIE
06-11-2005, 01:58 PM
Why wassup?
PROB THE GLOOMY WEATHER, BEING HOME FIRST WEEKEND IN A MONTH, NOT WITH FRIENDS ETC ETC..
:frown: ILL GET OVER IT :cool:

Garrddogg
06-11-2005, 02:09 PM
PROB THE GLOOMY WEATHER, BEING HOME FIRST WEEKEND IN A MONTH, NOT WITH FRIENDS ETC ETC..
:frown: ILL GET OVER IT :cool:
pm's aint workin,the boys and I are just up the street from you in lytle creek,
just thinkin about the ribeyes and beans for dinner,I do have two extra steaks!

FRENCHIE
06-11-2005, 02:15 PM
what ya doin up there!!?? shooting, camping??? :confused:

Garrddogg
06-11-2005, 02:18 PM
what ya doin up there!!?? shooting, camping??? :confused:
Campin ,tryin out my new fifth wheen trailer its a bad mofo..

Kachina26
06-11-2005, 02:18 PM
pm's aint workin,the boys and I are just up the street from you in lytle creek,
just thinkin about the ribeyes and beans for dinner,I do have two extra steaks!
Steak sounds good, what time is dinner :D

Garrddogg
06-11-2005, 02:29 PM
Steak sounds good, what time is dinner :D
bout 6:00 or 7:00

FRENCHIE
06-11-2005, 04:21 PM
looks like pizza and the tyson fight for us!!!!! ;) :hammer2: :hammer2:

Garrddogg
06-11-2005, 06:04 PM
looks like pizza and the tyson fight for us!!!!! ;) :hammer2: :hammer2:
The coals are just about ready.. :D