PDA

View Full Version : Op6c

moneypit
06-26-2005, 10:10 AM
How many people that went to OP6C woke up this morning thinking that they might have done something "out of character" on Saturday? :idea:

Throttle
06-26-2005, 01:57 PM
nothing out of character here, still at work! :220v:

Kachina26
06-26-2005, 03:01 PM
Like strokin' a pooch?

H20Advantage
06-26-2005, 03:08 PM
Like strokin' a pooch?
Would that be out of character for some...... :idea: :D :D

Windy
06-26-2005, 03:14 PM
Some random chick who recongised me from work seemed to think I was out of character this weekend...but I wasnt...yes EMT's go to the river to.

Jbb
06-26-2005, 03:19 PM
Some random chick who recongised me from work might of thought I was out of character this weekend...but I wasnt...yes EMT's go to the river to.
Why dont you define ...character.....and explain why she may have thought you were out of character...If it looks like ...and quacks like a duck....

Windy
06-26-2005, 03:26 PM
Why dont you define ...character.....and explain why she may have thought you were out of character...If it looks like ...and quacks like a duck....
Well I didnt get wasted at OP6...so yeah I guess I was out of character this weekend. :smile:

Jbb
06-26-2005, 03:26 PM
Well I didnt get wasted at OP6...so yeah I guess I was out of character this weekend. :smile:
super.... :cool:

barbigrl
06-26-2005, 03:51 PM
I was behaved :wink: .....GOOD F---ing TIMES!!! WHat a great trip!! I love meeting new HB peeps!! The edukator had a decoy hanging off the back of his boat to get people over there, so he did not have to walk around!! (of course I fell for it!! hahhaa Pics tomorrow!!! RD"S house was OUT OF CONTROL on Friday night!! Band was great last night!!! :wink: and Phatt Matt became a Parker Allstar!! :D

Kilrtoy
06-26-2005, 03:59 PM
Phatt Matt became a Parker Allstar!! :D
WTF, He got sodimized.....

Phat Matt
06-26-2005, 04:19 PM
I was behaved :wink: .....GOOD F---ing TIMES!!! WHat a great trip!! I love meeting new HB peeps!! The edukator had a decoy hanging off the back of his boat to get people over there, so he did not have to walk around!! (of course I fell for it!! hahhaa Pics tomorrow!!! RD"S house was OUT OF CONTROL on Friday night!! Band was great last night!!! :wink: and Phatt Matt became a Parker Allstar!! :D
Good times for sure! I am still jacked up though cuz I was jacked up last night...wait, I mean all weekend! :messedup:

OutCole'd
06-26-2005, 04:28 PM
Where are the pics & some good stories for the losers that could not go??

Essex29
06-26-2005, 04:41 PM
yeah, where are the pics???????????? :mad:

Wmc
06-26-2005, 05:40 PM
we had a GREAT TIME from what i remember :mix:
It was a fun time!!! Met alot of people. I was the one in the polka dot bathing suit. By the way where are the pics?

ShowSumSkin
06-26-2005, 05:51 PM
Well maybe the fact that I was hammered is out of character.... no I guess not, I'm always hammered at the river!! Good times though, everyone that I met for the first time, it was good to meet you and it was good to see everyone else again. :smile:

cola
06-26-2005, 05:59 PM
I only had one beer. :cool:

Panic Button
06-26-2005, 06:25 PM
I was the one in the polka dot bathing suit.
That narrows it down to about 20 people :messedup:

Wmc
06-26-2005, 06:38 PM
That narrows it down to about 20 people :messedup:
Yeah after I posted that I did remember seeing 3 other girls in my bikini!!!

shadow
06-26-2005, 06:44 PM
That makes 2 beers between us.1 beer was out of character for me.

djunkie
06-26-2005, 06:55 PM
Damm why you home so early? I just rolled in. I had a great time. Met some cool people. And I have some cool pics that I will post later. :wink:

barbigrl
06-26-2005, 07:37 PM
Damm why you home so early? I just rolled in. I had a great time. Met some cool people. And I have some cool pics that I will post later. :wink:
HAHA>...I had to get home somewhat early...there was a death in my family over the weekend. :( It was great to meetcha (where I actually remember) and your girlfriend is a totall sweetheart!!!
Yeah Phatt Matt was out of control!! He told me f--k Havasu...Parker is the spot!!! Now all he needs is a hook up at Roadrunner....the other RR!!! Thanks for the FUFU juice....uh.....I forgot your name :redface: but that stuff was good!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
06-26-2005, 07:39 PM
Is that why your name's Cola ???? :D

LVJAKAZ
06-26-2005, 08:04 PM
Yeah after I posted that I did remember seeing 3 other girls in my bikini!!!
Dont you hate that? Thats what I get for shopping at Target LOL :) :)

cola
06-26-2005, 11:37 PM
Is that why your name's Cola ???? :D
No, just Michelob Ultra doesn't sound right. I might of had a couple others. I was driving and didn't want to meet Allen while he was working. :cool:
Late, Mike

WYRD
06-27-2005, 12:32 AM
Gottcha beat me and my crew just got in and are still drinking :D

atomickitn
06-27-2005, 05:56 AM
yeha drinking red bull,, talk about running it hard, we got home at 2 am this morning.. great hangin with every body,,,,,,, river dave is an awsome host thank you for the best time ive had in a long time, i know barbi(kens wife) also had an awsome time, cant whait to do it again next weakend... thanks to every one for making the trip it was soooooo worth it.., will have pics soon :)

WYRD
06-27-2005, 07:04 AM
yeha drinking red bull,, talk about running it hard, we got home at 2 am this morning.. great hangin with every body,,,,,,, river dave is an awsome host thank you for the best time ive had in a long time, i know barbi(kens wife) also had an awsome time, cant whait to do it again next weakend... thanks to every one for making the trip it was soooooo worth it.., will have pics soon :)
Red Bull is still a drink right? It was great hanging with you and Barbi(Ken's Wife) this weekend AK we had a blast. (Try and keep up with the Dodge next time) :D Looking forward to next weekend.............I will call ya. Shane

2sand2
06-27-2005, 07:53 AM
had a great time
good meeting the people I did, unfortunatly I was on anchor watch so only got to interact with the peeps around me, who were great fun....

Eliminator 4 Life
06-27-2005, 08:26 AM
Red Bull is still a drink right? It was great hanging with you and Barbi(Ken's Wife) this weekend AK we had a blast. (Try and keep up with the Dodge next time) :D Looking forward to next weekend.............I will call ya. Shane
I had goose in my red bull :D My dog WYRD thanks for a great weekend and letting me roll on your boat. AK and kens wife had a blast partying with you guys the cheetah kicks azzz. Heather you are awesome you rock babe :D :wink: ..Djunkie it was great to meet you and your lady we will have to get together soon. E4L

jackpunx
06-27-2005, 08:30 AM
I :wink: and Phatt Matt became a Parker Allstar!! :D
what did he do to become that? :D

barbigrl
06-27-2005, 08:48 AM
I will never tell!!! :wink:

River Lynchmob
06-27-2005, 09:17 AM
I'm sure someone has pictures somewhere :idea:

djunkie
06-27-2005, 09:17 AM
It was nice meeting all of you this weekend WRYD, E4L, Barbi, Kens wife, Atomickitn, Jackpunx, RD, Plaster Dave, DHO, BB572, and who ever else I can't remember. Me and the chick had a great time. Sorry I couldn't make it to RD's on Sat. night but my partner in crime was slightly trashed.....LOL!!!!! Couldn't get her up to go. Can't wait to do it again.
And whoever was in the Green calibur 1 parked next me, thanks for feeding my chick the margaritas. She loved them. :smile:
Oh ya and Foxy99, great to meet you also. I'm game for that threesome anytime. Just let me know. J/K E4L :D

jackpunx
06-27-2005, 09:19 AM
I will never tell!!! :wink:
yea.. you said you wouldnt dance on the pole either :D

jackpunx
06-27-2005, 09:19 AM
I'm sure someone has pictures somewhere :idea:
Did we park it in the right driveway? :D

djunkie
06-27-2005, 09:20 AM
Ya there was more than 1 that said they wouldn't dance on the pole. Liars I tell you. :rollside:

barbigrl
06-27-2005, 09:24 AM
It was nice meeting all of you this weekend WRYD, E4L, Barbi, Kens wife, Atomickitn, Jackpunx, RD, Plaster Dave, DHO, BB572, and who ever else I can't remember. Me and the chick had a great time. Sorry I couldn't make it to RD's on Sat. night but my partner in crime was slightly trashed.....LOL!!!!! Couldn't get her up to go. Can't wait to do it again.
And whoever was in the Green calibur 1 parked next me, thanks for feeding my chick the margaritas. She loved them. :smile:
The Calibur 1 was my friend Jeff....those Margaritas were strong, no wonder she was trashed!! hahaa... Don't be a stranger!!

barbigrl
06-27-2005, 09:24 AM
That sooo did not count!! :rolleyes:

djunkie
06-27-2005, 09:25 AM
The Calibur 1 was my friend Jeff....those Margaritas were strong, no wonder she was trashed!! hahaa... Don't be a stranger!!
Ya when she passed out in the truck on the way back to Havasu I knew we wouldn't make it back.

River Lynchmob
06-27-2005, 09:27 AM
I'll have to get back to you on that one :cool:

River Lynchmob
06-27-2005, 09:29 AM
Yea you did...thanks for that

slink
06-27-2005, 09:45 AM
That sooo did not count!! :rolleyes:
When I rolled up, the first thing I heard was Barbi Girl talking about a bet she had and she wasn't going to dance on the poll, about 20 minutes later I see her and the girl in pink starting to shake their things.....I guess she lost the bet. Good times. BTW thinks for the show. :D :D

Eliminator 4 Life
06-27-2005, 09:48 AM
Oh ya and Foxy99, great to meet you also. I'm game for that threesome anytime. Just let me know. J/K E4L :D
watch yourself Fawker ha ha:hammerhea :D

djunkie
06-27-2005, 09:51 AM
watch yourself Fawker ha ha:hammerhea :D
LOL!!!!!!!... Note the J/K in there. :D :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
06-27-2005, 09:53 AM
No, just Michelob Ultra doesn't sound right. I might of had a couple others. I was driving and didn't want to meet Allen while he was working. :cool:
Late, Mike
I was only playing............... :p I don't really drink any way. :yuk: Smart man ....no drinkin and drivin!!!! Great job!!! :p

Foxy99
06-27-2005, 09:57 AM
LOL!!!!!!!... Note the J/K in there. :D :D
HAHA.. It's all fun until someone gets hurt :D
But man your girl was out to find me wherever I went... Which was fine with me she's hottt!! ;)

BADBLOWN572
06-27-2005, 10:05 AM
and Phatt Matt became a Parker Allstar!! :D
Can someone refresh my memory, but from recollection, a Jr. member can not extend Allstar status to anyone. :D ;) :) Not only that, but a Jr. member who will have to work her way off of probation next weekend. :crossx: :skull: :p :D ;)

Foxy99
06-27-2005, 10:10 AM
It was great meeting all of you this weekend djunkie, Jackpunx, RD, Plaster Dave, DHO's, BB572, LAFD, HBJET, Kitty, Barbi, Sho Sum...and who ever else I can't remember the names too :)
The weekend was a blast and I had a great crew with me for the ride ( AK, Ken's wife, E4L, WYRD, DHO'S, ARTV & JACKIEV ) Luv ya all!!

WYRD
06-27-2005, 10:17 AM
It was great meeting all of you this weekend djunkie, Jackpunx, RD, Plaster Dave, DHO's, BB572, LAFD, HBJET, Kitty, Barbi, Sho Sum...and who ever else I can't remember the names too :)
The weekend was a blast and I had a great crew with me for the ride ( AK, Ken's wife, E4L, WYRD, DHO'S, ARTV & JACKIEV ) Luv ya all!!
Luv Ya sweets..................see ya soon. Rob just left to meet you for his NOONER and I am off to work now ;)

HBjet
06-27-2005, 10:22 AM
It was great meeting all of you this weekend djunkie, Jackpunx, RD, Plaster Dave, DHO's, BB572, LAFD, HBJET...
:squiggle: I wasn't there...
HBjet

Foxy99
06-27-2005, 10:23 AM
Luv Ya sweets..................see ya soon. Rob just left to meet you for his NOONER and I am off to work now ;)
HAHA- Yeah too bad he "accidently left his keys" in my car and has to drive out of the way for them.

Her454
HBjet
LMAO, your reputation preceeds you....... :D

Foxy99
HBjet
No - But you sure were talked about like you were :smile:

HBjet
06-27-2005, 10:24 AM
No - But you sure were talked about like you were :smile:
LOL...

barbigrl
Can someone refresh my memory, but from recollection, a Jr. member can not extend Allstar status to anyone. :D ;) :) Not only that, but a Jr. member who will have to work her way off of probation next weekend. :crossx: :skull: :p :D ;)
I knew this was coming....hahahaa....I am going to hide from you all next weekend D....that gleam in your eye when you were talking about my punishment scares the s hit out of me.... :sqeyes:

*!Ken's Wife!*
Thanks for the lift girl!!! LOL
I can't wait for this weekend!!
Thanks to everyone for the kick a$$ time!!!! It was soooo niiice to finally put faces to the names!!

barbigrl
06-27-2005, 10:25 AM
HAHA- Yeah too bad he "accidently left his keys" in my car and has to drive out of the way for them.
Typicall Rob..... :supp: lol.... j/k

Foxy99
06-27-2005, 10:27 AM
Typicall Rob..... :supp: lol.... j/k
LOL :hammerhea

barbigrl
06-27-2005, 10:28 AM
When I rolled up, the first thing I heard was Barbi Girl talking about a bet she had and she wasn't going to dance on the poll, about 20 minutes later I see her and the girl in pink starting to shake their things.....I guess she lost the bet. Good times. BTW thinks for the show. :D :D
Where the heck were you??? It was like a 2 second jaunt......it did not count!! hahaha... :hammer2: :D :D

Windy
06-27-2005, 10:30 AM
Foxy...your a sweetheart. It was nice finally meetcha.
Barbie...we have to get together again soon...I miss you already. :frown:

Foxy99
06-27-2005, 10:33 AM
Too bad I missed the Miss with my first one!! :)
Your awesome girlie - It was great cleaning the boat with you too :D

Windy
06-27-2005, 10:35 AM
I know who you meant....still waiting on the pics. ;)

BADBLOWN572
06-27-2005, 10:35 AM
I knew this was coming....hahahaa....I am going to hide from you all next weekend D....that gleam in your eye when you were talking about my punishment scares the s hit out of me.... :sqeyes:
Best to just fess up, take your punishment, and have it be over. If you skip out on this one this weekend, you WILL NEVER live it down!!! :skull: :eek:

barbigrl
06-27-2005, 10:36 AM
I know!! We need to get together soon!! We should have an ***boat girls night out!! now that would be interesting!!! :D

barbigrl
06-27-2005, 10:37 AM
Best to just fess up, take your punishment, and have it be over. If you skip out on this one this weekend, you WILL NEVER live it down!!! :skull: :eek:
OH shit...hehee...I dont want to skip out..however my grandmother's funeral is on Friday and I have family in town. That really is the only thing keeping me from going... :frown: Come on Danny....I ain't shy!!! :D

Windy
06-27-2005, 10:39 AM
I know!! We need to get together soon!! We should have an ***boat girls night out!! now that would be interesting!!! :D
Lets do it...

barbigrl
06-27-2005, 10:43 AM
Lets do it...
Allright...we just need to pick a weekend everyone is home!!! :)

dicudmore
06-27-2005, 10:46 AM
sounds like you may need a DD.... :wink:

NOTALENT
06-27-2005, 10:47 AM
That would be nice...but I will be have to be the chaparone.... :jawdrop: :D

barbigrl
06-27-2005, 10:50 AM
hmmmm we will have to take a poll....but that is a great point!!!! It would have to be a secret location too....we dont want any spies nor pics!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

WYRD
06-27-2005, 10:51 AM
sounds like you may need a DD.... :wink:
And where the hell were you on SAT :confused: :sleeping: :hammer2:

dicudmore
06-27-2005, 10:54 AM
And where the hell were you on SAT :confused: :sleeping: :hammer2:
park moabi, missed OP6 :cry:
but I did get to hang w/Bunny 166 :D :D

WYRD
06-27-2005, 10:55 AM
Well at least you had some hotties :p you heading up for the 4th? PM me your # again I lost my phone

dicudmore
06-27-2005, 10:56 AM
1. hmmmm we will have to take a pole.... 2. we dont want any pics!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
1. interesting :D
2. WE DO :D :D

BADBLOWN572
06-27-2005, 11:06 AM
hmmmm we will have to take a poll....but that is a great point!!!! It would have to be a secret location too....we dont want any spies nor pics!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
I thought that you only made events where cameras were mandatory. :D

BADBLOWN572
06-27-2005, 11:12 AM
Come on Danny....I ain't shy!!! :D
Well. if that is the case, it is fully on. I was going to be nice and just moderately embarras (?sp) you, but since you say that you are not shy, I can have a lot more fun.... :crossx:

River Lynchmob
06-27-2005, 11:19 AM
You're not hidding from anyone Barbi :redface:

slink
06-27-2005, 11:42 AM
Where the heck were you??? It was like a 2 second jaunt......it did not count!! hahaha... :hammer2: :D :D
Behind the brass pole.....had the little one with me so I kinda stayed on the DL, still had a good time.

barbigrl
06-27-2005, 12:53 PM
Well. if that is the case, it is fully on. I was going to be nice and just moderately embarras (?sp) you, but since you say that you are not shy, I can have a lot more fun.... :crossx:
I did not mean it like I want your full wrath!!! Just that I am not avoiding it because I am shy!! hahaha... :D besides Lynch won't let me hide.... :yuk:
one rule...no pics!

nodigg
06-27-2005, 01:02 PM
Ya' know, that was one of the highlights of MY weekend! LOL! You ladies did a great job on Saturday....but now its sitting at the Havi house waiting to be cleaned from Sunday........ :D

djunkie
06-27-2005, 01:03 PM
I did not mean it like I want your full wrath!!! Just that I am not avoiding it because I am shy!! hahaha... :D besides Lynch won't let me hide.... :yuk:
one rule...no pics!
HMMMM I've got some pics. :devil:

barbigrl
06-27-2005, 01:07 PM
HMMMM I've got some pics. :devil:
Do you want the finger too DJ???? :argue:
:p :p

djunkie
06-27-2005, 01:08 PM
Do you want the finger too DJ???? :argue:
:p :p
No finger please. I'm not into that sort of thing. Lets just say I'm saving my pics for the right moment. :devil: :D :D

djunkie
06-27-2005, 01:44 PM
I'LL REMEMBER YOU FOREVER :D
Is this her on the left sliding of the boat?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6749DSC00383__Medium_.JPG

BADBLOWN572
06-27-2005, 01:49 PM
one rule...no pics!
I told you, I will not take any pics, but I can not promise that the cars driving by won't. I am sure that quite a few will be taken by those on their way up to Havasu. :) I know that you can't hid. I WILL FIND YOU. All I have to do is find the highest spot or a pole and you will be there. :p

dicudmore
06-27-2005, 01:51 PM
I told you, I will not take any pics, but I can not promise that the cars driving by won't. I am sure that quite a few will be taken by those on their way up to Havasu. :) I know that you can't hid. I WILL FIND YOU. All I have to do is find the highest spot or a pole and you will be there. :p
nice Danny http://www.lasvegas***boats.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rollinglaugh.gif

barbigrl
06-27-2005, 02:04 PM
Is this her on the left sliding of the boat?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6749DSC00383__Medium_.JPG
Nope that is my friend Cybil.....unless she snuck on the boards??? :idea: :idea:

RiverDave
06-27-2005, 06:33 PM
How many people that went to OP6C woke up this morning thinking that they might have done something "out of character" on Saturday? :idea:
I did.. but then my chick quickly explained to me that I was in normal "river mode." So I guess I wasn't out of character?
RD

Eliminator 4 Life
06-27-2005, 07:44 PM
Damn I just got home from the nooner :devil: :D :D Guess I need to quit my job :p

Eliminator 4 Life
06-27-2005, 07:48 PM
Hey babe if I could leave them in your car everyday I would because it was great having lunch with you today at the beach. You are amazing Heather :wink: :D

Eliminator 4 Life
06-27-2005, 07:49 PM
that is bullshit we waited for you :cry: :cry:

plaster dave
06-27-2005, 11:30 PM
It was great meeting all of you this weekend cant wait for the next one.

Eliminator 4 Life
06-28-2005, 09:59 AM
WYRD you never pm'd me the number.. When is the new phone gonna be here :messedup:

WYRD
06-28-2005, 10:02 AM
WYRD you never pm'd me the number.. When is the new phone gonna be here :messedup:
I am gonna go pick it up at lunch so pull your panties out of a bunch................... :hammerhea :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-28-2005, 10:04 AM
I am gonna go pick it up at lunch so pull your panties out of a bunch................... :hammerhea :crossx:
867 5309 :devil: :rolleyes:

LAFD
06-28-2005, 10:08 AM
HAHA>...I had to get home somewhat early...there was a death in my family over the weekend. :( It was great to meetcha (where I actually remember) and your girlfriend is a totall sweetheart!!!
Yeah Phatt Matt was out of control!! He told me f--k Havasu...Parker is the spot!!! Now all he needs is a hook up at Roadrunner....the other RR!!! Thanks for the FUFU juice....uh.....I forgot your name :redface: but that stuff was good!!!
LOOKS LIKE I MADE A BIG IMPRESSION HUH. I NEVER DID SEE YOU COME BACK FOR MORE. I WAS GOOD MEETIN YA KEEP IN TOUCH.
CALE.

barbigrl
06-28-2005, 10:20 AM
LOOKS LIKE I MADE A BIG IMPRESSION HUH. I NEVER DID SEE YOU COME BACK FOR MORE. I WAS GOOD MEETIN YA KEEP IN TOUCH.
CALE.
I'm sorry... :( It is hard to remember everyone you meet when you are ingesting FUFU juice and those little viles of alcohol!!!! However I do remember meeting you!!! :wink:

LAFD
06-28-2005, 10:22 AM
I'm sorry... :( It is hard to remember everyone you meet when you are ingesting FUFU juice and those little viles of alcohol!!!! However I do remember meeting you!!! :wink:
ITS ALL GOOD IM TRYIN MYSELF TO REMEMBER EVERYONE I MET AND I CANT :hammerhea . YEAH I KNOW WHAT YA MEAN THEY JUST KINDA SNEAK UP ON YA. BUT IT WAS COOL MEETIN YA IM SURE IT WONT BE THE LAST TIME. :cool:

h2oski2fast
06-28-2005, 10:24 AM
one rule...no pics!
No pics?
We'll have to have a meeting of the Allstars to discuss this, but I don't think the decision will go in your favor.

atomickitn
06-28-2005, 08:03 PM
ok ill play i think i was sober most of friday night, so i could drive my bus to and from roadruner's. with lets see, a bunch of peeps..... first time ive been to roadrunner sober, and actuly had fun..... :D

DryHeatOnly
07-01-2005, 04:23 PM
Hi Foxy!! Me and MrsDHO had a great time last weekend with all you peeps! Friday night was cool hanging out and meeting some new HB friends in the BW bar. Special thanks to Atomickitn & Ken's Wife for getting us all checked in at the Blue Water. Also to Hootersled and Phatt Daddy who couldn't make it.
Thanks to RiverDave for a cool Saturday night. (The prop's a little dinged but fixable ;) )
I had to catch a 6am flight Monday morning so I couldn't get on the boards or upload picts. I haven't even seen 'em. :(
Now I'm heading out to the river (Needles/Havasu). Hope to see some you out there again this weekend. Be safe. :cool:

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-01-2005, 04:33 PM
Hi Foxy!! Me and MrsDHO had a great time last weekend with all you peeps! Friday night was cool hanging out and meeting some new HB friends in the BW bar. Special thanks to Atomickitn & Ken's Wife for getting us all checked in at the Blue Water. Also to Hootersled and Phatt Daddy who couldn't make it.
Thanks to RiverDave for a cool Saturday night. (The prop's a little dinged but fixable ;) )
I had to catch a 6am flight Monday morning so I couldn't get on the boards or upload picts. I haven't even seen 'em. :(
Now I'm heading out to the river (Needles/Havasu). Hope to see some you out there again this weekend. Be safe. :cool:
You guys ROCK!!! I had a great time, and dinner was a blast!!! LOL

DryHeatOnly
07-01-2005, 04:38 PM
You guys ROCK!!! I had a great time, and dinner was a blast!!! LOL
Too bad they didn't know how to fry bacon huh :D :D :D
We'll see you soon :cool:

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-01-2005, 04:40 PM
Too bad they didn't know how to fry bacon huh :D :D :D
We'll see you soon :cool:
NO KIDDING!!!! LOL
Yea for sure!!!

Waldo
07-01-2005, 05:21 PM
Nice playing with you all. Met some of you but not all! Next time...