PDA

View Full Version : Lake Havasu election of a new Mayor and Council Members

waterdog
06-16-2005, 02:58 PM
Need some help from the Lake Havasu registered voters in the form of your signatures. The Mayor and 3 Council Members have been notified of the recall election in September. However, to get an opposing candidates name on the ballot one must collect approximately 900 nominating signatures.
The recall committee has selected and endorsed four (4) candidates to oppose the mayor and three of the council members. And the effort to gather nominating signatures is under way. The deadline is July 15th to submit the signatures to the city.
For information on where the petitions are available please view the www.recallhavasu .com/ web site for locations. If that is not convenient then a phone call to one of the listed numbers on the web site or contacting myself will get someone to meet you for your signature.
I personally know these four individuals and I am confidant that their approach to the boating public needs and managing the city and will be closer to our desires then has been the current council majority.
Help us get on the ballot with you signature and support the recall by joining us at the polls in September.

essexjet
06-16-2005, 03:16 PM
So what are these new candidates position on boaters in havasu, noise ? a new marina ? lets see thier positions in writing, not just lip service, and by the way my parents are full time reidents and boaters in havasu.
I was thinking the same thing. Read a little about them on the web site and the person running for Mayor does not even mention boating.

uncle larry
06-16-2005, 08:13 PM
Uncle Larry is thinking of running for mayor

callbob4homes
06-20-2005, 04:06 PM
Harvey is/was an attorney in Havasu

Havasu Luvr
06-20-2005, 04:41 PM
Uncle Larry is thinking of running for mayor
Larry's got my vote
Hey ! ! where the hell were you this weekend...missed ya the last 5 weekends....talked to Todd for a few minutes on sun morning on his garage baby :wink: I'll stop by for a cool one this weekend.

Havasu Luvr
06-20-2005, 05:51 PM
Important ! ! ! (bump)