PDA

View Full Version : Are you ready for today? (They NOT immigrants, they're ILLEGAL ALIENS!)

MagicMtnDan
05-01-2006, 06:08 AM
They shouldn't be trying to hurt the economy of the country that embraces them.
1. No amnesty!
2. Build the fence! Protect our borders and stop the flow of illegals!
3. Enforce the employment laws keeping companies from hiring illegal aliens!

Jbb
05-01-2006, 06:11 AM
They shouldn't be trying to hurt the economy of the country that embraces them.
1. No amnesty!
2. Build the fence! Protect our borders and stop the flow of illegals!
3. Enforce the employment laws keeping companies from hiring illegal aliens!
I think the best results would be from #3
Enforce the employment laws keeping companies from hiring illegal aliens!

JetBoatRich
05-01-2006, 06:13 AM
I made it to work today :rolleyes:

NOTALENT
05-01-2006, 06:13 AM
Im ready.....the flag is already flying high from my truck....3ft x 5ft. Got Born In The USA in the CD player. Once I get off work im going to drive to the rallys showing my support for our country!!!

572Daytona
05-01-2006, 06:19 AM
Im ready.....the flag is already flying high from my truck....3ft x 5ft. Got Born In The USA in the CD player. Once I get off work im going to drive to the rallys showing my support for our country!!!
I'd be willing to trade Springsteen to mexico for half a dozen illegals to be named later :p

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-01-2006, 07:14 AM
Already had one person call out this morning to "support her people" :rolleyes: She also told me to "watch out" because she and her people are going to take over. Shut up. :mad: Go back to Mexico.

MBlaster
05-01-2006, 07:20 AM
I'm going to be ready to puke by the end of today.
WTF happend to the USA?
I guess we'll just call it Mexico 2.
California will be known as Baja Norte.

Run_em_Hard
05-01-2006, 07:30 AM
I think the best results would be from #3
Enforce the employment laws keeping companies from hiring illegal aliens!
I have to agree here...lets not give them a reason to come. And punish the people that do.

Jyruiz
05-01-2006, 07:32 AM
There was no traffic this morning, lets have a day with out Mexicans every day from here on.

2Driver
05-01-2006, 07:40 AM
Attempting to get a personal agenda across by negatively impacting the United States is not what real Americans do.

Bolties
05-01-2006, 07:42 AM
I took a picture of my hubby going to work today.....
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i293/krissy2659/DSC00683-1.jpg

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-01-2006, 07:49 AM
NICE!!!!!! :rollside:

Wapo
05-01-2006, 07:56 AM
At least I know that anyone driving on the road today will have a license and insurance. And probably wont be drunk. :)

Run_em_Hard
05-01-2006, 07:56 AM
That is awesome... :cool:

Bolties
05-01-2006, 08:02 AM
Okay, this may sound like a stupid question, but why the heck are we allowing these damn protestors to invade the streets of downtown LA? Why can't we pack 'em all up at one time and throw 'em back to mexico. Sounds simple to me :) Also, those that are legal citizens and support this crap should go there too. Don't people realize what this is doing to our childrens future? :mad:

Bolties
05-01-2006, 08:03 AM
At least I know that anyone driving on the road today will have a license and insurance. And probably wont be drunk. :)
Haha that is so freakin' funny :rollside: But isn't today the welfare check day? You know they must at least be going to the bank so they can get their tecate money for today.

Jyruiz
05-01-2006, 08:05 AM
Okay, this may sound like a stupid question, but why the heck are we allowing these damn protestors to invade the streets of downtown LA? Why can't we pack 'em all up at one time and throw 'em back to mexico. Sounds simple to me :) Also, those that are legal citizens and support this crap should go there too. Don't people realize what this is doing to our childrens future? :mad:
I agree, we should put detour signs in spanish leading them all the way back to Mexico.

NOTALENT
05-01-2006, 08:08 AM
Almost looks like mine..... :rollside: I mounted it to the bed by the rear window in the center. Flying high!!!! :crossx:

Bolties
05-01-2006, 08:13 AM
So where do we go to protest their protesting? Oh I forgot, we are now out numbered and I'd more than likely be killed..... Why are there so many Americans supporting this crap!!!

