PDA

View Full Version : FIBERGLASS SHOP..HELP..need some special work done

a catered life
06-24-2005, 06:02 AM
i am looking for a shop some where near my home :( or not....but a good shop......i am willing to drive if i have too......the stupid shop near me "panther marine" sucks keep putting me off so F him. i want to get some work dont quickly..........any suggestions would be helpful

Wally_Gator
06-24-2005, 06:16 AM
Look to toddnjuzz here on the boards. He has TRG custom Fiberglass. They are in the San DImas Area I think.

H20 Toie
06-24-2005, 07:06 AM
Check with Roberto's in Castaic he does a lot of work on high dollar boats and also small ones, he fixed the side of my motorhome after someone backed into it and i could not tell were it was fixed and his prices are good also.

bunny 166
06-24-2005, 07:35 AM
You cannot beat Pat's Fiberglass in Upland....Don does the best work out there! Not cheap, but worth it!! :D
Pat's Fiberglass, ask for Don
909-946-3089

a catered life
06-24-2005, 07:53 AM
i agree about don he has done other work for me on last boat i called don yesterday hes got some family issues and has to leave the state wont be back until after the 4th......... :cry:

bunny 166
06-24-2005, 07:56 AM
i agree about don he has done other work for me on last boat i called don yesterday hes got some family issues and has to leave the state wont be back until after the 4th......... :cry:
Oh, I'm sorry! Well, I hope you find someone that can help you out CL....
BTW, can we have a new recipe soon?? :D :D

superdave013
06-24-2005, 08:06 AM
You cannot beat Pat's Fiberglass in Upland....Don does the best work out there! Not cheap, but worth it!! :D
Pat's Fiberglass, ask for Don
909-946-3089
what type of work did Don do for you?

bunny 166
06-24-2005, 08:08 AM
what type of work did Don do for you?
Hi Superdave....Don re-gelcoated our Conquest. When we bought it it had purple and teal stripes on it, now it is plain white. We had him fix some spider-type cracks in the fiberglass as well. We just got done having him fix 3 cracks in our left sponson....not cheap, thats for sure, but what an awesome job! :)

superdave013
06-24-2005, 08:56 AM
that's cool, he did some stuff in my schiada too. Pretty much re-did the bottom of the boat. Nice work and you are correct, not cheep.
Toddnjuzz is turning out some really nice work these days too. Don now has some competition in the area. A little competiton sometimes is good for everyone. :)