PDA

View Full Version : Kilr is right, Channel Island Mini Mart Is good

Not So Fast
05-01-2006, 03:15 PM
Stopped by today and picked up one of those pastrami sammies, actually two, and Jeff builds a very good one no doubt, plus he's a good guy, best of luck to him. They are pretty big also :D :D NSF

Todd969
05-01-2006, 03:18 PM
Stopped by today and picked up one of those pastrami sammies, actually two, and Jeff builds a very good one no doubt, plus he's a good guy, best of luck to him. They are pretty big also :D :D NSF
You're just saying that because he belongs to the Magic family. J\K, I had the steak and cheese a couple weeks ago and it was awsome.

Not So Fast
05-01-2006, 04:18 PM
You're just saying that because he belongs to the Magic family. J\K, I had the steak and cheese a couple weeks ago and it was awsome.
There is a Magic family ? HMMMM, and here I thought I was the only one :D NSF

MrsGHT
05-01-2006, 04:27 PM
Yeah, his breakfast burritos are great and he should be getting his liquor license soon. He said he won't jack the prices up.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
05-01-2006, 04:29 PM
Three cheers for the Mini Market..hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray!!!!! :) :) :)
Jeff, Patricia, Kathy and Kathy's Husband (sorry forgot his name) are the best!!! :) :) :) :)

98 Vector 21
05-01-2006, 05:02 PM
Didnt know his name, I was there with 969 & Dicudmore a few weeks ago and the chili dog was great change and close to the water/nice walk.....

MRSDRMCAT
05-01-2006, 08:46 PM
I LOVE his chicago dog! Poppy seed bun with a large slice of pickle, tomato, and a chile pepper on top. SNAPS when you bite into it.

Wake Havasu
05-01-2006, 09:26 PM
Yes Jeff is a smart businessman.
He treats people well and offers great products.
Great Pastrami and great hot dogs!
I'll eat there every visit to the channel.

Kilrtoy
05-01-2006, 09:37 PM
Is Kilr ever wrong?????????????????? :rolleyes:
Actually this weekend I was :cry:

Kilrtoy
05-01-2006, 10:57 PM
i believe it's very prestigious in the law enforcement to know where the "good" mini-marts, fast food joints and donut stores are .... so really mr miguel 5-0 is really not playing fairly, as you know they have the "inside" 411 on this type of stuff ------- :crossx: :rollside:
I have the inside scoop on EVERYTHING.....
Do I need to throw you a bone or just a new key :boxed:

Todd969
05-02-2006, 05:30 AM
It's ok Miguel, I still like ya.

a catered life
05-02-2006, 06:55 AM
i want to be you for one day with out the uniform

Not So Fast
05-02-2006, 07:11 AM
Kilr, I do remember that on April 7 2001 you posted something about something that was wrong, can't really remember what that something was but it was something :D :D NSF

OnlyMoney
05-02-2006, 07:14 AM
Our group of 4 ate there for the first time on Saturday. 4 gyros and one burnt finger later :220v: ....they were really good (and HOT!!). :rollside:

blackcloud75
05-02-2006, 01:38 PM
i believe it's very prestigious in the law enforcement to know where the "good" mini-marts, fast food joints and donut stores are .... so really mr miguel 5-0 is really not playing fairly, as you know they have the "inside" 411 on this type of stuff ------- :crossx: :rollside:
Your statement may have some truth behind it......since Jeff is REAL familiar with law enforcement .......Not many people know what/where he retired from.
Collecting PERS and slingin' sliced meat...............................

Mrs. casean
05-02-2006, 01:44 PM
Sigepmock's had some sandwiches from there and they looked tasty!! They said they had everything in there!

Not So Fast
05-03-2006, 08:03 AM
Your statement may have some truth behind it......since Jeff is REAL familiar with law enforcement .......Not many people know what/where he retired from.
Collecting PERS and slingin' sliced meat...............................
I know :cool: NSF