PDA

View Full Version : Closed Business List

Boatcop
05-01-2006, 02:18 PM
I think we should have a list of Businesses that are closed today, May 1st 2006.
In Parker:
El Sarape Mexican Restaurant
Ruperto's Mexican Restaurant
Disclaimer: This list is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to encourage or discourage the patronizing of establishments on said list.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
05-01-2006, 02:26 PM
I HOP and El POLO LOCO in Stevenson Ranch!
Jack in the box had only one Latino and he was the manager.
Pretty funny crap!
Car wash there too.

Mohave Vice
05-01-2006, 02:34 PM
Fleetwood, Forest River and Weekend Warriur were closed today for production.

blackcloud75
05-01-2006, 03:12 PM
A lot of corporate/manufacture industry made their employees sign waivers and work saturday in exchange for today

Tyson Ross
05-01-2006, 03:13 PM
Boatcop is leaving out the best of the THREE, IMO, that were closed, El Perico. I am no longer eating at any of the three. Well, for at least this week. :mad:

Mardonzi
05-01-2006, 03:15 PM
Here at Valley View,, we had everyone show up....
guess they got the memo about what would happen if they didn't

HM
05-01-2006, 03:16 PM
I went to get sushi today. It was closed.
Sorry but I don't even know the name of the place. Its on the corner of Business Park and Palomar Airport Road in San Marcos/Vista area.
Forensic
edit to say - nice sig there BC ya copycat. LOL
Many sushi restaurants are closed on Mondays, especially if they are Japanese owned.

Sportin' Wood
05-01-2006, 03:17 PM
Don Jose in Elsinore was closed.

Sportin' Wood
05-01-2006, 03:18 PM
Here at Valley View,, we had everyone show up....
guess they got the memo about what would happen if they didn't
I had one absent. He put in for a vacation day two weeks ago.

H20 Toie
05-01-2006, 03:19 PM
El pollo loco closed
In n out open nuff said

Familycat
05-01-2006, 03:44 PM
I am an American. I work. I pay taxes. I help support all of the programs I don't qualify for. My paitence is running thin.
You are either for us or against us.
Rick

LHC30Victory
05-01-2006, 03:54 PM
El pollo loco closed
In n out open nuff said
I like the way Dan thinks! From food to floating fiends boats into the harbor :220v: :rolleyes:

spectratoad
05-01-2006, 03:57 PM
I went to get my truck washed today, stupid me, and had to help to two cashier girls dry it of and wipe the tires. One was caucasian and one mexican. They actually did better than the guys that usually do it, slower but better. I tipped them extra since they were there. Also two other mexican guys were there.
This may affect the tip level when I go back next week. :)

Deano
05-01-2006, 04:05 PM
one of my General Contractors called me this morning telling me that I should consider sending my men (legal Mexican employees) home for the day...I said "bull f'n shiat, I dont support this crap and you shouldnt either, my men are on the jobsite and obviously want to work.
He agreed, everyone stayed and worked.
They should of had NIS buses down town today... why the hell not? fawking liberal pussies.... :crossx:

Knucklehead
05-01-2006, 04:10 PM
Boatcop and Tyson Ross, I seen El Perico, Rupertos and Sarape were closed. Thats a damm shame them bastards are my life support I have no where else to eat... I first said screw them I wont eat there anymore, but then it dawned on me where else is there to eat in PARKER, we only have several others but there fastfood... Tacos and Beer is about to open 4 mexican restraunts in a onehorse town WTF :cry:

Havasu Cig
05-01-2006, 04:42 PM
I went to get my truck washed today, stupid me, and had to help to two cashier girls dry it of and wipe the tires. One was caucasian and one mexican. They actually did better than the guys that usually do it, slower but better. I tipped them extra since they were there. Also two other mexican guys were there.
This may affect the tip level when I go back next week. :)
All my car wash guys showed up so I guess I am lucky. A friends restaurant had to close though because none of his cooks showed up. I noticed all the Alberto's type places were closed in North San Diego County. I kind of liked today though, seemed like less traffic on the road. :) :cool:

Ziggy
05-01-2006, 04:47 PM
All my car wash guys showed up so I guess I am lucky. A friends restaurant had to close though because none of his cooks showed up. I noticed all the Alberto's type places were closed in North San Diego County. I kind of liked today though, seemed like less traffic on the road. :) :cool:
Much less traffic today, likely better percentage were insured too.
the 101 Cafe in Oceanside was closed today........I'll have to give that American owner some crap, I went lunchless today :mad: :p

SHAKEN Not Stirred
05-01-2006, 04:47 PM
All my car wash guys showed up so I guess I am lucky. :) :cool:
The guy's that wash our trucks showed up too !!!!
:)
Good thing.......It would have been their last day.....
:idea:
Later,
CJG

Havasu Cig
05-01-2006, 04:54 PM
Much less traffic today, likely better percentage were insured too.
the 101 Cafe in Oceanside was closed today........I'll have to give that American owner some crap, I went lunchless today :mad: :p
I noticed that, but I am thinking (hoping) that maybe he had employee problems as well. If not I won't be eating there again.

Parker Dreamin
05-01-2006, 05:04 PM
I work down in the Port of LA... all the Union Labor was there ( they dont want to pass up a $500 day) but 90% of the outside truckers were nowhere around.......

Scream
05-01-2006, 05:05 PM
On Friday I let all of my employees know what I expected of them and what our actual company policy is. We had about 30 no shows, including 2 Salaried Supervisors...guess they aren't expecting much of a yearly bonus for "loyalty". For those few who showed up, we bought Lunch at one of our favorite Mexican joints, Juanitas. And we gave each one a crisp new $50 bill to say thanks for showin up and getting the work done.
This morning I watched TV. They had a few protesters in LA up at 6:30, 5 waiving flags...only one the American Flag.
They've made thier point with me...I figured if need be, I can live with 30 fewer employees for a bit...
Scream <---cause some time you just gotta

Mohave Vice
05-01-2006, 05:31 PM
El Palacio and Casa Serrano (Bullhead/Laughlin) closed today.

Havasu_Dreamin
05-01-2006, 06:28 PM
El Palacio and Casa Serrano (Bullhead/Laughlin) closed today.
DAMN! That sucks! I love those places and Casa Serrano in LHC. May not be able to go there again.....

Nord
05-01-2006, 06:35 PM
I think we should have a list of Businesses that are closed today, May 1st 2006.
In Parker:
El Sarape Mexican Restaurant
Ruperto's Mexican Restaurant
Disclaimer: This list is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to encourage or discourage the patronizing of establishments on said list.
ahhhh....Ruperto's.............nothing beats blowing mud for 30 minutes after a couple of Carne Asada burritos.........memories....... :cool:

Garrddogg
05-01-2006, 06:47 PM
El Taco Nazo in San Dimas was closed ( damn they had good fish tacos) :mad:

angry dad
05-01-2006, 07:38 PM
Can anybody tell me if the el polo loco in Glendora closed??

Mohave Vice
05-01-2006, 07:40 PM
I believe they all were. I called a couple and .... no answer.

Havasu_Dreamin
05-01-2006, 07:41 PM
The one in La Verne on Foothill looked closed.