MagicMtnDan
05-01-2006, 08:16 AM
If these people want to do the right thing they should hold massive protests IN THEIR COUNTRY! Maybe then their corrupt, drug money influenced government will do something to actually help their economy AND their people. Right now Mexico has three sources of money:
1. Oil
2. Drugs :mad:
3. Money sent to Mexico by illegals here in the US :mad:
Hey, let's trade them a million barrels of oil for each illegal they send to us.

Liberator TJ1984
05-01-2006, 08:18 AM
Today , should be Tear Gas & Paddywagon Day !!!! :crossx:
Posse & Noose for those on the Loose :mad:

ADDICTED
05-01-2006, 08:28 AM
We have 70 employees who did not show today.

Bolties
05-01-2006, 08:30 AM
CRIME VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS
http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/text/crimevictims.html

GRUNION
05-01-2006, 08:34 AM
FIRE THEM.

nodigg
05-01-2006, 08:39 AM
I employ a lot of Hispanics (legally), (other immigrants also) and a lot of third, fourth and fifth generation immigrants as well. Hell, I am only fourth generation from Irelandor Germany or somewhere in Europe as near as I can tell from the orphanage records. I did write a letter to my employees however on Friday which in essence said, I support your right to your political viewpoint. If you choose to express it by not showing up for work on Monday, please do not show up ever again. Everyone showed up! (I was tempted to stay home though)

Wapo
05-01-2006, 08:48 AM
Well, I tell you what, since I'm in the concrete business I made a few calls on Saturday to see who was working on Monday. The ones who werent, I forgot there names. The ones who are, will be getting more calls. I now listen more to what the guys are saying on the job site and if they bash America.
I added a section in my invoice for the un-patriotic :)

jtmarten
05-01-2006, 09:34 AM
Hope you'll have 70 replacements for them tomorrow. :crossx:

NOTALENT
05-01-2006, 09:59 AM
Just got back from lunch.. a few Good Looks and right on's from a few fellow supporters for the flag....A few snobby looks from these well lets just say of latin decent people walking down the streets...dont know if there legal or not... :rollside: haha...

YeLLowBoaT
05-01-2006, 10:05 AM
its funny homly depot this morning had very short lines.... I mean in and out in less then 10 mins( brackets and carage bolts.) at 8:30 on a monday morning. That just does not happen.

Bolties
05-01-2006, 10:06 AM
Please do your part by speaking up! I just watched Sen. Gloria Romero from LA discuss her support for "The day without immigrants". That our country would not be where it is today if it wasen't for the immigrants. I am currently writing an email to her expressing my discust in her participation..... :mad: Her email address is: senator.romero@sen.ca.gov

NOTALENT
05-01-2006, 10:07 AM
its funny homly depot this morning had very short lines.... I mean in and out in less then 10 mins( brackets and carage bolts.) at 8:30 on a monday morning. That just does not happen.
Now that you mention it, when I drove by I didnt see any of the usual illegals out front.... :crossx:

Keith E. Sayre
05-01-2006, 10:08 AM
Went to Humbertos and Tecualas, the 2 fast food mexican places next to
Burger King in Havasu to get a breakfast burrito this morning, they chose to
be closed for whatever reason, I don't care.
I choose to never go back there again, and am choosing to allow others to
know of my decision.
Now you may choose to do whatever you wish.
Keith Sayre

DD_Tahiti
05-01-2006, 10:11 AM
I stopped by Taco Bell for my morning tacos and they were closed until 10:00 becaue of the protests. I sent them and e-mail stating that I was protesting their resturant and will no longer be eating there. I use to eat there pretty much every day.

abraman1326
05-01-2006, 10:27 AM
Just had the group here in VAcaville march by our office. I went out and stood by a little older man who had a bull horn shouting go back home you ingrates. We ended up having to be surrounded by police b/c I imagine they feared for our well being. I can't believe this crap. All in our office showed up today which suprised me b/c we have several hispanic loan officers here, but they do not agree w/ these illegals. They are in here making their money today, and I applaud them. I'm sure they had a lot of pressure to be out in this crap...
BRA

Mohave Vice
05-01-2006, 11:31 AM
know of my decision.
Keith Sayre
Agreed!!!

