PDA

View Full Version : What scared you the most about a chick before you started dating her??

Big Bear
06-13-2005, 04:12 PM
Some years back, I had my eye on a really fine woman who ran the kareoke at a bar I frequented. I asked the manager who was a friend of mine about her. He told me that she had recently broke up with her old man. I pushed for more info and found out he was a good for nothing drunk. After I had talked her into a date and was feeling kinda proud of myself my friend pulled me aside and told me she had gotten mad at him after a fight and while he was passed out drunk had actually super-glued his dick to his stomach!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Kilrtoy
06-13-2005, 04:14 PM
That she looks hot in cloths and when you get them off, WELL lets just say spider cracks come to mind....

MagicMtnDan
06-13-2005, 04:16 PM
When I found out she jacked off a dog for fun (needless to say I didn't date her) :D

VEGASBABY
06-13-2005, 04:18 PM
That she looks hot in cloths and when you get them off, WELL lets just say spider cracks come to mind....LMAO :D

Big Bear
06-13-2005, 04:22 PM
No spider cracks on this one Miguel. She had one of the finest bodies I ever saw! :D
And she didn't have a dog.

Kilrtoy
06-13-2005, 04:23 PM
No spider cracks on this one Miguel. She had one of the finest bodies I ever saw! :D
And she didn't have a dog.
I had one..... Met in the club she was a 10... Got home banged the shit out of her for 3 minutes, ok maybe 2 and then I saw the cracks, looked the San Andres fault....
I wanted to puke....

Big Bear
06-13-2005, 04:29 PM
That's some funny shiat!! Glad my experience turned out better. She was a dancer and I could not find one flaw. Made sure I never pissed her off though!!

Boy Named Sue
06-13-2005, 05:07 PM
Her mother. A glimpse into the future. Yikes! :2purples:

hoolign
06-13-2005, 05:15 PM
Well.. I went down on a chick and it smelled like moldy cottage cheese mixed with vinegar. When i asked for some nose plugs she gave me a set that were used twice before! I hate cheap chicks! :notam:

GHTRIM
06-13-2005, 06:28 PM
Well.. I went down on a chick and it smelled like moldy cottage cheese mixed with vinegar. When i asked for some nose plugs she gave me a set that were used twice before! I hate cheap chicks! :notam:
That's F'ed up.. Although I remember being with this one and it was not nice below eventhough she was about an 8.5. I was OUTTA there..
Peee uuuuuu... :220v:

WYRD
06-13-2005, 06:36 PM
I had one..... Met in the club she was a 10... Got home banged the shit out of her for 3 minutes, ok maybe 2 and then I saw the cracks, looked the San Andres fault....
I wanted to puke....
If you were banging the shit out of her I would say you were in the wrong hole :crossx:
I had one that I was banging then I found out she was my sister.....................we only seen eachother like twice after that...........Ok like six times..........or ten.............alright I am still banging her but hey why go accross town when you can go across the hall right
SCREW YOU FOR JUDGING ME :D

ColeTR1
06-13-2005, 06:46 PM
I dated a girl about 10 years ago that said she had a very jealous / crazy X-boyfriend. After the second date she said (When my X gets home from working over seas I’m going to tell him to get his stuff out of my house.) So I asked her what her boyfriend did for a living she said he is a Navy– Seal!! At that moment I got a flash of a Navy–Seal in camouflage outside my front door with a big knife. :skull:

Kilrtoy
06-13-2005, 06:59 PM
hey this funny shiit :D
he is not kidding, he is from hesperia......

coolchange
06-13-2005, 07:41 PM
Takes an experienced man to recognize how used nose plugs are!!!

Redneck
06-13-2005, 08:05 PM
If you were banging the shit out of her I would say you were in the wrong hole :crossx:
I had one that I was banging then I found out she was my sister.....................we only seen eachother like twice after that...........Ok like six times..........or ten.............alright I am still banging her but hey why go accross town when you can go across the hall right
notepad that was out loud again

Boy Named Sue
06-13-2005, 08:23 PM
Oh, my sides hurt! Can't breathe. Laughing to hard.

NOTALENT
06-13-2005, 08:26 PM
Commitment..

ratso
06-13-2005, 08:31 PM
Commitment..
...I was waiting on that one. ;)

meaniam
06-13-2005, 09:18 PM
joe dirt

Boy Named Sue
06-13-2005, 09:58 PM
joe dirt
There was an underground comic book back in the day...
The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers...
Any way Freddie hooks up with this hot chick and goes to her house and their getting funky in the bath tub and a car pulls up outside and she looks out the window and says..."shiit my parents are home" and Freddie looks out the window and says "shiit those are my parents too!" then the balloon above his head reads - stick figure girl + 10 years = wow!
Classic. Back to you WYRD.

WYRD
06-13-2005, 10:03 PM
There was an underground comic book back in the day...
The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers...
Any way Freddie hooks up with this hot chick and goes to her house and their getting funky in the bath tub and a car pulls up outside and she looks out the window and says..."shiit my parents are home" and Freddie looks out the window and says "shiit those are my parents too!" then the balloon above his head reads - stick figure girl + 10 years = wow!
Classic. Back to you WYRD.
:p

g1500
06-13-2005, 10:36 PM
Ghonorrea

Boy Named Sue
06-13-2005, 10:42 PM
Ghonorrea
And you dated her anyway? Is that what you had in common?
:confused: :D

g1500
06-13-2005, 10:53 PM
And you dated her anyway? Is that what you had in common?
:confused: :D
No, but now I have gona-sipha-herpel-aids

Boy Named Sue
06-13-2005, 10:57 PM
No, but now I have gona-sipha-herpel-aids
Wow, that's quite a resume. Really narrows the field down doesn't it. :supp:

g1500
06-13-2005, 10:58 PM
Wow, that's quite a resume. Really narrows the field down doesn't it. :supp:
You gotta sister? :D

Boy Named Sue
06-13-2005, 11:01 PM
You gotta sister? :D
Yeah, but she only has herpes, and she gave it to me. Now she doesn't buy me birthday or Christmas presents anymore cause she says she gave me the gift that keeps on giving. I hate Cheap chicks.

g1500
06-13-2005, 11:04 PM
Yeah, but she only has herpes, and she gave it to me. Now she doesn't buy me birthday or Christmas presents anymore cause she says she gave me the gift that keeps on giving. I hate Cheap chicks.
I know what you mean........and I bet she still wants you to buy her shit and take her out for dinner and a movie before you get into her pants huh?

Boy Named Sue
06-13-2005, 11:18 PM
I know what you mean........and I bet she still wants you to buy her shit and take her out for dinner and a movie before you get into her pants huh?
Yeah! And she's older so I say she should pay!
These posts will all be deleted in the morning. God willing and the river don't rise.

WYRD
06-13-2005, 11:19 PM
This thread took a turn for the worse :idea: :devil:

Boy Named Sue
06-13-2005, 11:20 PM
This thread took a turn for the worse :idea: :devil:
And here you are.

WYRD
06-13-2005, 11:21 PM
And here you are.
Yep just in time to ruin the day huh :p

Boy Named Sue
06-14-2005, 12:02 AM
Yep just in time to ruin the day huh :p
No. Back to topic.
I met this stripper who thought she was a witch and wore cemetary dirt perfume, had a creepy altar to some damn thing in her living room. Things that make you go hmmmm.
Our first date we went exploring in an abandoned hospital in the middle of the night.
2nd date was to be at a coven meeting but I flaked.
3rd date was at a work party (all strippers) and me. Good times.
I went out with her for a year.

HOSS
06-14-2005, 05:26 AM
Wether or not her vagina smelled.

JackieV
06-14-2005, 08:47 AM
What about some men!?
Crazy, Jealous, Freaks that think your going to marry them after only 4 weeks and then desperately trying to keep you, say "But I love you" then start putting threats in letters and slip them into your car through the window at night!?
I dated one and am sooooooo glad he showed his true colors after only about 4 weeks of "dating". This one still gives me nightmares. :frown:

Boozer
06-14-2005, 09:04 AM
What about some men!?
Crazy, Jealous, Freaks that think your going to marry them after only 4 weeks and then desperately trying to keep you, say "But I love you" then start putting threats in letters and slip them into your car through the window at night!?
I dated one and am sooooooo glad he showed his true colors after only about 4 weeks of "dating". This one still gives me nightmares. :frown:
Uhhhh.... are you talking about men or your last lesbian experience? You just described the last 3-4 relationships I have been in except where you mention the man is doing it it is actually a woman.
I'd say 75% of the women I meet are psycho controlling beyotches. I had one stalk me for about 4 months. She even went so far as to get a job down the street from mine and figured out my lunch schedule so she could track me down on my lunch breaks.

NOTALENT
06-14-2005, 09:11 AM
What about some men!?
I think its the girls that get attached way to quickly...not the guys...were in it for the nookie :crossx: well I dont want to speak for most guys...so for those that arent..hey well good for you..im just young right?? :rollside:

Big Bear
06-14-2005, 04:35 PM
Glad you jumped in with a woman's point of view Jackie! I shoulda guessed this thread would get a little gross.
If Ms Big Bear were to answer she would probably talk about when I approached her in a bar, 6"6" with a shaved head and a goatee, looking like a psycho. When she asked why I had shaved my head, I told her that my 16 year old son had just completed chemo-therapy and when his hair fell out we decided to have a little fun with the cue-ball look. She melted on the stool and here we are 8 years later! :D :D

Jbb
06-14-2005, 05:26 PM
Whether Brown ran thru her first...... :sqeyes: