PDA

View Full Version : At the Black Meadow Landing Raftup

Mandelon
05-01-2006, 04:19 PM
Did you guys find it ironic that the Sheriffs sent a boat down just for us..... :rolleyes:

Sigus
05-01-2006, 04:22 PM
I had the same thought. Was wondering if some of the other locations had the same.

Ziggy
They heard ROZ was there............what do you expect? LOL
Yeah, it was a little odd but nothing seems out of ordinary anymore.....goes to show you they monitor the boards more closely than one might think.

shueman
Did you guys find it ironic that the Sheriffs sent a boat down just for us..... :rolleyes:
Reputation.....or voyeurism..... :p

SummitKarl
05-01-2006, 04:23 PM
YUP.....First thing I said to Ziggy was....nope they don't lurk on the boards at all :rolleyes:

bunny 166
05-01-2006, 04:24 PM
All that sausage on the boat--it raises eyebrows you know.... :rolleyes: :D
J/K...You know I luv you guys... :p

C-2
05-01-2006, 04:28 PM
.....goes to show you they monitor the boards more closely than one might think.
Yup.
So does anybody know who the guy in the Conquest was? The guy who refused to move after being asked to do so four times?
Said he was with the flotilla.

Kachina26
05-01-2006, 04:30 PM
Yup.
So does anybody know who the guy in the Conquest was? The guy who refused to move after being asked to do so four times?
Said he was with the flotilla.
Damn, you beat me to it! BTW, we had the po po up at the palms too, so don't feel all special and shiot!

Mandelon
05-01-2006, 04:40 PM
All that sausage on the boat--it raises eyebrows you know.... :rolleyes: :D
J/K...You know I luv you guys... :p
Thanks for the squirt. :cool: gun.

cola
05-01-2006, 04:51 PM
I sat next to the SB sheriffs for breakfast at Kennys and they said that 100 or so boats were going to be at Black Meddows and they had a boat going there. They must read Hot Boat. :cool:
Late, Mike

ROZ
05-01-2006, 05:02 PM
They heard ROZ was there............what do you expect? LOL
Thank god the had know idea what I looked like :D

riverracerx
05-01-2006, 05:05 PM
I didn't either...I just waved.

SummitKarl
05-01-2006, 05:14 PM
I sat next to the SB sheriffs for breakfast at Kennys and they said that 100 or so boats were going to be at Black Meddows and they had a boat going there. They must read Hot Boat. :cool:
Late, Mike
HUMMMMM!!!!!.....I think we have a leak in this operation :idea: :)

GHT
05-01-2006, 05:59 PM
I couldn't understand why they just STAYED?? WTF?.. Nobody was out of line but they just continued to LURK?? Thank goodness they were there to protect us from ourselves.. :rolleyes: :cool:

Mandelon
05-01-2006, 06:12 PM
Maybe they were worried the official anchor setter might not make it back up.... :p

shaffewm
05-01-2006, 06:26 PM
not only were they there forever...they were parked right behind me :mad:

Wmc
05-01-2006, 06:40 PM
They were up at steam boat right behind me (and I was thinking why me ) :cry: then they took off :) just before the poker run started

GHT
05-01-2006, 06:42 PM
Maybe they were worried the official anchor setter might not make it back up.... :p
No Doubt.... That guy can't swim worth a F... Probably because he drinks Keystone.. :rolleyes:

Cdi= Chikz dig it
05-01-2006, 06:45 PM
Dang, you guys are some paranoid individuals....Do you really think your that special...lol I ran into SBSO at the marina and they said they were going down there to keep the "dumb ones" out of the middle of the lake.... They said they were more interested in safety, not you guys...Unless that is your the "dumb ones" that like to get in the way........

GHT
05-01-2006, 06:52 PM
Dang, you guys are some paranoid individuals....Do you really think your that special...lol I ran into SBSO at the marina and they said they were going down there to keep the "dumb ones" out of the middle of the lake.... They said they were more interested in safety, not you guys...Unless that is your the "dumb ones" that like to get in the way........
Thanks for the clarification.... Looked like they couldn't even do that, because the helicopter had to get two boats out of the middle of the lake while the Sheriff was Lurking behind our Flotilla... Bet they get over-time for it too.. :cool:

Kilrtoy
05-01-2006, 07:50 PM
There are no cops on HB........
they are cops they knew where to find all the hot chicks....

B-rad502
05-01-2006, 08:50 PM
That really was nuts how many people were wandering right out into the middle of the lake down there. We were right across the lake from your big group. Even saw a guy towing kids on a tube on the side of the course!:)

NuckinFutz
05-01-2006, 09:03 PM
No Doubt.... That guy can't swim worth a F... Probably because he drinks Keystone.. :rolleyes:
I wish you would have drank another Keystone and swam mine out as well, oh ya, you offered, but I just had to see how the water was as well.

ROZ
05-01-2006, 09:09 PM
Hardly paranoid... more like Vain.. You see, it's all about us :D

ROZ
05-01-2006, 09:11 PM
Ha.. I'm just glad BoatFloatin knows how to set anchor.... :D