PDA

View Full Version : Upholstery Shop?

Speedin' Ian
06-10-2005, 07:17 AM
I have a 94 Commander and I want to get it re-upholstered, it is a closed bow and everything underneath is in great shape so I will leave that as is. However the engine hatch and back seat are starting to split at the seams so I would like to have them re-done, and I might as well have the side panels and front seats re-done so that they match.
Can someone suggest some different shops, I live in Thousand Oaks, so the closer the better, but I can travel if it means I save some money. Keep in mind this is a Commander, not a DCB, so I'm not looking for the best money can buy, but rather a good shop that will get it done at a fair price.
Any ideas what this will cost?

Krumbsnatcher
06-10-2005, 10:18 AM
I have a 94 Commander and I want to get it re-upholstered, it is a closed bow and everything underneath is in great shape so I will leave that as is. However the engine hatch and back seat are starting to split at the seams so I would like to have them re-done, and I might as well have the side panels and front seats re-done so that they match.
Can someone suggest some different shops, I live in Thousand Oaks, so the closer the better, but I can travel if it means I save some money. Keep in mind this is a Commander, not a DCB, so I'm not looking for the best money can buy, but rather a good shop that will get it done at a fair price.
Any ideas what this will cost?
try Stich Craft Interiors in HB they did my boat. They will have your boat done in a week or days that is the best part, providing they have an opening. The best part is they store your boat inside the shop. I think their shop is around 15000 sq ft.
Ask for Revo and tell him JJ sent you!
http://www.stitchcraftinteriors.com

plaster dave
06-10-2005, 10:31 AM
call Victor at 661-295-5245