PDA

View Full Version : DCB @ desert storm

Eliminator 4 Life
04-30-2006, 09:51 AM
I must say I really like the colors on Daves boat it came out very very nice. You should be proud nice job. If you got any more pics of it I would love to see it..

Charley
04-30-2006, 07:57 PM
Nice words e4l! Here is the boat Dave was driving, it is actually for sale from DCB's backeast dealer ... believe it or not I didn't get any pics of my boat, although the poker run helicoptor photog got some... I wish I knew the site :cry:
here is the 32 you were talking about... pretty boat
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1077IMGP0562.JPG

Havasu Hangin'
04-30-2006, 08:00 PM
Charley = DCB Snob

Charley
04-30-2006, 08:02 PM
Charley = DCB Snob
wtf??? I waved at you 2 times before I even got a head nod outta you .... R U SERIOUS?

mbrown2
04-30-2006, 08:03 PM
That boat is nice....got to see it up close and pretty spectacular as always...but the paint even adds a extra spice to it.

Havasu Hangin'
04-30-2006, 08:04 PM
Snob.

Charley
04-30-2006, 08:07 PM
Ok well I guess you have the right to your opinion, but in fairness I did wave at you, and to be honest with you I was a little nervous as I passed Kroozin's skater, we were in tight confines, first hour on my boat and I haven't driven a boat in almost 2 years! I was seriously trying to keep it straight.... If I was rude I sincerely apologize :confused:

carreraelite
04-30-2006, 08:11 PM
HH,It was good to meet you Sat. Night. Charley, I don't think that I got any pics of your boat, but if I find one I'll post it....

unleashed
04-30-2006, 08:11 PM
Ok well I guess you have the right to your opinion, but in fairness I did wave at you, and to be honest with you I was a little nervous as I passed Kroozin's skater, we were in tight confines, first hour on my boat and I haven't driven a boat in almost 2 years! I was seriously trying to keep it straight.... If I was rude I sincerely apologize :confused:
yeah whats up Charlie...we show up and you just bail.....man stuckup! Seriously though I heard about the problems...was it just one motor or both?? Your boat looks bitchen...Dave has hit another homerun!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

WetWillie
04-30-2006, 08:13 PM
His skin is tuff like leather!! He cant be serious because he didnt get a wave!
Damn guy chugged on my bottle of Goose at crazy horse with that little midget he runs around with and hever gave me a thanks! :)

Havasu Hangin'
04-30-2006, 08:14 PM
Charley- I'm just messing with you. I know you can take a joke- you own a DCB!
In all seriousness, the boat looked great, and I didn't realize that was you until you passed us.
carreraelite- it was nice meeting you, too. Be careful of those hoodlums you are hanging around, though.

Charley
04-30-2006, 08:17 PM
yeah whats up Charlie...we show up and you just bail.....man stuckup! Seriously though I heard about the problems...was it just one motor or both?? Your boat looks bitchen...Dave has hit another homerun!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
Thanks deano... I appreciate the kind words... We saw the gibson boat coming out of the channel and as we pulled up on it we realized the mooring cover was on the doghouse.... then Jen said someone in a pontoon was yelling at me... was that you?? I had my headset on and listening to the ipod :D
RE: The motor issue I will fill you guys in tomorrow morning after I get the official word on how it's being handled... I promise :D

Charley
04-30-2006, 08:17 PM
Charley- I'm just messing with you. I know you can take a joke- you own a DCB!
In all seriousness, the boat looked great, and I didn't realize that was you until you passed us.
carreraelite- it was nice meeting you, too. Be careful of those hoodlums you are hanging around, though.
PHew :p ... oh and thanks
anyone know the website where the heli photog pics are posted?

TOBTEK
04-30-2006, 08:18 PM
Charley..... you looked good running past the sandbar Friday. Was suprised to hear of the problem. Sounded good as you flew by.

Charley
04-30-2006, 08:27 PM
Charley..... you looked good running past the sandbar Friday. Was suprised to hear of the problem. Sounded good as you flew by.
thanks tob... if it was before noon it was runnin good, if it was afternoon that is when the problems started :(

TOBTEK
04-30-2006, 08:32 PM
thanks tob... if it was before noon it was runnin good, if it was afternoon that is when the problems started :(
YEAH.....It was. It sounded REALLLLY strong. didnt look to bad either :)

Sigus
04-30-2006, 09:05 PM
Charlie, I have shots of your ride at the launch ramp. Shot me a PM with your email and I will send them over to you.
Sig

Wake Havasu
04-30-2006, 09:56 PM
Was the man driving that F32 the D in DCB?
Was a clean looking boat.

Charley
04-30-2006, 11:23 PM
Was the man driving that F32 the D in DCB?
Was a clean looking boat.
Oh That's Dave's hair alright :D ....

Havasu Hangin'
05-01-2006, 03:53 AM
Nice words e4l! Here is the boat Dave was driving, it is actually for sale from DCB's backeast dealer ... http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1077IMGP0562.JPG
I heard a rumor that he wants $450K?

AZJD
05-01-2006, 05:49 AM
You didn't even hang around long enough to be considered a houdlum Jeff, don't worry you didn't rub off on him!

KROOZIN
05-01-2006, 07:25 AM
Hey Charley, I didn't know that was you, until after we passed. I would have waved, but I was honestly trying to get out of your way too. Man, it was tight in there!
Your boat looked great!! :cool: