PDA

View Full Version : Another life destroyed..

Water Romper
06-25-2005, 05:33 AM
You folks hear, A Lakewood Deputy (Hawaiian Gardens, Calif) was shot in the head and killed Friday afternoon by a low life “banger” for no apparent reason. The deputy was married 6 weeks ago and left two kids…
Why couldn’t this piece of crap be one of the “Lake Lice” that gets drink and kills himself by running in a bridge or something?
As an “ex-blue” my heart goes out to the deputy and his family.
So many lives have been forever changed because of one sub-human.
:(

MagicMtnDan
06-25-2005, 05:40 AM
A low-life POS (with devil's horns tattooed on his forehead no less) who's nothing but a punk-ass MFer feeling like a big man because he has a pistol.
If that scumbag gets across the border to Mexico I'm gonna be very pissed off. There are too many killers hiding south of the border.
God bless the deputy's family and may he rest in peace.

jdogginla
06-25-2005, 05:46 AM
They arrested him last night, just before midnight

Water Romper
06-25-2005, 05:49 AM
I noticed another H/B forum member posted this yesterday, I didnÂ’t see it but what the heck, another reminder of what CRAP is walking around out thereÂ…
I think I saw the “shooter” in Laughlin over Memorial.. seems he and his fellow “homies” (sp?) have found another place to ruin.. The place was over ran by human cockroaches
:argue:

Water Romper
06-25-2005, 05:50 AM
Thats good news...I trust there will be "jail house" justice served..

JetBoatRich
06-25-2005, 05:54 AM
Thats good news...I trust there will be "jail house" justice served..
I think the people in jail don't like the LAW, so he may get a party :o
It is very sad news, new wife and two kids left behind.

jdogginla
06-25-2005, 05:57 AM
To add a lil more to the story............Officer Diaz's brother was also killed 6 months ago in the line of duty. He was a prison guard, that was stabbed by an inmate in an attack. Rough year for the family to say the least. Prayers obviously go out the family.

HOSS
06-25-2005, 06:47 AM
What a phucin` lowlife. Don`t worry, the guards are gonna take care of him,,,inmate style! They`ll let some gang leader get away with some crap to take care of him. Happens all the time. He`ll even get a shank provided.
My prayers go out to the family. Especially the kids.

fat rat
06-25-2005, 06:58 AM
We had P.G. county officer taken out this week also..........at least his fellow officer's had a chance to pump some lead in this low life's a$$. I8 year veteran, married, 2 kids...........just doing his job, chasing bad guy's.

Miss Perfect
06-25-2005, 11:10 AM
To add a lil more to the story............Officer Diaz's brother was also killed 6 months ago in the line of duty. He was a prison guard, that was stabbed by an inmate in an attack. Rough year for the family to say the least. Prayers obviously go out the family.
Wow, that is just horrible. :(

NOTALENT
06-25-2005, 11:12 AM
Happened right around the corner from me...they also said that the officer who was killed had a brother who was a security guard @ Chino...his brother was the gurad killed on duty in quite some years..happend about 6 months ago....Prayers go out to the family to have to live through this all over again.

Hallett
06-25-2005, 11:21 AM
What a sad day the only good thing is they cought him.
im so glad my dad has retired after 28 years as chp
motor cop, things have changed on the street
would not be my choice of work.

life's a river
06-25-2005, 11:38 AM
They arrested him last night, just before midnight
Good! I'm glad they caught the SOB. I wonder if the cops that arrested him accidently let him trip and fall right into there knee. I would hate to see the guy get little bruise in face. OK maybe not.
LAR

Wonderboy
06-25-2005, 11:54 AM
Good! I'm glad they caught the SOB. I wonder if the cops that arrested him accidently let him trip and fall right into there knee. I would hate to see the guy get little bruise in face. OK maybe not.
LAR
The sad thing about that is the media would be all over it, and then the cholo m'f'er would file a civil suit and win millions of dollars. I think they (cops) should be allowed to give them a little "street" justice.

Boozer
06-25-2005, 12:00 PM
The sad thing about that is the media would be all over it, and then the cholo m'f'er would file a civil suit and win millions of dollars. I think they (cops) should be allowed to give them a little "street" justice.
If you think the cops don't get street justice you are sadly mistaken. Do you realize what is involved in filing a civil suit against the police? It is next to impossible to do.
I can gauruntee you that when that guy was picked up he got his ass whooped pretty good. There's a good possibility the sherrifs got their shot at him once he made it into county lock up too. There are places in the jail where cameras dont exist. You get the guy off camera and have some fun with him.
Sadly, once this sh*t bag makes it to prison he'll be treated like a hero by the inmates.

Wonderboy
06-25-2005, 12:14 PM
If you think the cops don't get street justice you are sadly mistaken. Do you realize what is involved in filing a civil suit against the police? It is next to impossible to do.
I can gauruntee you that when that guy was picked up he got his ass whooped pretty good. There's a good possibility the sherrifs got their shot at him once he made it into county lock up too. There are places in the jail where cameras dont exist. You get the guy off camera and have some fun with him.
Sadly, once this sh*t bag makes it to prison he'll be treated like a hero by the inmates.
I was just trying to make a point. Remember the flashlight incident cause the guy was running from the police, the kid who got roughed up a little on the back of a car cause he was grabbing the cops nuts, the guy who got shot because he was driving his car towards officers? The list goes on. I know that no civil suit will be filed, it was a smart a$$ remark because similar things do happen. Police officers really have to be on their toes now days because everyone is looking for the quick buck. I'm sure people get good money for those vids of someone getting "roughed up". I'm not saying I agree with it. In fact it deters (sp) me from wanting to be a cop.
I hope this guy from Hawaiin Gardens does get his when the deputies get him into the jail facility.

barbigrl
06-26-2005, 03:46 PM
WOW.....more sad news!! That is horrible! I really feel for the family. I HATE trash!!! I wish we could just shoot them onsite, or once they are found guilty just take them straight to the chamber and be done with them! :mad:

RACRJEFF
06-26-2005, 04:21 PM
Yeah i hope he gets it in the jail, but who knows, they dont hire the big boys anymore to do any ass kickin, i hope there is 1or 2 left tho so they can.

BRSTQUEST
06-26-2005, 06:30 PM
This Is Yet Another Sad Day For The Law Enforcement Family....jerry Ortiz Was A Gang Enforcement Deputy Conducting An Investigation On A Known Gang Member Wanted For Attempted Murder And Parole Violations, And He Was Murdered For Doing His Job....this P.o.s. Gangbanger Needs To Rot In Hell For Eternity!!!!! It Is Time For All Of The Good People In This World To Take A Stand And Not Allow The Scurg Of Society To Run Rampent In The Streets!!!! Jerry Was Doing His Job, Providing For His Family, And Keeping The Good Citizens Safe From These Bastards.....i Hope I See Jesse Jackson, Steven Yagman, The Aclu, And All These Other Liberal Pukes Out In Front Of The Cameras Talking About How Discussed They Are That This Asshole Prick Took The Life Of The Very Person Who Protects Them At Night....but I Am Sure It Wont Happen.....jerry I Have Only Heard Great Things About You, You Can Rest Asure That The Law Enforcement Family Will Be There For Your Family In Their Time Of Need....you Have Done The Lords Work For Many Years, Now You Have Been Called To Do The Lords Work In The Best Rd Ever, Heaven........jerry Ortiz Rest In Peace

life's a river
06-26-2005, 08:31 PM
Great Post! It seems like there is more and more of this crap happening every day. Cop's getting shot and innocent people as well. I just sucks to hear about something like this. Our prayers go out to the family and friends.
LARThis Is Yet Another Sad Day For The Law Enforcement Family....jerry Ortiz Was A Gang Enforcement Deputy Conducting An Investigation On A Known Gang Member Wanted For Attempted Murder And Parole Violations, And He Was Murdered For Doing His Job....this P.o.s. Gangbanger Needs To Rot In Hell For Eternity!!!!! It Is Time For All Of The Good People In This World To Take A Stand And Not Allow The Scurg Of Society To Run Rampent In The Streets!!!! Jerry Was Doing His Job, Providing For His Family, And Keeping The Good Citizens Safe From These Bastards.....i Hope I See Jesse Jackson, Steven Yagman, The Aclu, And All These Other Liberal Pukes Out In Front Of The Cameras Talking About How Discussed They Are That This Asshole Prick Took The Life Of The Very Person Who Protects Them At Night....but I Am Sure It Wont Happen.....jerry I Have Only Heard Great Things About You, You Can Rest Asure That The Law Enforcement Family Will Be There For Your Family In Their Time Of Need....you Have Done The Lords Work For Many Years, Now You Have Been Called To Do The Lords Work In The Best Rd Ever, Heaven........jerry Ortiz Rest In Peace

PHOTOGLOU
06-26-2005, 08:36 PM
This Is Yet Another Sad Day For The Law Enforcement Family....jerry Ortiz Was A Gang Enforcement Deputy Conducting An Investigation On A Known Gang Member Wanted For Attempted Murder And Parole Violations, And He Was Murdered For Doing His Job....this P.o.s. Gangbanger Needs To Rot In Hell For Eternity!!!!! It Is Time For All Of The Good People In This World To Take A Stand And Not Allow The Scurg Of Society To Run Rampent In The Streets!!!! Jerry Was Doing His Job, Providing For His Family, And Keeping The Good Citizens Safe From These Bastards.....i Hope I See Jesse Jackson, Steven Yagman, The Aclu, And All These Other Liberal Pukes Out In Front Of The Cameras Talking About How Discussed They Are That This Asshole Prick Took The Life Of The Very Person Who Protects Them At Night....but I Am Sure It Wont Happen.....jerry I Have Only Heard Great Things About You, You Can Rest Asure That The Law Enforcement Family Will Be There For Your Family In Their Time Of Need....you Have Done The Lords Work For Many Years, Now You Have Been Called To Do The Lords Work In The Best Rd Ever, Heaven........jerry Ortiz Rest In PeaceVery well said.... My pryers go out to his family and friends

WetWillie
06-26-2005, 08:43 PM
;)
This Is Yet Another Sad Day For The Law Enforcement Family....jerry Ortiz Was A Gang Enforcement Deputy Conducting An Investigation On A Known Gang Member Wanted For Attempted Murder And Parole Violations, And He Was Murdered For Doing His Job....this P.o.s. Gangbanger Needs To Rot In Hell For Eternity!!!!! It Is Time For All Of The Good People In This World To Take A Stand And Not Allow The Scurg Of Society To Run Rampent In The Streets!!!! Jerry Was Doing His Job, Providing For His Family, And Keeping The Good Citizens Safe From These Bastards.....i Hope I See Jesse Jackson, Steven Yagman, The Aclu, And All These Other Liberal Pukes Out In Front Of The Cameras Talking About How Discussed They Are That This Asshole Prick Took The Life Of The Very Person Who Protects Them At Night....but I Am Sure It Wont Happen.....jerry I Have Only Heard Great Things About You, You Can Rest Asure That The Law Enforcement Family Will Be There For Your Family In Their Time Of Need....you Have Done The Lords Work For Many Years, Now You Have Been Called To Do The Lords Work In The Best Rd Ever, Heaven........jerry Ortiz Rest In Peace

BRSTQUEST
06-29-2005, 08:50 PM
Tommorow Will Be Yet Another Sad Day For The Law Enforcement Family As It Is The Funeral Of Lasd Deputy Jerry Ortiz...the Service Will Begin At 0900 Hrs....please Remember To Keep Jerry's Family And Friends In Your Thoughts And Prayers.....i Hate These Days, As We Lay To Rest Yet Another Good Man Lets Not Forget The Ones Who Have Fallen Before.....god Bless You Jerry Ortiz

Hallett19
06-29-2005, 09:48 PM
What a sad day the only good thing is they cought him.
im so glad my dad has retired after 28 years as chp
motor cop, things have changed on the street
would not be my choice of work.
I'm in the process for CHP right now :cool: I'm looking forward to the job !!