PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi Machine Painted

LUVNLIFE
06-27-2005, 03:47 PM
I have a Pepsi machine that is in pretty good shape. Runs, has the stickers, and is set up for bottles. I was wondering if anyone new of a place to get it painted to freshen it up. Would like to keep it and use it but want it looking good. Thanks in advance Cale

Boozer
06-27-2005, 03:49 PM
I've got some krylon and masking tape out in the shed bring it over and we'll get busy. I think the kids next door have some pretty cool stencils we can use.

LUVNLIFE
06-27-2005, 03:51 PM
I've got some krylon and masking tape out in the shed bring it over and we'll get busy. I think the kids next door have some pretty cool stencils we can use.
C-mon I can go to Earl Shieb or Mineke for that. If it looks good enough it gets a spot in the house ;)

Sane Asylum
06-27-2005, 03:51 PM
This thread might get a little outta hand..........Do you have a dog that likes guys named Leon also?? :2purples:

LUVNLIFE
06-27-2005, 03:54 PM
C-mon just looking for a little help. You can adjust the racks to hold beer bottles. NO JESUS JUICE!!!!! :D

ROZ
06-27-2005, 03:56 PM
This thread might get a little outta hand..........Do you have a dog that likes guys named Leon also?? :2purples:
WOW! I'm surprised that only took 4 minuites. These guys must be "Leon stroking the dog" outed.... :D

NorCal Gameshow
C-mon just looking for a little help. You can adjust the racks to hold beer bottles. NO JESUS JUICE!!!!! :D
instead of painting, how 'bout using sticker graphics :idea:

ROZ
Double WOW! Michael Jackson and Frenchie listed in the same thread! LOL

Sane Asylum
06-27-2005, 03:58 PM
WOW! I'm surprised that only took 4 minuites. These guys must be "Leon stroking the dog" outed.... :D
Did Leon stroke a dog somewhere???

LUVNLIFE
06-27-2005, 03:58 PM
instead of painting, how 'bout using sticker graphics :idea:
I'd rather it looks original. I do know you can purchase the correct colors.

Sane Asylum
06-27-2005, 04:02 PM
LUVN.......If you'd like to prep the machine make sure you sit it down at Katherine's landing at the hotel by the 50 series blocks of room right before October...... :wink:

Wonderboy
06-27-2005, 04:02 PM
I have a Pepsi machine that is in pretty good shape. Runs, has the stickers, and is set up for bottles. I was wondering if anyone new of a place to get it painted to freshen it up. Would like to keep it and use it but want it looking good. Thanks in advance Cale
You going for this look?
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981Got25.jpg

NorCal Gameshow
06-27-2005, 04:06 PM
buy the paint, have graphic guy cut the graphics and use the outer part as your stencil :cool:

LUVNLIFE
06-27-2005, 04:17 PM
You going for this look?
No not really. Just a stock , nicely restored Pepsi machine full of cold beer. Just looking for someone who could help me out.

LUVNLIFE
06-27-2005, 04:28 PM
You going for this look?
Besides I like the way my wife looks pressed up against my machine better :wink: :D

Mrs.Racer277
06-27-2005, 04:36 PM
A friend of mines hubby works for Pepsi I will see what I can find out. :D
Did you not think this thread would go bad?!?!?!? :rolleyes: :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
06-27-2005, 04:40 PM
Besides I like the way my wife looks pressed up against my machine better :wink: :D
DAMN GOOD ANWSER LUVNLIFE !!!! DAMN GOOD ANWSER!!! :D :D

Sane Asylum
06-27-2005, 04:42 PM
DAMN GOOD ANWSER LUVNLIFE !!!! DAMN GOOD ANWSER!!! :D :D
OK,.......OK that was a damn good answer..............Can't a guy have a little fun :confused: :cry:

NorCal Gameshow
06-27-2005, 04:46 PM
you might have just killed a kitten :(

LUVNLIFE
06-27-2005, 05:43 PM
you might have just killed a kitten :(
Those pics are private for our viewing only. ;) :p :D :D Besides I don't like cats anyway. Guess I'll go to Bench Racers and see if I can get any help :supp: :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
06-27-2005, 06:11 PM
OK,.......OK that was a damn good answer..............Can't a guy have a little fun :confused: :cry:
I di mean it in a nice way................... :cool:

all charged up
06-27-2005, 06:32 PM
If it is a pretty old one, just clean it up good and leave it alone. Those damn things can be worth some cash. If they work they are worth a lot more.

piper
06-27-2005, 06:59 PM
Go to a art store. Someone there might be able to help you out.

Ziggy
06-27-2005, 07:30 PM
This place has really just gone to complete shit if a guy can't even get more than a couple decent related answers for a real question..... :rolleyes: :notam:

JetBoatRich
06-27-2005, 07:34 PM
I don't remember it being that bad of condition :rolleyes: maybe you :confused: left it outside to long :notam:
It would be nice restored, wonder if a antique store can help you find a place :confused:

meaniam
06-27-2005, 07:54 PM
man im not sure if this is a real post or a joke. but hell ill throw it out i know of a shop that restores these vending machines. it is located in san bernardino on I st crossroad is mill st off 215 fwy. if you are for real i will check it out for you when i get back july 8th or so. but you will have to keep track of this and follow up or i will forget
mike

Mrs Luvnlife
06-27-2005, 08:03 PM
maybe you :confused: left it outside to long :notam:
BINGO!!!!!!!! :hammer2: :D :D :D :D
meaniam.....it really is for reals!!!! :wink: Nice....thanks for the info, he'll appreciate it.

LUVNLIFE
06-28-2005, 04:17 AM
BINGO!!!!!!!! :hammer2: :D :D :D :D
meaniam.....it really is for reals!!!! :wink: Nice....thanks for the info, he'll appreciate it.
It wouldn't have sat out so long if you would have let me bring it in earlier :notam: :notam:

LUVNLIFE
06-28-2005, 04:20 AM
man im not sure if this is a real post or a joke. but hell ill throw it out i know of a shop that restores these vending machines. it is located in san bernardino on I st crossroad is mill st off 215 fwy. if you are for real i will check it out for you when i get back july 8th or so. but you will have to keep track of this and follow up or i will forget
mike
No joke. That would be great if you could check it out for me since I'm not in the area. I 'll shoot you a PM about it around the ninth. Thanks, Cale

LUVNLIFE
06-28-2005, 04:25 AM
This place has really just gone to complete shit if a guy can't even get more than a couple decent related answers for a real question..... :rolleyes: :notam:
I thought the same thing. It didn't use to take to long to get answers or help on these forums. At least some people finally had some real answers and I even got a couple PM's with some help. Thanks

Jbb
06-28-2005, 04:25 AM
I was thinkin the exact same thing.....and you are right...it has...
As for your machine...If the parts needing paint are something you want to tackle yourself pm me and I can walk you thru it...if not...any body shop can handle the prep and paint....any sign shop running flexi sign...(most I would imagine)...can make exact replicas of any of the vinyl stickers...good luck...

LUVNLIFE
06-28-2005, 04:28 AM
I was thinkin the exact same thing.....and you are right...it has...
As for your machine...If the parts needing paint are something you want to tackle yourself pm me and I can walk you thru it...if not...any body shop can handle the prep and paint....any sign shop running flexi sign...(most I would imagine)...can make exact replicas of any of the vinyl stickers...good luck...
Thanks for the offer Jbb, but right now it's a time thing. I have no extra time to do it. The sticker idea I will keep in mind.

essexjet
06-28-2005, 04:32 AM
Thanks for the offer Jbb, but right now it's a time thing. I have no extra time to do it. The sticker idea I will keep in mind.
Just have that lackey co-worker of yours do it :devil:

superdave013
06-28-2005, 07:32 AM
If you are looking to get the logo's redone with stickers I'd contact Bill B. He has a guy that does a fantastic job on that kind of stuff. I watched him do up a race boat and was very impressed on how he reproduced logos quickly from just a photo.
And if you want some paint then Bill's your guy as well.