PDA

View Full Version : Photo Chop of the Week here in the Sandbar

MagicMtnDan
06-17-2005, 04:27 AM
Congrats to Holy Moly on a chop well done!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/290spam2.jpg

hoolign
06-17-2005, 04:42 AM
I almost hernaited myself laughing at that ..Someone buy that focker a few beers! :D :D

Ultrafied
06-17-2005, 05:10 AM
Beaumont must be proud of its favorite son ....... That is too funny!

rivergoer
06-17-2005, 05:24 AM
so hey ive got a ? did frenchie jerk off dog or something? ive been trying to fiure it out, i gus ill find out all about ou guys when i gt to meet all of you in person when i get back from this deployment. oh well keep stroken it frenchie or whatever?! :confused:

Red Horse
06-17-2005, 05:30 AM
I just got back from watching a comedy show and loggin on to Hot boat and seeing this was the funniest thing!!!! :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :supp:

JetBoatRich
06-17-2005, 05:42 AM
That is FUNNY :D well done

BarryMac
06-17-2005, 05:46 AM
Funny yes but also time too put it to rest, the Horse is dead...

deltarat
06-17-2005, 06:34 AM
Thats some funny shit there. As far as putting it to bed, I agree.....he has caught a lot of sh*t for his actions, and for a guy who has gone out of his way to help so many board members, I think enough is enough. But I just have to ask, what did he think was going to happen when we all found out?

Mrs.Racer277
06-17-2005, 06:47 AM
Oh my gosh that is funny. :cool:

HOSS
06-17-2005, 06:54 AM
chop chop till ya drop
chop chop neva stop

HM
06-17-2005, 06:57 AM
It will never die..... :crossx: So be prepared to laugh! :rollside:
:D :D :D :D

Jordy
06-17-2005, 06:58 AM
What did he do to the horse?? I've only heard about the dog jerking incident. :eek: :D
And from what I can tell, with the level of creativity of some of the board members, it will never get old. ;)

rrrr
06-17-2005, 08:45 AM
Still LMAO. :D :D

RiverToysJas
06-17-2005, 09:14 AM
I Was ROTFLMAOUMPFD on that one!!!! WELL DONE!!!!
RTJas :D

abraman1326
06-17-2005, 09:54 AM
This has got to be some of the funniest stuff I've seen in a long time. it keeps getting better and better. I am still fond of this one as well too...
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/51frenchie_hotpass.jpg
I can't wait to get down there and meet all the great peeps runnin it hard...
BRA

Jordy
06-17-2005, 09:57 AM
I can't wait to get down there and meet all the great peeps runnin it hard...
BRA
Just be careful who's hand you shake (no pun intended). :D :D :D

topless
06-17-2005, 09:59 AM
the Horse is dead...I think I hate you :lightsabe :lightsabe NEVER say horse and dead in the same sentence.

Jordy
06-17-2005, 10:00 AM
NEVER say horse and dead in the same sentence.
I just want to know WTF leon did to kill it??? :rolleyes: :notam: :D

RiverToysJas
06-17-2005, 10:02 AM
I think I hate you :lightsabe :lightsabe NEVER say horse and dead in the same sentence.
Well the glue is not going to make itself! :p :D

topless
06-17-2005, 10:21 AM
Well the glue is not going to make itself! :p :D
:boxingguy :boxingguy Thems fighin words right there.

BarryMac
06-17-2005, 10:27 AM
I think I hate you :lightsabe :lightsabe NEVER say horse and dead in the same sentence.
Sorry, didn't mean to offend you topless, what would have been more appropriate???

superdave013
06-17-2005, 10:27 AM
Well the goo is not going to make itself! :p :D
Is that what a helping hand is for?

topless
06-17-2005, 10:35 AM
Sorry, didn't mean to offend you topless, what would have been more appropriate???
The dog is dead would have been more appropriate. :cry:

RiverToysJas
06-17-2005, 10:38 AM
:boxingguy :boxingguy Thems fighin words right there.
Sweet, I'll get the hot shaving cream and baby oil, and start inflating the bounce house......3, 5 minute rounds sound good??? :D

rivergoer
06-17-2005, 09:43 PM
I just got back from watching a comedy show and loggin on to Hot boat and seeing this was the funniest thing!!!! :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :supp:
hey man you stuck i japan too? me as well im here til dec missing my boat as well!! thiis shit sucks. why are you there im here for the marine corps.. err-kill semperfi!!
http://www.123charliemarines.com/pics/marine-corp-logo.jpg

djunkie
06-17-2005, 09:46 PM
I just want to know WTF leon did to kill it??? :rolleyes: :notam: :D
Frenchie killed a horse? WTF???? :D

hoolign
06-17-2005, 09:49 PM
Bullshit! :D chop on!

Kilrtoy
06-17-2005, 10:10 PM
Dude, is he now doing a tour in TJ doing the DONKEY show......

RiverDave
06-17-2005, 10:23 PM
You know I've been drinking tonight.. but I gots somethings to say on this subject right here..
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/290spam2.jpg
That right there is funny.. I don't care who ya are..
RiverGoer
so hey ive got a ? did frenchie jerk off dog or something? ive been trying to fiure it out, i gus ill find out all about ou guys when i gt to meet all of you in person when i get back from this deployment. oh well keep stroken it frenchie or whatever?!
Apparently.. Yes he did in fact stroke a dog..
DeltaRat
Thats some funny shit there. As far as putting it to bed, I agree.....he has caught a lot of sh*t for his actions, and for a guy who has gone out of his way to help so many board members,
Part 1.. I gotta ask.. Like what? WTF are you talking about? What has Frenchie done for the other ***boat members?? I'm genuinely curious about this, becuaes I commonly hear this guy referred to as a "legend" n shit.. and I'm sitting here thinking.. man with all the people that have done REAL SHIT to help this community in it's good times and it's bad.. Who is this guy?
(Examples would be setting up charity funds when one passes /HavasuBarney, HH, and others.. spending countless hours making Stickers to remember our friends by that have passed / JetBoatBrian, those that have comforted those that live on / More then I can list after the HTM incident, and especially RexOne in other instances, and those that have brought people together for a common cause / Too many to list, those that have founded and are now living a dream / FroggyStyle, Myself and others, and those who are helping others live theirs / John West, Keith Sayer and others.. this shit I can go on forever with, because this community has alot of quality people in it)
I think enough is enough. But I just have to ask, what did he think was going to happen when we all found out?
One would have to assume this.. but we're all shocked and appauled by the jokes of the ***boat community.. Got has this place really gone that pinko?
Doesn't anyone remember when this board had a pair of balls, and the boardmembers actually lynched people for shit like this? :D :D
Forensic
Some things will never die...
I find it rather amusing myself. Chop On!
Couldn't agree more.. LOL
Plus, alot better... have caught alot worse... for alot less... ;) Take JBB for example.. He never jerked off a dog. :D
Hoss
chop chop till ya drop
chop chop neva stop
Leave my dog out of this Hoss... ;) :D
SuperDave
Is that what a helping hand is for?
Not to worry.. the humour was not lost on me.. :D I'm still laughing.
RD

RiverDave
06-17-2005, 10:32 PM
Might want to requote that Bill.. LOL :D Added more after the fact. ;) :D
RD

Rexone
06-17-2005, 11:09 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732skippylube.jpg

ROZ
06-17-2005, 11:13 PM
I think you meant dog.... :D

Rexone
06-17-2005, 11:54 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732lordnotagain.jpg

hotlavey
06-18-2005, 07:45 AM
Thats some funny shit there. As far as putting it to bed, I agree.....he has caught a lot of sh*t for his actions, and for a guy who has gone out of his way to help so many board members, I think enough is enough. But I just have to ask, what did he think was going to happen when we all found out?
He has some serious problems.

Jrocket
06-18-2005, 07:52 AM
The guy wants attention,he's getting attention!

VEGASBABY
06-18-2005, 08:13 AM
I dont think its attention hes looking for, hes just being himself! the rest of the members here who cant seem to move on from the topic are the ones in need of attention because they have nothing better to do with there time then beat a dead horse! or them selfs,depending on which hand they have free when there not photo chopping!!!

HM
06-18-2005, 09:04 AM
I dont think its attention hes looking for, hes just being himself! the rest of the members here who cant seem to move on from the topic are the ones in need of attention because they have nothing better to do with there time then beat a dead horse! or them selfs,depending on which hand they have free when there not photo chopping!!!
Funny...the pro Michael Jackson people are saying the same thing!! :idea:
Yep, I think masterbating a dog is wrong....I should seek professional help. Perhaps you should also try to get the law changed that also says it is a crime.
Like RD said, this is the newer softer gentler liberal pinko ***boat and Frenchie did not catch 10% of the roasting he would have gotten a couple years back. There are a few of us left with a backbone, and a sense of humor, that don't give a shit what the people say who support a guy who masterbates a dog. Perhaps if he addressed the issue instead of acting like the guy who farted in an elevator, people might take it easy....or not....I mean the guy played with a dog's lipstick....C'Mon!!! It is a tough life for attention whores. :hammerhea

HOSS
06-18-2005, 09:14 AM
Without question RD is right. This action performed by Frenchie would have had people headhunting up until not long ago.
On a lighter note, sometimes I just stare at myself naked in the mirror. Really,,,,,I`m that impressed! :D Long live John Wayne and Elvis rocks on! :D

Hal
06-18-2005, 10:03 AM
Heck, I think they should make this thread a sticky. Its something you don't hear about every day thats for sure. :messedup: :2purples: :hammerhea Its worth to many laughs to let it go. :wink: Keep it on top. :D :D :D

Jrocket
06-18-2005, 10:12 AM
Your right he is being himself,a person who loves to be in the spotlight.Nothing wrong with it either,but when you want to be in the light you have to take the burn that comes with it.Just look at some of the topics that he's started and the way he tries to make some thing so "Oh my" or secrective in his posts...I have no problem with it,he having fun with the boards and the way that people react.More power to him.....
Its cry babies that are trying to defend his actions are the ones that need a check up.Let the guy defend himself,he brought so let him carry it! If he cant defend himself or atleast learn to get out when things get hot then maybe he shouldnt "Run it hard".

Havasu Hangin'
06-18-2005, 10:19 AM
Your right he is being himself,a person who loves to be in the spotlight.Nothing wrong with it either,but when you want to be in the light you have to take the burn that comes with it.Just look at some of the topics that he's started and the way he tries to make some thing so "Oh my" or secrective in his posts...
If you live by the sword, then you die by the sword, I always say...
If he cant defend himself or atleast learn to get out when things get hot then maybe he shouldnt "Run it hard".
Or maybe people should be careful where and who they "run it hard" with?
As a famous philosopher once said, "There's a little something wrong with everyone I meet on these boards..."

Jrocket
06-18-2005, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by bohica
Jesus effin christ, give me an effin break and cut the shiat about nice pics and all. I look at most of the girls in these pics and all I can think about is Jenny Damn Craig.
Brings tears to my eyes! LMAO

Blown 472
06-18-2005, 11:09 AM
So you are saying that is ok then??

Kilrtoy
06-18-2005, 01:22 PM
I have too disagree here. There is some serious underlining issues with jerking off a dog......

Kilrtoy
06-18-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by bohica
Jesus effin christ, give me an effin break and cut the shiat about nice pics and all. I look at most of the girls in these pics and all I can think about is Jenny Damn Craig.
Brings tears to my eyes! LMAO
can yopu post an example please.....Maybe I need to stop posting then......

77charger
06-18-2005, 01:24 PM
Without question RD is right. This action performed by Frenchie would have had people headhunting up until not long ago.
On a lighter note, sometimes I just stare at myself naked in the mirror. Really,,,,,I`m that impressed! :D Long live John Wayne and Elvis rocks on! :D
remember the drums LOL
I think i have done good things for people here though i have to clear my garage out here and there so i basically give parts away to help other boaters get theirs going :p

Kim Hanson
06-18-2005, 01:59 PM
I just seen this........( . )( . ).......... :(
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72290spam2.jpg

djunkie
06-18-2005, 02:27 PM
I just seen this........( . )( . ).......... :(
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72290spam2.jpg
Rice boy ceans? it up. Try again Kimmy

Kim Hanson
06-18-2005, 02:40 PM
Rice boy ceans? it up. Try again Kimmy
I was going to ask you what the hell you are talking about and then I looked at the picture :D I need to make these chops slower
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72joke.jpg

canuck1
06-18-2005, 07:06 PM
I was going to ask you what the hell you are talking about and then I looked at the picture :D I need to make these chops slower
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72joke.jpg
That is funny