PDA

View Full Version : ARRRGGG Wheels Dont Fit

beyondhelpin
07-05-2005, 06:42 PM
Just bought one of the new Chevy Z71 trucks. I have so much money in aftermarket items on the truck that I was going to take it all off my 2000 Z71 and put on the new truck. I have a nice set of 16" custom wheels that I really liked and they dont fit the new truck! :hammer2:
I had just bought a set of 285 tires for it last month. Cant use any of the tires or wheels. This is after I talked to the sevice department about the wheels and the rest of the aftermarket equip. They assurred me they would all fit.
I know they were just 16" wheels but I really liked them. Oh well looks like it time to dip into the well again and find some wheel and tire money!

Infomaniac
07-05-2005, 06:45 PM
I'm up for donations for my truck. I will even come over and haul them off for you.
Did you know I quit in Feb.? I'm up for ex airline employee donations. LOL

a catered life
07-05-2005, 06:47 PM
whatcha gonna do with the rims? any pictures

Holland
07-05-2005, 06:48 PM
yeah... We bought in the deal too. We bought a 2500 GMC with the Duramax, 4x4, with leather, blah blah blah... I want to "make it mine.." But I have for the well to refill :cry: Oh well... That thong tows soooooooooooooo good!!!! I kept the suburban and now this truck... What do you do in a gas crunch??? Buy bigger vehicles!!!
Ha!!!!

beyondhelpin
07-05-2005, 06:58 PM
I'm up for donations for my truck. I will even come over and haul them off for you.
Did you know I quit in Feb.? I'm up for ex airline employee donations. LOL
Sorry Ron they are gonna stay on the old truck my skid plates dont drag the pavement when I put it in gear!
Hey did not know you quit! Business must be good on the Marine Assault engines! Just looked on your site for the first time in a while today. Looks the quad rotor money is going to have to go for the wheels and tires! Damn and I really wanted one! :cry: :) :) :)