PDA

View Full Version : Nothing Like...sunday Night Bbq And....

FRENCHIE
06-12-2005, 04:19 PM
Some Beers (Keystone light) :jawdrop: thats all that was cold!!! ;) only thing missing is our close friends!!!! :frown: ;) :cool:

riverroyal
06-12-2005, 04:21 PM
from the store getting tri-tip and coronas,,,,time to hit the back yard

Redneck
06-12-2005, 04:27 PM
my invite must have got lost in the mail :idea:
Think mine did too :cry:

FRENCHIE
06-12-2005, 04:30 PM
oh and shrimp cocktails also!!!! :p :rollside:

Redneck
06-12-2005, 04:31 PM
see how you are rub it in im going back to eating my top ramon and drinkin water lol

JB in so cal
06-12-2005, 04:32 PM
Garlic-marinade ka-bobs, tri-tip and apple-chicken sausage. Greens beans and fruit .on the side. Vodka tonic, thanks.
And for Riverroyal,
My dog is in the garage.

Redneck
06-12-2005, 04:34 PM
note to self"TAKE FRENCHIE OFF THE XMAS CARD LIST"(but leave mrs, f on ) :D
I think i second that titties and beer! :hammerhea

Kachina26
06-12-2005, 04:41 PM
Got the corn started and I'm seasoning the porterhouses! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Redneck
06-12-2005, 04:55 PM
Got the corn started and I'm seasoning the porterhouses! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Im on my way

FRENCHIE
06-12-2005, 05:00 PM
nice way to end the weekend huh guys!!!?? ;) :D

LVJAKAZ
06-12-2005, 05:02 PM
I just had Casa Trejo, YUMMMM YUMMMM :cool: :cool:

CrazyHippy
06-12-2005, 05:11 PM
T&B and Redneck, i just fired up the BBQ, Come on down, there's plentyof Tri-tip and chicken, been marinading since this time yesterday
BJH :D

Redneck
06-12-2005, 05:17 PM
T&B and Redneck, i just fired up the BBQ, Come on down, there's plentyof Tri-tip and chicken, been marinading since this time yesterday
BJH :D
Thanks for the invite nice to know someone is thoughtful lol Just bout to head out to staters and get something for the bar b que all this talk is making me hungry

Kilrtoy
06-12-2005, 05:21 PM
Some Beers (Keystone light) :jawdrop: thats all that was cold!!! ;) only thing missing is our close friends!!!! :frown: ;) :cool:
So the dog won'tbe there, I guess that means no after dinner sex...

Ultrafied
06-12-2005, 05:30 PM
Bad Kilrtoy .... bad .... :hammerhea

Redneck
06-12-2005, 05:32 PM
Bad Kilrtoy .... bad .... :hammerhea
second that!!!! :hammerhea :hammerhea

Kilrtoy
06-12-2005, 05:33 PM
Hey I dont like dogs.......
Im not the bad one

JustMVG
06-12-2005, 05:37 PM
The Tri-tips have been marinating since this morning, the wife has some great looking skewers she wants to put on the grill also, have some of the family coming over, but wouldn't you know it i gotta go get a new propane cylinder. Ahhhh the good ole sunday Q!!!! Beats working.....

Ultrafied
06-12-2005, 05:37 PM
LOL .... well, we all know someone does!!!

Kilrtoy
06-12-2005, 05:49 PM
I like these vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

FRENCHIE
06-12-2005, 06:23 PM
I just had Casa Trejo, YUMMMM YUMMMM :cool: :cool:
nice thats been a few weeks for me!!!!
;)

CornWater
06-12-2005, 06:36 PM
Did'nt hear my phone ringing... :D

FRENCHIE
06-12-2005, 06:44 PM
Did'nt hear my phone ringing... :D
prob helps to have your #!!!??
;)

MsGHTRIM
06-12-2005, 06:54 PM
Exactly, oh...better go...got company in the backyard, so guess it's rude of me to be on the computer according to the Mr. :hammer2: :cry:

Big Bear
06-12-2005, 07:04 PM
New Yorks, baked potatoes, corn on the cob. Hot dogs for the kids. A day in the pool. It wasn't the dam run but it wasn't half bad either. Hope all of you had a great day!! :) :)

FRENCHIE
06-12-2005, 07:27 PM
New Yorks, baked potatoes, corn on the cob. Hot dogs for the kids. A day in the pool. It wasn't the dam run but it wasn't half bad either. Hope all of you had a great day!! :) :)
love that corn on the cob....just not thrilled about always seeing it in the toliet the next day!!!!
:rolleyes: :yuk: :p ;)

Redneck
06-12-2005, 07:31 PM
Thanks Frenchie had to run to staters got some tri tip and cream corn now I feel better

JetBoatRich
06-12-2005, 07:33 PM
The BBQ's were good this weekend :supp:
To bad tomorrow is Monday and back to work :boxingguy

VEGASBABY
06-12-2005, 08:22 PM
A good weekend it was! Lots a BBQ, way to much Vodka,beer and other things! But still next Friday cant come soon enough! :cool:

FRENCHIE
06-12-2005, 08:28 PM
A good weekend it was! Lots a BBQ, way to much Vodka,beer and other things! But still next Friday cant come soon enough! :cool:
...........YA KNOW!!!
:hammer2: :hammer2: :cool:

moneypit
06-12-2005, 08:43 PM
All I know was yesturday afternoon I was polishing up the Autmobiles and the neighbors across the street were having Cajun cookout party. I kept seeing tons of people showing up and alot of hot Momma's. They invited us over... Hell I figured I would go and check out the food.(especially since my oldest was already in their pool). SO the wife and I go over there and they had some crazy tequila in a tall blue bottle... They kept saying that it was sipping tequila. As far as im concerned, the only way to hit tequila, is to shoot it. Anyway, they kept talking about how bitchen this stuff was and how great it tasted (Im not sure what it means when it suppossed to taste good but they always looked like they just swallowed a turd)
So I tried the tequila.. Not bad. :umm: The neighbor lady must of felt that I was thirsty because she kept giving me shooters... I had two bowls of Jumbalaya (spellcheck). Stuff was hot!!
We were over there for 1 hour and I had three shots and two Pacificos... I almost thought it was a Mexican party but the huge bowl of corn, potatoes, shrimp made it truly cajun.
I came home and all my wifes girlfriends showed up and we proceeded to drink a frozed chilled bottle of tequila that my other neighbor had given me the week before. I was the DJ for the night also...
I woke up without a headache.. I finished the paper on the toilet though :eek:

VEGASBABY
06-12-2005, 09:28 PM
Nice!!!!! :D

Phat Matt
06-12-2005, 10:48 PM
Did you need a snowcone? :(

a catered life
06-13-2005, 06:35 AM
Garlic-marinade ka-bobs, tri-tip and apple-chicken sausage. Greens beans and fruit .on the side. Vodka tonic, thanks.
And for Riverroyal,
My dog is in the garage.
dam i do catering and that sounds really good :wink:

cola
06-13-2005, 07:04 AM
Steamboat till after 6 pm Sun with cheese & crackers. ;) ;) ;) & home by 11:30.
Late, Mike

JB in so cal
06-13-2005, 07:05 AM
dam i do catering and that sounds really good :wink:
It waaaaass good!

NOTALENT
06-13-2005, 07:12 AM
Can we hide this thread or delete it.. Im starving!!! Seeing these words BBQ, or foods...thats just to freakin much!!! :D

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
06-13-2005, 07:12 AM
Q'd up some huge sirloins, asparagus, and three of those Costco steaks with Feta and spinach wrapped in them.....
and the Coronas where tasty too!!!

AzLakeLizard
06-13-2005, 07:29 AM
We enjoyed a bunch of GREAT Snow Crab and a salad with a cocktail!
YUMMMM :)

FRENCHIE
06-13-2005, 07:44 AM
We enjoyed a bunch of GREAT Snow Crab and a salad with a cocktail!
YUMMMM :)
NOW THAT SOUNDS GOOD!!!!
;)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
06-13-2005, 07:57 AM
Wow! looks like some fine food was had. We should have went visitin' :D We just had Submarina but after a day on the Lake, it was awesome! Plus, I didn't have to cook or do any dishes!!

a catered life
06-13-2005, 09:36 AM
man what a nice meal........but you forgot the Don.... :cry: me i had hot wings special from primo burger comes with zuccuhni and onion rings and fries :smile: and dont forget the sierra mist with extra lemon yum yum.you dam BBQ people :yuk:

