PDA

View Full Version : happy sad day for the boatnams

boatnam2
07-03-2005, 01:01 PM
someone made a offer on our river pad at the right time and we sold it.we have been there for 2 years and loved our little casa but there comes a time when the dollars going out combined with the little usage we were getting out of it became a factor.hope to get something down the road but will be a renter for awhile.

riverbound
07-03-2005, 01:24 PM
someone made a offer on our river pad at the right time and we sold it.we have been there for 2 years and loved our little casa but there comes a time when the dollars going out combined with the little usage we were getting out of it became a factor.hope to get something down the road but will be a renter for awhile.
You guys are always welcome at my place. You were great hosts @ OP6. Congrats/Sorry on the sale.

phebus
07-03-2005, 01:24 PM
Congratulations. We were in the same situation earlier this year and had to selll our Havasu house. Bittersweet indeed. It sure is nice to have the monthly breathing room though, and at least we saw some really nice appreciation over the last couple of years.

Procraftkev
07-03-2005, 04:06 PM
Hope you got what you wanted out of it. If your up in havasu let me know you can stay at my time share. :cool:

gigamurph
07-03-2005, 04:34 PM
Sorry to hear ya had to sell "Casa de boatnams East". It hurts, I'm sure, but sometimes ya gotta do whatcha gotta do. Was good seein' you guys at OP6C-9. Boat looked great! :D

Mandelon
07-03-2005, 04:36 PM
Doh!
Good for you, but I am sorry too.... :chi:
Jim, Does escrow close soon? Let me know if I need to make other arrangements for July.....
Anyone got a place available to rent July 14th to 17th... :idea: Parker or Havasu? :( And for the 18-20th in August....Family trips....
My Pm's don't work here, so post or try me at RRL or email at Richard3507@hotmail.com

Parker Dreamin
07-03-2005, 04:38 PM
Oh bro....... Congrats but I am sad too.

boatnam2
07-04-2005, 10:19 AM
thanks for the offer guys,mandelon your still up for july.maybe we can rent together in the keys sometime.we ended up getting 400k for a trailer so i guess we did alright i really cant see it getting much higher but how many times have i said that.i kinda get sick to my stomach when i think about but not having a 2k nut every month is a big stress relief.

JetBoatRich
07-04-2005, 11:11 AM
Jim sorry to hear it is sold :frown: it was a beautiful place.
Saving $2,000 a month is a good thing :rolleyes:

charlyox
07-04-2005, 05:30 PM
Congrats Jim. I just got back from the river. We passed our final inspection on Friday.It will get recorded on tuesday and it's a done deal. I put those Gibsons on my boat and I really like them. It sounds richer.thanks for hooking me up. Danny

Mandelon
07-04-2005, 06:58 PM
Jim I am glad for you guys, sad too, hard to pass up that much money!!! I would be happy to hang with you guys anytime. I will PM you on RRL for details for week after next.
Thanks so much.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-05-2005, 06:52 AM
Congrats on the sale :rollside: and condolences on the sale :cry: !

Tequila-John
07-05-2005, 11:42 AM
Jim who is going to be our new neighbor? Are they cool? TALK TO ME!!!

boatnam2
07-05-2005, 03:31 PM
i dont know much yet tj,im sure they will be cool and not some old fuddy duddie!