PDA

View Full Version : Some iteresting facts!!

laveydayz
05-01-2006, 08:58 AM
1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County (L.A. County has 10 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This was because they are predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
4. Over 2/3's of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.
10. In L.A.County 5.1 million people speak English. 3.9 million speak Spanish (10.2 million people in L.A.County).
(All 10 from the Los Angeles Times)
Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops but 29% are on welfare.
http://www.cis.org
Over 70% of the United States annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration.
The cost of immigration to the American taxpayer in 1997 was a NET (after subtracting taxes immigrants pay) $70 BILLION a year, [Professor Donald Huddle, Rice University].
The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services used) for the average adult Mexican immigrant is a NEGATIVE.
29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
AND WE ARE SUPPOSED TO OPEN OUR HEARTS AND WHAT ELSE TO THIS KIND OF STUFF?

atomickitn
05-01-2006, 10:15 AM
well today is a good day for a round up ..... just think all them f**kerS, in one place shouldn't be to hard to put them allll....ALL! on a bus and send them home legal or not , them sort them out at the border...just my .02

bite me
05-01-2006, 10:28 AM
Amen to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abraman1326
05-01-2006, 10:32 AM
I really wish that would happen, but we all know that our spineless government won't do anything about this. Today would be the best day for rounding up all these illegals, but it won't happen...
BRA

charlyox
05-01-2006, 10:33 AM
perfect time for a massive sweep!

laveydayz
05-01-2006, 10:38 AM
Calling us gringos in there marches.....Allot of nerve!!!GO HOME ALREADY

Bolties
05-01-2006, 10:42 AM
1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County (L.A. County has 10 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This was because they are predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
4. Over 2/3's of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.
10. In L.A.County 5.1 million people speak English. 3.9 million speak Spanish (10.2 million people in L.A.County).
(All 10 from the Los Angeles Times)
Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops but 29% are on welfare.
http://www.cis.org
Over 70% of the United States annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration.
The cost of immigration to the American taxpayer in 1997 was a NET (after subtracting taxes immigrants pay) $70 BILLION a year, [Professor Donald Huddle, Rice University].
The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services used) for the average adult Mexican immigrant is a NEGATIVE.
29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
AND WE ARE SUPPOSED TO OPEN OUR HEARTS AND WHAT ELSE TO THIS KIND OF STUFF?
Please, please forward this information to this senator. I just sent her a good one too
senator.romero@sen.ca.gov

laveydayz
05-01-2006, 11:39 AM
Please, please forward this information to this senator. I just sent her a good one too
senator.romero@sen.ca.gov
DONE!!! They only want to hear from you if your a Meci....even the senator sounds to be of meci background! Look at all of them getting into politics now. Just wait till Mayor Villaragosa runs for Gov. then for Pres. Where will it end?

Big Warlock
05-01-2006, 12:15 PM
Just curious, where did these facts come from? Source of the information?
Thanks

572Daytona
05-01-2006, 12:42 PM
Supposedly they were from a June 2002 LA Times article, but I couldn't find that article when I searched their archives.

laveydayz
05-01-2006, 01:01 PM
Just curious, where did these facts come from? Source of the information?
Thanks
Center for imigration studies. www.cis.org

572Daytona
05-01-2006, 01:24 PM
Center for imigration studies. www.cis.org
Couldn't find these facts there either.

Big Warlock
05-01-2006, 02:04 PM
No offense. I agree that something needs to be done, like a worker's program. But I could not find the "facts" you called out in your original post. 40% of the working population in LA is illegal and not paying taxes? Sorry, I'll call BS on that one. Not a chance. Government would never allow that to be going on. You would see enforcement immediately.
If the population of LA is 10 million. And half the population is working (they aren't). That would leave about 2 million people (approximately 40%) working and not paying taxes. There are only 8 million illegal immigrants in the country. And that includes the entire family most of the time. So only one out of three is working (approximately)? Which would mean that less than 3 million illegals are working and you claim they are 70% based in LA? Come to Phoenix, I think we might have some you forgot to count.
No issue with the discussion. But you do not help the cause by creating numbers and posting them as facts and asking people to contact their representatives. Maybe let's try for something more realistic.
Want to get pissed? Do you realize that after you pay your 30% taxes out of your payroll you pay property, sales, local and state taxes on just about everything you purchase? Now get scared. EVERYONE pays those taxes my friend, no getting around it. So if your pissed about people skating on the personal / payroll taxes, wake up and get pissed on all the other taxes that kick your butt after you get your paycheck! Send that to the politicians! :yuk:

laveydayz
05-01-2006, 02:43 PM
No offense. I agree that something needs to be done, like a worker's program. But I could not find the "facts" you called out in your original post. 40% of the working population in LA is illegal and not paying taxes? Sorry, I'll call BS on that one. Not a chance. Government would never allow that to be going on. You would see enforcement immediately.
If the population of LA is 10 million. And half the population is working (they aren't). That would leave about 2 million people (approximately 40%) working and not paying taxes. There are only 8 million illegal immigrants in the country. And that includes the entire family most of the time. So only one out of three is working (approximately)? Which would mean that less than 3 million illegals are working and you claim they are 70% based in LA? Come to Phoenix, I think we might have some you forgot to count.
No issue with the discussion. But you do not help the cause by creating numbers and posting them as facts and asking people to contact their representatives. Maybe let's try for something more realistic.
Want to get pissed? Do you realize that after you pay your 30% taxes out of your payroll you pay property, sales, local and state taxes on just about everything you purchase? Now get scared. EVERYONE pays those taxes my friend, no getting around it. So if your pissed about people skating on the personal / payroll taxes, wake up and get pissed on all the other taxes that kick your butt after you get your paycheck! Send that to the politicians! :yuk:The "facts" were in an email that went around our company. Im not saying they are perfect numbers by anymeans just passin it along. By the way I was not asking anyone to contact there rep. Allot of our "high taxes" are a result of these people overloading the system. Regardless of the facts and other BS illegal immigration is a huge problem in our country. Bythe posts ive read here and others ive talked with everyone is fed up!! PERIOD...

Big Warlock
05-01-2006, 05:10 PM
Hey, the argument looks stupid when presented with BS numbers! I am trying to help you out! Just because it's on the internet doesn't make it true. :crossx:
I know thi may be a reach for some, but unemployment is at 3. something. Do you know what that means? I'll help you out. It means not too many people are out there looking for jobs. So I am not sure who will fill the jobs many of you claim the immigrants are taking? :cool:
I like the cow theory myself. A cow dies from mad cow disease and we know where that cow came from. The mom and dad of the cow. Where the siblings are. How many others related are and where they are located. There are millions of cows in the country and we know everything about them right? So give all the immigrants a cow and we will know where they are! Problem solved!!! :p
Yea, a bunch of us are fed up. But let's argue in a resonable fashion.