PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or..........

topless
06-24-2005, 08:57 AM
I don't want to point fingers or blow things up out of proportion but it just seems that alot of former happy couples here are now unhappy and/or splitting up due to fooling around with other board members here lately. Tell me I'm wrong and it's something else. Hot Boat used to be a really fun place to hang out and meet cool people. :confused: :confused:

ratso
06-24-2005, 08:59 AM
... don't look at me. :jawdrop:

HOSS
06-24-2005, 09:01 AM
Just to clear things up,,,,Its ok for me,,,I`m a man,,,,but my wife,,,,,hell no. :rollside:

Boozer
06-24-2005, 09:03 AM
I don't want to point fingers or blow things up out of proportion but it just seems that alot of former happy couples here are now unhappy and/or splitting up due to fooling around with other board members here lately. Tell me I'm wrong and it's something else. Hot Boat used to be a really fun place to hang out and meet cool people. :confused: :confused:
I told you he'd find out sooner or later. :hammerhea :2purples: :hammerhea

WaTchTheGelCoat
06-24-2005, 09:03 AM
These are the days of our lives.

godfather
06-24-2005, 09:04 AM
Just to clear things up,,,,Its ok for me,,,I`m a man,,,,but my wife,,,,,hell no. :rollside:
I guess that makes it ok :D

superdave013
06-24-2005, 09:05 AM
I don't know who's splitting up, and I don't care other than to say it's sad, but you're right about that type of behavior being a cause. I'm not saying I'm for or against it, nor am I saying we haven't participated in stuff like that in our lives, but it can create a real strain if both parties aren't 100% committed to that type of lifestyle.
I pretty much go along with that line of thinking right there.

RiverDave
06-24-2005, 09:08 AM
If when I'm married if I should ever find my wifes tittie in someone elses mouth other them mine or my kids.. I'd smack that bitch into next week, and stab her with the same pen I used to fill out the divorce papers.. That's just me though.. LOL :D
RD

WaTchTheGelCoat
06-24-2005, 09:10 AM
If when I'm married if I should ever find my wifes tittie in someone elses mouth other them mine or my kids.. I'd smack that bitch into next week, and stab her with the same pen I used to fill out the divorce papers.. That's just me though.. LOL :D
RD
Dang brother!

Wally_Gator
06-24-2005, 09:11 AM
Boy did I miss alot during the winter. Was off the boards until recently and WOW...
What happend to Love and Honor until death do us part?
Sad state of affairs.. And to boot Children are involved...

ratso
06-24-2005, 09:11 AM
RD
...although ain't a damn one of em worth doing that over, I'm LMAO picturing you doing that. :D

ratso
06-24-2005, 09:12 AM
Boy did I miss alot during the winter. Was off the boards until recently and WOW...
Love and Honor til something better comes along... :notam:

cxr133
06-24-2005, 09:14 AM
i know one time we had setup a nice 4some w/ another couple.......
and my wife got sick at the last minute so i had to go alone.....
LOL :wink:

Deano
06-24-2005, 09:16 AM
RD
amen :wink:
There is some pretty kinky shit going on around here....Its all good to look at and make fun of but, I wouldnt want my wife acting that skanky...I guess I just like my lady acting like a lady....all that shit is out the door here.

topless
06-24-2005, 09:16 AM
My ex wanted another woman to join us but Icouldn't do it. I could never feel the same seeing him screw someone else......(notice I said ex???) :jawdrop:

Deano
06-24-2005, 09:17 AM
i know one time we had setup a nice 4some w/ another couple.......
and my wife got sick at the last minute so i had to go alone.....
LOL :wink:
I hope that was a lesbian couple

H20 Toie
06-24-2005, 09:18 AM
My divorce had nothing to do with ***boat except it's been nice to meet new people and have someone to go do things with.

Her454
06-24-2005, 09:21 AM
I haven't received this weeks HB gossip rag :rollside: but I would imagine that "fooling around" isn't any more prevalant on ***boat than anywhere else. Alot of things are shared in these forums on a public level but once you start sharing on a private level, IMO trust lines get crossed. Its been shared publicly that a few couples have split - why, when or how is their business and I could care less.
As far as ***boat being a fun place to hang out, life is what you make it.

topless
06-24-2005, 09:25 AM
My divorce had nothing to do with ***boat except it's been nice to meet new people and have someone to go do things with.
I'm not saying ***boat is the cause of anything. I was a member as well as my ex. After we split, it gave me people to talk to and I have actually met many great people here. Our breakup had nothing to do with this site but it just seems lately, people are disappearing left and right. From many of the posts I've seen, it just seems alot of people swing. If you're into that well great but it does cause strain in a relationship that SHOULD be monogamous. A couple years ago you didn't see or hear about that shit here.

Tom Brown
06-24-2005, 09:28 AM
Topless, let's have sex in a duffel bag.

topless
06-24-2005, 09:28 AM
Topless, let's have sex in a duffel bag.OK :rollside:

OutCole'd
06-24-2005, 09:40 AM
I guess I must be out of the "As the prop turns" gossip circle.
I have not heard about anyone splitting up.

topless
06-24-2005, 09:43 AM
I have not heard about anyone splitting up.Maybe I should say leaving ***boat......

jbtrailerjim
06-24-2005, 09:45 AM
RD
LOL....A bit on the extreme side but I agree with you. Well maybe not the stabbing part..... :D My wife and I have an agreement. If one of us is stupid enough to ever cheat and we get caught I told her she has every right to kick my ass to the curb and vice versa.
Ya know....I don't get the whole couples swinging thing. I can't see how it can be healthy for a marriage. The thought of my wife even being with another dude flat out makes pissed off and kinda ill.

OutCole'd
06-24-2005, 09:45 AM
Maybe I should say leaving ***boat......
I get it now, this is about that guy from France & that coulple that really like cows, right?? :D

topless
06-24-2005, 09:47 AM
I get it now, this is aboiut that guy from France & that coulple that really like cows, right?? :D
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're quick! :wink:

Tom Brown
06-24-2005, 09:47 AM
I have not heard about anyone splitting up.
There have been several. I've heard of a few failed marriages and one engaged couple split but then got back together and seem happy again.
It's all part of the circle of life. We're going to hear about good positive events and we're going to hear about negative events too.

totenhosen
06-24-2005, 09:49 AM
LOL....A bit on the extreme side but I agree with you. Well maybe not the stabbing part..... :D My wife and I have an agreement. If one of us is stupid enough to ever cheat and we get caught I told her she has every right to kick my ass to the curb and vice versa.
At the same time (depending on the circumstances) the cheater should get zero in the divorce. Or at least no alimony

Her454
06-24-2005, 09:52 AM
Actually I wondered the same thing awhile back and even started a thread on the whole swinger thing. If I remember correctly the concensus was that most preferred a monogomous marriage.
Someone mentioned before that it's always existed but I think you SEE it more publicly now and maybe this website does contribute in such a way that it brings more people together, gets them more familiar than they normally would, and its a total party atmosphere most of the time - with the exception of cabin fever months..... ;)

Her454
06-24-2005, 09:53 AM
There have been several. I've heard of a few failed marriages and one engaged couple split but then got back together and seem happy again.
It's all part of the circle of life. We're going to hear about good positive events and we're going to hear about negative events too.
Well, Jordy did leave me at the altar awhile back................... :confused: :jawdrop: :D

Tom Brown
06-24-2005, 09:53 AM
Its been shared publicly that a few couples have split - why, when or how is their business and I could care less.
Right. The important thing is there are hot chicks out there looking for a new man. :D
As far as ***boat being a fun place to hang out, life is what you make it.
Beautiful. :cool:
There are some amazing people here. I happen to think extremely highly of a lot of ***boat folks. :)

superdave013
06-24-2005, 09:56 AM
Well, Jordy did leave me at the altar awhile back................... :confused: :jawdrop: :D
his momma didn't raise no fool! ;)

Ziggy
06-24-2005, 09:56 AM
Glad I'm one of the happy ones :D ........grass may look greener from afar but when you're standing on it, it don't look quite as green anymore. :rolleyes: once a relationship is damaged in this manner it NEVER can be as secure as one hopes, there's always that thought of will he/she cheat on me again in the back of your mind.
Won't do ever do it, no matter how tempting it is...I have too much respect for my wife.

Her454
06-24-2005, 09:57 AM
Right. The important thing is there are hot chicks out there looking for a new man. :D
And even more important, do any of the new single men have Blowers?
:rollside:

Her454
06-24-2005, 09:58 AM
his momma didn't raise no fool! ;)
Its a shame yours did........................ :hammerhea :wink:

Tom Brown
06-24-2005, 09:58 AM
...I have too much respect for my wife.
Well said. I think a big part of it is respect for yourself too.

topless
06-24-2005, 09:59 AM
I remember that!!!! The Farging Bastage! :devil: Lets throw him to the wolves!!!

Tom Brown
06-24-2005, 09:59 AM
That's the first thing out the door when the wife leaves.

superdave013
06-24-2005, 10:00 AM
that was pretty good, pretty good.

Her454
06-24-2005, 10:01 AM
I remember that!!!! The Farging Bastage! :devil: Lets throw him to the wolves!!!
.......And after we all planned so hard for that big ol shindig............. I never did thank you properly for all your help Topless. ;)

topless
06-24-2005, 10:01 AM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Touche :crossx:

superdave013
06-24-2005, 10:02 AM
If they are truly a single man then the correct term would be fluffer :D

ROZ
06-24-2005, 10:02 AM
I must have married your sister- in- law :D

topless
06-24-2005, 10:03 AM
.......And after we all planned so hard for that big ol shindig............. I never did thank you properly for all your help Topless. ;)
It was heartbreaking to say the least. I was so looking forward to the big day. Did you ever put the baby up for adoption or is your daughter raising it as her own? :D

SummitKarl
06-24-2005, 10:04 AM
that happens alot out here (or because of here), but I in no way condone it. something for all to think about.
if you cheat on your partner "without parteners knowledge" that's "Attempted Murder" in my eyes being as you risk bringing something back that can kill not only YOU!!!!!! but your uninformed partner as well.
in general alot people seem to have forgotten what the word "respect" means

Her454
06-24-2005, 10:04 AM
If they are truly a single man then the correct term would be fluffer :D
hehehhe, I can hear it now..... Have you seen SuperDave's "fluffer".....

Party Cat
06-24-2005, 10:09 AM
I thought you thanked her at the Airport back in November...You guys did party it up didn't ya :confused: :confused:
And I'll bet ya never gave Jordy the ring back either :yuk:

azgfboatgirl
06-24-2005, 10:09 AM
that happens alot out here (or because of here), but I in no way condone it. something for all to think about.
if you cheat on your partner "without parteners knowledge" that's "Attempted Murder" in my eyes being as you risk bringing something back that can kill not only YOU!!!!!! but your uninformed partner as well.
in general alot people seem to have forgotten what the word "respect" means
I agree with that! Where are all the good single men anyway? :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
06-24-2005, 10:11 AM
We're all up in Canada: Hoolign, Kim, Chase, and Tom. :cool:

superdave013
06-24-2005, 10:13 AM
I am not single so she is called my wife.
But if I was single I'd want my fluffer to look kinda like this. ;)
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/90208-med.jpg

Her454
06-24-2005, 10:15 AM
Still have not outgrown the Farrah obsession hu? :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
06-24-2005, 10:16 AM
What happened to the last one??? :rollside:

Her454
06-24-2005, 10:19 AM
What happened to the last one??? :rollside:
...........So whats the subject of this thread anyway LOL ? Its in the garage..... ;) :D

Mrs.Racer277
06-24-2005, 10:23 AM
...........So whats the subject of this thread anyway LOL ? Its in the garage..... ;) :D
Subject?????? :rolleyes: :)
As Hot Boat Turns. :)

NashvilleBound
06-24-2005, 10:24 AM
For once i am glad I am in TN....no finger pointing this way...this time... and the same thing happened at out New Years Eve party a few years ago... discreetly people were asking the wrong questions to the wrong people..namely my wife and others who we have already discussed this.
It takes all types I guess...

superdave013
Still have not outgrown the Farrah obsession hu? :rollside:
just cause you did doesn't mean I have too! LMAO

Mrs.Racer277
The blower is in the garage or the single guy???? ;) ;)

Boozer
06-24-2005, 10:25 AM
With the all the single men AND women on the boards this place could turn into a pretty crazy love connection soon.
Who wants a date? :D

azgfboatgirl
06-24-2005, 10:27 AM
We're all up in Canada: Hoolign, Kim, Chase, and Tom. :cool:
That's a long way from Phoenix. :frown:

Tom Brown
06-24-2005, 10:30 AM
That's OK. Long is what we're all about.

