PDA

View Full Version : Well I won't be eating at Havasu Springs anymore

Bre
06-19-2005, 07:02 PM
:( Walked in and they informed us that as of Mem. weekend.. they will not be giving out menus anymore for breakfast.... it will be buffet only. And they didn't have shit.... eggs, french toast, sausage, bisc. and gravy, country pot., and a few small muffins.. no toast..and nothing else.... coffee and SODA :yuk: (sorry... my kids can't drink coffee or soda for breakfast) are free... but if you want some of their disgusting OJ.. you have to pay for it.. anyways... I get the bill.. and it's $10 for each adult and $5 for the kids... my normal meal I order is $5... and we get the kids a $3 meal which they would spilt.. and there would still be left overs.. I was more pissed that they charged me $5 for each of the kids.. being 2 and 3 years old.. but anyways... just a warning to those of you that have not been down there in a while... we will now be eating our breakfast up at Topock.

PowellScooter
06-19-2005, 07:05 PM
Sorry to hear that Bre hope the rest of your trip was good :D

Bre
06-19-2005, 07:08 PM
Sorry to hear that Bre hope the rest of your trip was good :D
Yeah it was ok..... LOL.... I was also pissed cause we drove the Laser down there.... and it takes forever to get down there going 40mph LOL

PowellScooter
06-19-2005, 07:10 PM
Yeah it was ok..... LOL.... I was also pissed cause we drove the Laser down there.... and it takes forever to get down there going 40mph LOL
At least you were on the water :supp:

Bre
06-19-2005, 07:11 PM
At least you were on the water :supp:
I know :cool:

PowellScooter
06-19-2005, 07:14 PM
sounds like stuff is getting better for you, Ali (right?) looks great and you had the girls at the river, so the clouds are lifting some

Bre
06-19-2005, 07:18 PM
sounds like stuff is getting better for you, Ali (right?) looks great and you had the girls at the river, so the clouds are lifting some
Lifting very little....and slowly.... but yeah ;)

mike37
06-19-2005, 07:20 PM
Topock is better any way but they are making changes to or so Ive herd

rivrbrat
06-19-2005, 07:55 PM
We were there Memorial and Topock is under new ownership and the service and food were great! They now take your your order and serve on the patio. And to top it off we had our food in 15 minutes and it was during peak hours on Saturday. There was also a gas attendant at the dock to take your money so you don't have to go upstairs and he also help tie your boat off.

full throttle
06-19-2005, 07:57 PM
Stick to Topok and hang @ Moabi. Better people on the north end.

Debbolas
06-19-2005, 08:02 PM
We were there Memorial and Topock is under new ownership and the service and food were great! They now take your your order and serve on the patio. And to top it off we had our food in 15 minutes and it was during peak hours on Saturday. There was also a gas attendant at the dock to take your money so you don't have to go upstairs and he also help tie your boat off.
NO Way!!!
That is too cool, I never liked walking up ALL those stairs
:D

rivrbrat
06-19-2005, 08:05 PM
NO Way!!!
That is too cool, I never liked walking up ALL those stairs
:D
That's what I say too... :0)

Havasu Luvr
06-20-2005, 08:10 AM
Stick to Topok and hang @ Moabi. Better people on the north end.
I agree, Moabi Channel is more layed back (family oriented) we hung there this past weekend with friens from Pheonix. Beautiful weather :D
Good to see Dog House (OPPPPSSS) sorry, Brian & Greg hang'n there too.

WYRD
06-20-2005, 08:24 AM
I agree, Moabi Channel is more layed back (family oriented) we hung there this past weekend with friens from Pheonix. Beautiful weather :D
Is the Dock Finished there :cool:

Havasu Luvr
06-20-2005, 08:26 AM
Is the Dock Finished there :cool:
I finally went back in the lagoon to check it out....the ramp and courtesy docks are finished, even with a 1 to 2 slips attached

WYRD
06-20-2005, 08:30 AM
I finally went back in the lagoon to check it out....the ramp and courtesy docks are finished, even with a 1 to 2 slips attached
Good cause I hatted backing down those tiny lanes...........I always scuffed a tire or two :( We should plan a small gathering (family type) there soon ;)

Havasu Luvr
06-20-2005, 08:53 AM
We should plan a small gathering (family type) there soon ;)
You call it and I will check my calender. We'll grab a cabana and stake our claim on a stretch of beach, BBQ and let the kids play for the day

prosthogod
06-20-2005, 09:01 AM
Pick up breakfast burritoes at Chico's Tacos.

