PDA

View Full Version : production boat info

gmocnik
05-01-2006, 09:34 AM
at the risk of getting flamed for this not being a "hot boat" question, a friend is looking for some real world info on a 30-35 foot cruiser style boats. they are looking at chapparal, montery and regal. anyone with personal experience with these manufacturers would be appreciated..how would you rank the three??
thanks
gm

FREIND OF AA AND TA
05-01-2006, 11:42 AM
They are all the same and trust me BUY USED!!!!!!!!
BTW Your wife got me loaded off one drink!!! I owe ya one!!

RiverOtter
05-01-2006, 12:42 PM
at the risk of getting flamed for this not being a "hot boat" question, a friend is looking for some real world info on a 30-35 foot cruiser style boats. they are looking at chapparal, montery and regal. anyone with personal experience with these manufacturers would be appreciated..how would you rank the three??
thanks
gm
I have owned an operated Chaparrals and Sea Rays. I'd stick with those 2 for resale alone. Chaparrals offer more performance than the Sea Ray but Sea Ray is more plush and much better resale...... IMHO :cool:
Edit: To echo FRIEND OF TA AND AA .... Yes! buy used or your buddy will get hosed!

gmocnik
05-01-2006, 12:55 PM
mike...apparently she had a loose elbow with several others in the park...
i think she was trying to get rid of our stockpile of booze before our teenagers could get at it....
gm