FRENCHIE
06-13-2005, 09:58 AM
man what a nice meal........but you forgot the Don.... :cry: me i had hot wings special from primo burger comes with zuccuhni and onion rings and fries :smile: and dont forget the sierra mist with extra lemon yum yum.you dam BBQ people :yuk:
we prob bbq three days a week in the summer...hell if i could teach the mrs how to operate our new stainless without worrying about blowing the house up....wed prob bbq every night!!!!
:rolleyes: :p

CrazyHippy
06-13-2005, 10:07 AM
I've got leftover tri-tip tonight too :boxed:
BJH

FRENCHIE
06-13-2005, 10:09 AM
I've got leftover tri-tip tonight too :boxed:
BJH
lucky bast#rd!!!
:lightsabe ;) :D

AirtimeLavey
06-13-2005, 10:18 AM
Q'd up some huge sirloins, asparagus, and three of those Costco steaks with Feta and spinach wrapped in them.....
and the Coronas where tasty too!!!
Man, those filets from Costco are awesome!!! Who'd a thunk?!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-13-2005, 11:50 AM
So the dog won'tbe there, I guess that means no after dinner sex...
LMAO you aint right, but then again I must have fell off the close friends list also I didnt get an invite. I guess since he has another place to stay havasu I got kick to the curb. MMMMMM ofr maybe it was because I wont bring my dog around LMAO.
In any case Yvonne can always stay at my place even though you have a house there :rollside:

PlyaPlya22
06-13-2005, 11:54 AM
LMAO you aint right, but then again I must have fell off the close friends list also I didnt get an invite. I guess since he has another place to stay havasu I got kick to the curb. MMMMMM ofr maybe it was because I wont bring my dog around LMAO.
In any case Yvonne can always stay at my place even though you have a house there :rollside:
DAMN>>>SOMEBODY'S JUNK IS HURTIN :jawdrop: :D

FRENCHIE
06-13-2005, 11:55 AM
HEY GOTS SOME 411 FOR YA....TRIED TO CAL YOUR A$$ LAST FRIDAY!!?? CALL ME!!
:idea:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-13-2005, 11:56 AM
DAMN>>>SOMEBODY'S JUNK IS HURTIN :jawdrop: :D
thats all right plya I guess you didnt get an invite either, mmmmm D-ROW sure does invite to alot of events :D MMMMMMM I'm packing up and moving

PlyaPlya22
06-13-2005, 11:59 AM
You noticed that too??? They don't tell you, that you can hang with them and then throw you under the bus to make room for someone else either :hammerhea :2purples: :eat:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-13-2005, 12:02 PM
You noticed that too??? They don't tell you, that you can hang with them and then throw you under the bus to make room for someone else either :hammerhea :2purples: :eat:
thats ok you will always have a ride in my rig, the BLUE MOTORS AWAIT YOU and cant wait to hit Havasu

GHTRIM
06-13-2005, 12:10 PM
Steamboat till after 6 pm Sun with cheese & crackers. ;) ;) ;) & home by 11:30.
Late, Mike
Cola, I owe you a tow rope... What does your sched look like as far as Going to Havi??

GHTRIM
06-13-2005, 12:33 PM
thats all right plya I guess you didnt get an invite either, mmmmm D-ROW sure does invite to alot of events :D MMMMMMM I'm packing up and moving
You always got the invite from me... :confused: Wife digs hangin with ya...
When you going to be in Havi next?? We'll be there in a couple.. Waiting to hear about the status of the 496 HO... :idea: :D

Kilrtoy
06-13-2005, 01:04 PM
Hey you have a place in the winter when you rent yours out.... Your always on our list...
NOW PLYA PLYA..... After seeing the pic of him and jeff, I dont allow that type of behavior in my place of residence

SoCalHD
06-13-2005, 01:51 PM
Since it was my B-day saturday, it was a weekend of Carne, filet mignon, and a keg of Hefeweizen!!!!!!

FRENCHIE
06-13-2005, 01:54 PM
Cola, I owe you a tow rope... What does your sched look like as far as Going to Havi??
he got it already, talked to him last week, ill give him the $$...$29.00 you can get me back later!!!
;)
btw ill call ya in a bit!!! :idea:

PlyaPlya22
06-13-2005, 02:02 PM
Hey you have a place in the winter when you rent yours out.... Your always on our list...
NOW PLYA PLYA..... After seeing the pic of him and jeff, I dont allow that type of behavior in my place of residence
Don't worry Kilr......there's enough for you too! You won't be seeing me either.. :jawdrop:

