PDA

View Full Version : horray for Intertech mfg in saugus

a catered life
07-07-2005, 09:18 AM
after screwing around with 2 other shops :devil: back and fourth for almost 2 weeks and one shop promising to take in my boat but dropped the ball....i finally found a great shop (recommended from a board mamber) to do my repairs..INTERTECH mfg :rollside: ..........hell yea :rollside: alan took in my boat and made me feel like he knew exacatly what he was doing.....the best part was that i thought i was going to have to go to 3 other shop and alan told me they can fix dam near everything...trailer, water problem, and some small stuff...if there work and prices are as cool as the customer service part then i'm already happy. :D thanks EVO22 for the recommend :coffeycup

Bre
07-07-2005, 09:19 AM
Awesome! They re-built our trailer for our old 25 Daytona.... it looked brand new when they were done. Glad to hear about another good experience.

lucky
07-07-2005, 09:32 AM
Awesome! They re-built our trailer for our old 25 Daytona.... it looked brand new when they were done. Glad to hear about another good experience.
she's alive -- how ya doing girl ?

Bre
07-07-2005, 11:56 AM
she's alive -- how ya doing girl ?
Fine LOL.... did you think I died? :D

lucky
07-07-2005, 12:02 PM
Fine LOL.... did you think I died? :D
:D just don't see ya playing as much :D

BoatPI
07-07-2005, 01:55 PM
Alan is a good guy, and an excellent trailer builder. He has floated to various locations during the past 15 years. Remember Hensley and Hensley-Gunter Trailers in Sun Valley. Same guy. He may still be the primary trailer builder for HTM. As I recall he was powder coating all of his new trailers.

Schiada76
07-07-2005, 03:02 PM
Allen does excellent work, they do paint their trailers however.
He just did a new one for me recently, referred by Bre (Thanks!)
Disc brakes, LED's the works for a great price.
He doesn't do HTM's trailers anymore just Intertech
I tried to get him to put a Hensley sticker on it so it matches my other trailer but no go. :D
They, like everyone right now, are busy as hell so watch their lead time.
I will be having them do the rehab on my other triler this summer too.

plaster dave
07-07-2005, 03:29 PM
Yea those guys are great they take care of me every time.

a catered life
07-08-2005, 09:19 AM
I tried to get him to put a Hensley sticker on it so it matches my other trailer but no go. :D
the funny part was alan knew my trailer he said it was one of his first orders he ever filled when he started making trailers :D

Bre
07-10-2005, 07:47 PM
Good glad to hear they took care of you. :cool:

Evo22
07-10-2005, 07:56 PM
Hey thank you guys for all of the kind words and let me know if there is anything I can do for you!!.....hey Brad I will scan an old hensley trailer letterhead and make 2 stickers for you!!
Brian

a catered life
07-20-2005, 07:40 AM
hooray got a quote on the work needed and the price was great :D i might have some left over to pay for some gas :sqeyes: