I just got mine in the mail today....looks awesome :wink:
thanks!
i FEEL YOUR PAIN :mad: :hammerhea :hammerhea

Parker Dreamin
06-16-2005, 12:50 PM
Got mine today too....... cool !!!!

Bre
06-16-2005, 01:08 PM
Hopefully I'll get my t-shirt today too... maybe I can get Andy to wear it for me when he goes LOL :wink:

boatnam2
06-16-2005, 01:14 PM
well since our new pad didnt come with a mail box key and it will be a week or so until we get one,i guess i will just have to shave op6 in my back hair.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-16-2005, 01:15 PM
well since our new pad didnt come with a mail box key and it will be a week or so until we get one,i guess i will just have to shave op6 in my back hair.
LMFAO!!!!!!
:mix:

phebus
06-16-2005, 04:04 PM
Well, since my bad back won't let me attend OP6, I bought two shirts. One to wear, and the other to wipe up the tears. Didn't come today though, I think my mailman used to work for the DMV, I never get anything on time.

Jordy
06-16-2005, 04:07 PM
I don't have a boat big enough for the water this year so I'm staying home. :( :( :(

HCS
06-16-2005, 04:10 PM
I don't have a boat big enough for the water this year so I'm staying home. :( :( :(
I got my daughter a shirt and sent it down her way to LA. She says she's going. :crossx:

Jordy
06-16-2005, 04:16 PM
I got my daughter a shirt and sent it down her way to LA. She says she's going. :crossx:
Yeah yeah... :D :D

disco_charger
06-16-2005, 04:28 PM
Never stopped me, you puss! :p I even had some girl throw a bottle on my boat deck deck to catch a $1 package of jerky, and I still go! :notam:
By the way dear, I know accidents happen, but thanks for running away without seeing if there was damage, or to say "sorry". :hammer2:

77charger
06-16-2005, 06:36 PM
Never stopped me, you puss! :p I even had some girl throw a bottle on my boat deck deck to catch a $1 package of jerky, and I still go! :notam:
By the way dear, I know accidents happen, but thanks for running away without seeing if there was damage, or to say "sorry". :hammer2:
yup i remeber that one i think we all went silent when the bottle landed.
:jawdrop:
come on jordy rough water never stopped you before.I aint makin it this time around way too busy and my buggy project has funds on low ens for now so i need to work weekends.

Jordy
06-16-2005, 06:39 PM
Never stopped me, you puss! :p
Wait, did I say the water was too rough??? I meant that my 30' Spectre cat would look kind of silly running around in Parker. :D :D :D

disco_charger
06-16-2005, 06:42 PM
Now that you have a small penis package boat, I mean a cat, can I have the salsa bowl from the jet boat?

Jordy
06-16-2005, 06:44 PM
Now that you have a small penis package boat, I mean a cat, can I have the salsa bowl from the jet boat?
I still have the yellow boat. I sold the 850 off it, sold the tunnel ram but still have the velocity stack for sentimental reasons. :D
Oh, and I had a big penis before I bought my mid-sized boat. I hear the small penis guys buy boats bigger than 31' or so. :D :D :D

disco_charger
06-16-2005, 07:05 PM
Jordy, I think you're misunderstading everyone, you ARE a big penis. :wink:
If you come up to the adult section of the river, you'll have to hook me up with a ride in the wonderboat.

Jordy
06-16-2005, 07:20 PM
Jordy, I think you're misunderstading everyone, you ARE a big penis. :wink:
Nah, you got it all wrong, I'm an asshole and I'm proud of it. :D :D :D
Even have the shirt to prove it. As far as the ride, anytime. Probably not going to happen in Parker as I don't want anymore angry little boaters hanging out down there. :D

77charger
06-16-2005, 08:07 PM
so how you going to add that salsa bowl to the wackers??BTW didnt you say you would never owna wacker. :confused:

Jordy
06-16-2005, 08:09 PM
BTW didnt you say you would never owna wacker. :confused:
I don't recall ever saying that. Compared to a big Cig with twin car boats, the whackas seemed to make more sense for the speed and fuel economy, not to mention being exempt from the noise issues. It's a win, win, win, win, win (OK, so I might have thrown a few in for good measure). I figure if they're good enough for the Guru they're good enough for me. :) :D

Sleek-Jet
06-17-2005, 05:48 AM
It's a win, win, win, win, win (OK, so I might have thrown a few in for good measure).
Until you have to get rid of those smoking chain saw engines... I wonder what our friends at Mercury are going to get for a 300 hp bolt on 4 stroke??? :D :hammer2: