PDA

View Full Version : Photoglou/Boozer does it again!!

PlyaPlya22
06-29-2005, 09:25 AM
Jay/Danny/Chris,
I just wanted to say thanks for hooking up my mom with her new ride, she loves it. She said she couldn't believe how easy it was and she really got a kick out of the delivery and the fact that she never had to go the dealership for anything. You guys come highly recommended and I will make sure that continues.
Thanks Again Guys
Eric

Havasu Hangin'
06-29-2005, 09:29 AM
Did you have to break the door down at the dealership?
:cool:

dicudmore
06-29-2005, 09:44 AM
:D :D

sigepmock
06-29-2005, 09:48 AM
Parker's been trying for two weeks for Jay to get him a truck.....I guess he's too good of a friend of Jay's to get good service :eek: :eek: :D Just kidding Jay, we know you're a busy man. And by the way I got the truck fixed, local dealer covered it for me, it was our fault, but thanks anyway.
Chris

Havasu_Dreamin
06-29-2005, 09:49 AM
This was by the far the easiest buying experience I ever had as well! If you want a new Chevy call Jay.

PlyaPlya22
06-29-2005, 09:50 AM
Did you have to break the door down at the dealership?
:cool:
No, those suckers were wide open when I got there....by the way how much intrest in on that fifty?? :crossx:

Boozer
06-29-2005, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the kind words Eric. Glad I was able to help you and your mom out.

Havasu Hangin'
06-29-2005, 09:59 AM
....by the way how much intrest in on that fifty?? :crossx:
The interest is adding up weekly...especialy after TDO threw you under the bus and said it was all your idea.
:notam:

PHOTOGLOU
06-29-2005, 10:14 AM
Parker's been trying for two weeks for Jay to get him a truck.....I guess he's too good of a friend of Jay's to get good service :eek: :eek: :D Just kidding Jay, we know you're a busy man. And by the way I got the truck fixed, local dealer covered it for me, it was our fault, but thanks anyway.
Chris
As a matter of FACT I just got off the phone with Parker (spent more than one hour with just him) today.... 1/2 hour yesterday..... 1/2 hour the day before :yuk: AS YOU KNOW Parker is a very demanding person and if it's not EXACTLY what he wants then he dosen't change his mind till the last minute....... We have a backup diesel for him but are still waiting for the exact diesel..... Good thing I consider him a friend

sigepmock
06-29-2005, 10:27 AM
As a matter of FACT I just got off the phone with Parker (spent more than one hour with just him) today.... 1/2 hour yesterday..... 1/2 hour the day before :yuk: AS YOU KNOW Parker is a very demanding person and if it's not EXACTLY what he wants then he dosen't change his mind till the last minute....... We have a backup diesel for him but are still waiting for the exact diesel..... Good thing I consider him a friend
Hey, I said I was kidding .....jeeze :rollside: :D
Hey I'm sending everyone I know your way.......you got to pay for that boat you bought from Bling right??? :devil:

PHOTOGLOU
06-29-2005, 10:30 AM
Plya Thnaks for the referal (Mom) see ya at the river.....
sigepmock.... Sorry I get busy and just start typing :D :D :D

dicudmore
06-29-2005, 10:39 AM
Hey, I said I was kidding .....jeeze :rollside: :D
Hey I'm sending everyone I know your way.......you got to pay for that boat you bought from Bling right??? :devil:
:2purples: :wink: :2purples:

4day!!
06-29-2005, 10:45 AM
Yeah, Jay is awsome. Too bad i bought my truck about 2 weeks before the employee pricing. Oh well. Still very happy with the deal and transaction...

Parker
06-29-2005, 11:34 AM
The truck is on the way, I am sure that this has been one of the most FUN sales that Jay has had all year. I have recieved nothing but the finest in customer service throughout my BS in deciding on a truck.
Here is what Jay and I have come up with, we are going to repo. SIGEPMOCK's truck since he has all of the upgrades done already so that I can take it straight to the river this weekend. :D No worries for sigepmock though, we'll get him a great deal on an S-10 truck with rubber floormats even though that he will have a repo on his credit.
Watch your back Chris, we're coming.......... :lightsabe

PHOTOGLOU
06-29-2005, 11:38 AM
PARKER i JUST CUT THE KEYS LET'S GO :devil:

Kilrtoy
06-29-2005, 11:43 AM
I don't like that guy called JAY....
I have only talked to him 3 times and have bought 3 cars from him....
Im scared to call him a 4th time....
im running out of space to park these things....

Boozer
06-29-2005, 11:49 AM
I don't like that guy called JAY....
I have only talked to him 3 times and have bought 3 cars from him....
Im scared to call him a 4th time....
im running out of space to park these things....
Well... Just be thankful noone wants one of YOUR cars. He's already out to repo Chris's ride I'm sure he can go get your ride next. I have been thinking about picking up a vette and yellow is EXACTLY the color I was looking for. :idea: :idea:
Jay you got time to cut one more set of keys?

sigepmock
06-29-2005, 12:00 PM
PARKER i JUST CUT THE KEYS LET'S GO :devil:
Oh $hit now I did it!!!!!! :2purples:
Hey in all seriousness, if you need to borrow the truck Dave, it's yours. I think we're taking the wife ride to Utah this weekend.
The truck's over at SoCal Supertrucks. Just tell Joe I sent you to get the truck......pay the bill and it's yours for the weekend!! :D :D :D

dicudmore
06-29-2005, 12:33 PM
Well... Just be thankful noone wants one of YOUR cars. He's already out to repo Chris's ride I'm sure he can go get your ride next. I have been thinking about picking up a vette and yellow is EXACTLY the color I was looking for. :idea: :idea:
Jay you got time to cut one more set of keys?
I do :idea: