PDA

View Full Version : Bike bottle

Tom Brown
06-16-2005, 11:50 AM
Does anyone else here ride?
I just picked up a couple of new water bottles for my bike. I always look for a soft rubber nipple.
I found some nipples that I'm pretty sure are neoprene. They're soft and fleshy. I could suckle on them for hours. :)

HCS
06-16-2005, 11:55 AM
I just picked up a couple of new water bottles for my bike. I always look for a soft rubber nipple.
I found some nipples that I'm pretty sure are neoprene. They're soft and fleshy. I could suckle on them for hours. :)
Do you wear a Speedo when you do that?

Jbb
06-16-2005, 11:55 AM
suckle....lol.. :D

BROADMINDED
06-16-2005, 12:04 PM
Hey Its My Old Buddy Mr. Tom Brown

Tom Brown
06-16-2005, 12:15 PM
Hey Its My Old Buddy Mr. Tom Brown
Fabled in story and song. :cool:

lucky
06-16-2005, 12:17 PM
are those the lance armstrong sigi-nuter series ?

superdave013
06-16-2005, 12:26 PM
Tom,
Suckle those nipples bro! lol
I've seen you make a few posts about mountian biking lately.
I ride all the time. Forget water bottles and get a Camelback. Don't skimp on some off brand either. The Camelbacks have the best water system with no plastic tastes and plenty of room for your smokes (or a spare tube & stuff).

Rexone
06-16-2005, 12:39 PM
Tom,
Suckle those nipples bro! lol
I've seen you make a few posts about mountian biking lately.
I ride all the time. Forget water bottles and get a Camelback. Don't skimp on some off brand either. The Camelbacks have the best water system with no plastic tastes and plenty of room for your smokes (or a spare tube & stuff).
superdave somehow misses Tom's point of discussion lol. :D

superdave013
06-16-2005, 12:41 PM
no, I got it

Tom Brown
06-16-2005, 01:20 PM
superdave somehow misses Tom's point of discussion lol. :D
I just wanted to use the word 'suckle'.
They are nice bottles, though.
Yeah Dave, I might give a Camelback a go one of these days. I've never tried one. Thanks for the tip. :)
I ride 6 days a week, during the summer.

Wonderboy
06-16-2005, 01:25 PM
I just wanted to use the word 'suckle'.
They are nice bottles, though.
Yeah Dave, I might give a Camelback a go one of these days. I've never tried one. Thanks for the tip. :)
I ride 6 days a week, during the summer.
So you do a lot of suckling then!! Yeah, my friends Camelback has a nice soft nipple too. He loves it. Mine has a hard nipple and I hate it. I can't suckle on it at all. It's more like a bite and suck.

Biglue
06-16-2005, 01:30 PM
So you do a lot of suckling then!! Yeah, my friends Camelback has a nice soft nipple too. He loves it. Mine has a hard nipple and I hate it. I can't suckle on it at all. It's more like a bite and suck.
Boy the possibilities on this one are endless.

superdave013
06-16-2005, 03:19 PM
6 days a week! must be nice to have that kind of time.
Anyway I got a new rig built up the other day and am pretty stoked about it. It seems that no matter how old you get a new bike is still fun.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/48complete_and_dirty.JPG

Tom Brown
06-16-2005, 03:28 PM
It seems that no matter how old you get a new bike is still fun.
Damn straight. :cool:
Isn't that seat angle a little dangerous? :2purples:
That's a cool piece of kit right there. What's with the crazy chain wheel/crank configuration? I assume that's for clearance when you're going over obstacles. I've never seen anything like it.
I just picked up a new Specialized a couple of weeks ago. There was nothing wrong with my old bike but I went to an exclusive shop that was having a going out of business sale and this particular bike started humping my leg like Frenchie's dog after it just been released from a one week stay in the kennel.
I've never had a soft tail bike before and I have to admit, it's nice to not have to take such a severe ass pounding. I used to turn my nose up at soft tail bikes because they robbed power. I guess I'm getting old.

superdave013
06-16-2005, 03:57 PM
That's how you run the seat on a downhill bike. Most of the time your ass is closer to the tire then it is to the seat. When they are level and you drop into a chute that's pretty much straight down it's harder to get off the seat and back over the tire if the seat is level.
Crazy drive train does a few things. It has another chain and 2 chain wheels on the other side. Keep in mind that it's a downhill only set up and weight is kind of a moot point. Anyway with the chain pulling from the exact point of where the suspension pivots the chain line does not get longer or shorter like they normally do. That makes it have zero bob when you pedal. And I mean zero. But who cares how a DH bike pedals anyway right? Well it also makes it so it has zero pedal kick back when the swing arm goes through the travel. You would never notice it on a 3" travel bike. My last DH bike I swear the freaking pedals sometimes would kick back 1/4 it seemed when you would get in the 8 - 9" of travel. With this set up you can just hammer though nasty rock gardens at full tilt and not feel any feed back in the pedals.
I like Specialized. They make nice stuff and have something for everyone. They have some kick ass dirt jump hard tails for a great price, nice road stuff and well their new DH stuff is kind of funky but the guys riding them love 'me.
I have an Intense Tracer that's based on Specialized's horst link design. It works well.

Tom Brown
06-16-2005, 04:58 PM
I put slick tires on my new mountain bike because I ride it in town all the time. My other bike is set up for hill climbing. It's a hard tail with fairly agressive tires so it's not nearly as comfortable for on road stuff.
My cycling effort is pretty lame compared to yours. I do some hill climbing and we crash down after the climb but there are no big vertical drops, or anything.
I just like to ride, enjoy the sights, and suckle. :cool:

FMluvswater
06-16-2005, 10:45 PM
I put slick tires on my new mountain bike because I ride it in town all the time. My other bike is set up for hill climbing. It's a hard tail with fairly agressive tires so it's not nearly as comfortable for on road stuff.
My cycling effort is pretty lame compared to yours. I do some hill climbing and we crash down after the climb but there are no big vertical drops, or anything.
I just like to ride, enjoy the sights, and suckle. :cool:
Hang on a sec ... hills? Regina has hills? Since when? :D What did you need a hill climbing bike for? :confused:

hoolign
06-16-2005, 10:52 PM
Hang on a sec ... hills? Regina has hills? Since when? :D What did you need a hill climbing bike for? :confused:
He uses it to chase the girls at the YMCA on seniors day! the two water bottles are for spermacide and KY :idea: :supp:

Wonderboy
06-17-2005, 12:06 PM
Well I have a Huffy.....???? I'll have to post some pics for you guys.

superdave013
06-17-2005, 12:24 PM
so Wonder, do you ever ride skyline?
We are going to shuttle Mt. Wilson tomorrow. If you're up for it be at JPL parking lot ready to go at 9:30. Your Huffy will do just fine. ;)

Wonderboy
06-17-2005, 12:33 PM
so Wonder, do you ever ride skyline?
We are going to shuttle Mt. Wilson tomorrow. If you're up for it be at JPL parking lot ready to go at 9:30. Your Huffy will do just fine. ;)
Will this do?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v124/childforsaken/cid_3C02FAFE173F11D991FDF4F20CDF7741snj-us-pcwp-704.jpg

superdave013
06-17-2005, 12:37 PM
sure

Debbolas
06-17-2005, 04:26 PM
suckle....lol.. :D
Suckle.................LOL :devil:
That should be a popular topic here