PDA

View Full Version : teeth whitening....

Deano
07-08-2005, 10:16 AM
tryed the crest stuff and works good. The only bad thing is, this stuff gives you the shits. ;) ...or maybe its all the booze Ive been drinking lately....

hoolign
07-08-2005, 10:26 AM
tryed the crest stuff and works good. The only bad thing is, this stuff gives you the shits. ;) ...or maybe its all the booze Ive been drinking lately....
What are you doing ??? trying to reach your teeth through your ass?? :p

Cole
07-08-2005, 10:29 AM
LOL....well at least you look good while sitting on the crapper :smile:

Her454
07-08-2005, 10:39 AM
What are you doing ??? trying to reach your teeth through your ass?? :p
ROFTLMAO.................... :hammer2:

UnionJack
07-08-2005, 10:45 AM
we sell it for our tanning beds

MagicMtnDan
07-08-2005, 10:46 AM
This thread is very funny, thanks for the laughs! I wish I could find the pic of one of the Sandbar-ians sitting on the crapper taking his pic. That'd be a good pic for this thread - I think he was smiling :D

Wet Dream
07-08-2005, 10:48 AM
we sell it for our tanning beds
Why is that? Are tanning bed lights the type required to activate or speed up the whitening process?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-08-2005, 10:51 AM
This thread is very funny, thanks for the laughs! I wish I could find the pic of one of the Sandbar-ians sitting on the crapper taking his pic. That'd be a good pic for this thread - I think he was smiling :D
That pic is Mandelon's. :D

Mrs.charitycase
07-08-2005, 10:54 AM
I don't get it. You're not supposed to swallow it. How is this happening. Maybe hoolign's right.

Deano
07-08-2005, 11:03 AM
nope..not swallowing it. It just gets in your mouth and some goes down...all the way down :D
I know some people might need this product to bleach the brown hole...I wonder if it works? Ill get a mirror and report back :idea:

UnionJack
07-08-2005, 11:05 AM
Why is that? Are tanning bed lights the type required to activate or speed up the whitening process?
Yes... Just like the Dentist uses.

Cole
07-08-2005, 11:06 AM
nope..not swallowing it. It just gets in your mouth and some goes down...all the way down :D
I know some people might need this product to bleach the brown hole...I wonder if it works? Ill get a mirror and report back :idea:
OK which brown hole are you refering to.... :idea:

Deano
07-08-2005, 11:08 AM
I guess that all depends on the ethniticity :D