PDA

View Full Version : So I just put in my order for a 06 HD Duramax

cdog
07-08-2005, 02:07 PM
With the allison 6 speed and all the goodies.......They still have no pricing on them yet... I noticed on the order sheet it says that the 06 Duramax is bio-diesel approved.......I need to go and buy a trailer out in the desert so I can start cookin up my own fuel...

Lightning
07-08-2005, 02:26 PM
So give the details, what did you order - trim options, cab setup, etc... Any changes to the motor from 2005?

meaniam
07-08-2005, 02:39 PM
hey i thought in feb or march 06 chevy is releasing the new design of the truck tahoe and suburban

Quality Time
07-08-2005, 02:48 PM
hey i thought in feb or march 06 chevy is releasing the new design of the truck tahoe and suburban
Tooling change end of June beginning of July.

Beer-30
07-08-2005, 02:49 PM
Supposed to be mid-'06, calling them '07s. I know prices are good, but I believe they will do this thing again. I'm waitin. Mine only has 67K on it anyway.

cdog
07-08-2005, 02:59 PM
So give the details, what did you order - trim options, cab setup, etc... Any changes to the motor from 2005?
The trucks are the same with a few new additions. The rear view mirrors now have the light blinkers in them, the duramax is ok to burn bio-diesel and the allison now has six speeds. There is suppost to be alot of new up grades with the new tranny, that's why I waited for the 06. Otherwise it's pretty much the same truck. The new trucks will be out in 2007 and the new sub and tahoe will be out in 2006. The sub gets the duramax in summer 06.

cdog
07-08-2005, 03:07 PM
I got the LT crew cab 4x4 short bed duramax-6 speed allison, I have till monday to pick a color, trying to decide on Charcoal black or Silver birch, I did every up grade except the roof marker lights, bed extender and bed cover. I've never had a truck with a sun roof before, but I really like the one in the wife's tahoe. And I got the DVD in the back seat. Not sure why but it's looks cool. He's still trying to get the pricing so I have till then to pick out a exterior color.

Dave C
07-08-2005, 03:07 PM
great six speed.... after I bought mine in march...... story of my life, day late and a dollar short.

Beer-30
07-08-2005, 03:10 PM
great six speed.... after I bought mine in march...... story of my life, day late and a dollar short.
Don't cha just hate that!?
I knew there would be a re-bop around now, since this body is '99-ish. Gonna wait and see what they do with it. If they go ugly, I am screwed.

cdog
07-08-2005, 03:14 PM
That's why i'm getting an 06, that will give them 3 years to get the new ones dial'd in. Did you know that the goverment is making them put a bunch of smog crap on all diesels in 07. Another good reason to get a 06.

Flip
07-08-2005, 03:32 PM
I noticed on the order sheet it says that the 06 Duramax is bio-diesel approved.......I need to go and buy a trailer out in the desert so I can start cookin up my own fuel...
Desert? Just brew it up yer garage! :D
Click here for the home brewery kit (http://www.diybiodiesel.com/)