PDA

View Full Version : >> BIG THNX 2 ..'MODERN IMAGE CSTM AUDIO....

FRENCHIE
06-13-2005, 01:39 PM
In Moreno Valley, Ca!!! Thanx to Glen and David for hooking the up the most unreal sounding, and visual, Stereo and DVD system in my 'New f250 Fx4!'
These guys were reccommended to me by a friend, and Glen used to worK with ...'ADAM' from 'W.F.S'!!!!
Glen and david spent a whole day on my truck, very professional, meticulous and dont settle for anything but the best!!!! Too top it all off, i got an unbelieveable deal and would thouroughly reccomend them!!! My truck sounds like a movie theatre.
I will post some pics on another thread, but my package inlcuded the best:
1. Eclipse 50x4 head unit, Cd
2. Farenh - dvd, cd, mp3 etc indash
3. Adjustble -bass control below dash
4. Clarion 5x7 speakers in all doors
5. Sony 300w 4ch amp for all door, mids!
6. Visor 5.2 in dvd screen
7. Drop down VST 10.4 in Dvd screen
8. Custom box behind rear seat, 3-4 in thick so seat is still 100% usable (this came out amazing!!!
9. 2 - 10 in ..JL subs in box
10. JL mono amp ..cont 300 watt to the 2 subs
11. 2 sets of VST Wireless headsets, so wifey and MRS GHT can listen anmd watch dvd, while is still have CD stereo on!!!
ONce again amazing job guys 10/10 work....im more than thrilled!!!!
:cool: ;) :hammer2: :hammer2:

FRENCHIE
06-13-2005, 01:49 PM
H20Toie....call me on this!!! ;) :idea:

essexjet
06-13-2005, 01:57 PM
H20Toie....call me on this!!! ;) :idea:
I'm going to call you on this and get a price idea. Now why were you in my town and not call me? :D

FRENCHIE
06-13-2005, 02:00 PM
I'm going to call you on this and get a price idea. Now why were you in my town and not call me? :D
sorry bro...i actually just d.o. the truck off, so i wasnt in town!!!
:cool:

H20 Toie
06-13-2005, 02:10 PM
Frenchie i still do not have my truck they finished it last week except they put on the wrong Suspension so they are reordering it, suppose to be in tomorrow, i am planning on going to Cottonwood cove on friday but i think my friends are getting a little tired of loaning me there trucks, i ended up using the ex's Avalanche this weekend, but i will call you about your system, it looks sweet and as long as the ms and ms ghtrim can dance next to it thats all it needs

FRENCHIE
06-13-2005, 02:17 PM
Frenchie i still do not have my truck they finished it last week except they put on the wrong Suspension so they are reordering it, suppose to be in tomorrow, i am planning on going to Cottonwood cove on friday but i think my friends are getting a little tired of loaning me there trucks, i ended up using the ex's Avalanche this weekend, but i will call you about your system, it looks sweet and as long as the ms and ms ghtrim can dance next to it thats all it needs
yup!!!
:devil: :rollside:

INSman
06-13-2005, 03:09 PM
Dan, step away from the breasts !!!! :eek: :D

Kilrtoy
06-13-2005, 03:13 PM
And the price for all this.....
and you know the visor screen is illegal

Biglue
06-13-2005, 03:22 PM
And the price for all this.....
and you know the visor screen is illegal
Are the flip downs legal? I'm talking about the 17 inchers in the middle of the cabs that would block you reae view mirror?

Kilrtoy
06-13-2005, 03:22 PM
Are the flip downs legal? I'm talking about the 17 inchers in the middle of the cabs that would block you reae view mirror?
as long as you have a left and a right mirror. YES they are legal

GHTRIM
06-13-2005, 03:45 PM
Dan, step away from the breasts !!!! :eek: :D
:D :D :D

GHTRIM
06-13-2005, 03:47 PM
If you want some real dancing you should get the system thumpin and put a Pepsi machine in the bed O da truck... :supp: :supp:

H20 Toie
06-13-2005, 03:55 PM
i'm looking for the pepsi machine right now, do you think i should put one in the boat also?

FRENCHIE
06-13-2005, 05:13 PM
i'm looking for the pepsi machine right now, do you think i should put one in the boat also?
MOST DEF!!!!!
:cool: :p

RiverDave
06-13-2005, 05:27 PM
Is there a reason you have two threads going on the same subject Leon :notam:
Becuase he shoulda gone to WIRED FOR SOUND!! :D :D
RD

FRENCHIE
06-13-2005, 05:36 PM
one for thanx, and one with pics!!!

Kilrtoy
06-13-2005, 06:06 PM
So how much was it .......

Nord
06-13-2005, 06:11 PM
IF you play burnt cd's, the eclipse kind of sucks!! I have the 5043<<???? Eclipse is very high end, but very sensitive and makes burnt cd's sound very shitty!!!! I talked to eclipse about it and that was the reason they told me they sounded this way!!!! But, they are one of the only ones making an 8 volt pre-out!!!
The amount of watts on the head unit won't make a difference since you are running amps!!

JetBoatRich
06-13-2005, 06:19 PM
Post Whores :eek:

a catered life
06-13-2005, 07:25 PM
Post Whores :eek:
get it right rich professional post ***** ;)

JetBoatRich
06-13-2005, 07:54 PM
get it right rich professional post ***** ;)
I should know by now :hammer2: