PDA

View Full Version : ?? Black Beach Covers ??

Her454
07-06-2005, 10:29 AM
Anyone know where they sell a Black Canopy thats similar to EZ up that I can go pick up and dont have to order...I need one soon but it has to be black............

Boozer
07-06-2005, 10:31 AM
Blue EZ Up and Black Krylon?

Jordy
07-06-2005, 10:32 AM
I believe "THATJEFFGUY" would be the one to talk to, or at least a good place to start. ;)

Her454
07-06-2005, 10:33 AM
I believe "THATJEFFGUY" would be the one to talk to, or at least a good place to start. ;)
No, I need one now - dont want to ship it.....

Jordy
07-06-2005, 10:34 AM
No, I need one now - dont want to ship it.....
Well, excuse the fuq out of me for trying to help. Find a blue one and get some black Krylon then. :D :D :D

Jbb
07-06-2005, 10:36 AM
Well, excuse the fuq out of me for trying to help. Find a blue one and get some black Krylon then. :D :D :D
Careful... before she goes all Indian Medevil on your ass.... :D

Jordy
07-06-2005, 10:37 AM
Whatever. She can kiss my sacred cow's filthy ass. :D :D :D

Her454
07-06-2005, 10:38 AM
LMAO............................... Thank you Mr Jordy for your suggestion but I just need one quicker than that and dont want to pay shipping if I can go pick one up somewhere........... :D
Indian Medevil, ROTLMAO............ thats funny.
I'll pass, thank you.

Jordy
07-06-2005, 10:40 AM
Thank you Mr Jordy for your suggestion but I just need one quicker than that and dont want to pay shipping if I can go pick one up somewhere........... :D
That was the other part of my post, as in, he'd probably be a good place to start as he might know where to find one that you could actually go pick up, but apparently you were in such a hurry to shoot me down that you missed that part. ;)
Maybe Apu knows. Call him. :D

Jbb
07-06-2005, 10:42 AM
That was the other part of my post, as in, he'd probably be a good place to start as he might know where to find one that you could actually go pick up, but apparently you were in such a hurry to shoot me down that you missed that part. ;)
A chick that rides a broom.....with major artilliary.....apu is a dead man.....BANG! :D

CandyA$$
07-06-2005, 11:01 AM
I am not totally sure but I think a sports store, such as Sports Authority or Big 5. I seen something black at Big 5, but not sure if it was an EZ up.
Good luck

Unforgiven
07-06-2005, 11:03 AM
Anyone know where they sell a Black Canopy thats similar to EZ up that I can go pick up and dont have to order...I need one soon but it has to be black............
I've got the black one we use for the boat and the red too...I'll need it back for next race...call if ya want it...

Unforgiven
07-06-2005, 11:05 AM
Jordy, she's been a bit short lately.....must be that prick (in finger) thats been buggin her.... :p

Her454
07-06-2005, 11:06 AM
I've got the black one we use for the boat and the red too...I'll need it back for next race...call if ya want it...
That black one is huge..? How big is it? Thanks.............

Mrs.Racer277
07-06-2005, 11:06 AM
You are just asking for trouble!!!!!!!!!!! :2purples: :wink:

Unforgiven
07-06-2005, 11:09 AM
That black one is huge..? How big is it? Thanks.............
10 by 20....6 leg deal...the Hydro use to fit under it...

Unforgiven
07-06-2005, 11:11 AM
speaking of trouble...I'm coming to town sunday...got appt for monday...I'll call when I get there.... :(

Her454
07-06-2005, 11:11 AM
10 by 20....6 leg deal...the Hydro use to fit under it...
Looks like Im heading south tonight.................. :2purples: :D

Mrs.Racer277
07-06-2005, 11:13 AM
speaking of trouble...I'm coming to town sunday...got appt for monday...I'll call when I get there.... :(
Sean is going to the GP this weekend. Are you really coming by or flaking as usual????

Jordy
07-06-2005, 11:13 AM
She'd have to show up somewhere that I was and we know Her track record with that. I had to come play in Her backyard and even then she almost didn't show up. ;)
Now, let's say for the sake of argument that she was going to try and plan some kind of sneak attack in Havasu for example. Chances are great that you'll know about it and we know your track record with secrets. :D :D :D
Are you really coming by or flaking as usual????
Damn, it must be contageous. :D :D :D

Unforgiven
07-06-2005, 11:14 AM
Looks like Im heading south tonight.................. :2purples: :D
you could have our friend pick it up if he's on the road....I'll be in bako sunday..

Her454
07-06-2005, 11:16 AM
She'd have to show up somewhere that I was and we know Her track record with that. I had to come play in Her backyard and even then she almost didn't show up. ;)
Now, let's say for the sake of argument that she was going to try and plan some kind of sneak attack in Havasu for example. Chances are great that you'll know about it and we know your track record with secrets. :D :D :D
Dont forget, Im on probation for less................ :rollside:
you could have our friend pick it up if he's on the road....I'll be in bako sunday..
Im not sure when he's coming back through, he's in Needles for his Bday.

Mrs.Racer277
Damn, it must be contageous. :D :D :D
As a matter of fact she will be in Havi. :p Soon as the house is done. :) And that could be........................whenever :rolleyes:

Unforgiven
Sean is going to the GP this weekend. Are you really coming by or flaking as usual????
bite me.....you know "T" would be the one to flake...besides I was there 2 weekends ago and stopped by...your just mad that I didn't spend the night...by the way...my buddy who owned that bar we went to, thought you were hot....that was after we had a few shots though......

Her454
07-06-2005, 11:17 AM
As a matter of fact she will be in Havi. :p Soon as the house is done. :) And that could be........................whenever :rolleyes:
And that could be........................SOONER than he thinks. :rollside:

Unforgiven
07-06-2005, 11:17 AM
hmmmm...do I have to share MY room?????

Mrs.Racer277
07-06-2005, 11:18 AM
bite me.....you know "T" would be the one to flake...besides I was there 2 weekends ago and stopped by...your just mad that I didn't spend the night...by the way...my buddy who owned that bar we went to, thought you were hot....that was after we had a few shots though......
You have flaked on me tooooo many times to make it up with one apperance.
Frank????

Mrs.Racer277
07-06-2005, 11:19 AM
Sorry your busy that weekend. :rolleyes: :rollside:

Her454
07-06-2005, 11:19 AM
Correction. MY room now. :D

Jordy
07-06-2005, 11:20 AM
Yeah, I'd certainly hold my breath for that one... :rolleyes:
And I'm not talking about the house being done as I'm sure that will happen. ;)

Mrs.Racer277
07-06-2005, 11:23 AM
Yeah, I'd certainly hold my breath for that one... :rolleyes:
And I'm not talking about the house being done as I'm sure that will happen. ;)
I soooooooo hope she prooves you and Eddie wrong. :boxingguy ;) :D

Unforgiven
Correction. MY room now. :D
Traci, there are a few things I will share with you...motors ,trailers, tools truck,blowers...but as for the room...well it's ok...you don't snore... :messedup:

Her454
I soooooooo hope she prooves you and Eddie wrong. :boxingguy ;) :D
Trust me on this Dia, Im there.

Jordy
07-06-2005, 11:24 AM
That's gotta be the funniest thing I've seen posted on ***boat so far this year. I'm laughing so hard my stomach hurts and my eyes are tearing up.... keep it going!!! :D :D :D

Her454
07-06-2005, 11:25 AM
That's gotta be the funniest thing I've seen posted on ***boat so far this year. I'm laughing so hard my stomach hurts and my eyes are tearing up.... keep it going!!! :D :D :D
I'd like to choke that dancing Tiger right about now. :D

Mrs.Racer277
07-06-2005, 11:26 AM
LMAO! :) :)
Jordy------soon to be choking on his words and tears. :)

Jordy
I'm sure that's not all you want to choke on... ;)

Unforgiven
let the new poll begin....
hey is RRL down?? Jordy and party cat are hanging out...and Traci..well she's like DIA..trying to keep her post count up

Her454
07-06-2005, 11:27 AM
ABOUT THOSE BLACK COVERS.................................... :hammer2: :D

Jordy
07-06-2005, 11:27 AM
Jordy and party cat are hanging out...
We just go where the fishin' is good. ;)

Her454
07-06-2005, 11:28 AM
let the new poll begin....
hey is RRL down?? Jordy and party cat are hanging out...and Traci..well she's like DIA..trying to keep her post count up
You should know better, after 5000, I could give a shit about Post count.
(They teach you that in Rehab) :rollside:

CandyA$$
07-06-2005, 11:29 AM
ABOUT THOSE BLACK COVERS.................................... :hammer2: :D
I was just going to ask about that.

Mrs.Racer277
07-06-2005, 11:31 AM
You should know better, after 5000, I could give a shit about Post count.
(They teach you that in Rehab) :rollside:
I agree. I hit 6000 and hardly noticed. :wink: :cool:

Jordy
07-06-2005, 11:37 AM
hey is RRL down??
Works fine for me. Why, are you and your multiple personalities having a hard time logging in??? :D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
07-06-2005, 11:55 AM
Works fine for me. Why, are you and your multiple personalities having a hard time logging in??? :D :D :D
OMG look who is talking. :rolleyes: :rollside:

Jordy
07-06-2005, 11:57 AM
OMG look who is talking. :rolleyes: :rollside:
I don't have multiple personalities on any boards anywhere. I have no need to hide behind screen names. ;) :D

Mrs.Racer277
07-06-2005, 11:59 AM
I don't have multiple personalities on any boards anywhere. I have no need to hide behind screen names. ;) :D
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :D

Unforgiven
07-06-2005, 12:19 PM
no problems logging in...just like to deal with some of the aholes there..speaking of a holes...whats up with you...hows the new boat going?? I gotta new place to store it in Havi....Dia's garage...she won"t mind

Mrs.Racer277
07-06-2005, 12:22 PM
no problems logging in...just like to deal with some of the aholes there..speaking of a holes...whats up with you...hows the new boat going?? I gotta new place to store it in Havi....Dia's garage...she won"t mind
You are a little late on the boat storage. :wink:

Her454
07-06-2005, 12:29 PM
You are a little late on the boat storage. :wink:
Yes, my boat is going there. :rollside:

Jordy
07-06-2005, 12:31 PM
You hiring someone to tow it down then??? :D

THATJEFFGUY
07-06-2005, 12:32 PM
What size do you need..and when do you need it ?? I may be able to help !

Jordy
07-06-2005, 12:36 PM
What size do you need..and when do you need it ?? I may be able to help !
HOLY SHIT!!!! I just wish someone would have suggested THATJEFFGUY earlier... :idea: :D

THATJEFFGUY
07-06-2005, 12:39 PM
HOLY SHIT!!!! I just wish someone would have suggested THATJEFFGUY earlier... :idea: :D
Yeah what a concept huh Jordy ! :D

Jordy
07-06-2005, 12:40 PM
Yeah what a concept huh Jordy ! :D
Whodathunkit???? Pretty much par for the course from what I've seen today though... ugh... :hammerhea

Unforgiven
07-06-2005, 01:15 PM
so thats why you need my trailer...sounds like a boat partnership...don't worry Jordy..plenty of room at Dia's ...the garage is big too...