azgfboatgirl
06-24-2005, 10:37 AM
That's OK. Long is what we're all about.
I guess I can deal with that. Much better if you can find it anyway. ;)

Boozer
06-24-2005, 10:38 AM
I guess I can deal with that. Much better if you can find it anyway. ;)
So where are all the pics? We need pics!

azgfboatgirl
06-24-2005, 10:43 AM
So where are all the pics? We need pics!
Haven't had time to figure out how to put pics on this site. :hammer2:
A little help, please. :D

Her454
06-24-2005, 10:46 AM
The blower is in the garage or the single guy???? ;) ;)
The blower....the single guy is out .....being single I guess LOL..... ;)

Wally_Gator
06-24-2005, 10:49 AM
I may have a pic or two of Her454 from the Winternationals...

Boozer
06-24-2005, 10:50 AM
Haven't had time to figure out how to put pics on this site. :hammer2:
A little help, please. :D
email them to me and ill post them for you. Pawnshop24@aol.com

RiverDave
For once i am glad I am in TN....no finger pointing this way...this time... and the same thing happened at out New Years Eve party a few years ago... discreetly people were asking the wrong questions to the wrong people..namely my wife and others who we have already discussed this.
It takes all types I guess...
Now how can ya go sayin shit is discreet when your watching it on video the next day.. LOL :D
RD

Her454
I may have a pic or two of Her454 from the Winternationals...
Its a never ending vicious circle.............LOL :)

NashvilleBound
06-24-2005, 10:53 AM
Now how can ya go sayin shit is discreet when your watching it on video the next day.. LOL :D
RD
Ya, lol, that was the clincher, now that you mention it.....

SummitKarl
06-24-2005, 10:57 AM
only one left, I live in Havasu :wink:

azgfboatgirl
06-24-2005, 10:59 AM
only one left, I live in Havasu :wink:
Havazoo's not that far! I made it to Lake Mead in 4 hours!! :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
06-24-2005, 10:59 AM
Hot Boat High School. Graduating Class of 2005. :D :D :D

KACHINA KEN
06-24-2005, 11:00 AM
RD
I think I would go one better and stab them in the face.

Miss Perfect
06-24-2005, 11:03 AM
Hot Boat High School. Graduating Class of 2005. :D :D :D
Haha... that right there is funny. You know it's only going to get worse after this weekend and OP6. At least it will give us something new to talk about besides Frenchie and that damn dog!

Trigger
06-24-2005, 11:04 AM
New York is farther, but I am well worth the trip! ;)

Wally_Gator
06-24-2005, 11:04 AM
Somehow I don't think Frenchie and the dog are gonna go away anytime soon.
The Photo chops keep on coming.

HOOTER SLED-
06-24-2005, 11:06 AM
Haha... that right there is funny. You know it's only going to get worse after this weekend and OP6. At least it will give us something new to talk about besides Frenchie and that damn dog!
Yea. Wish we were there to witness the shenanigans!!! :D To each is own I guess. Still entertaining.

azgfboatgirl
06-24-2005, 11:07 AM
New York is farther, but I am well worth the trip! ;)
For that I would need a plane ticket. No driving to the east coast. Been there, done that. :2purples: At least when I got there I was on the beaches of Florida!

Trigger
06-24-2005, 11:10 AM
For that I would need a plane ticket. No driving to the east coast. Been there, done that. :2purples: At least when I got there I was on the beaches of Florida!
Well I live on a lake, it is 90 here right now and is suppose to hit 98 tomorrow and be in the 90's all next week. It is warm, the beaches here are all sand and a plane ticket is easy to send! :cool:

Havasu Hangin'
06-24-2005, 11:11 AM
Did FRENCHIE split up with his dog? :supp:

SummitKarl
06-24-2005, 11:11 AM
oh no... now I am scared, I know what you do for a living, :D and I own alot of things that get reqistured in Az.

ROZ
06-24-2005, 11:12 AM
RD
On video???

djunkie
06-24-2005, 11:13 AM
Yea. Wish we were there to witness the shenanigans!!! :D To each is own I guess. Still entertaining.
Don't worry. I'll let you know what happens. And try to provide pics. I will be just an observer though. :devil:

azgfboatgirl
06-24-2005, 11:14 AM
oh no... now I am scared, I know what you do for a living, :D and I own alot of things that get reqistured in Az.
Oh come on, do you think I would push that one button and make things disappear? Not!! :sqeyes:

azgfboatgirl
06-24-2005, 11:18 AM
Well I live on a lake, it is 90 here right now and is suppose to hit 98 tomorrow and be in the 90's all next week. It is warm, the beaches here are all sand and a plane ticket is easy to send! :cool:
Hmmmm. :idea:

SummitKarl
06-24-2005, 11:23 AM
Oh come on, do you think I would push that one button and make things disappear? Not!! :sqeyes:
well maybe!!!! and I bet your already searching records :D

rivercrazy
06-24-2005, 11:24 AM
Its pretty surprising to me just how many swingin couples I've noticed here on HB and a few other boating sites. Never noticed much of that behavior in other places or life in general.
I just stay away from all that swinger stuff. That along with public nudity and lesbian behavior seems like a popular fad right now.

Wally_Gator
06-24-2005, 11:25 AM
Its a never ending vicious circle.............LOL :)
Nothing vicious here. I noticed you in the pics I took of the track.

Party Cat
06-24-2005, 11:26 AM
Nothing vicious here. I noticed you in the pics I took of the track.
I've got some too... :D :D :D

IN2-IN2MX
06-24-2005, 11:29 AM
Did FRENCHIE split up with his dog? :supp:
:D That's hilarious.
But seriously, I didn't know there were lots of couples splitting up. I know of 2. But has anyone said it is directly correlated to swinging? I'm just curious because I'm kinda out of the loop on what's going on.
Another thing...I think some things that are considering "swinging" on here aren't really swinging. I mean, do you people really mean full blown partner swapping? If so then I am in more outta the loop than I thought cause I totally missed all that. :confused:

Trigger
06-24-2005, 11:30 AM
Hmmmm. :idea:
Don't think to hard. (you might hurt yourself) :D
I am tempting aren't I??? :messedup:

azgfboatgirl
06-24-2005, 11:32 AM
well maybe!!!! and I bet your already searching records :D
Maybe, maybe not! :devil:

Norseman
06-24-2005, 11:38 AM
Technically would that be a Fluffer Nutter???? :D

SummitKarl
06-24-2005, 11:41 AM
Maybe, maybe not! :devil:
do you get to wear a badge and carry a firearm with AZGF?

azgfboatgirl
06-24-2005, 11:43 AM
Don't think to hard. (you might hurt yourself) :D
I am tempting aren't I??? :messedup:
Sometimes thinking and working don't mix well.
Tempting? my head hurts.

azgfboatgirl
06-24-2005, 11:44 AM
do you get to wear a badge and carry a firearm with AZGF?
I'm not a boat cop.

SummitKarl
06-24-2005, 11:52 AM
I'm not a boat cop.
bummer! I was hoping state issue handcuffs might get involved here :jawdrop: :clover:

azgfboatgirl
06-24-2005, 11:54 AM
bummer! I was hoping state issue handcuffs might get involved here :jawdrop: :clover:
You didn't ask if I had handcuffs. :D I don't think they're state issued though. :D :D

SummitKarl
06-24-2005, 12:11 PM
You didn't ask if I had handcuffs. :D I don't think they're state issued though. :D :D
now you got my attention :devil:
time to move this to PM, I got to many people on the board I do Biz with and must at least try to appear somewhat profesional.

Jordy
06-24-2005, 01:35 PM
Phoenix??? I've heard of that place. :D

doesitfloat?
06-24-2005, 01:47 PM
Well it's not too hard to fathom considering that many of these same couples are the same ones who wear pasties, makeout (or more), simulate sex acts, beer bong, etc. with their wide eyed children standing right there (as seen in many of these pics). If these people don't think it's wrong for their kids to be around this behavior then why would you think that they would consider their children's fate when the affairs blow up in their faces?
For the record, I have no problem with anyone's kinky lifestyle...just not in front of the kids...period. It's too late to start teaching your daughter about virtue and abstinence at 13 or your son about not treating women as sexual objects when they've been witnessing the sand bar antics for their entire adolescence!

hotlavey
06-24-2005, 01:47 PM
amen :wink:
There is some pretty kinky shit going on around here....Its all good to look at and make fun of but, I wouldnt want my wife acting that skanky...I guess I just like my lady acting like a lady....all that shit is out the door here.
What he said.

lurid
06-24-2005, 02:52 PM
quote from in2-mx
But seriously, I didn't know there were lots of couples splitting up. I know of 2. But has anyone said it is directly correlated to swinging? I'm just curious because I'm kinda out of the loop on what's going on.
Another thing...I think some things that are considering "swinging" on here aren't really swinging. I mean, do you people really mean full blown partner swapping? If so then I am in more outta the loop than I thought cause I totally missed all that. :confused:[/QUOTE]
I'm with you. not sure if it is just some of the nudity/grinding or full blown swinging. or did some of them get butt hurt over it. IE paying to much attention to someone else?
???

Boozer
06-24-2005, 03:01 PM
Will you be wearing those in the pics you plan to email to my email address that I listed earlier so I can post them for you?? We're all waiting... :sleeping:

JackieV
06-24-2005, 03:08 PM
I just have to add...
Some in-laws of mine have been lurking on HB and now ASSUME certain things about us and question the website along with our relationship all because they have read and viewed pics on HB.
What would you say to your in-laws if they ASSUMED that you were living a lifestyle that you new yourself were not and had to constantly be having to defend your relationship along with your new friends from Hot Boat.

Boozer
06-24-2005, 03:09 PM
I just have to add...
Some in-laws of mine have been lurking on HB and now ASSUME certain things about us and question the website along with our relationship all because they have read and viewed pics on HB.
What would you say to your in-laws if they ASSUMED that you were living a lifestyle that you new yourself were not and had to constantly be having to defend your relationship along with your new friends from Hot Boat.
Invite them to a swinger party!! :eek: :eek:

JackieV
06-24-2005, 03:12 PM
Invite them to a swinger party!! :eek: :eek:
It's remarks like that, that they actually take very serious. And it's caused alot of problems. It really is very sad.

HOOTER SLED-
06-24-2005, 03:49 PM
I just have to add...
Did you tell them that Art is just interested in being with other guys and that you aren't swapping with other couples. :D :D ;) ;) REally, I'd tell them to mind their own biz. And stop meddling in your personal life. If they don't like it, don't look. :D It all started w/ you in our bed girl. :devil: :devil: Oh we're such swappers aren't we now. Oh brother. :rolleyes:

JackieV
06-24-2005, 03:54 PM
Did you tell them that Art is just interested in being with other guys and that you aren't swapping with other couples. :D :D ;) ;) REally, I'd tell them to mind their own biz. And stop meddling in your personal life. If they don't like it, don't look. :D It all started w/ you in our bed girl. :devil: :devil: Oh we're such swappers aren't we now. Oh brother. :rolleyes:
EXACTLY! It was that picture that started the whole thing.
I think they just don't feel like looking the mirror and taking care of thier own lives.
See you all at OP6!

Tom Brown
06-24-2005, 03:57 PM
Jackie, I wouldn't worry about judgmental people. They will have a very difficult life if they try to make people conform to their views.
There's no question there is swinging that goes on here. I'm sure we have rapists here too. ... seriously. Every aspect of society is here and the cool thing is that the vast majority of us get along.
I think only an extremely small minded person would judge us as a group and assume we're all the same. There are a lot of amazing individuals here. That story about Ultra boats really made my day. I wonder if your sister in law associates with people of that caliber?
Gee, I wonder why we like hanging out here and being accepted when we could spend time with people who judge us and tell us what to do. :idea:

topless
06-24-2005, 03:59 PM
Jackie, I wouldn't worry about judgmental people. They will have a very difficult life if they try to make people conform to their views.
There's no question there is swinging that goes on here. Every aspect of society is here and the cool thing is that the vast majority of us get along.
Gee, I wonder why we like hanging out here and being accepted when we could spend time with people who judge us and tell us what to do. :idea:
Quit rambling and get ready for the orgy!

HCS
06-24-2005, 04:01 PM
Just to chime in without reading the whole thread. My wife gets jealous of me being on ***boat all the time. She thinks I'm picking up on girls.
Maybe that's where the problem is. (My Wife) :jawdrop:

Tom Brown
06-24-2005, 04:01 PM
Quit rambling and get ready for the orgy!
I'm pumping up my dick balloon right now.