Sandbar Mike
06-20-2005, 09:06 AM
You call it and I will check my calender. We'll grab a cabana and stake our claim on a stretch of beach, BBQ and let the kids play for the day
HL, If you bring that brunette in your avatar I'll have to make that trip, :devil:

chub
06-20-2005, 09:22 AM
Haven't you people learned!!!!! Topock and Moabi SUCK. Havasu is the place to be!!!!!- :notam:

Havasu Luvr
06-20-2005, 10:12 AM
Haven't you people learned!!!!! Topock and Moabi SUCK. Havasu is the place to be!!!!!- :notam:
Chub, you're right. Thats what I wanted to say...Havi and Copper Canyon... :cool:
Mike. That is "Sweet Melissa" I'm calling her today and recomfirming OP6C "Eye Candy"..... :)

Bre
06-20-2005, 01:40 PM
I am still sick from that place :squiggle:

moneypit
06-20-2005, 01:46 PM
I agree with also... Moabi is definitely more layed back.. When I have the kids, I always drive by the sandbar and go to Moabi... The only problem I found this weekend is when Bunny166 just drove by... I waved and they just kept going...

thom
06-20-2005, 01:46 PM
hey bre what happened to the insideline.. i havent been able to log on overthere for quite sometime now

Bre
06-20-2005, 01:51 PM
hey bre what happened to the insideline.. i havent been able to log on overthere for quite sometime now
need me to re-set your password for you?

Bre
06-20-2005, 01:51 PM
You should have come down to Parker, we would have fed you for free. :D
(kisses) ;)

WYRD
06-20-2005, 02:00 PM
You should have come down to Parker, we would have fed you for free. :D
Did you leave the leftovers in the Fridge :idea: :D

thom
06-20-2005, 02:01 PM
need me to re-set your password for you?
I cant even get the site to come up??? Not even from your link

Bre
06-20-2005, 02:07 PM
I cant even get the site to come up??? Not even from your link
hummm :confused: I was just on there. :confused:

dicudmore
06-20-2005, 02:09 PM
hummm :confused: I was just on there. :confused:
working fine for me too... except that I missed "the picture"

Bre
06-20-2005, 02:13 PM
working fine for me too... except that I missed "the picture"
LOL... "the picture" is gonna get posted again once everyone is there :D

thom
06-20-2005, 02:27 PM
im getting yanked on this deal.. sounds like its my computer.. i keep getting this page can not be displayed

dicudmore
06-20-2005, 02:30 PM
LOL... "the picture" is gonna get posted again once everyone is there :D
thanks Bre :D
cya at op6?

dicudmore
06-20-2005, 02:31 PM
There's so much food in that place, we actually left you our 100 quart cooler on the patio because my wife was afraid you wouldn't have any room in the fridge. :D
There's a big note on the fridge, we basically just said "help yourself." I even left you my jumper cable ends for my battery charger. :D
you are 'da man :D

WYRD
06-20-2005, 03:26 PM
There's so much food in that place, we actually left you our 100 quart cooler on the patio because my wife was afraid you wouldn't have any room in the fridge. :D
There's a big note on the fridge, we basically just said "help yourself." I even left you my jumper cable ends for my battery charger. :D
WOW Now if I get there and there is a naked stripper waiting on the bed I am gonna have to profess my love for you Bob...............in the mean time I will keep a lid on it. :sqeyes:
Actually I am a little bit scared that something is gonna be boobie trapped knowing Bob :devil: :D

WYRD
06-20-2005, 03:52 PM
If you think that, you don't know me at all. ;)
I did tell my wife about Nekkid Bedroom Webcam simulcast to ***boat idea. She liked it. Actually, what she said was "EEEEEWWWWE, is he going to bring some skanks back and f**k them in our bed?" :D
She actually said SKANKS :confused: :idea: :p

WYRD
06-20-2005, 03:56 PM
Yeah, she's not real hip. :D
I wouldn't do that to ya Bob after all I have to sleep in that bed too.................now the sleeper sofa that is a different issue all together :eek: :wink:

Bre
06-20-2005, 04:05 PM
thanks Bre :D
cya at op6?
Looks like I will be staying home next weekend.

dicudmore
06-20-2005, 04:14 PM
Looks like I will be staying home next weekend.
bummer... we stayed home last weekend, and its against my rules to stay home 2 weeks in a row, so I guess I have to go ;)

djunkie
06-20-2005, 04:16 PM
bummer... we stayed home last weekend, and its against my rules to stay home 2 weeks in a row, so I guess I have to go ;)
Me too. I haven't been since the weekend of June 4th. Having withdrawals. :D

WYRD
06-20-2005, 04:26 PM
Is your crew figured out?

atomickitn
06-20-2005, 05:27 PM
oh they forgot to tell you dont eat the cheese burgurs, just the other stuff :rollside:

atomickitn
06-20-2005, 05:31 PM
and yeha topock is the s@@t, i know a couple of people there, they are soo cool, i went to a louha,, once , dude chicks runnin around in there undies, dancin on a stripper pole with stage and alll it was way cool...... party peeps :D :rolleyes: