PDA

View Full Version : I've been MIA.............

HOOTER SLED-
07-06-2005, 08:22 AM
Did I miss much?????? Damn atomickitn, those pics look loooookkk good. We MUST get out there SOOOOOOONNNN!!!
Good to be back. Now, to get the computer at home hooked up so the Mrs. can pop on. I need to work on that. :D

barbigrl
07-06-2005, 08:29 AM
Did I miss much?????? Damn atomickitn, those pics look loooookkk good. We MUST get out there SOOOOOOONNNN!!!
Good to be back. Now, to get the computer at home hooked up so the Mrs. can pop on. I need to work on that. :D
How is everything going with the move J? I have been meaning to call the Mrs. and see if you guys needed anything....been out of town a lot though. :frown:
How is the commute going???

HOOTER SLED-
07-06-2005, 08:34 AM
How is everything going with the move J? I have been meaning to call the Mrs. and see if you guys needed anything....been out of town a lot though. :frown:
How is the commute going???
Sup honey???? We're there girl. Drove the first day today. Took about 45 min. 70-75 all the way, except for a few miles when I got on at 6th St. We'll see if that changes after this holiday week. I left at 7 too. You need to stop by and say hi soon.

Redneck
07-06-2005, 08:35 AM
glad your back were going to have to party now

barbigrl
07-06-2005, 08:36 AM
Sup honey???? We're there girl. Drove the first day today. Took about 45 min. 70-75 all the way, except for a few miles when I got on at 6th St. We'll see if that changes after this holiday week. I left at 7 too. You need to stop by and say hi soon.
That is great!! I am glad the drive is not that bad...I was worried about ya!! You'll learn all the side routes to avoid the traffic.....
I know I want to come by and see the new pad!! I am going to Vegas this weekend....so maybe next week!! I'll give Michelle a call later on....you guys have the same cell numbers?

HOOTER SLED-
07-06-2005, 08:38 AM
glad your back were going to have to party now
Fo shizzle!!!!! We will soon. Heard you guys had a blast out there w/ Bobby and the bunch.

Redneck
07-06-2005, 08:43 AM
Fo shizzle!!!!! We will soon. Heard you guys had a blast out there w/ Bobby and the bunch.
I still think its a dream and all the pics are from photo chop because I dont think that much fun is legal

HOOTER SLED-
07-06-2005, 08:47 AM
That is great!! I am glad the drive is not that bad...I was worried about ya!! You'll learn all the side routes to avoid the traffic.....
I know I want to come by and see the new pad!! I am going to Vegas this weekend....so maybe next week!! I'll give Michelle a call later on....you guys have the same cell numbers?
Awwww, thanks M :wink: I think I already know my way around alright. I'm kinda crafty when it comes to getting there quick. Always looking for a shortcut or two. Cell #'s are the same. Shell needs to find her charger, it's packed somewhere. LOL. Hers may go straight to voicemail cuz it's dead. You can roll by anytime. Even during the week. Drop by for an evening beer and a swim. It's been waayy nice w/ the pool. I'll PM ya the house #.

HOOTER SLED-
07-06-2005, 08:49 AM
I still think its a dream and all the pics are from photo chop because I dont think that much fun is legal
Always a good time to be had atomic and the bunch. We should be doing it soon. We'll have to hook up local too. Maybe Silverwood, right in your backyard.

pixilatedpussy
07-06-2005, 09:09 AM
Welcome back cutie pie! Now where's your wife? :devil:

HOOTER SLED-
07-06-2005, 09:23 AM
Welcome back cutie pie! Now where's your wife? :devil:
Thanks pixi. ;)
Aww man. Need to get the comp. set up at home. I'll see if I can swing it tonight.