SummitKarl
06-24-2005, 04:03 PM
I just have to add...
it's called "guilt through association", and in-laws are highly practiced at exploiting that,
Try this, the next time they confront you "play on their (in-laws) worst fears" like a little "bump and grind" or something that would appear a little frisky
then make sure it ends with a "GOT YA!!" problem solved, of course if they read this your still SOL

HOOTER SLED-
06-24-2005, 04:26 PM
it's called "guilt through association", and in-laws are highly practiced at exploiting that,
Try this, the next time they confront you "play on their (in-laws) worst fears" like a little "bump and grind" or something that would appear a little frisky
then make sure it ends with a "GOT YA!!" problem solved, of course if they read this your still SOL
That would be funny.
Jackie, can't wait to bang you again. ;) ;) :D :D

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
06-24-2005, 04:45 PM
id much rather read or talk about threesomes orgies kink all that stuff besides hearing something about some dude that gives a new meaning to mans best friend. :eek:

Dribble
06-24-2005, 04:49 PM
Just to chime in without reading the whole thread. My wife gets jealous of me being on ***boat all the time. She thinks I'm picking up on girls.
Hey, HCS could it be that we're married to sisters ????

SummitKarl
06-24-2005, 05:13 PM
Hey, HCS could it be that we're married to sisters ????
dribble, your avita LMAO................. EXCELLENT!!!!!!

coolchange
06-24-2005, 05:26 PM
Glad I'm one of the happy ones :D ........grass may look greener from afar but when you're standing on it, it don't look quite as green anymore. :rolleyes: once a relationship is damaged in this manner it NEVER can be as secure as one hopes, there's always that thought of will he/she cheat on me again in the back of your mind.
Won't do ever do it, no matter how tempting it is...I have too much respect for my wife.
The grass IS greener on the other side....
Because those people STAY IN THEIR OWN DAMN YARDS!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
06-24-2005, 05:42 PM
That would be funny.
Jackie, can't wait to bang you again. ;) ;) :D :D
Any ways BEEEYACH!!!!! I'm always first with her!!! Get that straight right now!!!!! :D

unleashed
06-24-2005, 06:37 PM
Hey I found this photo over on Glamisdunes.com. I guess someone over there thinks this board is full of swingers(Obviously a joke). Personally I could give a rats ass about what people do around here. I think most people on these boards are some of the best people around. Not everyone has the same opinions but thats what makes the world interesting. As far as divorce I think ***boat is below the national statistic so far so its all relative! Oh and to all you swingers out there have a great weekend!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2499780swingboat3-med.jpg
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

ratso
06-24-2005, 06:39 PM
I USED to have one of those... kept ***boat and sent her packing.

phebus
06-24-2005, 06:50 PM
You mean that's not a real magazine? I've been waiting for my subscription for 6-8 weeks. :D
I'm waiting for my tee shirt. :D

hoolign
06-24-2005, 06:53 PM
Once I get in your pants ...i'm outta here too :burningm: ...... :D

phebus
06-24-2005, 06:53 PM
Whoever photo chopped that, did a great job.

Boozer
06-24-2005, 06:54 PM
I think that has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen on here. This will go down in ***boat history.

Heater
06-24-2005, 07:32 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're quick! :wink:
I can see how you could come to that conclusion from the pics posted, but I can assure you there was NO swinging going on.

Heater
06-24-2005, 07:40 PM
[QUOTE=azgfboatgirl]I agree with that! Where are all the good single men anyway? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE
I think I qualify as a good single man.

LUVNLIFE
06-24-2005, 08:04 PM
Yea sure it's all good fun until your wife is down the street effin the neighbor and your wondering what could I have done different. Oh yea not encouraged everyone to check out my exhibisionist wife at the sandbar and post her picture on the internet :jawdrop:

RVRGIRL
06-24-2005, 08:23 PM
Boy, I better stop going to this site. Im getting married in 3 months. I want to make it to the alter.. :wink:
I'm not saying ***boat is the cause of anything. I was a member as well as my ex. After we split, it gave me people to talk to and I have actually met many great people here. Our breakup had nothing to do with this site but it just seems lately, people are disappearing left and right. From many of the posts I've seen, it just seems alot of people swing. If you're into that well great but it does cause strain in a relationship that SHOULD be monogamous. A couple years ago you didn't see or hear about that shit here.

Bre
06-25-2005, 02:21 PM
Not the reason for Andy and I spilting. And I am not gonna post why.. cause it's none of anyones business.
I have not been happy for 3+ years.... I just put on a good show.