Focker
06-13-2005, 03:47 PM
All I know was yesturday afternoon I was polishing up the Autmobiles and the neighbors across the street were having Cajun cookout party. I kept seeing tons of people showing up and alot of hot Momma's. They invited us over... Hell I figured I would go and check out the food.(especially since my oldest was already in their pool). SO the wife and I go over there and they had some crazy tequila in a tall blue bottle... They kept saying that it was sipping tequila. As far as im concerned, the only way to hit tequila, is to shoot it. Anyway, they kept talking about how bitchen this stuff was and how great it tasted (Im not sure what it means when it suppossed to taste good but they always looked like they just swallowed a turd)
So I tried the tequila.. Not bad. :umm: The neighbor lady must of felt that I was thirsty because she kept giving me shooters... I had two bowls of Jumbalaya (spellcheck). Stuff was hot!!
We were over there for 1 hour and I had three shots and two Pacificos... I almost thought it was a Mexican party but the huge bowl of corn, potatoes, shrimp made it truly cajun.
I came home and all my wifes girlfriends showed up and we proceeded to drink a frozed chilled bottle of tequila that my other neighbor had given me the week before. I was the DJ for the night also...
Ya bastard
why didnt you walk across the street and get me

moneypit
06-13-2005, 03:53 PM
Ya bastard
why didnt you walk across the street and get me
You missed the party... I figured you were in Havasu... Hell- your never home...

Big Bear
06-13-2005, 03:59 PM
After going thru the Monday back at work blahs, it sure is nice to come back to this thread and REMEMBER how good yesterday was. No pics of after-corn artwork Frenchie! :D

Focker
06-13-2005, 04:02 PM
You missed the party... I figured you were in Havasu... Hell- your never home...
i was home
gotta remember i keep the f150 at havasu for the summer

INSman
06-13-2005, 06:51 PM
i was home
gotta remember i keep the f150 at havasu for the summer
Nice neighbor, heck with friends like that who needs enemies ??!!?? :D

Focker
06-14-2005, 06:40 AM
Nice neighbor, heck with friends like that who needs enemies ??!!?? :D
NO SHIT
AND YESTERDAY HE WAS UP AT NEVERLAND ADJUSTING MICHAELS BACK

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-14-2005, 09:26 AM
You always got the invite from me... :confused: Wife digs hangin with ya...
When you going to be in Havi next?? We'll be there in a couple.. Waiting to hear about the status of the 496 HO... :idea: :D
thanks Don, I will be in Havasu the weekend of the 24, its Commanders Regetta on the 32 :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-14-2005, 09:28 AM
Thanks Miguel, boy what a true friend :D I bet you will invite me to your BBQ also

GHTRIM
06-14-2005, 10:23 AM
thanks Don, I will be in Havasu the weekend of the 24, its Commanders Regetta on the 32 :D
We'll be there but still waiting to hear the status of the Kachina's motor. Frenchie will be returning the boat ride favor if his is ready. I'm glad to hear you decided to keep the Commander.. It's a SWEEEEET boat.. We'll be hangin at the house in the evening.. Maybe go out for drinks...

GHTRIM
06-14-2005, 10:24 AM
Thanks Miguel, boy what a true friend :D I bet you will invite me to your BBQ also
Oh... I see.. My BBQ isn't good enough?? :hammer2: ;)

moneypit
06-14-2005, 10:50 AM
NO SHIT
AND YESTERDAY HE WAS UP AT NEVERLAND ADJUSTING MICHAELS BACK
Thats guy has skin like a corpse.. One push and his skin would sluff off... :D
Are you going to the river this weekend?

Focker
06-14-2005, 10:59 AM
Thats guy has skin like a corpse.. One push and his skin would sluff off... :D
Are you going to the river this weekend?
yes leaving thursday afternoon

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-16-2005, 08:42 AM
Oh... I see.. My BBQ isn't good enough?? :hammer2: ;)
OOOOOO Don you know the BBQ at your house is outstanding, :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-16-2005, 08:44 AM
We'll be there but still waiting to hear the status of the Kachina's motor. Frenchie will be returning the boat ride favor if his is ready. I'm glad to hear you decided to keep the Commander.. It's a SWEEEEET boat.. We'll be hangin at the house in the evening.. Maybe go out for drinks...
sounds good I will down the 24 for the Commander Party, we will have to have a few cold ones. I hope the damage on the engine was not to costly

PlyaPlya22
06-17-2005, 09:11 AM
Things are looking up!