PDA

View Full Version : So this is what is going on

Mrs. casean
06-16-2005, 09:35 AM
During the daytime on HB lately... I am sitting waiting in the jury room serving my time for Jury Duty... Since I started my new job, I haven't been able to go on HB anymore during the daytime :D So I'll see whats going on lately in the day time today :D

HOSS
06-16-2005, 09:36 AM
scoobie snacks........................

Mrs. casean
06-16-2005, 09:41 AM
hahaha! Too funny! John are you going out this weekend?

HOOTER SLED-
06-16-2005, 09:42 AM
HB drama is still alive and well at times. Same ole shiznit.

Mrs. casean
06-16-2005, 09:44 AM
Big Bend space 53. We'll probably be at little Sandbar both Saturday and Sunday.
We're using our boat for the last time this weekend :D :( Taking out 2 other couples, one has little ones and they have not been before so we're easing them into the river so to say... taking them to Roadrunner for Breakfast on Sat, then to the sandbar... so we'll see you out there! Come up next to us so we can empty your batteries instead ouf ours :D

Mrs. casean
06-16-2005, 09:45 AM
HB drama is still alive and well at times. Same ole shiznit.
I see! http://www.webolutionary.com/smilies/drama.gif :D

Mrs. casean
06-16-2005, 09:51 AM
Will do!
BTW, are you getting a new boat? I must have missed a memo. What are you getting and when?
YES! Since I got the new job we can get something newer now and a little bigger... not going huge... just a little jump. We want something that sits higher for sure out of the water, which will be anything we get that is newer :D And prob. going to get something a year or two old, I/O since it will be a few feet bigger... like a 22-25' w/ a 496 for sure! We LOVE the ultra decks, but none for sale that are used yet, or in our price range for that matter... so we'll start lookin around after this weekend. Not going to rush at all... want to get the right one! We'll be moochers for a bit :D

Mrs. casean
06-16-2005, 09:56 AM
You're welcome to mooch off us. We'll be heading out for the 4th, kidless, and pretty much at least every other weekend. I think this weekend will already be our 5th "official" trip this summer.
Damn! I wish I could be on my 5th :D It's our 3rd. Then we'll be in Havasu for the 4th, riding and staying w/ a friend. Thanks for the offer to be mooches :D It all depends on when we find the right one... not in a rush.