Sleek-Jet
06-25-2005, 02:25 PM
I think that has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen on here. This will go down in ***boat history.
There's a "Too Hot for Hot Boat" version floating around also... I'll see if I can find a link. :D

NashvilleBound
06-25-2005, 03:13 PM
On video???
From two cameras.... house is wired as well as someone had a camcorder...

IN2-IN2MX
06-26-2005, 12:19 AM
Hey I found this photo over on Glamisdunes.com. I guess someone over there thinks this board is full of swingers(Obviously a joke). Personally I could give a rats ass about what people do around here. I think most people on these boards are some of the best people around. Not everyone has the same opinions but thats what makes the world interesting. As far as divorce I think ***boat is below the national statistic so far so its all relative! Oh and to all you swingers out there have a great weekend!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2499780swingboat3-med.jpg
Deano
Damn! I didn't even make the cover. :( :sleeping:
But seriously...whoever made this has got a little too much time on their hands, right?

Wet Dream
06-26-2005, 05:45 AM
I just have to add...
First of all, I would never tell my inlaws or my parents to check out ANY website that I visit, unless its a few choice sites that have something to do with "When is it a good time to send your parents/ inlaws to the nursing home"
Secondy, if they assumed I was involved in a lifestyle that needed defending and they felt offended or you felt that you had to defend your friends or spouse...there is only one reply that they need to hear. "**** off and mind your own business."

MagicMtnDan
06-26-2005, 05:45 AM
Wait, there's a victim here that we're all forgetting about - what about the Pepsi machines, huh? Doesn't anyone care about the abuse they get??? :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981Got25.jpg
This is not a photochop - it's from this Pepsi machine abuse thread (click here) (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1333261#post1333261)

Brian
06-26-2005, 06:13 AM
Swing Boat has a T Shirt? :D
Swing Boat has a magazine?
:D

unleashed
06-26-2005, 09:46 AM
Damn! I didn't even make the cover. :( :sleeping:
But seriously...whoever made this has got a little too much time on their hands, right?
Yeah Im not sure who made it but definitly some skills and alot of time. I found it over on a completely different board that I frequent....Glamisdunes.com.
Deano

JB in so cal
06-26-2005, 04:45 PM
now that people are gettingback from OP6, this thread may get VERRRY interesting. Where in the he** is my popcorn??

IN2-IN2MX
06-26-2005, 10:56 PM
Wait, there's a victim here that we're all forgetting about - what about the Pepsi machines, huh? Doesn't anyone care about the abuse they get??? :D
This is not a photochop - it's from this Pepsi machine abuse thread (click here) (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1333261#post1333261)
OH MY GOSH! I totally missed that whole thread!!! :2purples: Thanks MMD for linking that up. Those pics are funny as hell. :)

Miss Perfect
06-26-2005, 10:58 PM
For some reason, I don't think that Pepsi machine is going to be complaining! :)

IN2-IN2MX
06-26-2005, 11:05 PM
For some reason, I don't think that Pepsi machine is going to be complaining! :)
LOL! It's more like the Coke machine's complaining, right? At least this answers the age old question: What's better, Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi definitely wins! :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
06-26-2005, 11:05 PM
First of all, I would never tell my inlaws or my parents to check out ANY website that I visit, unless its a few choice sites that have something to do with "When is it a good time to send your parents/ inlaws to the nursing home"
Secondy, if they assumed I was involved in a lifestyle that needed defending and they felt offended or you felt that you had to defend your friends or spouse...there is only one reply that they need to hear. "**** off and mind your own business."
She did'nt tell them about the site............... Her husbands family decided to be a litlle to sneaky...................
Tell em to F*CK OFF girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clover:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
06-26-2005, 11:06 PM
LOL! It's more like the Coke machine's complaining, right? At least this answers the age old question: What's better, Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi definitely wins! :D
That was pretty funny!!!! :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
06-26-2005, 11:07 PM
That was pretty funny!!!! :D
I wonder if they had to do a taste test???? LMAO............
Sorry guys!!! :p

Miss Perfect
06-26-2005, 11:07 PM
I wonder if they had to do a taste test???? LMAO............
Sorry guys!!! :p
LMAO :D

IN2-IN2MX
06-26-2005, 11:09 PM
:p :) Heeee heeeee. :wink: :)