PDA

View Full Version : *** Red Friday's ***

carbonmarine
06-29-2005, 09:52 AM
RED FRIDAY's.....You will soon see a lot of people wearing Red on Fridays.
Here's why.....
The Americans, who support our troops, are the silent majority. We are not "organized" to reflect who we are, or to reflect what our opinions are. Many Americans, like yourself, and all their friends, simply want to recognize that Americans support our troops.
Our idea of showing our solidarity and support for our troops is: starting Friday and continuing on each and every Friday, until this is over, that every red -blooded American who supports our young men and women, WEAR
SOMETHING RED....Word of mouth, press, TV -- let's see if we can make the United States, on any given Friday, a sea of red much like a home football game at a University.
If every one of us shares this with other acquaintances, fellow workers, friends, and neighbors, I guarantee that it will not be long before the USA
will be covered in RED - and make our troops know that there are many people thinking of their well being.
You will feel better all day Friday when you wear Red! So let's get the word out and lead by example; wear RED on Fridays !!!
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS! WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE, BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE. FOR US, THEIR BLOOD RUNS RED!! GOD BLESS AMERICA

CandyA$$
06-29-2005, 09:54 AM
Interesting, lets see how well that works.

piper
06-29-2005, 09:57 AM
I'm in. I will wear my red proudly on Friday's and anyother day too.

Nord
06-29-2005, 09:57 AM
I'll sport red on fridays!

Caribbean Jet
06-29-2005, 10:09 AM
Sounds good, is today friday?

piper
06-29-2005, 10:10 AM
Wish it was

CandyA$$
06-29-2005, 10:10 AM
One can only wish, but you still have 2 more days.