PDA

View Full Version : Stereo system

havasuaddicted661
06-16-2005, 05:44 PM
Ok anyon eknow of a stereo hook up in southern cali, or at least a good shop that is gonna do it right and with quality?
Any help is great...
thanx

River918
06-16-2005, 06:18 PM
Ok anyon eknow of a stereo hook up in southern cali, or at least a good shop that is gonna do it right and with quality?
Any help is great...
thanx
check:
http://www.marksautosound.com/
Little expensive, but I loved the system they put in my old Hallett

Jordy
06-16-2005, 06:52 PM
Talk to Wired for Sound. See Adam. I believe they're in Temecula. They do top notch work, so good in fact that I drove from Phoenix to have them do my truck. ;)

rivergoer
06-16-2005, 07:24 PM
Any help is great...
thanx
hey man go talk to bill aka (riverbound) his buddy owns the al&eds in ontario off of the 15 fwy. they will deffinatly hook up ***boaters. or just get ahld of dave or darrin sprayberry at al&eds and tell them we sent you. they do awsome work and as well as boats. go to riverbounds pictues in the image center and you will see some of the examples. good luck brother!http://http://thecouncil.com/The%20Council%202001_files/Beer%20-%20Helping%20Ugly%20People.jpg

rivergoer
06-16-2005, 07:29 PM
Any help is great...
thanx
hey man go talk to bill aka (riverbound) his buddy owns the al&eds in ontario off of the 15 fwy. they will deffinatly hook up ***boaters. or just get ahld of dave or darrin sprayberry at al&eds and tell them we sent you. they do awsome work and as well as boats. go to riverbounds pictues in the image center and you will see some of the examples. good luck brother!
http://thecouncil.com/The%20Council%202001_files/Beer%20-%20Helping%20Ugly%20People.jpg

RiverDave
06-16-2005, 07:38 PM
Wired for Sound.. ;)
RD

Jordy
06-16-2005, 07:47 PM
Did anyone suggest Wired for Sound yet? Perhaps you could talk to Shadow on the boards as I think WFS did the stereo in his Ultra and it turned out pretty nice. :idea: :D

FRENCHIE
06-16-2005, 08:10 PM
' MODERN AUDIO' in moreno valley just did Audio and Dvd system in my truck, A+ job, and will be doing my new 29' SHOCKWAVE system and dial in!!!
909-601-1733 or try 951 for area code!!! ;)

surfer2001
06-16-2005, 08:22 PM
Any help is great...
thanx
Audiotoyz
Oso & Antonio, Laguna Hills
They do top end cars & boats
tell um Don from MagnaFlow sent ya

Parker
06-16-2005, 08:51 PM
I don't think that you can go wrong with any of the shops mentioned. But, I am a little biased to the Al & Ed's in Ontario, it's where I make a living. We have hooked up many ***boaters over the past few years, and always enjoy meeting new faces. If you live close, come on by and check us out, if not, stop by on your way to the river next time and we'll show you what we have to offer.
Dave

rivergoer
06-16-2005, 09:08 PM
I don't think that you can go wrong with any of the shops mentioned. But, I am a little biased to the Al & Ed's in Ontario, it's where I make a living. We have hooked up many ***boaters over the past few years, and always enjoy meeting new faces. If you live close, come on by and check us out, if not, stop by on your way to the river next time and we'll show you what we have to offer.
Dave
hey dave its me steve !! bills bro. what up man?
hey i need to ask you about a new system in the supra you know the story yet?

rivergoer
06-16-2005, 09:24 PM
hey bill im in here so why dont you stay and chat fr a while. oh yeah and find dave and tell him to get in here

riverbound
06-16-2005, 09:25 PM
Dave
I would be a little biased to Al&Eds also. I ran that shop for many years and know how they run their business. They ae truly passionate about what they do and strive to give the best customer service available. There might be other shops that do flashy work,but the Service managaer at Al&Eds has been Ranked in the top 3 installers in the US for 3 years now. I can guarantee that you will get more for your money with them then ANY other shop around. The guys there live for your businees and will do whatever it takes to make you a customer for life. You would be doing yourslef an injustice by not looking into these guys.

rivergoer
06-16-2005, 09:33 PM
so hey bill im trying to get the supra on a roll here yo going to help me out. also ive been taking some refresher clases on body work so i can colersand and buff pretty good now i think ill bring back the luster to her. also see if you can find a way to remove the decals without further screwing up the gel coat ok. thanks bro. :D

got boltons?
06-16-2005, 11:08 PM
I have heard good things about all the shops mentioned. I shopped around and decided to go with Joslin in Corona. Call them up ask for Russ he'll take care of you.

Kiddunot
06-17-2005, 07:09 AM
Wired for sound definetely but if you want something in Orange County, you can try Audio Designs. I know the owner and he is a nice guy and there tech does awesome work
Ask for Henry....

Quality Time
06-17-2005, 07:33 AM
Audiotoyz
Oso & Antonio, Laguna Hills
They do top end cars & boats
tell um Don from MagnaFlow sent ya
I am interested in a shop in OC, but Oso & Antonio is not Laguna Hills?

Quality Time
06-17-2005, 07:33 AM
Wired for sound definetely but if you want something in Orange County, you can try Audio Designs. I know the owner and he is a nice guy and there tech does awesome work
Ask for Henry....
Where are they located?
Thanks

phebus
06-17-2005, 09:37 AM
I am interested in a shop in OC, but Oso & Antonio is not Laguna Hills?
The shop at Oso and Antonio, Audio Toyz, is in Ladera Ranch. I have seen some of their work, and it looks very clean. I saw some custom fiberglass enclosures that they made that was extremely nice glass work that fit the space right on.
Worth checking out, and talking to them.

dicudmore
06-17-2005, 09:44 AM
I also recommend wired for sound...
However, did you try Soundsations in newhall? San Fernando rd and Market. I see boats or rv's every time I drive by there, and he has been in biz there a long time

havasuaddicted661
06-17-2005, 09:58 AM
Ok great guys looks like I have a couple places to look into...
thanks again

havasuaddicted661
06-17-2005, 10:02 AM
I also recommend wired for sound...
However, did you try Soundsations in newhall? San Fernando rd and Market. I see boats or rv's every time I drive by there, and he has been in biz there a long time
i do hear they do good work but had a buddy of mine have a bad experience with them f'ing up his fenders on his trailer, not really a place i want to trust with my truck, seem a little careless..i dunno maybe i will check them out anyways.

Cole91
06-17-2005, 10:17 AM
Havasuaddicted, I just sent you a PM. Sonic Electronix is the way to go. Also stay away from Soudstation! I will keep my reasons to my self.

dicudmore
06-17-2005, 10:17 AM
audio concepts here in Simi does good work

Quality Time
06-17-2005, 10:20 AM
The shop at Oso and Antonio, Audio Toyz, is in Ladera Ranch. I have seen some of their work, and it looks very clean. I saw some custom fiberglass enclosures that they made that was extremely nice glass work that fit the space right on.
Worth checking out, and talking to them.
Thanks Phebus. I knew that was Ladera, just making sure the cross streets were correct. I'll talk to them. Not looking for anything too extreme, just a mild upgrade.