Wizard29
05-01-2006, 11:32 AM
One of my guys (legal, but hispanic) was contemplating on Friday not showing up to work today. I let him know that he is a good employee and we would sure hate to lose him.
He is at work today.

Cole Trickle
05-01-2006, 11:41 AM
There was no traffic this morning, lets have a day with out Mexicans every day from here on.
Agreed
The 91 was wide open on the way to OC!!! :crossx:

Brady Bunch
05-01-2006, 12:32 PM
My normal 45 minute commute this morning took 20 minutes. Woohoo... I saved money on gas today. Thank's, you phucktards...... :)
Only thing I am pissed about is that my carwash was closed! :220v:

MAINEVENT
05-01-2006, 12:49 PM
The funny part is that all these "mexicans" illegals whatever are soooo fockn retarded i am sure that most (hopefully all of you) have legal imigrants working for you, that being said they are paying there dues and taxes obviously to live in the US contributing by having $$$$ taken out of their checks just like you and I... WHY THE FOCK are they going and marching around like a bunch of misled focking idiots, and when it comes down to it they are being misled by this law thinking it based on closing the border (which is basically all borders not just the mexican border) which media comments and these dumb focks who are backing them making them think its only mexicans being targetted but their are also chinese, japanese, russian etc... but you dont see them marching for shit, point being if these people are living here on a work visa or whatever and are paying taxes they should know they are not being targetted by anyone, all they're doing is putting their jobs in jeopardy for no appearent (sp?) reason... I showed to work so did my dad and a few uncles who have careers and who once were illegal before they took the time to become legal citizens of the MOTHER FOCKN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is not mexico...
OK rants off now you can agree with it or hate it i dont care... :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-01-2006, 12:55 PM
I was told by an idiot coworker (white/indian mix and well educated too) that we are all illegal aliens unless we are of Native American descent. The fact that my family migrated here LEGALLY generations ago is irrelevant to her. She told me I better keep my opinions of illegals to myself or else she will contact immigration and have me checked out. LOL! All I could do was laugh.
Effen liberals crack me up. :rollside:

olbiezer
05-01-2006, 12:57 PM
guess nobody is getting a roof put on today!!!!

haulina29
05-01-2006, 12:57 PM
Our car wash is open !!!!!

Liberator TJ1984
05-01-2006, 01:03 PM
and I noticed that the White kids didn't have to ride in the back of the School Bus today either :p

topless
05-01-2006, 01:08 PM
Lou didn't show up to mow my lawn either!!!! :mad:

laveydayz
05-01-2006, 01:13 PM
know of my decision.
Keith Sayre
My company only has 3 meci's who did show up today! Our roach coach however for morning break did not. Everyone in the company has said they will never spend another dollar with this guy again for supporting this protest. We are a big account for him so I hope it hits him hard in the pocket book!! I will in no way support these people in their motive!!

pjones
05-01-2006, 01:26 PM
I was told by an idiot coworker (white/indian mix and well educated too) that we are all illegal aliens unless we are of Native American descent. The fact that my family migrated here LEGALLY generations ago is irrelevant to her. (She told me I better keep my opinions of illegals to myself or else she will contact immigration and have me checked out.) LOL! All I could do was laugh.
Effen liberals crack me up. :rollside:
Jesus...I really feel for you people out there...You all must have alot of
patience to put up w/ comments like that...

jbtrailerjim
05-01-2006, 01:40 PM
My guy's were warned that they better be at work on Monday. I said it was not a holiday and I expected everybody to be at work.
They are all here today.

abraman1326
05-01-2006, 03:07 PM
Which one? The one on Alamo? Sorry, couldn't resist...
BRA