PDA

View Full Version : Prime Marine is the shizzzzz!! :) :) :)

bunny 166
06-17-2005, 08:55 PM
Here I sit in their office while Mike is working with Darrin on our trailer....I'm sure he had other plans this Friday night, but he's here with us and I love him for it!!!!! If you ever need anything, I'm telling you Prime Marine in Rancho Cucamonga is the place....the best customer service I have ever had, hands down!!! ;) ;)

hoolign
06-17-2005, 09:00 PM
Here I sit in their office while Mike is working with Darrin on our trailer....I'm sure he had other plans this Friday night, but he's here with us and I love him for it!!!!! If you ever need anything, I'm telling you Prime Marine in Rancho Cucamonga is the place....the best customer service I have ever had, hands down!!! ;) ;)
Did you look through his desk yet?? :jawdrop: :D

Phat Matt
06-17-2005, 09:01 PM
Where in Rancho?

Throttle
06-17-2005, 09:03 PM
someone should go get more beer.

bunny 166
06-17-2005, 09:05 PM
Where in Rancho?
Close to Haven X Jersey....awesome peeps, I'm telling ya'!
8780 Prestige ct. RC,91730 :p

bunny 166
06-17-2005, 09:06 PM
someone should go get more beer.
I hear that....hubby can have some,too, cause I'm drivin'! :p

hoolign
06-17-2005, 09:07 PM
C'mon ...snoop through his desk!! :D i

RiverDave
06-17-2005, 09:08 PM
Prime Marine definately does some of the nicest installs around.. Especially there V-Drive stuff!
RD

bunny 166
06-17-2005, 09:10 PM
C'mon ...snoop through his desk!! :D i
I am not a snoop Hoolie!! Besides, I hijacked their computer....I think that's enough..... :cool:

bunny 166
06-17-2005, 09:10 PM
Prime Marine definately does some of the nicest installs around.. Especially there V-Drive stuff!
RD
Right about that, RD!! They are a talented bunch over here.... :wink: Have a great time next weekend with all your friends.....post pics!! :)

Throttle
06-17-2005, 09:11 PM
I hear that....hubby can have some,too, cause I'm drivin'! :p
thats what I need... someone else to drive when I'm drinkin.
lucky guy!

RiverDave
06-17-2005, 09:12 PM
Right about that, RD!! They are a talented bunch over here.... :wink: Have a great time next weekend with all your friends.....post pics!! :)
Is there some particular reason.. Other then the trailer brakes being locked up, that your not going??
RD

bunny 166
06-17-2005, 09:13 PM
thats what I need... someone else to drive when I'm drinkin.
lucky guy!
Hee hee...is that your boat in your siggy? It's pretty... :D

Throttle
06-17-2005, 09:14 PM
thats my girl, thanks!

bunny 166
06-17-2005, 09:14 PM
Is there some particular reason.. Other then the trailer brakes being locked up, that your not going??
RD
I hope they're no longer locked.... :hammerhea It's the kids last day of school (6/24) , and they'll be with us that weekend....would like to enjoy that one with no kids, I think.... :) Next time, I hope.... :wink:

Throttle
06-17-2005, 09:15 PM
the UGLY guy drivin is me too!!!

piper
06-17-2005, 09:15 PM
Bunny, what's the number there at Prime?

bunny 166
06-17-2005, 09:16 PM
the UGLY guy drivin is me too!!!
I can't tell if you're ugly....you look like you're havin' fun to me! :p

bunny 166
06-17-2005, 09:17 PM
Bunny, what's the number there at Prime?
909-484-8338 :D

Throttle
06-17-2005, 09:17 PM
lots of fun, still looking for someone to drive while I've been drinkin! I should change my sig.

OutCole'd
06-17-2005, 09:20 PM
Way cool of them to help you out like this. Hopefully you will be back on the road soon.

piper
06-17-2005, 09:24 PM
909-484-8338 :D
thank you

hoolign
06-17-2005, 09:26 PM
I was gonna phone their and tell him you were snooping through his desk! :D but I didnt :D :p

bunny 166
06-17-2005, 09:27 PM
Way cool of them to help you out like this. Hopefully you will be back on the road soon.
Got that right.... :p Mike is so rad.....Unbelievable!! He should be making serious bank for this!! Are you gonna read this Randy?? :p :p

Throttle
06-17-2005, 09:27 PM
I was gonna phone their and tell him you were snooping through his desk! :D but I didnt :D :p
yeahhhhhhh! :devil:

piper
06-17-2005, 09:31 PM
Damn Hooli, dropping dimes on people??

BLOWN HOWARD
06-17-2005, 09:54 PM
Better stop before Mike's head starts to swell and the prices go up. But your right the customer service is the best in biz!!!!!!!!!!!

bunny 166
06-17-2005, 09:56 PM
Better stop before Mike's head starts to swell and the prices go up. But your right the customer service is the best in biz!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, they even let you leave notes on other peoples stuff.... :D We have been here 3 hours, and we'll be outta here soon....Mike is great! :D

Wavemaker
06-17-2005, 09:58 PM
I'm sorry to learn you're stuck on the get-out-of-town night. I can relate to the "it sucks" feeling. I had my transmission break on my dually Friday night of Memorial Day weekend. Drove in first gear (25 mph) all on surface streets all the way home from just before Mohave. About 108 miles. 4 hours to limp home. Caught about three hours sleep and jumped in the Expedition and left for Lake Mead at 3:15 AM Saturday morning. We were at the condo in Boulder City by 8:00 AM. met our friends there and the wind was blowing a steady 35 mph to 40 mph. No boating in our 21' Schiada V-Drive. We did have a great weekend anyway. Put a new trans. in the dually the next week. Cost lots of money.
I hope your can get back on the road again soon, and still manage to have a great weekend and leave the problems behind.
-Wavemaker

bunny 166
06-17-2005, 10:01 PM
I'm sorry to learn you're stuck on the get-out-of-town night. I can relate to the "it sucks" feeling. I had my transmission break on my dually Friday night of Memorial Day weekend. Drove in first gear (25 mph) all on surface streets all the way home from just before Mohave. About 108 miles. 4 hours to limp home. Caught about three hours sleep and jumped in the Expedition and left for Lake Mead at 3:15 AM Saturday morning. We were at the condo in Boulder City by 8:00 AM. met our friends there and the wind was blowing a steady 35 mph to 40 mph. No boating in our 21' Schiada V-Drive. We did have a great weekend anyway. Put a new trans. in the dually the next week. Cost lots of money.
I hope your can get back on the road again soon, and still manage to have a great weekend and leave the problems behind.
-Wavemaker
Hey there!! :p Long time no see....yep, this blows, but we're getting close....sorry about your troubles, but it's all about gettin' on the water.... :D

Kilrtoy
06-17-2005, 10:07 PM
Got that right.... :p Mike is so rad.....Unbelievable!! He should be making serious bank for this!! Are you gonna read this Randy?? :p :p
DUDE she said RAD.....
Ok now I know your not 24 like you told me, your 34......

bunny 166
06-17-2005, 10:08 PM
DUDE she said RAD.....
Ok now I know your not 24 like you told me, your 34......
Be nice to me!! My stuff is messed up!! J/K....rad dude!! :D35.... :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
06-17-2005, 10:11 PM
Ok, but whose hand is that giving you the shocker.....

bunny 166
06-17-2005, 10:12 PM
Ok, but whose hand is that giving you the shocker.....
The glove thing is scary....I'm sure it's not MJ....he likes boys...maybe Mickey Mouse?? :D

Throttle
06-17-2005, 10:19 PM
The glove thing is scary....I'm sure it's not MJ....he likes boys...maybe Mickey Mouse?? :D
little boyz

Throttle
06-17-2005, 10:20 PM
Isn't mike done yet...

bunny 166
06-17-2005, 10:22 PM
Isn't mike done yet...
almost.....got the new main cylinder in....checking fluid... :D

Throttle
06-17-2005, 10:27 PM
better get even more beer!

Throttle
06-17-2005, 10:27 PM
for mike of course, right?

Throttle
06-17-2005, 10:38 PM
goodluck gettin outa there soon! you and da hubby drive safely now!

bunny 166
06-17-2005, 10:44 PM
Can I just tell everyone how totally wonderful Mike is??!! :smile: We are on our way in a few....Mike gave up his Friday night to help us...this guy is fab-u lous!! :p I cannot tell you all enough that PRIME MARINE is 110% over the top devoted to their customers....Mike we will be on the water tomorrow because of you...THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!! :smile: :smile: Now for our middle-of-the-night journey to Needles....see you all out there!! :p PRIME MARINE....PRIME MARINE....PRIME MARINE :D :D
!!!!!!!RANDY GIVE THIS MAN A HUGE BONUS CHECK!!!!!! :p :D IT IS ALMOST MIDNIGHT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD....WE'VE BEEN HERE FOR NEARLY 4 HOURS....THE GUY DESERVES BIG CASH!!! :cool:

Throttle
06-17-2005, 10:47 PM
WAY TO GO MIKE! the crew will be together afterall!!!

Wonderboy
06-17-2005, 10:48 PM
She called your boat "PRETTY". She needs to learn terms like "bad ass" and such.

Throttle
06-17-2005, 10:50 PM
She called your boat "PRETTY". She needs to learn terms like "bad ass" and such.
I let her slide, maybe cause I'm tired...

superdave013
06-18-2005, 05:19 AM
I had some one off type work done by the guys at Prime.
They are not cheep (who is these days) but you do get what you pay for. They do it all from simple service work to wild installs that 99% of the shops would not even think about.
I've very picky and lets just say I was very happy and impressed with what they did for me.

Wavemaker
06-18-2005, 03:52 PM
Hi Bunny 166, so it was the Master cylinder that lock up all four brakes? Let us know for our future reference just in case anyone else has this unfortunate happenstance occur. I hope the rest of your boating weekend was just fantastic! Let us know how it all worked out. It sure started out with a long night full of problems and hassles. Come home relaxed and tan.
I have been on the boards reading threads and posting a little bit too. Let me know if you'll be heading out our way anytime soon. Since the big job change I have been every busy and long hours. I have taken the boat out once so far this season. Weekend before Memorial Day. I hope to hit the lake next weekend. My oldest son is visiting me for Father's Day and we set a golf date for Sunday.
Hope your weekend turned out great as originally planned. -Wavemaker

Debbolas
06-18-2005, 07:04 PM
Prime Marine is where we take our boat for our repairs (skag, prop)
They have are AWSOME!!!
:D
Mike is the best!!
He even drove the boat over to my house once, because Scream was out of town and I haven't towed a 26ft before.....How nice is THAT!?! :clover:

bunny 166
06-20-2005, 09:02 AM
I had some one off type work done by the guys at Prime.
They are not cheep (who is these days) but you do get what you pay for. They do it all from simple service work to wild installs that 99% of the shops would not even think about.
I've very picky and lets just say I was very happy and impressed with what they did for me.
Hi superdave....they are a great shop! :) Tons of cool v-drive stuff....I'm sure you know that! :wink:

bunny 166
06-20-2005, 09:05 AM
Hi Bunny 166, so it was the Master cylinder that lock up all four brakes? Let us know for our future reference just in case anyone else has this unfortunate happenstance occur. I hope the rest of your boating weekend was just fantastic! Let us know how it all worked out. It sure started out with a long night full of problems and hassles. Come home relaxed and tan.
I have been on the boards reading threads and posting a little bit too. Let me know if you'll be heading out our way anytime soon. Since the big job change I have been every busy and long hours. I have taken the boat out once so far this season. Weekend before Memorial Day. I hope to hit the lake next weekend. My oldest son is visiting me for Father's Day and we set a golf date for Sunday.
Hope your weekend turned out great as originally planned. -Wavemaker
I guess it was the Master cylinder....after the new one was in and they replaced all the brake pads, etc., all was good! We finally rolled into Needles at 4am!! :hammerhea :hammerhea Talk about driving like a zombie......We had an awesome weekend, and we owe it all to Mike!! ;)

bunny 166
06-20-2005, 09:07 AM
They have are AWSOME!!!
:D
Mike is the best!!
He even drove the boat over to my house once, because Scream was out of town and I haven't towed a 26ft before.....How nice is THAT!?! :clover:
Hey Deb!! I know you and Matt are fans....hope you guys are doing great!! :cool: :cool:
A bump for RANDY so Mike gets big cash for being an awesome employee and friend..... :D :D :D I'm telling you, you will have tons of new business after everyone reads how great PRIME MARINE is to their customers!!! :smile: :smile:

lucky
06-20-2005, 09:08 AM
and they even bandaged up the ol man :crossx: