If he did that it probably wouldn't have left a bump. :cool:
:D :D
Sorry to hear about your bump. :(

Bre
06-26-2005, 06:38 PM
They aren't home yet.. I don't even think they have left yet :hammerhea

alfonzo
06-26-2005, 06:43 PM
we were gonna stay and go out on the lake with cornwater, but decided to come home...prepare for next weekend.... :D :sleeping: :messedup:

Havasu Hangin'
06-26-2005, 06:45 PM
If he did that it probably wouldn't have left a bump. :cool:
The last time I saw his bare ass...it was making it's way into Bling and Blinette's room.
:supp:

alfonzo
06-26-2005, 06:47 PM
The last time I saw his bare ass...it was making it's way into Bling and Blinette's room.
:supp:I was in there when he did that....but I dont remember a damn thing, THANK GOD!!!but I did get to see it at the turtle yesterday. :umm:

Havasu Hangin'
06-26-2005, 06:49 PM
I was in there when he did that....but I dont remember a damn thing, THANK GOD!!!but I did get to see it at the turtle yesterday. :umm:
You swingers are some funny mo fo's...
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de//happy/xyxthumbs.gif

alfonzo
06-26-2005, 06:50 PM
You swingers are some funny mo fo's...
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de//happy/xyxthumbs.gif
LOL...What are you and the wife doing tonight?wanna come over???? :)

Havasu Hangin'
06-26-2005, 06:53 PM
LOL...What are you and the wife doing tonight?wanna come over???? :)
Are we gonna see more of Playa Playa's ass?
:supp:

alfonzo
06-26-2005, 07:03 PM
Are we gonna see more of Playa Playa's ass?
:supp:If thats what turns you on! :squiggle:

Havasu Hangin'
06-26-2005, 07:41 PM
If thats what turns you on! :squiggle:
Well...I think we may have to pass. I think tonight is the night we have to change the air in our tires.
You can carry on without us, though.
:cool:

MagicMtnDan
06-26-2005, 07:46 PM
Uh, Roz, you got some splainin' to do! :D
http://www.reeldeals.com/pictures/swingers.jpg

Havasu Luvr
06-26-2005, 10:02 PM
They aren't home yet.. I don't even think they have left yet :hammerhea
Sorry Bre, 7:30pm they were still at my place....oppps :D They were delayed trying to get me off of the water so they had a place to store the boat. They should be home within the hour

PlyaPlya22
06-26-2005, 11:42 PM
Nice ass....and thanks for the nice bump on my head! :hammerhea :cool:
No problem brotha!! That's what friends are for....I had a great time, thanks Alfonso!! You mofo's are crazy!! :crossx:

cola
06-26-2005, 11:51 PM
Sorry Bre, 7:30pm they were still at my place....oppps :D They were delayed trying to get me off of the water so they had a place to store the boat. They should be home within the hour
I just rolled in & we left about the same time. I don't think I passed them on the road.
I think they had a 12 pack of Red Bulls. It only took me 3 to make it to the rest stop on the 10, then it was moms turn to finish. I think I was out before we hit the freeway. :squiggle: :squiggle:
Mike&Kim

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-26-2005, 11:54 PM
I just rolled in & we left about the same time. I don't think I passed them on the road.
I think they had a 12 pack of Red Bulls. It only took me 3 to make it to the rest stop on the 10, then it was moms turn to finish. I think I was out before we hit the freeway. :squiggle: :squiggle:
Mike&Kim
we just got in Mike I saw you had a new driver

Garrddogg
06-27-2005, 12:39 AM
We just rolled in too! TIRED :boxed:

cola
06-27-2005, 05:45 AM
we just got in Mike I saw you had a new driver
3 Red Bulls was not enough. :sleeping: I needed a 12 pac like you guys. :p I might be solo this weekend, give me a call & we can make a run.
Late, Mike & co-driver Kim

Bre
06-27-2005, 06:58 AM
I went to bed around 1120 or so... I heard them come home... but I didn't look to see what time it was.. I left at 520am to drive back out to Chino Hills to watch the kids... I wonder if they will be getting up to go to work today :D
Hey plyaplya or SYA.... what time will both of you fawkers be home at tonight? Since you got home too late last night for dinner I am gonna make it tonight.... let me know what time .. so I can figure out my workout schedule and everything. :hammer2:

Bre
06-27-2005, 06:59 AM
No problem brotha!! That's what friends are for....I had a great time, thanks Alfonso!! You mofo's are crazy!! :crossx:
You guys really are addicted.. you come home and first thing you do is jump on the internet....

Three Days Only
06-27-2005, 07:16 AM
Playa & SYA................
Another good weekend, who would have known that the turtle sells bottles. See ya this weekend, that is if you boys are still coming back out.
Playa..........You really need to keep your clothes on there big guy!! The whole damn bar saw your ass!!
Jeff

cola
06-27-2005, 07:16 AM
I went to bed around 1120 or so... I heard them come home... but I didn't look to see what time it was.. I left at 520am to drive back out to Chino Hills to watch the kids... I wonder if they will be getting up to go to work today :D
Hey plyaplya or SYA.... what time will both of you fawkers be home at tonight? Since you got home too late last night for dinner I am gonna make it tonight.... let me know what time .. so I can figure out my workout schedule and everything. :hammer2:
LUCKY

Havasu Luvr
06-27-2005, 07:23 AM
Did you give them a wake-up call this morning? If they do NOT show you appreciation for a good woman making Enchilada's then let me know. :rolleyes:

Bre
06-27-2005, 07:30 AM
Did you give them a wake-up call this morning? If they do NOT show you appreciation for a good woman making Enchilada's then let me know. :rolleyes:
I am making Enchiladas and rice and beans tonight... they fawked around too much last night and were assed out... I wasn't gonna cook dinner at midnight LOL. I am not that nice ;)
Nope no wake up calls... figured I'd let them sleep. PLus I wouldn't want them doing that back to me. Esp. since I still don't have a door knob on my bedroom door.. and they can easily get in and fawk with me :D

Havasu Luvr
06-27-2005, 07:44 AM
I am making Enchiladas and rice and beans tonight... they fawked around too much last night and were assed out... I wasn't gonna cook dinner at midnight LOL. I am not that nice ;)
Again, that was my fault. I did not get off the water until 5pm, ending up towing (2hrs) someone to Havi Landing and I still needed to go get their boat to store it at my place.
Nope no wake up calls... figured I'd let them sleep. PLus I wouldn't want them doing that back to me. Esp. since I still don't have a door knob on my bedroom door.. and they can easily get in and fawk with me :D
No Door Knob? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

Bre
06-27-2005, 07:48 AM
Again, that was my fault. I did not get off the water until 5pm, ending up towing (2hrs) someone to Havi Landing and I still needed to go get their boat to store it at my place.
No Door Knob? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D
It's fine... they just called me..... guess Mels gonna be home by 5 or so.. and Eric can't find his keys to leave to go to work :D So he'll be there when I get home :D
Nope no door knob... you wanna come look though the hole :supp: :D

Three Days Only
06-27-2005, 07:48 AM
HL....................Thanks for the tie up in Steamboat. It was good to hang out with you, the family and your pimped out cane. Are you going up this coming weekend? If so we should hook up alittle floatilla again, good times.
Jeff

alfonzo
06-27-2005, 07:53 AM
You guys really are addicted.. you come home and first thing you do is jump on the internet....what a bunch of losers!!! :)

Bre
06-27-2005, 07:58 AM
what a bunch of losers!!! :)
PLya's excuse was that they sleep half they way home while the other drives...so by the time they get home they are not tired :sleeping: Plus he drank 4 Rockstars :( LOL....
Yeah right who am i to talk I am the loser :D I was posting from Crazyhorse last weekend ;)

alfonzo
06-27-2005, 08:01 AM
I was posting from Crazyhorse last weekend ;)I'm not that bad..but I do need to get the hell out of here cause I got shiat to do....LATER!!!!!until tonight...then its back to being a loser! :hammerhea

Kilrtoy
06-27-2005, 08:03 AM
Sorry Bre, 7:30pm they were still at my place....oppps :D They were delayed trying to get me off
Whats up with you shockwave owners doing all this weird stuff, first the dog and now playing oreo cookie...

Three Days Only
06-27-2005, 08:06 AM
Whats up with you shockwave owners doing all this weird stuff, first the dog and now playing oreo cookie...
LMFAO....................Nice Kilr!!!

Kilrtoy
06-27-2005, 08:10 AM
Jeff,
maybe next time I can hang and have a few drinks, the MRS started on the goose at about 930A.M. and she doesnt drink, needless to say she was done by 130 and I was baby sitting....
But then again im glad I missed PLYA-BOUY's AZZ

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-27-2005, 08:23 AM
3 Red Bulls was not enough. :sleeping: I needed a 12 pac like you guys. :p I might be solo this weekend, give me a call & we can make a run.
Late, Mike & co-driver Kim
will do mike :smile:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-27-2005, 08:25 AM
It's fine... they just called me..... guess Mels gonna be home by 5 or so.. and Eric can't find his keys to leave to go to work :D So he'll be there when I get home :D
shhhhhhh the door knob is on the way

Havasu Luvr
06-27-2005, 08:30 AM
Hell Yes ! ! .........I guess that would be a start... :D but I prefer audience participation :idea:

Bre
06-27-2005, 08:34 AM
shhhhhhh the door knob is on the way
:D I don't give a shit... i think it's funny :D :supp:

Havasu Luvr
06-27-2005, 08:34 AM
HL....................Thanks for the tie up in Steamboat. It was good to hang out with you, the family and your pimped out cane. Are you going up this coming weekend? If so we should hook up alittle floatilla again, good times.
Jeff
Jeff, good meeting you too, your NOT as bad as I first thought :wink: I'll be in town friday afternoon....any time...pick a day (sat/sun) for the floatilla. I got a couple of great pics of your better half and daughter. Check them out http://imwetnwild.com/Gallery05/op6_9/op6_9.htm Floatilla on Sat = Steam boat?

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-27-2005, 08:36 AM
:D I don't give a shit... i think it's funny :D :supp:
I need to make the door knob hole bigger :D I cant wait for dinner

Havasu Luvr
06-27-2005, 08:38 AM
Migirl, Migirl......do you want me to start posting pics of a NEW DCB owner trying to tie up in steamboat for 40 minutes....then maybe a few pics of someone swimming over to help you out? Now I know why you DOWNGRADED to a DCB. Being a Shockwave owner takes "INTELIGENCE" :) jk

Bre
06-27-2005, 08:42 AM
I need to make the door knob hole bigger :D I cant wait for dinner
LMAO... you can't see through it well enough?? LOL
I can't wait for dinner either... it's gonna be good. I am gonna go tan then come over.. I will work out after dinner.. I think there is a 24 hour fitness over there by the mall off azuza.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-27-2005, 08:44 AM
LMAO... you can't see through it well enough?? LOL
I can't wait for dinner either... it's gonna be good. I am gonna go tan then come over.. I will work out after dinner.. I think there is a 24 hour fitness over there by the mall off azuza.
24 hr is off of Nogales and the 60

Bre
06-27-2005, 09:08 AM
24 hr is off of Nogales and the 60
ok cool.. i knew it was somewhere right there.

PlyaPlya22
06-27-2005, 09:12 AM
You guys really are addicted.. you come home and first thing you do is jump on the internet....
You weren't up to hear all the stories....I should of woke your AZZ up!! :) Dinner sounds great right about now!! I should be home around 5pm. :coffeycup

Artv
06-27-2005, 09:16 AM
It was nice meeting everyone, Jackie and I had a great time.

Bre
06-27-2005, 09:20 AM
You weren't up to hear all the stories....I should of woke your AZZ up!! :) Dinner sounds great right about now!! I should be home around 5pm. :coffeycup
I heard you guys come in....
You can tell me the stories tonight at the dinner table :)
Well I can leave here around 430 or so.. so you might be home before me. Let's say dinner at 6 :smile:

PlyaPlya22
06-27-2005, 09:21 AM
It was nice meeting everyone, Jackie and I had a great time.
Hey Burro...I got your message...Dude I know you were beat when you got home!!

PlyaPlya22
06-27-2005, 09:22 AM
Well I can leave here around 430 or so.. so you might be home before me. Let's say dinner at 6 :smile:works for me.

Bre
06-27-2005, 09:22 AM
Hey Eric.. did you get my voicemail this morning?? LOL

PlyaPlya22
06-27-2005, 09:25 AM
Hey Eric.. did you get my voicemail this morning?? LOL
I sure did......you know they can't stay away :D It'll go down :jawdrop:

Bre
06-27-2005, 09:26 AM
I sure did......you know they can't stay away :D It'll go down :jawdrop:
LMAO... we will see :D I hope so. Funny shit though :D

Havasu Luvr
06-27-2005, 09:30 AM
Well I can leave here around 430 or so.. so you might be home before me. Let's say dinner at 6 :smile:
Bre, Eric can't remember Shiat from sat. Listen to Mel :D

PlyaPlya22
06-27-2005, 09:30 AM
LMAO... we will see :D I hope so. Funny shit though :D
Someone must have been in Mr. Rogers neighborhood!!

PlyaPlya22
06-27-2005, 09:31 AM
I remember bits and pieces...I just gotta put the puzzle together.... :D

Bre
06-27-2005, 09:33 AM
I heard Mel had some alone time on Friday night/ Sat morning... drinking til 5am by himself :D I bet he was beat :sleeping:

PlyaPlya22
06-27-2005, 09:37 AM
I heard Mel had some alone time on Friday night/ Sat morning... drinking til 5am by himself :D I bet he was beat :sleeping:
In more ways than one!!! I don't know how he made it through Sat..with no sleep :hammer2:

cxr133
06-27-2005, 10:05 AM
So let me get this right.....
PLYA PLYA.... a pretty big guy (from the pictures i have seen) was DRUNK and running around naked to narly naked???
Whos holding on to his belt loop this week???
and whos ass hurt but everyone told him he fell down the stairs... but he was in the first floor

Artv
06-27-2005, 10:18 AM
Eric was out of control on Sat...

Kilrtoy
06-27-2005, 10:21 AM
Migirl, Migirl......do you want me to start posting pics of a NEW DCB owner trying to tie up in steamboat for 40 minutes....then maybe a few pics of someone swimming over to help you out? Now I know why you DOWNGRADED to a DCB. Being a Shockwave owner takes "INTELIGENCE" :) jk
No the real reason is , BECAUSE I COULD NOT PASS DOG OBEDIENCE SCHOOL

PlyaPlya22
06-27-2005, 10:26 AM
So let me get this right.....
PLYA PLYA.... a pretty big guy (from the pictures i have seen) was DRUNK and running around naked to narly naked???
Whos holding on to his belt loop this week???
and whos ass hurt but everyone told him he fell down the stairs... but he was in the first floor
I got this situation handled. I can have one hand on the bottle of goose and the other on the shorts! :D

CornWater
06-27-2005, 01:06 PM
But then again im glad I missed PLYA-BOUY's AZZ
Ya know... I wish I would have missed it as well... :cry:

PlyaPlya22
06-27-2005, 08:55 PM
Ya know... I wish I would have seen it as well. :D
WTF??????? :jawdrop:

alfonzo
06-27-2005, 09:04 PM
WTF??????? :jawdrop:Your a good guy but I don't think cornwater is turned in by yo' AZZZ!! :220v:

PlyaPlya22
06-27-2005, 09:05 PM
Your a good guy but I don't think cornwater is turned in by yo' AZZZ!! :220v:
I don't care for him looking either...BUt you know what...FOCK IT!! :D